Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

All Alone? (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

All Alone? (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

All Alone? (Open)

3 posters

Go down

All Alone? (Open) Empty All Alone? (Open)

Post by Minnow Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:50 am

A blue dragon swam her way along the northern coast, looking for one thing. The aquatic dragoness was on the hunt for other dragons. She had heard rumors of a group of Gifted Crystals holding out nearby, and hoped that she could find them. She had started searching a week ago, and still found nothing, and honestly the usually optimistic Seawing had had it. She swam up to shore, and drug herself up on the freezing beach.

It wasn't too cold to her. She had lived underwater for most of her live, and was use to the cold of the deep ocean, but Minnow could still feel it. She coiled her tail back around, and covered her face with her tail fin.

"Gah! I was so stupid! They aren't here! Maybe... what if I'm the last...."
Minnow
Minnow
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

All Alone? (Open) Empty Re: All Alone? (Open)

Post by Vann Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Vann had decided to go swimming to get away from the cold of the IceWngs' home. Why the alliance couldn't have gathered at the SeaWings' land territory was beyond him. The Guardian had finally gotten used to walking around on land, but he loved being back in the ocean. He swam around for quite a while, though it was hard to enjoy because he was worried about monsters. Eventually, Vann surfaced and made his way back to shore. As he neared, he spotted.... another SeaWing! Excited, Vann swam faster and dragged himself onto the beach as fast as his flippers would allow. "Hey! Hi! Who are you? I'm Vann!"
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnow Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Minnow continued to lay there, annoyed by the failure to find anyone. She grumbled, and lightly growled until she heard something swim up. Crap! She was on land. Water seemed to pool up from the beach sand, and sliding to her shoulders before clumsily turning, ready for a fight. Instead, she found an excited Seawing. Wait? A Seawing! Her bio-luminescence became even more clear, glowing bright with excitement as the water fell from her body.

"A.... Another Seawing! Hi.... I'm... I'm Minnow."
Minnow
Minnow
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:30 pm

If Vann could have bounced around like a Hatchling, he would have. That was how excited he was. That, and he was just a cheery SeaWing in general. "Minnow? That's a great name. Hi, little Minnow! What are you doing on this beach all by yourself?"
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnow Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 am

Minnow couldn't help but giggle as she heard and watch Vann. She could only guess it had been a long time since he'd seen another Seawing, just like it had been for her. Heck, she was excited! Her trip wasn't in vain, and while she didn't know it, her long tail was wagging in the sand behind her. Then came the question of why she was on the beach in the first place. The dragoness smiled, pointing at Vann.

"You, actually. I had heard there were Seawing spotted in the northern seas. I... I was beginning to think I was the last one."
Minnow
Minnow
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Beneath the sand where the young dragoness sat began to shift and move, a mass of something rising from the sand to its full height. To anyone it looked like a monster, a freak hybrid of something and a crocodile. It lunged forward, diving into the water leaving behind brown trail of mud. It swam for a few moments before emerging back further away into a beach, it's blue and purple scales now showing and it's form weirder. It looked like a dragon just... not of the norm.

Bassasail had been traveling a lot lately, seeing the world one last time before he headed home for good. He might have been one of the few that these monsters didn't affect much, hunting was more difficult but nothing spoke like a good challenge. So as the night settled he buried himself on that same beach to camouflage his body from larger predators and unnecessary varmints. Whatever had been on his head awoke him.

The dragon looked in the direction of the two individuals, his eyes adapting to the sun until he could make out two other dragons. By their appearance they were SeaWings no doubt, possibly the last ones, just like him. Bassasail spoke quietly but just loud enough to hear, "Are you two... truly sea dragons?"

Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:11 pm

"The last one? Nope! I've seen one other, but that was a while ago..." Vann fell silent for a brief moment and seemed sad. It quickly passed, however. "But, I've been hanging out wit the IceWings. Seemed like a good idea since we are allied with them and I was all alone. Luckily, they have a hideout in a mountain, or you and me would freeze in their land!"

Suddenly, the sands began to move. A larger dragon emerged from beneath and went into the ocean. Vann got a good look at the other SeaWing when it surfaced... and realized he had seen it before. "Bassasail?! Whoa, I haven't seen you in years!" The Guardian waved his flipper at the other SeaWing.
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnow Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Minnow listened curiously, tilting her head at what Vann said. He'd been with the Icewings in a mountain hideout, somewhere they wouldn't freeze. She didn't know what to think. The serpentine Seawing then spoke up.

"Wait. The Icewings are still around too? And... you've been with them all this... Woooooh!" Minnow was rolled into Vann as something came out of the sand. When she finally found her baring again, the dragoness saw what looked like a monster in the water. No... It was a dragon. He asked if they were Seawings, and Vann seemed to know this dragon, who he called Bassasail.

"You know who he is?"
Minnow
Minnow
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:44 am

Bassasail found relief that he wasn't the only one... and grief that a solitary morning had been ruined by company. But still, he should rejoice! There are three out... thousands of Sea Kin that were still alive. And here with him were two, a young dragoness and an old face he hadn't seen in years, not since his attempt at trying to play king. It brought old memories, he wasn't half bad, but his disappearance might have caused ruckus if it weren't for the constant recycling of Sovereigns if the SeaWings. He acknowledged the dragoness' presence by glancing her direction, but his focus was on her companion.

"Vann... you're still alive? I thought I was the only one of all, are there more of us?" Bassasail asked Vann, curious if any other SeaWing were still alive. If so... he had a plan. For now it was time to catch up and familiarize with an old friend.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down