Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Alone (Open to All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Alone (Open to All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Alone (Open to All)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alone (Open to All) Empty Alone (Open to All)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon May 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Typhoon looked over at his sister as they walked along. Cyclone was never this quiet, and it was starting to get him worried. "Are you ok, sis? You're usually the one talking." The dragoness simply lifted her head, looking at her brother. Cyclone really didn't want to talk, but she couldn't avoid her brother even if she wanted to.'I.... I miss them.' Typhoon simply nodded. "Same here. How about we find somewhere to get some shut eye?" It wasn't anywhere close to being night, but the twins hadn't slept well in a month, and it was really starting to show. Cyclone just nodded at she pointed towards a rock that was big enough for them. She soon breathed fire all over it to make the piece of stone nice and warm. The pair then curled up, using their wings and tail fins to cover their shared body, and soon, both were asleep.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Alone (Open to All) Empty Re: Alone (Open to All)

Post by Berwyn Fri May 05, 2017 7:11 am

Berwyn was exploring again... He didn't care for the cold, dry, biting atmosphere of his home in the IceWing territory. He liked the warm forests with the beautiful greens and the peaceful blues of the sky. He was on the ground walking through the underbrush. He felt the leaves rustle against his sides and legs. He spotted a dragon and froze... He noticed that it seemed to be asleep. He kept walking by quietly, at least he would have been quiet if he hadn't snapped a twig under his paw...
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 am

Cyclone woke up the moment the snap was heard, though her brother was still sleeping like a rock. The dragoness lowered the tail fin on her side of the tail, peering out with one of her red eyes. The moment she saw the new dragon standing there she opened the fin once more and nudged her brother. As he began to wake up, Cyclone whispered to him "There's someone out there." The other half-hydra moved one of his wings enough for him to see, showing a blue eye to the othe hattchling. He then turned and nodded to his sister as they uncurled and revealed themselfs, and just gave the hatchling a nervous look. Cyclone then spoke up. "Um.... Hi."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Berwyn Sat May 06, 2017 11:55 pm

As the hydra got up and spoke, Berwyn's scales changed to the same pattern as the tree and bushes behind him. He was a little put off by the hydra's different eyes. He spoke with a little voice, "Um... Sorry... I didn't mean to wake you. I can leave if you want..." He stepped forward a couple steps and changed his scales back to their normal blues. His scales always tried to camouflage when he was scared... He hoped that he hadn't angered the hydra. He was nervous and his tail was swishing a little bit. He wasn't sure what to do next...
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun May 07, 2017 6:11 am

The twins watched the Lightwing's movement. The pair could tell he was scare, and maybe a bit creeped out.
Typhoon looked at him and spoke with a similar nervous voice that his sister had spoke in earlier. "No, it's... it's ok. We just haven't seen another dragon in a while." Cyclone then just bowed her head a bit before saying "At least one that won't use us as a punching bag" under her breath. Typhoon just looked at his body mate, about to say something, but, with the pairs tail moving with some slight ticks, just seeming to give up before starting to argue. The blue eyed head the looked back at the dragon. "I hate to admit it, but she's right." Neither twin wanted to scare the other young dragon and tried not to look nervous, but when most had picked on them in the past not being nervous was a difficult feat.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 am

((Um... Hello?))
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue May 23, 2017 6:09 am

Flying. Snowscale usually enjoyed it, but today he felt.... troubled. Of course he was. Ever since that Skylar human showed up, he'd had all sorts of troubles.
Sometimes I hate being alone.... he thought bitterly. Today's flight had taken him to a section of forest he usually never visits, mostly because he was noticed by some other dragon.
Suddenly an unmistakable glint of scales caught his eye. He looked down and saw two dragonets, probably hatchlings.
Oh great stars, don't let them see me!!

Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Tue May 23, 2017 7:24 am

((Hey dogomay. I'm going to wait for your character to be approved before posting, but I can't wait to see how he reacts the Cyclone and Typhoon. Very Happy ))
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berwyn Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Berwyn spoke, "I doubt I'd be able to do that even if I wanted to." He smiled and moved a little closer. He was curious about the hydra, but he also didn't want to intrude on private matters. He asked, "Anything you want to do? I promise I won't try to hurt you." His ears were a bright, golden color. His ears tended to show off his emotions by changing different colors, the bright gold being happy. He was a little unnerved by the hydra's eyes, but he wanted to be friendly. His scales changed to a leafy green color. He liked to show of his color changing abilities. It tended to impress younger dragons. He knew it could be done by almost all LightWings, but that wouldn't stop him from showing it off a little. He stayed a respectable distance away from the hydra just so he wouldn't seem threatening. There was this little want to give the other hatchling a hug.

