Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor) Empty Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor)

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:41 pm

It was reasonably cool out. The waves were a bit tall for a sunny day like this, but it wasn't too bad. Still an easy swim, especially for a (former) Seawing. Shine finally stopped and pulled herself out of the water on a small, remote island. She could easily see all sides of it from where she was, a few small, thin palm trees stood in the middle. The rest was a pretty sandy beach. The goddess stepped further on shore, feeling the grains of sand under her webbed paws, before sitting down, and soon after laying down, on the edge of the tideline, so it just barely brushed her, without submerging her. She briefly turned her gaze back to the water, trying to decide if it was worth a visit to her old home. It had been a long time since she'd stopped by, a bit too long for her tastes, but....no. Not worth it. Every time she went, all the dragons ended up bowing. Not worth it. She turned her gaze away from the water, and back to Cory, the catfish she always had with her.
None of the other gods seemed to share her need for anything social, and she hadn't seen any in a while or that matter. Ah well. They were busy, she wasn't as busy. Emotions were much easier to keep in check than most everything all the others had to deal with. She had a lot more to keep an eye on, but less to actively do.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor) Empty Re: Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:54 pm

As Arkhor watched the ocean he noticed that Shine had appeared on an island fairly close to the seawing tribe, interested to see what she was up to he teleported onto the shore on the other side of the island not to scare the goddess. Walking up slowly he soon spotted Shine smiling he spoke out softly "So.. what brings the goddess of emotion out from her realm?" chuckling slightly he walked a little closer yet keeping a certain distance. Playing with the sand with one of his paws he raised his brow and continued "I havn't seen you for a long time.." gazing towards her with his bright orange eyes.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor) Empty Re: Long Time No See (Private Shine & Arkhor)

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Shine immediately perked up and lifted her head from where she'd been watching Cory, and looked over her shoulder. A small smile settled on her face and she chuckled. "Decided to get out. It's been a while." She answered, pulling herself to her feet and turning towards him, starting towards him, then sat near him, tipping her head. "What're you up to these days?" She asked curiously, tipping her head. It had been far too long since she'd spoken to any old friends, and Arkhor certainly counted.

((I don' remember if Shine knows he's a God or not,they haven't interacted in so long. If she doesn't know, he can tell her now, or if she does, he can talk about God life as usual.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Smiling happily as she recognised him tilting his head slightly he replied "Not too much.. watching everything can get tiring.. well..when I choose to be tired" chuckling he continued "I noticed you don't visit many people anymore.. like I can understand not visiting the tribe.. luckily for me its calmed down" lowering his snout more towards her level so he wasn't too high up. "Well.. I have some good news anyways.." nervously smiling he waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Shine shrugged, playing with the sand. "I don't like the whole worship thing." She answered softly. "I like being a Goddess, being able to care for everyone, but I don't like people bowing to me." She sighed, then looked back at the other god with a smile. "But that's enough moping. I could use some good news." She tipped her head. "Whatcha got?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Raiding his brow he nodded and replied "Yeah true I don't like it when they worship me.. But I just try to think that its helping them as I do to" sighing he continued "Well its a bit of good news and I think you should know.. Asailia has returned and where officially mates.."smiling slightly as he didn't really want to brag with Shine's history. Turning his gaze towards the other end of the island, "You know.. I know I'm out of place saying this and I'm deeply sorry.. But havn't you thought about finding someone?" Frowning slightly he was aiming to cheer her up.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Shine smiled. "That's wonderful!" She answered happily. Just because of her past, didn't mean she couldn't be happy for someone else and their family. She loved seeing families together, people happy. Plus, it made her happier, simply because of her powers.
Then she glanced at the sand at the second part of his statement. Her gaze found her catfish, who had trotted up to stand between them, his large green eyes blinking at them. "Not really. Especially not now. I just...I don't know." She sighed heavily, lifting a paw and running it over Cory's back, drawing a short, bubbly purr. "Cory helps." Obviously, given that he'd earned his name in memory of her disappeared mate. "But I feel like having another mate would make it worse." A small smile returned. "Plus, I like to think that maybe he'll come back someday." No, she wasn't still waiting on him. She'd accepted the high likelihood that he wasn't, but it didn't hurt to hope and imagine it.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Lowering his gaze he didn't want to offend as it was unlikely that her previous mate would return, let alone trying to convince her. Feeling sad and concered inside he replied "Yeah.. It's possible.. Its a shame he left.. Never had the chance to meet him." Returning to his normal position standing straight he continued "Maybe you should come with me.. We can go see the tribe together so your not alone" smiling slightly he knew that it was doubtful that she had talked with anyone for years maybe, so he so tried his best to make her not feel alone.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Shine smiled softly. "You would have liked him." Korramyr had been easy to get along with, no matter who it was. Everyone seemed at home with him. Shine tipped her head, looking to the side. "Maybe...It would be nice to talk with old friends." If they were still around. "Meet some new people." She was just worried that with two gods present, the bowing would be even worse. Shine didn't like seeing dragons twice her size get down on their knees for her. Something felt wrong with that.

