Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lost (Private, Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lost (Private, Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lost (Private, Arkhor)

2 posters

Go down

Lost (Private, Arkhor) Empty Lost (Private, Arkhor)

Post by Aquarius Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:00 pm

The suns powerful rays tried to warm the stone cold water, only managing to heat but a foot or two. Deep underneath this warm coat, Aquarius wandered through the sea, her body cutting through the water with ease. She had no arms or legs, not even wings to help her with her current problem that she faced. So the young dragon continued through the dark ocean, the only glow coming from her small whiskers. Aqua allowed a small whine to come from her, the freezing water crushing against her.

Maybe she had gone too deep, maybe she should have stopped a long time ago to resurface. Back where it was warm. But right now, the disorientated SeaWing couldn't seperate right from left, nor up and down. She whined again, panic building in her as no matter where she went it just seemed to keep growing colder. "Please, stop growing colder..." Aquarius said to herself, but to her dismay the cold just kept growing in intensity.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Female Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Lost (Private, Arkhor) Empty Re: Lost (Private, Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Watching from a far as he noticed a dragon seemly going deeper and deeper, curious he decided to check what was wrong. After getting closer yet still unseen he spotted the dragon being quite young. Gasping slightly he wondered what the matter was, moving in front of the dragon he revealed himself not to close. "Hey.. are you alright?" he asked with a concerned look, down at this depth it was very cold and dark. Making it more comfortable he increased the temperature around them similar to the surface. "I'm.. Arkhor whats your name?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Aquarius yelped slightly at the sudden appearance of the dragon, her flight instincts kicking in as she turned to flee-and hit a rock straight away. She shook her head slightly, before looking back as the dragon spoke. Her face paled slightly, she knew that her parents had spoken like this, but... She was cast away before she was able to fully developed her vocabulary. She always thought it had been lacking, but the SeaWing didn't know it was almost flawless. Aquarius stared at the dragon, trying to find the words that she wanted to use. Unconsciously, the young dragon moved closer to Arkhor as the water suddenly became warm again.

"I am Aquarius, it's... A pleasure to meet you Arkhor..." Aquarius answered him hesitantly, slightly nervous of the dragon."Umm, how did you find me and do you know the way back to the surface? I'm a bit... Well, I'm bad with directions.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Smiling from her response he quickly replied softly "Nice to meet you too Aquarius, and yes I can help you get back to the surface" moving slightly closer his orange eyes becoming more evident, "Just follow me alright, don't worry your safe now" Swimming up he started to head towards the surface yet staying close keeping an eye on her. "How come your swimming this deep?" raising a brow he turned looking towards her as he ascended, his wings and tail giving him thrust.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Aquarius was a bit taken aback by the orange glow from his eyes, but she should have known that they were going to be that colour due to most of his features having an orange colour to them. She nervously followed the strange dragon. Inwardly, she wondered if they actually were going to take her to the surface where it theoretically might be warmer. "I didn't really know that I was swimming so deep... I can't judge distances or depths very well. My parents didn't really... umm.. they didn't help me with that." Aquarius half explained, nervously following the dragon.

She half swam with her weird flippers, but she would have struggled through the water if she hadn't slightly been twisting and turning to cut through the water. "How long have you had your wings for?" She asked abruptly, then slightly bit her lip.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:20 pm

frowning slightly from her answer he guessed that she either lost her parents or worse. "I'm sorry to hear that Aqua.." watching her twist and turn to gain speed he smiled slightly only to change to slight shock, "Ermm.. I was born with them..They don't mean too much though like with enough training you will easily swim faster than me" As they approached the surface it was becoming clear as the water turned lighter and warmer.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Aquarius laughed lightly at his apology, long ago she had gotten over their rather rude and idiotic decision to throw her away and abandon her in the ocean. "It's nothing to be sorry for, after all, they did just abandon and lose their more attractive daughter." Aqua said with a bit of a laugh, sighing in delight as the ocean slowly became brighter and warmer. She preferred it there, where everything was much easier to see.

"Thank you for taking me here... but I must ask, what is it like to have wings! I've never had the joys of knowing myself, and my parents never explained them to me." Aqua said with a small shrug, a smile on her face. She cast her gaze around the ocean, noticing a few schools of colourful fish swimming through the bright water.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:46 am

Frowning slightly as his guess was right, continuing his upwards swim he replied with a slight smile. "Well its nice to fly feeling the air against you" sighing slightly feeling sorry for the young one. Soon enough they reached the shallows, the sun brightly shining through. The coral clearly becoming visable he reached the surface peaking out into the air, waiting for her to surface he replied "There you go.. So where were you planning on going?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:07 am

Aquarius nods curiously, listening to him explain what she wanted to know. It was clear though that he didn't seem to think about it too much, but she didn't mind. It would have been something hard to explain. She broke through the surface a few moments after Arkhor, and she smiled slightly at the suns bright rays. She glanced at his orange features, standing out on his blue.

