Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fathers and Sons (Open)

+4
Ignatius Sikum
Aoanani
Ventus Coelus
Tulvir II
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fathers and Sons (Open)

Post by Tulvir II Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tulvir II woke up in his den with a yawn. Curled up beside him was his son, Ventus. The half FireWing smiled and gently nuzzled the Hatchling. "Aether, it's time to wake up. Come now, you can't sleep all day..." he gently coaxed. Tulvir stood and walked outside. His den was located a little ways from the heart of the territory. Being half IceWing, it was just a little too warm to live there... At least here, he was a first line of defense against danger. Knowing that Ventus wouldn't be up for another ten minutes, Tulvir sealed up the den with ice to keep nosy critters out--and Vinny in--then went hunting.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Fathers and Sons (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fathers and Sons (Open)

Post by Aoanani Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:30 am

Athena sent a scowl his way when he asked her "how the hell did she burn herself?" with her icy eye glaring at him. "I was training myself how to jump through fire. I went off balance, and that's how my wonderful new friend found his way onto my scales," she replied, glancing at the burn. Untreated, it'd probably do some damage to her wing and hinder her flight abilities. Athena knew she had to talk to Atrex soon enough.

She couldn't help but smile very gently at the Queen's strong words towards the male. She admitted, now that she had seen her defend herself, she had began to like her. She felt eyes on her and raised her head to meet Tempest's gaze. She returned the smile with her own small one. She hoped this wouldn't get.. Awkward. Athena didn't do well with awkward. "No, no its fine. I can understand your concern.." She said. "Ma'am." This gave herself a start. "I must also apologise for my.. Rather immature attitude towards you." Heh, how was that for formal speech?

Her eyes widened at this generous offer. She looked at her wing. She wouldn't be able to fly to Attex in time before the damage started to increase. She raised her head and nodded, smiling genuinely now. "Yes please. Thanks. It's very generous of you. Usually if a tribe member lays eyes on me, I often get kicked out for doing crazy stunts. It ends.. Badly, let's say," she chuckled at the last part, looking a tiny bit sheepish.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:49 pm

"Don't underestimate me either. But We haven't seen each other in battle so should we just drop the topic?" He said already feeling this topic could go on for ages. He proceded to look at Athena "So you were training yourself ok. I can give you a tip. How about you spin when you jump through. If you move fast enough the air vortex might be able to keep the flames at bay" he said with a sincere smile He always loved to help people. "So does anyone care to introduce himself? I don't really know anyone here. maybe say something about what you do" He asked as he wanted to know who everyone was He only heard a name being said from the queen. And that name was Tulvir. "and who's the hatchling?" he said being curious about the hatchling. It seems he was hiding.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Athena listened to the Earthwing's tip, and she nodded. "Thank you. I suppose I could learn a few things every once in a while," she shook her wing, before she flashed him a small smile. She then blinked as he asked them to introduce themselves. "Athena. Those who know and fear me formally call me the Dragoness Shrouded By Ice. Weird title, I know, but back where I live, long names were a thing," she introduced herself with a small nod.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:16 pm

She was about to snarl, tell off the EarthWing before her, but Tempests' sudden flare of anger towards Neltharion vanished when she heard Athena stutter. She quietly chuckles, allowing a grin to form on her face as she smiles up at her, "Please, there is no need for formalities, just call me Tempest." Tempest spoke with a genuine smile on her face, wanting the best for the IceWing in front of her. Even though she wasn't part of her tribe, the IceWing hadn't hurt anyone just yet, so Tempest figured that she could be trusted-for now. She listened to Nelth speak, quietly watching the exchange between the two of them.