((I always forget that Shine is getting OLD in the world of this site. XD She's been around long enough to see some hatchlings grow up and have hatchlings grow up! Like wow!))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Nodding he smiling curling his tail around the sand, "I'm sure we will see some, I can always disguise us so you don't have to worry about getting worshipped" he chuckled and continued "Plus I can just teleport us there, sometimes I forget how much I can do" sticking his tongue out playfully he tilited his head and he continued "Is there anything you wanted? Because I can create almost anything.." Raising a brow at his offer, he knew offering anything was dangerous yet he knew Shine for many years and trusted her.

// Yeah I know lol Ark is like 60 and his first kids would be 40 XD so Sterylnn is 40 lol //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Shine smiled slightly. "I'd like that. At least until we see someone familiar." She would rather not show up and immediately be worshiped. She'd like to be with a familiar face before she revealed herself. At least then there was a far lower chance of them instantly going to their knees. "As far as anything I want, no." She smiled. "I have what I need. And what I don't, I can find. Just making it appear takes the fun out of it." She'd started an herb garden above and below the water, with most any herb you could think of. She liked tending to it and hunting down the rarer ones she didn't have. "I'll let you know, but there's nothing I need. I'm...happy." The last part was said with some hesitation, but she meant it in the material sense. She was happy with any and all objects she had.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:13 am

Closing his eyes for a moment as he thought to himself , knowing that she was putting on a face for her emotions he decided not to continue pressuring. "Alright..hmm how about we disguise as normal seawings then" smiling he held out his paw only to touch her side for a moment as his power changed the way she looked becoming a normal seawing with lighter blue scales and different facial features so she wouldn't be recognised. "Don't worry I will change you back after when where done, though I must admit you might have some males going after you" chuckling as he transformed himself too loosing his familiar colours as his scales turned a darker blue and his eyes turning green. "Okay.. looks good to you?" raising his brow as he gazed towards her looking different.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:30 am

Shine snorted and rolled her eyes at the comment about her getting males. "Yea. As if." She answered, walking over to shorelines, where the water was a bit smoother, to look at her reflection. The pattern remained largely unchanged, light underbelly, darker main scales, and stripes somewhere between. Though the color had changed slightly, growing much lighter, and a hint of seagreen forming as opposed to the former dark blue. Instead of the fins on her head, she now had horns, and a small frill ran down her back. She smiled. "Looks fine to me." She turned back to him, ignoring the small noises from her back as Cory found his spot now other occupied. "I'm ready when you are." She answered, looking over her friend's new scales as well."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:39 am

Smiling he nodded again, "Alright don't hold your breath" as he placed his paw onto her shoulder. Suddenly as he thought of the shore close to the palace they both teleported as he checked there was no one around so their disguises weren't found. Turning to face the goddess he spoke out "You alright?" tilting his head slightly he gazed towards the changed Shine. Smiling he continued "Well lets see how things are, not much has changed you will remember your way round"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:55 am

The teleportation wasn't all that different from her using her portals to go between her realm and this one, so she suffered no ill effects, thankfully. She glanced around the palace, blinking a few times, and smiled slightly. "It's nice to be back." She answered, glancing around. "I missed it here." She looked back at Ark and dipped her head. "You lead the way. I don't know anybody."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:24 am

