Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fathers and Sons (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fathers and Sons (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fathers and Sons (Open)

+4
Ignatius Sikum
Aoanani
Ventus Coelus
Tulvir II
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fathers and Sons (Open) Empty Fathers and Sons (Open)

Post by Tulvir II Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Tulvir II woke up in his den with a yawn. Curled up beside him was his son, Ventus. The half FireWing smiled and gently nuzzled the Hatchling. "Aether, it's time to wake up. Come now, you can't sleep all day..." he gently coaxed. Tulvir stood and walked outside. His den was located a little ways from the heart of the territory. Being half IceWing, it was just a little too warm to live there... At least here, he was a first line of defense against danger. Knowing that Ventus wouldn't be up for another ten minutes, Tulvir sealed up the den with ice to keep nosy critters out--and Vinny in--then went hunting.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Fathers and Sons (Open) Empty Re: Fathers and Sons (Open)

Post by Ventus Coelus Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Ventus whined as his father urges him to wake up. The hatchlings arms flail about as he tries to resist his fathers beckons, but his head was betraying him. Vinny was already thinking about the day, and thus could not attempt to go back to sleep. So he slowly but surely woke himself up yawning loudly as his father moved away.

Sitting up straight his eyes blinked open to reveal the den that he and his father slept in. Sneezing once, then sniffling; Ventus gazed at Tulvir just as he froze up the entrance of the den. The child whined again not wanting to be left alone all day as he got up and waddled over to the end of the cave. His muscles and legs were stiff from sleeping still.

Daddy? He called out from the other side of the ice hoping his father was still nearby and could answer. When none came, the young dragon sniffed at the ice and lay his body against it. It was so nice and cool. He was almost always overheated even though their den was away form the middle of the firewing territory where the largest volcanoes were. It was still very hot here, and summer time would make it even worse.

Much better feeling after laying on the ice for a while Ventus then sniffed the air for food. When the smell of nothing but dirt came to his nose Vinny realized that his father must be hunting. Bored and not knowing what to do with himself Vinny started clawing at the ice and trying to eat it. About thirty minutes later he was laying against the ice again when he felt the cold force of the ice lessen. He rolled slowly into the ice itself then blinked and looked around.

This was fun! However there was only a little ice to play inside as it was melting rather quickly. Vinny then stepped outside of the ice and outside of the den entrance. He looked around at the rocky landscape for his father but saw nobody. Sad and bored, the young dragon started sniffing at the ground for his fathers smell. When this didn't work he sat down for about ten minutes still unsure of what to do. It wasn't until a bird fluttered about in front of him that Ventus got up and started following it away from the den.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 pm

"GODDAMIT! GODDAMIT!"

Athena shrieked as a scorching hot flame burned the side of her wing. She released a series of f-words as she stumbled back, a scorch mark burning away the scales and blackening the skin beneath. And since Athena was an icewing, well.. Wait why did she decide to go around playing with fire again? Heh, she made it funny. Pun intended, when was Athena ever funny?

Athena examined her left wing more closely and, well, released a series of more quiet curse words, muttering as she glowered at the fire she'd tried to make. She'd been wondering if she could leap through gaps in fires, she might need it in a battle for an escape. That was Athena for you, taking EXTREME measures for simple training sessions.

Athena started cursing again as her wing flared up, making the creature that broke the world record for the amount of curse words said in a day look like Mother Teresa.

She didn't realise she was right in the vicinity of a hatchling. Or that that certain hatchling could hear her. And her foul tongue. Typical Athena.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Tempest decided to finally go hunting. She didn't often do this, as her trackers were excellent at their work. However, she felt as if she were getting a bit... Slack. Her claws ached to go and hunt, so that's what she did.

Her wings took her to a hunting ground, and she dived down, landing lightly in a clearing. Tempest made her way through the trees, her nose quickly picking up a sent of a deer. She stalked through the trees, the undergrowth may have been crushed by her feet, but she didn't break a single branch. Waiting, she stalked over to where she thought she could smell the deer. She stood perfectly still, watching it reach down to drink from a stream...

