Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor) Empty A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor)

Post by Oceana Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:04 pm

((Meh.. I'm really bored... So started this.. Hope you don't mind! Razz))

Oceana was at her den where she and Arkhor lived. She was tired, bored, and nothing to do. Her mate was out doing jobs, for he was the lieuteneant. All of the hatchlings seemed to be training or stuff like that or playing on their own. She laid on her stomach waiting and waiting.. She flashbacked all those memories with Ark. She had became mates with for over a year now and her hatchlings were growing a bit older too. She sighed.. It was truly a quiet day. Oceana hoped that later it could lively up a bit. After all, it was only the start of the afternoon.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor) Empty Re: A Quiet Day (Private With Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 am

// I guess I might aswell continue from Realization so at least you can RP, with how its effected Ark //

Ark returned from his patrol of the NightWing border, feeling saddened from the events that had happened earlier on. He landed close by to their den with water dripping from his scales he entered the den. At the sight of Ocean he smiled slightly but he wasn't in the mood for smiling, following up with rolling on his back with a saddened expression. Sighing he spoke, "Ocean...?" as he turned to face her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:02 am

// bumping topic Razz //

"How was your day...." he asked, trying to change the subject that was toying with his mind, he had a bad day with speaking with Trinyah... he could easily tear up again, but held strong, he didn't want to hurt Ocean's feelings.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Oceana stared and blinked. Once. Twice. She was confused at Arkhor's presence. Usually, he would be happy to greet her and stuff like that. But today, it felt.. wrong.. Oceana asked, a bit concerned, "Err... Ark, are you okay?" She bounded up and sat in front of Ark, awaiting his answer.

((Short post.. I dunno what to write. XD))
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:56 pm

glancing down he didn't make eye contact, "I'm sorry Ocean... its been a hard day" frowning he closed his eyes, but the only think on his mind was Trinyah, he couldn't get her out of his head. He began to wonder how the hatchlings were, "Hows the kids?" he asked with a curious look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:35 am

Oceana stared at the vague answer. She shrugged it off and hoped that Ark would be alright. She then answered his question, "The kids are fine. I think Adra and Fraya are still asleep though." She went over to her hatchlings and sat down, petting the head of Adra's. She left enough room for Arkhor to sit next to her, if he wanted to.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:54 am

Ark nodded glad to see that they are alright, pulling himself up he had to get his mind off the day's events. Walking over to Ocean and gently laid next to her, giving her a loving nuzzle and lick as he watched the hatchlings. He whispered "Their growing quick, almost like the others, I still can't believe how fast they have grown up... I mean their trainees" rolling onto his side so he could hug her with his paws and wing. "Where you bored? its good thing I'm here now to give you loads of licks and hugs" he laughed slightly trying not to wake the hatchlings.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Oceana nodded, "I agree, they sure are growing fast." She hugged Arkhor back and gave him a lick on the cheek. Still feeling concerned for Ark, she decided to ask him one more time, "Ark, are you sure you're okay? I mean, you weren't too happy when you greeted me. You can tell me anything.. I won't exactly get mad.. And besides, I rarely get mad." She grinned and twined her tail with Ark and petted Adra's head again.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Ark sighed, frowning slightly "Yeah I know Ocean.... alright... I was patrolling the NightWing border where I came across a graveyard..." he continued "I found this strange black dragon, who seemed to be talking to himself. Later I realized that he in fact was Nimbus the god of death and he was talking to spirits." frowning again the memory started to flood into his mind, almost starting to tear up he shook his head facing away from her, sighing again he continued "Somehow I managed to interact with them too... and I met.. Trin....Trinyah, and Sterylin.." stopping mid sentence tears started to form still unable to look towards Ocean... feeling ashamed.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Oceana listened intently to the story. "Nimbus? Isn't he a new god or something.." she thought to herself. After hearing the name Trinyah, she gasped, "Trinyah? The dragon can speak with spirits?" Oceana wasn't upset at all. She was glad that Ark could meet with his former mate and she was also fond of Trinyah also. She was a kind dragon and one of the first IceWing that she met. "Sterylin? Who's that? I've never heard of a dragon with that name.." She hugged her mate to make Ark feel better, "It's okay Arkhor. I know how it feels. I'm glad that you got to meet her after this long time though." Oceana gave Ark a lick and snuggled next to him, staying quiet until Ark was starting to feel better. She was glad that he told the truth to her and decided not to lie; she really hated dragons who did that. Oceana looked up at Ark, "You okay?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Ark smiled slightly glad that Ocean wasn't upset, as a tear ran down his cheek continued to hug her. "Sterylin.... was my 5th hatchling with Trin... he died shortly after his mother died, since I couldn't feed him..." nuzzling her snout he glanced towards the sleeping hatchlings, glad to see them alright. He began to stroke Fraya with his paw, "Thanks... Ocean for understanding, I havn't told anyone about him before... Since I feel ashamed not being able to save him.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Oceana listened understanding to Arkhor, "Oh.. He died? I'm sorry. But it isn't your fault. Do not blame yourself. It's nobody's fault. I'm glad you were able to talk to him in the spirit world." She nuzzled him and then laid onto his chest, feeling sad for over his grief. She soon fell asleep with Arkhor, forgetting about the memories and prayed/hoped that her mate would feel better.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:10 am

Ark smiled, talking to Ocean about Trin and Sterylin somewhat loosened his guilt. Returning the nuzzle he relaxed his muscles as Ocean was laying onto, soon enough she fell asleep. Ark was still wake thinking to himself as he watched the hatchlings, He still felt grief for Trinyah & Sterylin but he had Ocean and the others, they gave him strength to keep going, his only wish where for them to be safe and to never experience the grief which he went through. The hatchlings where still fast asleep, as his eyes began to droop he tightly hugged Ocean with his wings feeling warmth from the contact he fell asleep with a smile on his face.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:38 pm