Blinking for a moment he nodded as he lead the way towards the palace entrance, naturally walking past other seawings who had no clue who they really were. Stopping as he gazed up towards the palace structure he turned back towards Shine, "So what else do you want to see?" raising his brow as he waited for a response he noticed a tribesmen looking towards them almost glaring, shrugging it off he focused back towards Shine.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:46 am

The dragoness shrugged as she looked around. "I guess I wanna see old friends." She looked back at Arkhor. "Is Asailia around? Haven't seen her in a while. Or Atlas." She tipped her head. "Or the healers I suppose. It'd be cool to see what's come of that part of the palace since I left." She'd always held an affection for the healing chambers. They were always the quietest, calmest areas to be in. Plus, everyone there was always so kind and quiet. It was nice.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:03 am

Smiling brightly he replied with a nod "Sure, we can go see Asailia and later we can get into the palace." As he began turning towards their den suddenly the seawing which was looking towards them seemed to be approaching. Raising his brow he spoke out in a friendly manner"Can I help you?" as the stranger replied "I'm.. sorry have we met? I don't believe I've seen you two before?", Ark smiled slightly and quickly replied hoping to avoid a long conversation "Well.. where from the outer outpost, my name's... Tide.." biting his lip for a moment as he couldn't think quick enough.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:17 am

Shine looked over at the approaching dragon, and dipped her head respectfully. "I'm Ripple." She answered, managing to come up with something quickly as she smiled at the other dragon. "As Tide said, we're from the outer post. Just came in for a quick visit." She answered cheerfully and tipped her head. "Anything the matter?" She was hoping to avoid too many prying questions from the dragon, they hadn't crafted a story, having been banking on being able to slip in without anyone wondering too much.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:15 am

As the stranger looked and listened he nodded and replied "Oh.. well its nice to meet you both, I don't see many from the outer territories. So I guess you both are mates?" raising his brow towards them both. Ark soon widened his eyes as he nervously chuckled with him blushing slightly "No.. no.. where not mates.. where in fact siblings..." deciding to call Shine his sister to save time he turned towards her to see her reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:28 am

Shine's eyes widened and she turned pink, coughing awkwardly. "No! No, we're not." She looked to the side awkwardly and shuffled her wings. "Just siblings." She turned back to the other dragon and gave an awkward smile. "But would you believe me if I told you that you weren't the first one to say that?" She snorted and shook her head. "Happens a strange amount." She looked back at the other God. "Guess we don't look like siblings though. So it's understandable."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:44 pm

The stranger still raising his brow towards the pair as he replied "Oh.. I'm so sorry.. I just thought you where.. well I will leave you two be.." as he walked off feeling embarrassed at his misjudgement. Ark chuckling slightly he replied to Shine "I guess.. it does seem like we are.. anyways.. follow me I'm sure we will find Asailia" leading the way slowly he gestured towards Shine as they reached the den, calling inside before entering "Asailia? Are you around?" waiting for an answer he sat at the entrance as he knew he and Shine where still disguised.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Shine smiled awkwardly in reply and followed her fellow God through the palace, looking around curiously. She recognized mot of it, but a surprising amount had changed. But it was still familiar, and some part of her still considered it her home. It was certainly nice to be back. She stopped when her guide did and sat down, looking around the ornate room. She looked back at Ark. "Is she not around right now?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:11 am

Frowning slightly he soon realised that Asailia wasn't around, sighing he replied "It doesn't look like it.. sorry shine, any other ideas?" raising his brow towards the dragoness. Gesturing towards her to follow out of the den he continued "Come on then.. It would be a bad idea to linger in someone else's den" he chuckled tapping her slightly with his tail.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:45 am

Shine stood and followed the other dragon out, frowning slightly. "Shame. I was looking forward to it." She shrugged and hurried to catch up to Arkhor. "Anybody else around? Or is it just us for the moment?" She wasn't complaining, she liked being with her friend again, but she was hoping to see more familair faces.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next