Her breath killed it in a second, and she grinned at her handiwork. It was just a puff of fire, nothing more to kill her target. The forest didn't catch aflame like she thought it would-wait what was that? She stood stock still, crouching into the shadows as she thought she saw something, maybe another Dragon? But she didn't know, not recognising the footsteps... So she waited patiently, deciding to see if she could find out who it was.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:53 pm

(Why you use foul language in my topic/around my son Athy!? Bad Rogue.)
Tulvir returned with a tasty deer for his son.... Except Ventus wasn't in the den. He landed to find his ice wall to have been whittled away by heat and tiny teeth. Little Aether escaped, again. Sighing, Tulvir sniffed the ground and followed Ventus' scent. "Ventus! Ventus!"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Neltharion just finished from exploring an ancient ruin in FW territory. It was an pretty big one and it did have an artifact, an idol made of an unknown alloy. He flew back to the EW territory to do his job as royal advisor to the best king in all of Pyrria. But he was tired so he decided to land and rest a bit. As he came down he barely noticed a Dragon in the shadows and became curious. He decided to sneak up on her, As he landed silently behind her, he slowly sneaked up next to her and whispered. "What are you looking at?"
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:46 pm

((Hey, who said you could go above ground!? Bad EarthWing! Love the best King in all of Pyrria comment, though <3 But seriously, you can't just go wandering above ground when we are "extinct" still. Plus you in FW territory... ;-; You don't have to leave the topic, but you will have to act as a rogue while you are here.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Ventus wandered about now lost after chasing the pretty bird with hooked talons. He wasn't moving very quickly, as Ventus didn't really know where to go or what to do, but he was eerily calm as he looked about at his surroundings. Observing every little thing... including the oddly out of place light blue colors of something just up the ridge.

Vinny heads up the ridge slowly picking his way over the rocks and flowers that grew on the volcanic hills of his home. Then he spied what the lightly colored thing was. A dragon! Her curses streamed through the air as the child listened tilting hsi head to one side. He didn't understand a word of it. However he could tell that she was rather angry by her body movements and the tone of her voice. He started forward as she finally noticed him. The icewing female was looking in his direction as Aether frowned and stepped back a few paces. He didn't see the better camouflaged Neltharion hiding just behind Athena as his hide matched the surroundings far better than hers did.

Hewwo... He greeted the dragon oping that she was nice like his dad.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:58 pm

//Sorry! Not! xD//

Athena heard tiny little pawsteps and her head whipped around, bright blue eyes narrowing into thin slits. She sighed. Great. A hatchling. Athena HATED hatchlings! "What are you looking at?!" She snapped at the hatchling. "Go home! To your parents where you belong! Can't you see I'm trying to deal with an irritating burn here, child?" She looked around for the parents, but didn't see them.

Then, a voice startled her. In her shock, she whipped around, sharp bladed tail headed towards' the dragon's neck. Athena was a battle dragon, and since the dragon had gotten so close to her.. Well, she was ready to defend herself.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Tempest almost-ALMOST screamed when she heard a voice behind her. Instead of doing what she thought she wanted to do, she took a deep breathe in and calmly turned around in order to face the dragon who had spoken. She tried not to show any signs of aggression, although her heart was racing, a clear sign that she was rather unhappy with the sudden surprise.
"I had thought I heard something over there, but now, if you listen closely, you may be able to hear the voices as well." Tempest said, deliberately avoiding telling the unknown dragon her name. In the distance, she heard a dragon calling a name, and when that stopped for a little, she spoke once more. "Who are you, and what are you doing out here?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:48 pm

((Uh, who exactly did Nelth sneak up on?))

