Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 4 Empty Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

A fight tore through one of the islands that the Twilight Imperium now called home. A two headed pair of juveniles trying to fight an adult Nightwing. The pair seemed to be holding their own, at least until they were pinned, and it looked like the Nightwing was about to end them.

"You two need to focus. You keep tripping each other up. Make it easy for anyone with half a brain to beat you." The pair both glared at his choice of word, which just awarded them a head shake. "Poor way to say it aside, you need to be able to fight."

"You think we don't know that? This is a lot more tricky than walking. We don't have time to coordinate." The trainer just put his paw over his face.

"Ok. Go take a break and figure... whatever you need to figure out." He mumbled something about why they couldn't have found a crossbred hydra to train his students as he left, leaving Cyclone and Typhoon there panting.

"Are we going to be able to do this? We just can't seem to keep in sync when we're fighting."

"Tell me about it. And ol' sourpuss there doesn't help things. I'm pretty sure they're trying to keep use from doing well sometimes." Cyclone nodded.

"Yeah. I don't know if he hates us, or just can't train us." Typhoon just sighed, laying his head down, before his sister got annoyed. "Come on! I don't wanna lay down. I wanna figure this out. Typhoon just rolled his eyes.

"And we need strength to do that. Just rest for a second." The sister just grumbled a bit, laying her head down, but didn't say a word.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 4 Empty Re: Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:46 pm

The twins both looked a bit nervous when Tharasis brought up training, and Typhoon was about to answer before Noctus beat him to it.

“Noctus is right. He was helping us train some.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 4 Empty Re: Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Tharasis Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:14 am

" Ah, I see. And how did you bode well with his help? " Tharasis asked them, wanting to know just how well did they improve. And after a few seconds he would get an idea.

" You know what? Why don't you show me? Id be more than happy to see just how well you two improved. "
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:33 am

"That's a good idea, I'll sit back and watch. I won't interfere." He gets up and takes a few steps backwards and sits.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:02 pm

Cyclone still looked a bit nervous, quickly answering.

“Well we were able to hold our own against our trainer, so pretty well.” Then Tharasis suggested showing him by sparring. The pair both looked at each other, nodding.

“O-ok.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:21 pm

"Cyclone, I'm rooting for ya." He awaits for the sparring to begin.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:26 pm

" Dont worry. " he gave them a reassuring look.

" I will go easy on you. " He said, taking a minute to go through his satchel and pull out a long piece of cloth. Using the cloth, Tharasis would wrap it around his sharp tail blade.

Once finished he would raise up once more. Spreading out his wings, and taking a guarding stance.

" All I want is for you two to try and force me down to the ground. " He said to them. A simple task right? He hoped so for them.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:09 am

"You can do it Cyclone and Typhoon, remember what I taught you." He says encouragingly.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:46 am

The twins nodded to Tharasis, and Cyclone blushed a little at Noctus. They then got into a ready position. The older dragon was still a lot larger than they were, but he wanted to two headed dragons to pin him. Well, they'd have to try.

The twins soon jumped for Tharasis, initially aiming for his legs to try and trip him up.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Tharasis was decent in combat. And would easily know and dodge the twins attack. Moving back and parrying their tail with his own.

He had an advantage in height and weight. And if he had so chosen would easily overpower the twins in a head on. But he did not want to fight them un fairly. Instead while they fought in the open he would try and give them every initiative and opportunity to attack.

Be it moving down a small incline, moving in between trees. Or simply backing away when he noticed the twins needed some time to catch their breaths.

And while he was giving them all the opportunities and chances to defeat him. He would always try and dodge, thinking two steps ahead so they would not be able to subdue him. And even predicting their moves.

He wanted them to get creative. Find a way to use everything and anything they can to their advantage to defeat a much stronger opponent.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:08 pm

"Come on you two, fus ro dah him!" He continues cheering for them.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:40 am

The twins panted a little, looking around and trying to think of a way to pin Tharasis. The pair eyed each other, seeming to think of a plan. They then jumped again, but this time flew over the larger dragon. They would fly a little way before quickly turning around, and diving onto Tharasis.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:38 pm

Tharasis looked into them, trying to see what they were thinking. And when they jumped and Tharasis moved back he expected them to try a head on. But to his surprise they actually decided to fly over him.

" A diving attack? " He said to himself, seeing them quickly turn around and dive down on him.

He could have simply jumped back, or raised his tail and gave them a swat. But he knew it was high time this battle was over, before the twins tire themselves completely.

