Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Yo! Call me Hake =) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Yo! Call me Hake =) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Yo! Call me Hake =)

3 posters

Go down

Yo! Call me Hake =) Empty Yo! Call me Hake =)

Post by Hake Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:45 pm

Yo! Name's Rogue, I think you guys use APC though so, I'm guessing everyone'll forget that and call me Hake instead. That's cool with me. I think it's a type of fish. It just sounded like a cool word.

Have a blurb. Erm, I'm 22, a chick, a field studies tutor (which means I teach geography & biology, but like, do the outside fieldwork stuff, not the boring AND THIS IS WHAT A CELL IS), live in England, enjoy maps a little bit too much, read a lot of books, and buy a lot of fairy lights. Which is good, because it means I can sit in the dark this evening. I went to see the new Star Wars, but it was only on in 3D, and 3D screws with my eyes, so now my face hurts from eyestrain. So I'm sitting in the dark. Film was pretty good though. Not worth the 3D, but what can you do. I live where I work, in a big haunted mansion. That means I normally get woken up at 8am on weekends by screaming kids outside my window playing football. On the upside, when there aren't any kids in, I live in a mansion and play Sardines in the pitch black. The ghost hasn't joined in with any games I've been part of yet.

RP-wise, I've been writing since I was 13, which was, my gawd, 10 years ago almost. My primary genre is fantasy, but I like to branch out as well. My speciality is flawed, slightly rubbish characters. I like friends-relationships and love/hate. Perfect romances bore me. I like to plot, but also like to spring plot twists. Don't be scared to ask for a RP.
Hake
Hake
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Sagittarius Monkey

Back to top Go down

Yo! Call me Hake =) Empty Re: Yo! Call me Hake =)

Post by Hyruu Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Hey there and welcome to the forums ! I'm Hyruu, one of the administrators here.
Since we have a whole group of dragons named Rogues I guess we're probably going to use Hake instead ^^
I also hate 3D films but for another reason. I have glasses, and let me tell you it's so damn annoying to have to put on a SECOND pair of glasses above the first ones ! They really haven't thought this when designing the whole thing...
Well since you already made your app I guess there's no point in mentioning the New Member's Guide, you probably already read it. If you didn't, well it's in the quick links.
So hoping to RP with you soon !
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hake Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:04 am

Oh man, I can't imagine the annoyance of having to wear 3D glasses over regular glasses. Not what I would enjoy! Razz
Hake
Hake
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:22 am

Three-D gives me headaches, I couldn't imagine having to look through hose glasses with actual glasses. And yes, Hake are a type of cod, so a fish. Razz. I'm studying marine bio and chemistry, what is this field tutor thing? Like taking a bunch of kids on field trips and showing them what is what?
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hake Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:29 am

Such headaches, lots of water and some paracetamol helps do away with those after any film... sometimes Razz

That's a weird mix of subjects to study Oculus, didn't know you could pair them! Pretty cool though. Basically yeah- kids come to my centre for a couple of days to a week, and do their coursework for biology looking at plants or invertebrates, or geography studies on coasts and rivers and stuff like that. Maybe chuck in a campfire or a night walk or something like that as well. It's pretty good- if I get a horrible group, I only have to deal with them for a week!- and I get to be outside lots, but the hours can be kinda long in the evenings and weekends sometimes, which is a downside.
Hake
Hake
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down