Tulvir continued to follow his son's scent. Eventually, he heard a voice in the distance... using inappropriate language. The Guardian came over the ridge and saw an IceWing... with his son??? And why was it in FireWing territory? Growling, Tulvir flew over to them. "Ventus, there you are! You know you're not supposed to wander away from the den. And you, IceWing, what are you doing in FireWing lands? You don't belong here."
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:02 pm

(( I was assuming that it was Tempest, because she was stalking something, heard Tulvir, and then freaked when something spoke behind her. ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:58 pm

//Yes i sneaked up on Tempest//

"I'm no one special." Even though he is royal advisor of the earthwings, But she doesn't need to know that. "well it looks like she is a bit angry" He looks a bit closer "It looks like there is a hatchling too. And also you don't mind if I show up out of nowhere" he whispered and thought why the IW could be angry. He sees another dragon approaching the other two, and he also seems a bit angry. "why do you think that FW is angry" He asked whispering.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrede Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 pm

(I thought he was sneaking up on Athena Sorry my bad)

Vrede

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Oh great, here comes the parent. Athena had a.. Bad history with parent dragons. "None of your business," she replied, using a wing to put out the fire. She looked at the long burn along her wing and sighed. "Goddammit," she muttered, but she was happy the father was here. Now the hatchling would leave her alone! She glanced again at the burn, which had settled into the skin and was an ugly shade of black and red mixed. Gross. Athena glared at the father. "Don't worry, I didn't injure your child. To be honest, he was annoying me more then I was annoying him," she muttered.

//pretend she never got startled xD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Ventus backs away form the scary woman a bit beginning to get scared of her. Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes as he looked up at her then at the landscape around him. Then all of the sudden daddy was there.

With a yelp Vinny ran towards Tulvir, only to see that Tulvir was heading closer to the scary woman. He stopped then in a patch of grass unsure of what to do. Then he watched Tulvir and the bluish woman sniffling a little bit.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 pm

The Guardian growled at the female again. "None of my business? You are in FireWing territory..." He found and picked up his son, sniffing him to make sure sure the IceWing hadn't touched him. "Are you okay, Aether?" he asked while wiping away his son's tears. Tulvir returned his gaze to the female and the fire. What was she doing? Then he noticed her burns. "Those don't look good... Do you know how to treat burns?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Tempest shrugs at Nelth, speaking rather quietly, "No, I don't really mind if you show up out of nowhere. But I don't know why she is angry, but she seems hurt. Excuse me," she says a little apologetically as she stands from her concealed position and starts to make her way over to Ventus and the other two dragons. Tulvir . . . And someone who she didn't know.
She decided to speak up now, "Is everything okay Tulvir?" Tempest called out, trying not to startle the IceWing as she was worried that she may attack. She didn't know here, but was wondering why she was here.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:11 am

Athena saw the hatchling was going to cry and shut her ears. Crying hatchlings were annoying. There was a reason why she hadn't become a mother. And she never will, despite having a mate.

She glowered at the father. "Listen here, whoever you are, I'm trying to do some training, so you can take yourself," she glared at the hatchling. "And your son, out of my face," she gave him a look to show she wouldn't hesitate in losing her temper.

She watched as he comforted his son, then asked her a question. "This?" She shrugged. "Nah it's fine. A minor bu- SH---------" her voice rose as her wing flared up. She glanced at the hatchling, before she looked over her wound. "I'll get someone to look at it for me. I can handle myself," she said defensively.

A female voice caused Athena to whip around, raising her wing, but when she saw it was just another fire wing she lowered it. She didn't like large crowds. Despite the fact there was just two dragons. Well, two dragons and a quarter, counting the hatchling. The very annoying hatchling.

Sensing these two knew each other, Athena backed away and tried to stealthily put out the rest of the small fire she'd made with her wing.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Tulvir was surprised to hear the voice of the FireWing Queen. He quickly bowed before replying, "Everything is fine, my Queen. I was looking for my son and found him here with this IceWing... I was just asking her why she was here." The Guardian noticed the female trying to put out the fire and quickly blew a puff of ice at the flames to freeze them. "If I may ask, Highness, what brings you out here? Without your Guards, I mean?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:59 pm