So he simply stood there, but tried to act like he attempted to defend himself, swinging his tail back slowly in an attempt to swat them away. But ultimately they would be able to easily dodge it.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:07 pm

The twins were surprised that Tharasis didn't seem to try and dodge, but they soon slammed into his back, hoping they would pin him to the ground. Either way Cyclone didn't see the be at her happiest.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:54 pm

"Don't give up! You can win this." He continues to cheer.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:53 pm

Tharasis took the hit hard, and felt pain a little bit on his back, but it would not compare to the sudden spike of pain he would feel as he was thrusted to the ground.

Perhaps he had mis judged just how hard the twins can hit. But he tried to make it look like he was not hurt. As once he made a loud " OOF " as he settled on the surface, he would soon start to softly chuckle.

He would turn to congratulate them with a soft smile. But as he looked at them he'd notice Cyclone was looking rather... indifferent.

" What wrong my dear? " he asked cyclone as he would move them to where he would be coiled around the twins.

" Is something the matter Cyclone? " He knew the twins had nothing to hide from him. And the twins know he would not stop till they would tell him their problems.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:45 am

Noctis cheers that they won, but he sits and waits. He notices that something is off with Cyclone.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:35 am

Cyclone grumbled a little, and Typhoon knew his sister was annoyed at something. He had an idea of what it was, but he wasn't about to answer for his sister. She meanwhile glared a bit at Tharasis. Why did he have to be so nosy? Sometimes it felt like her and Typhoon couldn't breath without him knowing. Cyclone finally sighed, and answered.

"You didn't even look like you were trying!"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:40 am

Noctis stays back letting them settle this dispute without interfering.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Tharasis could tell Cyclone was... agitated at him. He could feel her irritation, and it honestly hurt his heart a little.

Tharasis flinched a little at her words. It took him a while to form words to answer her, " Cyclone, this is all just mock fights. And not just that Cyclone, you two both know we are two very different dragons. "

Tharasis got up, talked to a nearby tree and turned to look at them. He had that look that only asked that Cyclone and Typhoon would listen to understand him, he was not angry nor was he irritated by their feelings. Of course they would feel irritated knowing he was not even trying.

" We are not the same Cyclone, Typhoon. Physically speaking I am much stronger than you two. " Tharasis emphasised this with a single strong swing of his tail blade at the tree, cutting it down in one slash.

" Even if i had played defensively, my claws, horns, and blade can do significant damage to both of you. " Tharasis walked up to them slowly, putting a paw/hand on their shoulder.

" The last thing I want to do is accidentally cause you two great harm. "
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:27 pm

"I see now, you were holding back so you wouldn't hurt them. When we sparred, I held back. I was trying to teach them to better act in battle, both in unison and out of sync." He smiles at Cyclone.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Cyclone sighed a little, still not seeming happy with Tharasis. Yes... he didn't want to hurt them but she couldn't help but think he babied her and Typhoon sometimes. She grumbled and looked at Noctus.

"Yeah, but you were still trying. Tharasis left him self wide open most of the time...." Typhoon looked between his sister and Tharasis, not sure what to say.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:38 pm

"It is what it is, Tharasis, what do you know about the twins here?"
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:43 am

Tharasis felt bad for knowing he sometimes was too overly protective or caring for the two. But it simply was something he could not stop, he loved them too dearly. And the thought and possibility of him hurting them was sometimes too much for him.

" Well, maybe next time then I'll try and actually give you more of a fight. But still, I am more than satisfied with both of your performances Cyclone and Typhoon. " Tharasis smiled softly, while giving them a gentle pat on their back.

At Noctis's question. Tharasis would give a rather confused look at this question.

" What do I know??? Noctis, they are my children. The only thing I would not know about them is their secrets. " Tharasis said to him.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:06 am

"I'm very curious about their anatomy, perhaps someone was to try and court either of them. How would that work out?" He asks with a slight blush.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowblaze Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:18 pm

(Dang it! Forgot to switch accounts!)

Cyclone sighed a little, nodding to Tharasis. She may not have been happy with him, but it was at least nice to hear that she and Typhoon were doing well. Her slightly better mood was soon shattered though when Noctis asked.... Oh!

She went red as a Firewing, hiding slightly in her paw and barely mumbling something out. Typhoon was also a bit... less embarrassed more shocked that the other dragon would ask that kinda question. He looked over at Noctis, shaking his head with Cyclone finally spoke up, if quietly and through her paw.

"That's not something we've really talked about...."
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
IceWing Leader
IceWing Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next