Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Return (Private; Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Return (Private; Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Return (Private; Arkhor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Return (Private; Arkhor) Empty The Return (Private; Arkhor)

Post by Asailia Mon May 23, 2016 3:01 am

Tides. They seemed to almost be ingrained within Asailia's mind at this point, nearly instinctive. The rise and fall of the waves was her heartbeat, and the flow and ebb of the tides was her breath. Her entire being was a state of calm, a pure peace that even the emotions of the fish around her couldn't break.

She didn't regret leaving the SeaWings as she had. She'd been around others for far too long, she'd needed a release from the pent up emotion she'd gathered. Plus, she'd needed to control her own, more difficult emotions. Her time among the water hadn't just cleared her emotions, and helped her reach an understanding and a decision with herself, it had aided her in her true sense of the sea, and the beings that lived in it. Asailia was in tune with the heart of it all, so much so that when she crawled out of the water, she stumbled a moment, unsteady on legs not used to walking on land any longer. The thump of her body against the stone was also unfamiliar; it seemed so loud on ears used to the sound of water.

Asailia stilled for a moment, letting her body simply lay, half on rock and half in water. She let herself take a rest that she in no way needed, and then moved once more, heaving herself up onto the rock, water streaming down her scales, all of which glistened in the low light of the cave. Smiling in relief at no longer having to constantly swim, she flopped back onto the cave floor, wings spreading wide to dry out, and paws splaying to the sides.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

The Return (Private; Arkhor) Empty Re: The Return (Private; Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Mon May 23, 2016 3:27 am

Watching from his powers he noticed Asailia had returned back close to the Seawings, of course he hadn't stopped keeping an eye on her after she left but this meant she was looking to return. Part of him did miss her a great deal, yet he left her to be alone as she requested. Appearing in the cave not to far away, "I see an old face is returning" he chuckled smiling slightly as he waited for her to respond. Sighing he continued "Not much has changed.. though I have missed you" looking towards the water he approached a little closer, his orange eyes gazing over the dragoness "How have you been Asailia?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon May 23, 2016 3:12 pm

At the sound of a voice, the flaps on either side of Asailia's face twitched once. Her ears still found it loud, but this was a voice that she couldn't ever object to hearing, no matter how sensitive they were. Her head lifted back up off of the stone, paws coming up under her body to support her as she transitioned into a more appropriate position to lay in. Her wings pulled closed, folding neatly against her back once more.

She felt nervous, for a number of reasons. Arkhor wasn't angry. That much she could tell. Anger was like fire, it was much easier to feel, simply because most beings felt anger in strength, rather than in minority. In fact, what she felt from him was more happiness than anger. It was strange, to her. Was he not at least irritated that she simply up and left? She'd been worried about his reaction, but at the very least he seemed... not blind to it, but not negatively affected by it, and for that, she was glad.

"I'm not all that old," Asailia replied, letting a smile grow on her face. She hadn't quite realized how much she'd missed him. It was almost a sense of relief, now that he was in front of her. "I've been well. I think I needed some quiet more than I thought. I missed you too, though. A lot more than you may think. Have you been okay? " She spoke quickly, partially trying to imply and partially worried he may get her meaning. She'd never been all that good at expressing herself.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon May 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Tilting his head towards her looking down, Well.. I'm the same just a few little things happened while you where gone, like I found a lost son and adopted a daughter chuckling slightly with a smile. Moving his gaze away as he continued Are you planning on staying.. giving her a worried look. Meeting her again only sparked up his feelings for her like before. The tribe does miss you, after all they still see you as queen sighing his tail laid against his flank clearly concerned.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon May 23, 2016 10:47 pm

"Those are little?" she asked without thought as he stopped speaking. It didn't surprise her, it was simply the idea that they were small that did. Maybe it was simply because she'd never had children, or even a mate. Or maybe it was that he was a god? "What are their names?" she continued. When it came to whether she was staying or not, the concern she felt from him sobered her a bit, and she lowered her head slightly. "I'm staying, for good this time. I just needed some time, a period of quiet."

The thought that they still considered her a queen, however, alarmed her. "Was no replacement for me chosen!?" She asked, her head jolting back up, forgetting for a moment their feelings and turning her mind to the tribe. Had it gone into disrepair? Why would they not have replaced her? Was the leader bad enough that they refused to acknowledge them? A number of awful scenarios ran through her head, and she folded her petal spines down, pulling her tail around close to her body.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon May 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Smiling as she asked about his children, "Asvania is my adopted daughter who is two, whike Draken is my son at the age of 16, he even has his own kids" Chuckling slightly he then sighed in relief as she told him she's staying. "Thats great news, I know quite a few who would love to see you again" sticking his tongue out playfully. "The tribe does have a leadet, his name is Bassail, but they do miss you as Queen, as do I" grinning he placed a paw on hers blushing slightly "So Queen Asailia how about I teleport us home" smiling he waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

A small smile slipped onto her face at the small description of the two children, even more at the mention that one had children. And at such a young age. "Aren't grandfathers supposed to be really old?" she teased lightly, allowing her tail to fall flat to the floor once more, spines resuming their previous outspread position at the further affirmation that the tribe had not, in fact, been left leaderless.