"Good to know." He said and procedes to watch her stand up and going to the group. "What is she doing" He thought being a bit confused. As he heard the other FireWing call her a queen. He was immediatly like, what? after that he stood up and walked towards the bunch. "Holla, Holla, Holla. You're a queen" He said suprised Not expecting to find the FireWinf queen in the middle of nowhere. "I think it would be an good Idea to get some guards. If I were someone evil I could have killed you Back there with a suprise attack. you did notice me a bit late, You noticed me when I was beside you." He said with still a bit of shock left from the sudden information.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Tempest raised an eyeridge at Nelth, "For starters, yes I am the Queen of my beloved FireWings... Secondly, if someone dared to try and attack me within my own territory, I would be more than capable of sending them to their graves." She stated, a tone in her voice so certain. "I wish to make you aware that I would have dispatched you as soon as you made a sound, a crinkle on the leaves... something slicing through the air, and I would be able to stop it." She knew she was exaggerating a little-okay maybe a lot. She noticed a slight movement and glanced across as Athena got rid of the fire. She almost, ALMOST snorted in amusement as she turned to Tulvir, then slightly bowed to him in respect.

"Do I really need guards to accompany me in my own lands?" She asked, a smile on her face, "I merely came out here to try and practice my hunting-but I was distracted by a few voices, and I came to investigate." Tempest smiled at them, the breeze gently shifting through the trees. Then she turned her gaze to Athena, it slightly growing cold, "Are you alright?" She asks, almost demands, the rogue.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:54 am

Athena blinked. Queen of the Firewings? Athena had a.. problem, with royalty. Not the dragons themselves, just the fact that dragons threw themselves to their claws automatically. Athena would never bow to anybody, the best she would do would be a dip of the head.

She raised an eyebrow at this "Queen's" exaggeration of her abilities, but kept her maw shut. However, when she spoke with the words, "do I need guards in my own lands?"distaste level dropped a few levels.

She returned her gaze with her own icy cold one. She nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a burn," she glanced at the scorch mark on her wing. She then shuffled it. "Accidents happen," she then looked at her again.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Neltharion gave a slight chuckle "Dispatch me easy? I'm sorry to inform you but I'm quite hard to kill. And do it as soon as I made an sound. I was already next to you, and when I spoke you seemed quite a bit suprised I was there." He said with a small grin on his face. He knew she was exaggerating a bit, if it was true she would have already done it. He procedes to turn to the Icewing and noticed an wound on the wing, And an fire that was put out. "How the hell did you burn yourself? What were you even trying?" he asked a bit confused you can't be that stupid to get an big wound on your wing just by standing near a fire. "Soooo, What are we all doing here?" He asked out of pure boredom
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Tempest gave Neltharion a fair bit of an annoyed look, "Don't underestimate my strengths either-I can promise you, many creatures did exactly that and none of them are alive today. I was surprised as I was focused on something else, I had originally heard you." Tempest spoke, her voice dangerously low as she struggled to contain the heat within her scales. "I respect that you have your own strengths, but do you really think that if I were to be slain so easily I would be the rank I am? Do you not think I would be lower? It would take. . . I'm not sure, most likely a few of those shots from the humans giant weaponry to take me down-I've seen them once before, but it was from a fairly large distance away from them."

Tempest had noticed the reactions of Athena, noting them silently as she spoke. She knew that she was exaggerating the capabilities of her power, but she noted every reaction Athena had. It was almost like she didn't exactly appreciate being in the company of Tempest. It took Tempest a few moments to figure out why it would be different to her, then it basically slapped her in the face. She was a Queen now. She really HAD to get used to that.

Tempest gave Athena a lopsided half smile and almost seemed satisfied towards the newcomer, the icy glare in her eyes vanishing as she humbly lowered her head to Athena, a respectful bow of sorts. "My apologies for acting so disrespectful towards you, I was merely worried about my FireWings as I would hate for something to harm them." Tempest explained to her, raising her head again to look at her wounds, "Would you like a healer to attend to your injuries? It looks rather painful and I am sure that they can fix them up in next to no time at all." She offered, trying to extend a somewhat delayed welcoming hand to the IceWing for coming to their territory. Tempest wanted to know if she would be of any harm to her tribe while Athena was visiting, and was hoping that she may find her answers.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next