Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Island-Call [Wake] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Island-Call [Wake] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Island-Call [Wake]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Island-Call [Wake] Empty Island-Call [Wake]

Post by Phantasmas Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:13 pm

How long has it been? Weeks, months...years? He shook his head and look forward once more as he flew on a thermal. The old dragon couldn't help but smile as the warm air flowed underneath his wings once again and from such nostalgia nearly missed the small island. Diving into a controlled descent landed on the southern part on the warm sandy beach with a grunt.

"Fly again yes, still an old dragon." Coughing slightly and shook his beard slightly. "Always sand that gets everywhere I don't need it. Now..." Swishing his tail left and right sat down to rest a minute. "Where is that energetic student of mine?" Sniffing he could confirm the small wyverns scent to be here and from the obvious fish around the island seems to indicate him being here. The question....is he still here?
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Island-Call [Wake] Empty Re: Island-Call [Wake]

Post by Wake Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Wake stretched and yawned looking around from his fairly open den as he climbed out. He soon spread his wings to take a quick flight of the island, making sure nothing had happened after he slept. As he flew over, the small dragon noticed that there was someone on the beach.

He flew down, sniffing a little before finally getting a good look at the dragon.

"Phantasmas!? Your here?"
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:26 pm

And now not too long after landing he made note of another dragon appearing. Smaller then him along with being a wyvern, it couldn't really be anyone but Wake after all.

"The one and only of course!" Standing up he gave a dramatic pose and using his magic made a small shower of sparks to give extra effect. Only to wince from the motion then gave a tired smile, "Aching joints and all. Figured you always come to see this old-timer I'd surprise you and visit myself." Giving a short look around took note of the area. "Much more open then that dusty old den of mine, flex the old wings and all with a nice flight."

He sighed. "Too bad the monsters don't pair well with scenic flight routes."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Wake chuckled, walking up excitedly as he spoke up.

“Well, glad the monsters didn’t get ya, and that your here. And yeah, it’s a nice place. Finally got away from humans, unlike my old den.” Wake shook a little, looking up and around to see how the weather was holding up.

”I’m what’re you thinking about doing?”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:14 pm

"Doing? Hmmmm." Phant thought for a bit before nuzzling Wake with a smile.  "Checking on my student is always a priority. And second, I figured you'd been practicing your magic carefully as to see your current progress."

A small orb of bright yellow light nudged the old dragons head as it floated energetically. He blinked before remembering, "Right! Right, calm down you." Giving a nudge with his own head moved the orb to the side and rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Someone else also was very excited to meet you again, care to guess who?"
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Wake smiled a little, nodding as he looked around. "Yeah. I've been keeping...." He then stopped and chuckled as the orb floated around and nudged Phantasmas. When the older dragon asked if he could guess who it was, the small wyvern would smile.

"If I had to guess, Casa, Uncle Volan, or Uncle Teron, Uncle Ecil, or Uncle Rathor."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:41 pm

Before he could answer Wake the orb glowed and hovered to a spot near them. With an audible *Poof* a familiar aged yellow scaled skywing with purple horns and yellow eyes. He gave an overly dramatic look of shock, "I do not know if I should be insulted or thankful I'd was the second guess!" Then smiled brightly and laughed as the shorter elder nuzzled Wake.

"Fantastic to see you again kiddo! Wish ol' Phant here flew faster," said elder rolled his eyes and huffed, "along with being a cranky old-timer."

"Says the snappy shortest." Phant mentioned and Volan gave an annoyed growl as while he may have been taller then young Wake, the other elder stood taller then him. He grunted before stretching a bit and flexing his wings. "Certainly better here then that stuffy den of yours, sooo much more open and better for flying."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:52 am

Wake chuckled, nuzzling the older dragon back before speaking up.

"It's good to see you again too. Glad you like the island. Been trying to clear up some things. Still trying to figure out if some of the old human structures are useful at all." He then looked out at the water, letting out a hint of a happy growl before continuing.

"Plus, I've been honing... certain skills that keep humans out."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:10 am

"Oh?" Phant raised a brow in curiosity.

"Eh. Personally I don't see much use since their so small." Volan shrugged and Phant rolled his eyes.

"Now these skills of yours...care to quell an old dragons curiosity about-" Then the aged skywing bumped him and gave a look. "What? I can't be curious about my students developing skills?"

"No you wizened dragon, we agreed on an order."

"Volan, we all agreed you'd be first." Then leaned over to the young dragon. "There really isn't one, but everyone else thought it'd be best Volan appeared first, otherwise he'd start complaining." He said to Wake in a whispering tone.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Wake chuckled as he watched the older dragons, and heard about the not so existent order Volan was talking about. Wake then looked at the Skywing, pointing out one of the larger structures.

“They May be small for the most part, but some seem big enough to store food. May ever be able to collect enough salt to cure some.” He then turned to Phant, smiling as he showed a little.

“I’ve been getting better control of both this weather controlling power, and my illusions. Plus some help from... a friend that make its really difficult for humans to get here anyway.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Phant blinked before realization dawned on him. "Right, right. I completely forgot you can do that now Wake. Apologies on my part, it has been a while since our last...meeting."

"It's called being old."

He rolled his eyes before looking back to Wake. "Well as long this friend is one you can vouch for, I'm glad they could help you. Though...about that topic on storing food-" *Poof* "maybe Teron could help with that." Even as he sat the old bulky earthwing stood well taller then any of them, though shorter on average compared to others, he gave a gentle smile and nuzzled Wake. His beard-like mane becoming more white then grey, but still physically fit compared to the two other elders.