At his touch, she lowered her head, propping her chin on his paw and looking up at him. The proposition of 'home' confused her for a moment. In fact, she almost replied that she was at home, given she was in the cave she'd occupied both before and after her span as queen. It finally came to her, however, that he had actually been referring to the palace. "Okay," she replied, ignoring the strange feeling of attempting to speak while her chin rested on a solid object.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Chuckling from her joke he quickly replied with a smirk, "How do you know I'm not old" smiling as she pressed her snout down on his paw. Nodding at her agreement heading to the palace, "Alright.. I know its been a while so grab hold of my paw, remember it will feel a little strange" with her holding he snapped his fingers between his other paw, using the water teleport arriving just outside the palace. It was close to the evening so there wasn't many people around which was good. "You alright? Its certainly been a while since you have been here" looking curiously towards Asail in case the teleport effected her, his strong orange gaze brightened in the fading sun.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Wed May 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Asailia wasn't quite sure how she knew he wasn't that old, it was just something she'd always assumed. So she allowed herself a small shrug of her wings, muttering a quick reply of "Intuition," before half-pouncing to the side so she could grab hold of his paw. She managed just in time, the now unfamiliar sensation of that action leaving her a little out of sorts for a moment.

She recovered soon enough, lifting herself to her feet and glancing around at the palace. It looked much the same since she'd left, though a few new dragons wandered around, from what she could see and smell. The wave of emotion hit her a few seconds later, and she shook her head, a slight noise of confusion coming from her before she managed to get her mind under control once more. Once that was done, she blinked, as if to make sure her head was clear, and then looked at Ark, smiling lighly."I'm fine. Lots of dragons around though, even if a good many are heading home."
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 am

Replying with a nod he soon continued "Anywhere you would like to visit?" as he looked around luckily only a few noticed them but no one rushing towards them. Chuckling he continued "I certainly remember quite a lot here.. though much has changed..You did know that I wanted to be the leader at one point before all of this" smiling he sighed at the thought of his past times here. Unknowingly he placed his paw next to hers before noticing he gazed over the palace.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Thu May 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Turning her gaze to the palace, Asailia wondered. There wasn't really a particular place she'd missed; she'd always been one to prefer the outdoors. However, she did know one thing she'd like. "Any place without a lot of dragons around," she replied, shifting a bit on her paws. Even though nobody had approached. The stares made her want to hide under the ocean again. It was one thing when people stared at you because you were a leader, and you were expected to do something. She felt like some sort of show the way she was being stared at now.

"Why did you want to be leader?" Asailia asked, glancing down as his paw landed next to hers. Part of her wanted to touch him, to draw closer, but the other part held her back, guilty of all the time she'd simply dropped everyone and disappeared.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu May 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Chuckling from her response he replied with a smile "Couldn't agree more... its not easy being around here sometimes.. plus maybe its best we don't get seen together too much.. otherwise people might assume... you know.." blushing slightly he turned away avoiding her look for a moment. Only turning back as she asked about him being a leader, "Well.. since I wanted to protect the tribe.. that's why I went for Lieutenant because being a leader can support the tribe and make sure nothing bad happens... Plus who wouldn't want to be a leader for such a great tribe." sighing slightly he paused for a moment thinking to himself, he knew he had feelings for Asailia yet he was unsure. With his past and present it might not be the best thing to ask, but what's wrong in just asking he thought. Looking towards her taking a deep breath his heart raced for a moment yet he was to shy to ask, blushing brightly he sighed again shaking his head towards the ground.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon May 30, 2016 12:24 am

A blush of Asailia's own followed Arkhor's as she realized the implication of that sentence. Ducking her head slightly, she shifted a bit, but nodded, replying more out of self preservation than anything else. "Yeah, that would get to be a bit awkward." She was saved from anything further than that by his words on leadership, to which she nodded. Those were, put into a basic sense, good intentions when it came to a wish for being leader of the SeaWings. There were always those who simply wanted it for the power, or for the attention, and it was always those who ended up messing up the tribe. Arkhor was a god now, however, so she had no doubt he was as far from that breed of dragon as possible.

His movement caught her attention, and she glanced up, her head still in it's slightly lowered standpoint. He seemed as though he were about to speak, and she felt a wave of apprehension wash over her for a mere second before it was replaced by nervousness and some other unidentifiable feelings, just as he released a sigh and shook his head. What had he been close to saying?