((Let's just say that we went to bed REALLY early and then woke up early also Razz ))

Oceana fell asleep under the warmth of Ark's wings. It felt like a blanket to her. She thought that she hadn't slept for long, but when Oceana finally woke up, she noticed that the sun was almost beginning to rise. She looked out. "Oh wow! I woke up really early," Oceana thought. She slowly got out of her mate's wings and then got up. With a playful tackle and a lick, she awoke Ark, "Hey! Get up. Get up. We slept for the whole afternoon and night!" Oceana grinned and then looked at her hatchlings. "They must be starving!" She turned back to Ark and then told him, "Well, I'll see you later. I'm gonna go hunting for us and the hatchlings. Meanwhile, you can stay here I guess? I want you to take a break from all this work." She grinned and then left the den.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Ark was snoring away when suddenly he got tackled awaking him, Openning his eyes with a shock, "Wha.... What!" he gasped, still half asleep squinting towards Ocean, barely hearing her he made out what she said. "Oh... ok... yeah no problem, thanks" Ark shook his head releasing the effects of his sleep, he gazed towards the awaking hatchlings. Smiling he gently stroked them all with his paw, as they dashed towards him snuggling next to his chest, he let out a low purr, keeping them company till his mate returns.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Oceana nodded after Ark's sleepy response. She went out into the ocean and then hunted for some food. She got two salmons for her and Ark, and four tunas for her hatchlings to share. She returned with in a few minutes, being fast because of her tracker skills. When Oceana returned, she noticed that Ark was already awake and comforting and playing with the hatchlings. "Hey Ark," her voice being muffled through the fishes. She dropped all the prey and then finished her sentence, "Good morning! You guys can all eat your food. Anyways, how are you feeling today Ark," and gave him a nuzzle.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:11 am

Ark smiled gazing at Ocean with loving eyes, returning the nuzzle he replied "Morning, yeah I'm feeling better, I'm glad I have you to understand me, thats why I love you" smiling again noticing the fish close by the hatchlings darted after their fresh meals, giving out a slight laugh he grabbed both of the Salmons passing Ocean one. Slicing the large fish in two he gulped both parts feeling refreshed. Snuggling next to Ocean he stroked his paw along her back, "You feeling alright? what did you want to do today?" he asked with a smirk.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:45 am

Oceana sighed with relief. She was glad that Arkhor was alright now. "No problem Ark, I always understand people. Easily." She grinned and added a smirk. And, I love you too. I'm relly glad that your my mate." She gave him another nuzzle and rested gently against Ark's shoulder. After eating her fill with the salmon that she had just caught she thought of what they could do today, "Hmm.. I don't care either way. But we can go out, or we could stay and play with the hatchling, or we could go to the lake with all of our hatchlings. Which one do you prefer?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Smiling returning the nuzzle he glanced towards the hatchlings thinking to himself for a brief moment. Then responding "lets go to the lake its been a while since Its been years since I've seen it." Snuggling next to Ocean he extended his wing over her hugging tightly, he left out a deep purr. He caught glimpse of Fraya and Adra playing he smiled at the sight. Turning back towards Ocean giving a lick on her cheek, "Did you want to leave now?" He asked with a smirk.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Letting out a high-pitched growl, Adra wiggled and tipped her head at Fraya, backing up slightly. When her sister advanced, she jumped forward, her little wings spreading slightly as she tackled the other hatchling, sending the two rolling over the floor.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Oceana nodded, "Sure, let's leave now. And just for fun, let's bring Adra along. She seems to be in a hyper mood." She picked her daughter, and went outside their den, spreading out her wings before she took flight. Her magneficent wings were long, as if a human seeing them, they would be almost a few miles. Before taking off, she looked back at Ark and said, "Ready? I'll beat you!" She looked down at Adra. Making sure that she was safe though was able to see the flight, Oceana took off. Her wings glimmered against the damp sunlight and she was happy to finally have flight again. Before long, the three arrive and Oceana flew down and let go of Adra, letting her to go play in the lake.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 am

Ark followed suit with Ocean, smirking when she egged him on "You sure about that?" as he too extended his wings preparing to take flight. Glad to see that Adra was safely in Ocean's paws, they both took to the air as Ark's wings beated against the calm wind then moving into a glide swifting diving towards the waters edge. Suddenly looping back up as he rocketed back higher from the gained speed. It wasn't long before they finally arrived, they both landed close to the lake side, it was true that he hadn't been around here since he was with Trin. Gazing towards the mountains in the distance it made him shiver, letting out a sigh he snuggled up close to Ocean giving her a nuzzle.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:13 pm

((Ignore this, I posted here as Adra on accident. It's fixed now.))

Last edited by Wisp on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 pm

The hatchling let out a small squeal of indignation when she was swept into the air, wiggling to be free. When her mother spread her wings, however, Adra brightened and her body went limp, so she could be more easily carried. Her orange eyes were wide as she watched around her during the flight, letting out another high-pitched sound, this one of excitement.
When Adra was released, she immediately sped off towards the water, her wings halfway spread open.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Oceana laughed. Adra had at first been trying to squirm free out of her hands, but once the three had gotten to the lake, she was the first to get into the water. She padded over to Ark and walked together to the lake. After arriving at the beachside, Oceana jumped into the water and splashed the water towards Arkhor.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next