Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fathers and Sons (Open)

+4
Ignatius Sikum
Aoanani
Ventus Coelus
Tulvir II
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 3 Empty Fathers and Sons (Open)

Post by Tulvir II Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tulvir II woke up in his den with a yawn. Curled up beside him was his son, Ventus. The half FireWing smiled and gently nuzzled the Hatchling. "Aether, it's time to wake up. Come now, you can't sleep all day..." he gently coaxed. Tulvir stood and walked outside. His den was located a little ways from the heart of the territory. Being half IceWing, it was just a little too warm to live there... At least here, he was a first line of defense against danger. Knowing that Ventus wouldn't be up for another ten minutes, Tulvir sealed up the den with ice to keep nosy critters out--and Vinny in--then went hunting.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fathers and Sons (Open)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 pm

(( Thankies ^^ ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:31 pm

//and i completely forgot to post something.  wow, that is embarrassing as heck. EDIT: Your welcome glomp.//
"Okay then Tempest."  I replied to the quee- I mean Tempest (He is quite confusing, but don't blame him, blame his higher-ranking members.)  "But i do know that i went to there one time, and almost was captured, if it wasn't for the queen helping me out.  And the queen is not a ruler of a ancient race of beings called 'Darkwings', which i won't say how they are created though, it was terrible.  And the queen is to what some humans say if she was one of them, an angel ruling over a army of demons.  Yet anyone who thinks she is evil, they're wrong, dead wrong in fact.  She is the most beautiful ruler i ever seen, trapped underground for most of her life, and never seen the sun because of never finding an exit, but we did help her out by helping her out by telling stories about the outside world and-  Wait, i'm getting way off topic.  Sorry about that, i just lost myself in memories i had over there.  But The queen is happy to see new visitors though, for what i heard of from my friend telling me about her."  I informed the group about the temple, seeing that most of the group didn't know about that place.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Athena listened to Draco, and handled the bottle carefully. When she sniffed at it, she coughed and shook her head. "Smells funny, or it's probably just me," she muttered. Her top weakness was magic. And when it was used on her, it very easily caused her to weaken. She raised an eyebrow at Nelty's words. She then bared her teeth as Draco explained the power. "In that case, I don't plan on touching it either. I hate that kind of stuff," she said, handing it back to him. Power corrupted. It killed. It caused greed. Pain. She hated it.

She then chuckled at Tempest's words, lightening up her mood a small bit. "That temple seems like a good place to explore. Maybe find some new creature," she said. She secretly wanted to see if there were any anchient battle moves she could learn. She knew the countless ways of battle, but hadn't dared try it. She was.. Experienced, yes, in both the air and on the ground in terms of brutal fighting, but she couldn't move nearly as gracefully as the anchient infantry.

She nodded, confirming what Draco had said about the queen. "I'm still a bit shifty around her, but she seems alright, for a queen ruling overcrazy things that I had to tear apart to avoid dying," she muttered at the last part. She shook herself. "She liked Atrex, didn't she?" She said to Draco. "I must tell him to pay her a visit. He's mad about his scrolls. Half the time I used to find him in his treehouse, reading." She didn't like to admit she wasn't the best reader. But she kept it to herself.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:22 pm

"Yeah, but her Darkwings are pretty ruthless. Even though there are some that are nice, there are others that do respect their old ways and add more to the army of Queen Light. And yes, she did, but only because that his kindness matched hers, and they have the same interests and other things like that." I replied to Athena, also hearing the last thing she said, but ignored it to not let the others freak out as much.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:12 am

(( I can't really say too much here :C ))

Tempest continued to listen to them speak, her interest peaked, but eventually, as time went on, a sigh escaped from her. She didn't really have too much time for this, as she had something to prepare for back in the FireWing city.

"My apologies, but I must take my leave, there are things to plan for, a meeting of leaders shortly after the war I must attend to and many many other things which need to be done..." She said, with a rather heavy heart. She had enjoyed Athena's company, and quickly said to her; "You are welcome any time here Athena, as long as you don't hurt my beloved FireWings."

She then turned away from the group, wandering back home through the forests and up to the volcanoes to organize what was happening after the invasion... How would she get to the meeting so shortly after? Questions would reign upon her, but now, she needed to train her FireWings...

(( Boi boi!! Ima taking my leave from the topic, enjoy yourselves <3 And no causing mischief Athena! XD ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 pm

//boi temmie! see you soon (undertale jokes, lol. Anyways, bye now.)//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:41 pm

After Tempest had brought up the meeting he knew he had also go back to the Haven and also prepare. But he did have a little time "Sorry to interupt, But I also need to take my leave." He said and then turned to Athena "Hey wanna a little fight later? I'll tell you where it is later." (and you know the rest) That's when he took of to the Earthwing territory.

//Ok dunno what to add next....At that moment Nelthy knew he had no inspiration left. this will be a recurring thing//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Mon May 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Ventus was made cool again by his fathers cold breath causing a gurgling purr to roll out from the child's maw. He panted wheezing a tiny bit at every inhale, but otherwise was completely content and happy. Though Vinny was a tad sad that he would have to go back to the den so soon after his little adventure. Maybe his father would stay a little while and play with him. That thought made the little hybrid child extremely happy and hopeful as he snuggled into Tulvir's chest.

Stay an pway with me? Aether asked desperately pulling back from his cuddling to give Tulvir a puppy dog look with his cute rounded face.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3