Taking a slight chance, in her own way, Asailia leaned over, tucking her nose up under his chin and pushing up a bit. Chin up, she thought, pulling back after a few moments, shifting back and forth on her paws, debating on thousands of things today, ranging from the ones she was most scared to say to the ones she feared she would default to, just like she always did.

In the end, she somehow ended up in the middle. "If something's bothering you," she said, "You can tell me. I'll always be here for you, I promise."
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon May 30, 2016 6:11 am

Smiling slightly from her reply worried from her answer, blushing slightly as she pressed his chin up. Sighing he replied looking towards her "Its nothing.. don't worry about it.. was only thinking about the time before you left" trying to slow his emotions he took slow calming breaths. In his mind it was a constant battle with himself wanting to ask yet the other saying don't as he didn't want to go through the pain again. With the awkward pausing he gazed over her snout without realizing, his body and mind couldn't help but betray him yet he held his silence in till.. "Asailia.. I'm sorry for not contacting you.. after you left but I knew you wanted some time alone. Its hard for me..to say this but.. I do have feelings for you Asailia..its pretty obvious I know..like you wouldn't" he nervously chuckled lowering his head waiting for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue May 31, 2016 3:31 am

He told her not to worry, yet part of her couldn't help but worry anyway. All she could sense from him, emotionally, was turmoil, a turmoil that she couldn't unravel, and so she did her best to stay out of it. She pulled her head back slightly, concern in her eyes, but she said nothing, simply nodding as she head earlier, though for a different reason.

After a few moments though, the silence seemed to change a bit, almost to the point of being uncomfortable. It was to the point that, when he spoke again, she started, mind having turned inward.

His words, however, caught her even more off guard. Perhaps she should have payed more attention to the turmoil. Though, for a dragon who'd spent months trying to figure out how to confess, she was caught completely blank when it came to replying. She'd known, of course. It would have been hard for her not to, given her abilities. Even that was less in praising her skills than simple state of fact. After all, she'd had to practically run away with her tail between her legs to get control of one simple emotion to avoid confusing the details of it with the thousands of others that crossed her each and every day.  

Her heart soared at first, excited beyond words at hearing it spoken instead of simply knowing, of the thought that he felt sure enough in it to tell her. Then it plummeted with the realization that she'd probably forced him into it, with her constant avoiding and nervousness at telling somebody something as simple and overarching the word 'love' seemed to encompass for such a complex emotion. "I've known," she said, wincing automatically at the words, which probably weren't the smartest she could have chosen. But she simply kept talking, hoping that she'd manage to turn it back around. "I mean, I kind of can't help it. I'm a walking privacy violation." Sucking in a deep breath, she turned her gaze back to him, previously having had it trained on the ground. "I've loved you... had feelings, for a while now. Sine long before I left. I'm just... bad at working up the courage to say something like that." Her eyes moved away once more, and she shifted from foot to foot. "Part of the reason that I left, I ran, was that my feelings for you made the feelings of others too overwhelming. There was too much emotion, I felt like I was drowning in it. I still did, and do, love you. I simply needed my time, and now I've finished my time." She wasn't sure how to continue that, and thus her sentence ended awkwardly. Asailia had the feeling she'd probably said too much and much too fast, but at the same time, it was out. There wasn't much she could do about it now.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 am

Closing his eyes as he waited for a response, yet he received it frowning slightly he replied nervously "Y..you've known?... for how long?" opening his eyes gazing towards her watching her expressions. His heart raced when she replied about her feelings, he couldn't help but smile keeping himself under control from the sheer joy. Yet he felt a little sad from he was one of the reasons she left, nodding he replied "Its alright.. I understand why.. I'm just sorry for not asking sooner.." his gaze matched her own looking down towards their feet, placing a paw over hers gently. "Hey... atleast we have plenty of time.. and didn't wait 100 years or something" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

Standing tall for a moment he quickly replied with his heart racing still, "So.. did you want to ask?" raising a brow towards her as his eyes gazed towards hers, almost talking with just a simple look. Resting his tail against hers hoping for a good response he waited patiently.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:14 am

The small bit of sadness among his joy left her crouching slightly at his first reply. It was hard for her not to know, but she understood how other dragons saw it as invasive. In fact, that was what many of the people who hadn't supported her leadership used against her very adeptly. "Whenever it became something you felt more strongly," she replied, guilt evident in her voice.

That moment of negative emotion didn't last long, however, his next comment one of forgiveness, leaving her wings practically dropping to the ground in relief, having previously been held tight in worry. Suddenly aware of her somewhat awkward stance, she straightened up, sitting down and curling her tail around her, as prim and proper as she'd been taught only after she'd ended up in the palace. She let out a small giggle at his joke, paw coming near her nose, as if almost covering it. "That could have been frustrating to say the least. Though I don't think even I can put off something for 100 years because I'm nervous about it."