Again, when she looked at Athena she felt a bit of amusement towards the dragon, and she inwardly sensed that she may be able to get along rather well with her. But she did wonder, how on earth she got into their land without the guards finding her. Tempest made a mental note to check that out and inquire as to if their defenses were still secure. "Oh!" She suddenly remembered that she had killed a.. deer was it? She didn't know, but it was food, and she quickly went back to get it and carried it to the small group. It wasn't much, but it was a rather healthy and fat deer. She half threw it in front of the others, not really wanting any herself. "If you are hungry, please, help yourselves to it. I had killed it just before, so it's still fresh."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Ventus gripped onto his fathers strong arms as Tulvir picked him up and coddled him. The child grew quiet then as he listened to his fathers words. Those curious watering little eyes flicked to look back to Athena as she answered. The tone of her voice scared him even though Ventus was with his father, but he didn't move. He was trying to be brave for his pappa.

Shivering a bit because he was hot (ooc: I know it's backwards) Ventus sniffled a bunch and wiped his face because his eyes were still watering. It wasn't that he was crying, but that the heat from the fire and his firewing comrades made him look ill or sad.

The young dragon looked over to see another dragon join them, but this one he kinda recognized the voice of. Had his father met with this woman outside of the den sometimes? Vinny couldn't remember where he had heard her voice but he knew it from somewhere. He smiled at her as she looked to Tulvir then back to Athena. Then the child stilled himself and listened once more to the adults. The conversations seemed tense... to say the least. However nobody was hurting anyone. Even when yet another dragon, this one a male, arrived Vinny did his best to be brave. The only movement he made was to sneeze ice at the ground between Athena's words.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:27 am

Athena nodded to Tempest, returning the smile wih her own genuine one. "Thanks. I don't do well with those," she chuckled, looking sheepish. She admitted, Tempest was already becoming a friend to her, in a way. Heh, an icewing rogue (for now) friends with the firewing queen. That belonged in a scroll, that!

She blinked at Tempest's sudden, "oh!" And watched as she turned to go and get something. She looked at the hatchling, watching him sneeze in between her words. Hatchlings were.. Confusing. He looked like he was bawling, or about to, but he wasn't.. Wailing? "Is he alright?" She asked the father. She didn't like hatchlings too much, but that didn't mean she didn't want one crying his head off.

Tempst returned, with a surprisingly big deer. Athena smiled at the offer. "Well, I suppose a small bite wouldn't hurt," she chuckled. She hissed as her bad wing moved, but she managed to move forward and take a small bite. She then chewed and swallowed. Tasty. "You're a skilled hunter," she said to Tempest, giving her a tiny grin.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:53 am

Neltharion noticed that the FireWing queen seems a bit hostile towards him. "Ok maybe we haven't gotten a good start. But maybe whe should put our differnces aside and start anew. how does that sound? and also you can call me nel."He said with a sincer smile hoping that there aren't any harsh feelings left if they start anew. He noticed the deer Temp has caught. "No thank you, I'm good."He said he has his own supply of dried meat in his satchel.

//I don't know what I could add to this xd//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Tulvir frowned as Ventus sneezed and sniffed. The poor Hatchling was miserable. Keeping him close, Tulvir flew off, back toward their den. Along the way, he blew puffs of ice on Vinny to keep him cool. When they arrived to the den, he covered the entire place with ice then sealed the entrance with a thick layer of it. He set Ventus on the floor and sat. "There, Aether. Is that better?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:54 am

I am going to murder this... EarthWing. Tempest inwardly says, but doesn't allow it to show on her face. She inclines her head, as seeming she was in front of others she could hardly deny his quite so bold request. "I agree, maybe that would be the best for everyone." Tempest reluctantly agrees, however from her long and wise years, she knows not to allow it to show in her voice at all.

Tempest chuckles to the rogue next to her, actually finding that she enjoyed her company. As she ate the meat, she was relieved to see that Athena was enjoying it-the last thing she would have wanted to do was to serve up horrible meat to the new dragon who she had only just had the pleasure of meeting. "Thank you for thinking so, I really appreciate it Athena. How are you feeling-shall I find a few guards and send for a healer to aid in fixing your wing?"She smiled, offering to the new dragon.