"Well... If I may be honest, I was just going to go back and find the little cave that I have taken to sleeping in during the night. It just... sometimes gets infested by weird sea creatures that attack me, so I normally don't sleep those nights... So nowhere really!" Aquarius said with a little bit of a shrug. She smiled at him, looking through the warm and clear water. "What were you doing around these parts anyway...? Hardly anyone comes this way."
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 am

Sighed as he turned towards her he replied "Aqua.. it wasn't random luck finding you, I was watching.. I'm surprised you havn't heard of me, I'm the god of Life and seas" Smiling slightly he paused for a moment not to rush things. "I saw you where in trouble so I came to help, I know it seems weird but its true." Resting against the surface he waited for any questions she wanted to ask.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:07 am

If the title was meant to spark some awe or memories within Aquarius, it had failed rather badly. She didn't know what he was talking about, being away from other dragons for so long meant that there were serious gaps in her knowledge. "Why were you watching me..? And what is a 'god' of life and seas?" Aquarius inquired, watching as a bird landed on the ocean near them. "Well, you certainly aren't wrong, it does seem a little weird. My parents would be telling you not to come any closer and to leave... But for some reason I don't think you are going to do anything bad, I mean, you would have just left me down there if you didn't care."
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:30 am

Chuckling from her answer about his title, deciding to show her he lifted an orb of water out of the ocean not to far from them. His body starting to glow he created a school of fish within the sphere, pulling the watery object closer so she could see fully. "This is what I mean.. I can create life and control water" nodding slightly from her next response "I wouldn't blame you for running.. but I'm not here to hurt you or anything bad. How about you show me this cave your talking about?" smiling he let go of the orb as it fell back into the ocean splashing and causing a wave, fish streaming out into the water.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Aquarius watched in awe as he magically created the fish within the bubble. Surely something of this strength wouldn't care for a nothing like herself... "I.. I can show you the cave if you want..." She stuttered nervously, before turning her head back to the ocean and diving down into the ocean. Aquarius led him to her cave, and she nervously glanced back to Arkhor... what would he do if he saw...

She turned back to him, looking him straight in the eyes, "Promise me you won't break it..." She said to him, before taking him to the underwater cave. The tunnel she led him through sharply turned upwards, leading to a cave filled with air. Like an underwater lake. She broke the surface, glancing back at Arkhor before she turned her attention to the shore. Nestled in among the rocks was a slightly damaged and abandoned egg. "I-I found it, it was just laying in the ocean and... I couldn't leave it out there but..." Her voice trailed off, not wanting to admit the creature may have already died in it's shell.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Following her into the underwater lake he raised a brow at her next response, curiously looking around he spotted what she meant. Smiling slightly he replied "Well done Aqua.. You saved a life.." Moving onto the shore he decided to get a close look. Indeed it was a seawing egg yet it was seemingly abandoned as there was a fairly large crack on its shell indecating damage. Frowning slightly his powers showed him that the unborn was dying, shaking his head slightly he turned towards Aqua, "The egg is dying Aqua.. Its close... I can restore its life but are you willing to be its mother?" Frowning slightly as he didn't want to ask the question yet he didn't want to do anything without her agreement.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:38 pm

At the slight praise of Arkhor, Aquarius felt a small bit better however she sensed that something had been wrong with the egg for a few days but couldn't tell what. At Ark's next words, her heart almost broke. She didn't want the egg to die. But she was too young to be a mother, she could barely look after herself on a daily basis, having to hunt and... Aquarius whined quietly, diving back into the water as she tried to clear her thoughts.

"I'm sorry for my hesitance I just... I don't know how to look after other creatures and I can barely look after myself." Aquarius partially explained, her tail flicking nervously as she thought about the offer more.
Aquarius
Aquarius
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Nodding slightly he frowned knowing that he was giving her a hard decision, yet he replied "Hey.. I don't mean you have to look after the child all by yourself.. I'm amazed at how your caring for another person's child. I can help.." Sighing slightly as he felt gulity for giving a young dragon such a hard choice, of course either way he would save the child. Raising his brow he continued "So.. What would you like to do?" He asked with a slight smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down