A small moment of silence followed, in which she set her paw back on the ground. A jolt went through her as the conversation continued. She did want to ask. She knew she did. It was simply a matter of getting the words past her snout. Asailia relaxed slightly when his tail came to rest against hers, the petal spines that were there slowly drifting closed in an act of pure instinct. "Arkhor," she began, then paused, momentarily appalled at the tremor in her voice that came with that one word. Shifting slightly, she cleared her throat, a soft sound that barely sounded more than a breath, then began again. "Ark, will you be my mate?"
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:34 am

Grinning happily he replied as he nuzzled her snout, "Yes.. Asailia.." his emotions still going crazy with all what was going on. A soft growl rumbled in his chest as acceptance as he couldn't be more happy. Resting his snout close to hers, his orange eyes meeting hers as his mind wandered to what was going to happen next. Coiling his tail around hers gently he whispered against her ear, "You know.. your more beautiful than anything I can create.. I've always wanted to say that.." sticking his tongue out as he smirked complimenting the dragoness. Heart still racing and mind flooded with emotions he managed to move a little closer to Asailia, close enough for her to do anything she wanted, yet he couldn't help but gaze over her body. "So.. where would you like to go next?" still feeling a little nervous as he replied.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:31 am

Now that all that time of waiting and planning and worrying was over, it felt as if a large weight had been lifted off of her wings. She returned his nuzzle, rubbing her face against his, rumbling softly in happiness. When he pulled away slightly to speak into her ear, she tipped her head towards him a bit, the soft whisker-like strands coming from her gemstone moving back along her neck.

A blush rose on her face at his words, and she ducked her head slightly. "You're not all that h-hard on the eyes either you know," she replied, attempting to ignore the slight stammer in the words. Instead, she leaned against him as he moved closer, letting herself be lost in happiness for a moment. "I don't know," she said in reply to his question. "I was so focused on this while I was gone I didn't think much about what I would do when I got back."
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:57 am

Smiling he covered his snout over her neck in like a protecting position, giving off another soft growl he replied "Well.. we don't have to go anywhere.. we could always rest you must be tired?" massaging one of his paws against her side he raised a brow wondering what she wanted to do. "Or if you want we can relax at the pools"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 am

"Physically, I'm tired," she replied, letting her eyes drift half-closed at the feeling of his paw on her side. "Too much swimming without any pause. But mentally, I'm awake." She had to hold in a small yawn that wanted to drift out then, and negate the entire statement she'd just made. As far as she was concerned, she could nap later. No need to rush to curl up in her nest now. "The pools might be nice. Unless you have somewhere you want to go."
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 am

Nodding to her suggestion he replied with a smile "Alright, lets go I think you could use some relaxant." nuzzling her snout again he gestured her to follow, "Don't worry I will catch you if you fall" sticking his tongue out playfully still coiling his tail around hers gently. His emotions still flowing through him clearly showing his affection. Soon enough they reached the pools, luckily it wasn't to far away, turning his muzzle towards her "So which one?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Asailia found her eyes rolling, practically back into her skull, at the mention that she might fall. Sure, she was tired, but she'd never been one to pass out randomly. Now wasn't an occasion where that needed to change. She went after him, trotting for a few moments to catch up and allow her tail to fall straight behind her once more, entwined with his as it was. The happiness in her mind and his was practically contagious, and so as she walked, a little bounce crept in her step, even with her mind telling her she was tired. When they arrived, she paused, giving the pools a cursory glance. Too lazy at the moment to walk much farther, she simply nodded to the closest one. "They're all rather similar, so this one will do," she replied, dropping his tail from hers for a moment to slide in, ripples flowing over the surface as her body broke its still silence.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:20 pm

Smiling he chuckled replying to her answer "Yeah true.. they are similar.. I guess it must be a little late for most" Gazing around as he couldn't spot any other dragon, admittedly it was soon turning dark with the sun reaching the last of its light. The stars starting to peak through the blue veil shining down, entering the water following he relaxed against the surface on his back causing a number of ripples and splashes. His wings fully spread out not to far from Asailia, "You know.. this place can get beautiful during the night, of course.. I have seen better but just being around the tribe makes me think about my history." sighing slightly he turned his muzzle splashing himself slightly, "You want to see something beautiful?" he asked raising his brow.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Asailia followed his gaze when it moved to the sky. Here came another sunset, and another night. Her first not in the water for a long while. That very thought gave her a feeling of relief. Coupled with the warm water washing over her scales, it was true peace. "This place does have a beautiful history," she replied, moving to rest her head on the smooth edge of the pool. "All of it full of water and companionship and light."

His question invited her to lift her head once more, looking over at him with a curiosity that was more than obvious. "What is it?" she asked.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next