"Its nice to see you again...nephew."
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Wake chuckled before seeing Terron appear. He happily nuzzled the old dragon back. "Uncle Terron! Long time no see!" He would chuckle as he took off, slowly landing on top of one of the larger human structures.

"But yeah! I was thinking of using the ones like this to store food."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:42 pm

"Hmm." The elder earthwing looked over the building Wake stood on top of. Tapping an inquisitive claw against it and looking it over before nodding slowly. "It'll work."

"Teron is naturally the best builder out of all of us due being...well, knowledgeable."

"And he's an Earthwing to who can shape earth."

"That to. While not to the full extent he used to have it's still quite an excellent and useful ability. Also that's how he does the rock armor if you couldn't tell Wake." Then the elder dragon gave a grunt as he found a comfortable enough spot to sit. "Naturally, any requests for how the buildings look and such requests, now would be a good time to list them with Teron." He said while scratching his chin.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Wake smiled, hopping down as he looked at everyone. He sniffed the air a little before looking at the building, tilting his head and sighing. He looked back, smiling a bit more before speaking up.

“That’d be great, but I don’t know what I’d change.”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:26 pm

"I'll fix it first, then you can decide after that." Teron said softly before walking over to a broken spot and using a paw shift the ground to cover a hole. Volan meanwhile did some stretching and Phant curled up a bit.

"He'll be at it for a while, likes to take his time." The elder smiled at Wake and gave a questioning look. "So, who is this friend that has helped you before?"
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 am

Wake chuckled, watching Terron start working before hearing Phantasmas ask him who his friend was. The wyvern looked down, not sure if he wanted to say.

"Um.... Well... it was... Kelarth...."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:17 am

For his credit, Phant just took a deep breath and let it out at the same time. Calm, calm thoughts, take it in stride just as you've always done. Then he looked at wake and gave a warm smile.

"I'm sure you know I'm not one to believe in...gods, and the like. I also know your not one to lie, being honest and true compared to this old fool. The world is vast and as such its a given their can be a dragon with strange & unique powers unheard of possible. Godly? Mayhap similar, but unless proven by ones own eyes even still.

What I mean to say is wake, don't worry. You have a friend with a unique power and that is fine. I just don't think they are a god or something similar. For Pyrrias sake, I've lived with Teron for how many centuries?

Also, you'd make for a terrible liar, no offense."

He chuckled at the last bit and coughed slightly.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:25 am

Wake chuckled a little at the comments, especially the bad liar part. That was way to true. The wyvern sighed though, nodding to the older dragon before speaking up.

"Thanks for understanding."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:16 am

"Heh, even an old timer like me can change. Given enough time of course." Volan snorted and Phant gave the stink-eye before giving a sigh. "Anything else of interest that'd you be willing to share, like things happening nearby and such?"
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:33 pm

Wake smiled, looking around the place and thinking about any recent event. He looked out to where the mainland was, sighing a little.

“Other than runnin’ off the mainland, not much. I heard a lot of the tribes are on an island group on the other side of the continent. Wonder how they’re doin’ actually?”
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:25 am

Phant tried to recall which tribe and a flicker of a memory could be felt. Then realization dawned on him, though he could be wrong as it has been a while.

"Ah, I believe it was the Nightwings. Mind you it has been a while since I've been on that side of the continent and my memory isn't always the best at times." Scratching his chin he then gave a deep sigh. "No offense to those of the line, but Nightwings can be so...conniving at times. Don't get me started on their inter-tribe politics." The elder shivered. "That feels like a hole of worms that I rather not unearth."

"Don't forget confusing, bad enough we had to deal with Ecil's phase once."

Both elders gave a chuckle at that. "Ah right, see Wake Ecil-" Instantly an orb of light appeared and formed into a slender aged, onyx scaled nightwing who immediately covered Phants mouth. " You have 5 seconds to end that conversation or I put you to sleep, understood old timer?" They rolled their eyes before nodding and so uncovered their mouth.

"Ecil had a-" *Poof* Coughing slightly the elder lost consciousness, Ecil catching him and laying him down gently. He gave a glare towards Volan who looked away nervously before getting a puff of a green cloud smacking him in the face, making the elder skywing fall asleep as well. Sighing he looked over to Wake and gave a small smile, "I warned him and Volan well, he had it coming. Good to see you again." He nuzzled the wyvern.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:19 am

Wake was a bit surprised by the back and forth, especially when Ecil came out and knocked out Phant. He nuzzled Ecil back though, smiling a bit.

"It's good to see you again too, Uncle Ecil."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:06 am

In a few moments the aged nightwing had walked over to the sleeping Volan with an annoyed look, "You've had your fun sparky, let the others have a chance." Grabbing a part of the skywing both elders went *Poof*, vanishing as Teron quietly worked still.

"Volan will be fine. This isn't the first time he's gotten on Ecil's nerves before." Teron said with a light chuckle as he worked. "Wake, what is Kelarth like?"
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:40 pm

Wake smiled a bit, moving a small piece of debris. "Well, it's honestly hard to explain. He's... you can tell he's a god, that's for sure. Didn't seem too phased that I knew next to nothing about him or the other gods."
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:02 pm

"A follower of Kelarth would normally feel honored to have met them face to face." Teron smiled warmly at the memory. "I know I would have, but as I got older I began to see more about what it meant." Then he chuckled deeply, "I definitely would have choice words for you, but your young and I'm just an old believer reminiscing. Phant would of course though not in favor of Kelrath, Sigh." A distant look showed on his weathered face of a distant memory, one he grew silent at.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next