When Athena talked to Ventus, she watched and then looked up to the father, listening and watching as he then left rather quickly. "I do hope that the young one is going to be alright, the last thing which I want is for that baby to be injured or hurt in some way.." Tempest said quietly, inwardly sighing slightly at the pain of the child.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:10 am

Athena nodded along with Tempest, but secretly had a slight distaste for this dragon's attitude. She had one herself, but that didn't mean she liked it! She then smiled at Tempest. "Don't mention it." She then tilte dher head at her offer. "I'm fine, just a burn. And if it wouldn't be too much trouble. If I'm going to go monster hunting, it wouldn't do well for me to have a weak wing," she replied, hoping the term "monster hunting" didn't scare them off. Yes, she fought giant creatures that could eat you for a living. How? Ask her friends. There was a reason Athena didn't have many friends.

She watched the father take his leave, feeling a TINY bit guilty for probably scaring the poor thing out of his wits. Wonder why Athena didn't have kids? There was your answer. She didn't like them, they didn't like her. It was a silent agreement of mutual dislike. But that didn't mean she enjoyed seeing one in pain. She much preferred to see it laughing and smiling and being ESPECIALLY annoying, rather then doing the opposite and just looking plain mood-dampening. "Me too," she said softly. This hatchling had, from what her nose could tell her, possibly both fire and ice moving in his blood. A hybrid unfortunate enough to have two elemnts like that could either end up dead from BEING their weakness to becoming ESPECIALLY powerful. And Athena would have to smash his face in if he attacked her because somebody would want her protection. Athena was a lost cause, not a hero, so her "protection" was hard to come by. The list of dragons who she would defend with her life were Storm, Atrex, Nebula, Sparks, Sarah -despite her dislike for the hatchling-, Myyra if she saw her again, and possibly Tempest. All of these thoughts flashed across her mind in the blink of an eye, but she disguised it well.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:23 am

POKE
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:16 am

Now that the Firewing and his hatchling left he was alone with these two. After Athena spoke about monser hunting he got slightly interested. "So you do monster hunting, sounds interesting. Well I search ancient ruins for knowledge and treasure, but mostly knowledge, that's far more intersting." He said and grabbed a crystal and spun it on his talon. "Because of that I know how to create these." as he said that he threw it against the wall and it exploded on impact. "So what do you think about it?" he asked with a small smile on his maw. "So, I got nothing to do. Mind if I tag along?" He asked he didn't want to say here and die from boredom. And Tempest would also probably tag along so he would be alone and bored.

//*is poked in the eye*//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 am

//Mind if i join on this?//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:42 am

//Well it's a open topic//

Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:03 am

//ok.//
As i was once going to make another trip around Pyria to find something to do, i heard a familiar voice.  "Wait, is that Athena i hear?" I thought to myself, following the voices to lead me to the source.  And sure enough, there was Athena, and...and...the queen...  "Okay, now i am super suspicious." I once again thought, and walked over there to Athena and the queen.  "Well then, looks like i found the dragoness shrouded in ice and my queen together right here.  I hope i didn't intrude on anything, cause that would be bad for the three of us."  I greeted the two happily, for that a friend was right there that actually went on a big adventure one time.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Tempest was about to say something to Athena, but the EarthWing managed to sneak in front of her by asking her questions. She was watching Nelth, curious as he spoke, but then as the explosion broke her curiosity and gave her a rather large heart attack. Tempest jumped back, growling and hissing violently at the crystal. "Maybe a warning is a good idea next time..." She commented rather bitterly, unhappy by being spooked by a little crystal.

