Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis

2 posters

Go down

Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis Empty Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis

Post by Volter Tue May 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Since this ability is meant to be powerful, I would be willing to spend more than the posted 500 points for it. Between my accounts Lori Iolar and Lilith, I have over one thousand points. This ability cannot be used until Volter is an adult.

Upon entering adulthood, Volter has control and manipulation over his own pheromones, which can induce reactions from others of the same species. The pheromone is not always used on himself. It can also be applied to any object or dragon, which he can do so by rubbing against it like a cat. The dragon which he applies a pheromone to must consent. The pheromones are omitted from his scales in a visible color. Each color has a different effect.

Pink: Pink causes other dragons to be attracted or feel friendly towards Volter. (Restricted towards NPCs. Can only be used on other characters if the player gives consent.)
Black: Black causes drowsiness, but it cannot send a dragon to sleep. It can make their eyes feel heavy and illicit a yawn. It aids in making a dragon more passive and calm.
Gray: Gray causes fear. The gray pheromones can send dragons into a panic or put them on edge.
White: White draws a crowd. Dragons in the area feel compelled to follow and huddle around Volter.
Red: Red compels other dragons to stay away.
Green: Green pheromones lightly stimulate the healing process. It cannot heal wounds or cure sickness, but it helps a dragon feel better.
Orange: Orange can increase a dragon's willpower. In short, it makes them feel more determined and worthy.
Yellow: Yellow is repulsion. It makes a dragon immediately feel sick and can induce vomiting.
Purple: Purple is aggression. It makes dragons feel more violent and aggressive, making them likely to attack. (Restricted towards NPCs. Can only be used on other characters if the player gives consent.)
Blue: Blue serves as a marker for Volter alone. When this pheromone is activated, a trail of blue follows him, which is useful for followers.

Volter can use this ability once every ten posts. It takes one post to activate or charge, and this stage surrounds Volter in an aura the same color as the pheromone he will use. In the next post, the pheromone reaches dragons within 10 feet. The second one reaches dragons within 20 feet. Finally, the third post reaches all dragons within 30 feet. It takes a single post for the effects of the pheromone to wear off. Volter can only use one pheromone per use, and that pheromone cannot be used for the remainder of the topic. Dragons with strong willpower can either resist or lessen the effects of the pheromone, but said willpower must be listed in their character sheet. In the event that Volter applies an object, boundary, or dragon with a pheromone, the pheromone lingers for three posts.

Last edited by Volter on Thu May 04, 2023 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Volter
Volter

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis Empty Re: Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 10:21 am

I mentioned before about manipulating how another character is supposed to feel. I see you mentioned that the pheromones can be resisted as long as the other character is strong willed and said willpower is specifically stated in their app. That's fine, however, the Pink and Purple pheromones should be exempt from this specification. You can't have someone be attracted or feel friendly to you if they don't genuinely feel that way, nor cause them to become aggressive to the point of attacking. These two pheromones should be restricted to NPCs, or else if they are intended to be used on another character, that there be a note within the topic from said character stating their consent to having those particular pheromones being used on them. And yes, I see that you've mentioned consent already, but I think Pink and Purple are the most important ones for this.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis Empty Re: Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis

Post by Volter Thu May 04, 2023 10:31 am

Edited.
Volter
Volter

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

Approved.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down