OOC: Sorry I took so long...
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 am

((It's ok))

Cyclone let out a slight, happy chuckle at fellow hatchling's abilities while Typhoon looked on amused and smiling. The pair had only ever heard of Lightwings, so they enjoyed the show of color changing in person. Cyclone then seemed to have an idea. "Are there any places to explore around her?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:48 am

The dragon was walking around near the two....or three hatchlings. She as hoping she'll find some food today, since she barely ate yesterday. She looked around, hoping she saw a flick of a ear from a small deer, sheep, or whatever she saw was weird. A few minutes later she just stopped walking and lay on the grass, tired of making it all of the way over here for nothing?! well thats just stupid. She was just falling asleep when she heard something up in a tree, getting up quickly, she saw a small squirrel up in a tree, gathering nuts for winter. "Not much, but it'll do" she said to herself. Quietly going down, she brings out her claws and quickly jumped up to the tree, her mind racing on what she would do next. "GOTCHA!" she yelled out when the squirrel saw her, but it was too late. the squirrel already saw the white dragon, with a quick leap, it ran away to another tree and another. noticing what she just did, she quickly reached a branch with her mouth, holding on to it. sighing for good luck, the branch started to crack. she tryed to hang on and grabbed another one, but it was too late, again...she fell down on her back with the branch on the ground. "ow...."
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Female Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 am

The twins jumped a bit as they heard the crashing sound, and quickly went over to see what happened. Typhoon just stared as Cyclone tried to keep back a chuckle. The blue eyed brother spoke to the dragoness. "Are you ok?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Berwyn Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Berwyn yelped and once again camouflaged himself to near invisibility, and hopes his ears don't give him away. He curled up as small as he could. If the new dragon who'd literally dropped in was hostile he could hide and wait it out... He knew he'd never be able to wait out a conflict. He'd try to stop it... He nearly always did, if he could... He waited nervously to see if the new dragon was dangerous or not.
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:51 am

"Stupid Squirrels..." she said. very irritated, she used her tail to lift up the large branch to get herself free, then quickly dropped it. standing there and noticing the two headed hatchlings, she replied. "im fine...i was just trying to get a catch, thats all" She had a slight pain on her left front paw. she lifted up the paw and started to walk along like nothing happened.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Cyclone turned her head to Berwyn, noticing he had turned near-invisible. "It ok, bud. It's just another hatchling, like us." While his sister focused on Berwyn, Typhoon continued to look at the new dragon. "Are you sure you're ok?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 am

"Wait.." she stopped walking to face the two headed twins, her front left paw still up. She was curious about the newcomer, surely she won't hurt him, not because of the fall. It's because of here may be broken front left paw. "Who is here? Also, I think I'm fine. It's just a dislocated paw I guess"
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Berwyn Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:09 am

Berwyn slowly began changing his scales back to their original blues. He seemed to melt out of the scenery. He spoke nervously, "I'm here. My name's Berwyn." He smiled, hoping to make it known that he didn't mean any harm, not that he'd ever be able to actually hurt anyone... At most he'd be able to scratch their scales a little... He didn't know what to do about a dislocated paw, but he remembered that cold things tended to help small things like that feel better. The only problem was, he didn't have anything cold to offer... He spoke again, motioning to the white dragon's paw, "I'd like to help, but I don't know what to do about that." He felt a little useless, but his ears were slowly turning to a goldish color. His ears always changed to colors that reflected his emotions. He felt safer knowing that the other... three? Yeah, he'd say three... were hatchlings like himself.
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:48 am

She looked at the blue dragon curiously, her eyes widen a little due to the way the blue one had changed his scale color. "oh..hiya! its nice to meet you" she smile. she then turned to the two twins, "is there a lake or something nearby? i think it will help with the paw.." she asked, holding her paw up.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:18 am

As the twins listed to the white hatchling's question, Cyclone quickly realized that she and her brother hadn't introduced themselves. She looked at Typhoon before giving an answer. "Yeah. There's a pound just south of here. By the way, my name's Cyclone." Typhoon looked at everyone before he finally answered.
"I'm Typhoon."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:09 am

"its nice to meet the two of you" she said to the both of them. "can you guide me ther-" she stopped her sentence as soon as she remembered something. didnt she meant the two before at snow mountain? She wa about to remind them about seeing them but she bite her tongue. "oh..um." she backed away a little.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Both twins watched as the white hatchling backed away. Cyclone thought it was weird, but Typhoon noticed some in how she acted. Then he finally got a good at her face and his jaw practically dropped. "Wait. Your the glowing dragon from the mountain!" Cyclone looked back finally realizing who it was. "Yeah! Why didn't you say something, bro?"
"I don't real... nevermind."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:49 am

Realizing what they said made her a little shy. its been a while since she saw them, and it was a little weird. "umm...h-hiya! i gotta go sooo...bye!" she said sarcastic. she then quickly ran to the pond, still holding her paw.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 am

The twins both looked at the white dragoness with a bit of worry in his eyes. As she started running off, Cyclone was quick to speak up. "Wait! Don't you want someone to go with you? What if a human or someone else comes along while you're there?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:11 am

She soon stopped in her tracks as soon as she heard Cyclone. The, without hesitation, she turned to the twins. she sighed, then said "okay fine., can you please lead me the way?" she then looked at the blue hatchling. "are you coming?" she asked.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 am

Cyclone just looked over to the blue dragon. "Yeah, Berwyn! Come on!" Typhoon then looked at Albino, seeming to be a bit unsure. "Sorry about not recognizing you. I mean, Cyclone was watching Berwyn, but I should've recognized you."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next