She heard the sounds of a dragon approaching, and she turned her head to see another FireWing was suddenly there. Well, it was to be expected, they were in the FireWing territory after all. She flashed Draco a nervous grin, then raised an eyeridge at him. "She gets a better hello then I do, well now, that's a bit rude." She teased, a rather playful glint in her eyes.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

"Well, i am sorry about that. But the things we did, you would never believe me." I apologised to the queen, because it is bad to treat royalty like a normal dragon, for that is a lesson i learned the hard way when i almost died from disrespecting my father's friend.
//short post, compared to what i usually do.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:49 am

Athena listened to Neltharion, and her eyes lit up in are interest as he threw a crystal. It exploded against the wall. Athena jumped slightly and instinctively blocked her body with a wing gas a few shards came towards her, but they fells short. She relaxed and put down her wing, nothing Tempest had gotten a fright. She had to smile at Tempest's words. "I think it's very interesting," she said, tilting her head slightly. Then she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. Athena's head snapped around, her pupils dilating, but once she recognised Draco, she relaxed and smiled. "It's great to see you, Draco," she chuckled. When Tempest made that comment, Athena had to laugh. She now had Tempest in her very good scrolls. She then smiled at Draco's words. "I guess he has a point there. But Draco! How could you! Treat the Queen herself like a norma dragon!" she gasped dramatically, teasing him. She then grinned at him. "Did you find out anything else about that temple? you know, the one with all the spikes that nearly split us both in half?" she inquired.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 am

"Well, it's not really my fault, i just was taught that the only royalty i would ever see is the flame guardians back home, which are sort of like the royal guardians you have my queen, except they guard the treasure we had gotten over the years protecting the humans long ago. And also yes, i did. There is a unnatural darkness and light over there, thick enough that the queen was able to bottle the elements for future purposes. But other than that, i just learned a few more things about Darkwings and what they can do if they weren't ruled by the queen we know." I explained to the two about what i found out, which i then pulled a bottle of that same darkness out from my pack which i accidentally forgot to put back. "The queen did give me two light and dark bottles she had to compare it to the one we have, which it somehow when not at the temple, acts exactly like water. And when it was released during the day, it dissolved like water would." I continued the conversation i was having, and handed the bottle to Athena to take a look herself.
//You know, i'm starting to get a feeling that we are going to that temple soon.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 am

Neltharion laughed a bit that Tempest flinched a bit by the crystal "Ok, Maybe a warning could be handy." He said with a smile on his maw. He heard Athena compliment his crystal. "Thank you, Athena I enchanted these myself." He said and noticed another Firewing joining the party. The new Firewing knew Athena it seems. He laughed a bit when Tempest and Athena teased the new Firewing that just joined. Looks like the new one is called draco. He looked at the bottles he had "Extraordinary, I haven't seen anything like that before. Does it have some use?" He asked and getting a bit excited. He really likes this sort of stuff. the unknown is just knowledge waiting to be discovered.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:30 am

"Well, sort of. To what i saw, it can give you unlimited power in large doses, but it can also either destory you or make the user turn insane with power. For what the queen said from the temple, only those who were given this power as a token would be able to wield it, and i am super afraid of touching it, since i could not be the one of few who can. In small ones, it can heighten your senses to see things you can't normally see, like soul energy, auras, and other things like that, as well as give you a boost in many other things, and let you summon darkness like if it was a spell from that same bottle you are holding." I answered the Earthwing's question, and pulled out a bottle of light. "What the queen also said that she can use these bottles to fuel her power when she is out of the temple, and it can somehow heal her to an extent, being inside that place most of her life." I explained what they could do to her or another dragon.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Tempest dramatically put her chest to her paw in response to Athena's comment to Draco. She imitated mock sadness, having a bit of fun for once. "I can't believe he did that to me! After all i have done for them! And he just turns around and stabs me in the heart..." She turns, dropping her head down low in sadness, before  she raised her head, laughing lightly at the group. "And remember, It's TEMPEST when we are out in the open on our own grounds, it is fine..." Tempest said firmly, looking at the red dragon.

She then listened quietly to the conversation happening before tilting her head to the side. She had never heard of a Temple before, and she decided that it may be for the best if she continued to listen to this, deciding on if it was even safe for her FireWings to be venturing there...
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:40 pm

//Actually, i got just the thing for that. I'll bring up a link if you are interested./
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:47 pm

(( Yea sure, why not? XD Can I has it? ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:53 pm

//here is the link: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3780-another-adventure-in-the-strangest-places-open#50548 your welcome//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next