Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only)

4 posters

Go down

The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only) Empty The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 pm

The pale eyes of the Twilight King looked at what remained of his tribe. A low hissing growl rumbled in Baldirak's throat. He had gathered them for an important meeting. The evening before, the All-Seeing had peered into the future and seen the Twilight Imperium broken into small groups, scouring their territory in search of the monsters that claimed it. "...Now, I need a group to go to the Twilight Spire. Who among those that have not yet volunteered will go? Step forward with your name and rank."

((So in this rp, you'll travel in groups of three to a designated area in the Twilight Imperium's territory and survey the area. You're looking for monsters: how many, what kind. It's a strict observation mission, but you may possibly run into a monster and the only way to escape will be to fight it. Now for the one rule: your character has to be a member of the Twilight Imperium. Also, since this is the first AP rp, I'll award everyone who participates a couple extra AP and DP points! ^.^))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only) Empty Re: The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only)

Post by Calemvir Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:55 pm

The Twilight King, as Calemvir maneuvered past other dragons feet, called for an important meeting and of course as part of the new Twilight Imperium he had not much choice but to come. He couldn't argue about the name, as he begrudgingly puts it being decent, but enough about trivial things. After the so called monsters started popping up quite a bit of chaos ensued and of course as a Vulcan, made his job harder even more now once having to tend to more requests and repairs.

"...Now, I need a group to go to the Twilight Spire. Who among those that have not yet volunteered will go? Step forward with your name and rank."

Finally, he get out of the maze of feet and managed to heard what the King said as he grunted to himself. Then looked to both sides and realized he was the first to step forward. With equally suppressed annoyance and chastising himself, he played along with it with great reluctance.

"Calemvir, Vulcan." He yelled out to be heard.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only) Empty Re: The Twilight Scouts (AP RP/Twilight Imperium Only)

Post by Tormaigh Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:49 pm

((I'm assuming Tormaigh's become a scout by now.))

Tormaigh flew quickly to the meeting King Baldirak had call. He was still short in his time serving has a scout, but he was proud of it either way. The thunderbird was quick to land in a big enough opening in the crowd, and fixed his eyes on the ruler. Then he heard what Baldirak had to say.

A recon mission? Well this was up the large bird's ally. Tormaigh quickly made his way forward, bowing his head as he answered. "Tormaigh. Scout."
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Male Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 am

Zeoldrerrirth and Albino came last, climbing the remaining stairs of the Imperium. Albino had asked Zeo where were we going.

"Were going to see the King for a important meeting, since me and you are scouts" Zeo looked at Albino. She looked determined, like she always had.

"Now stay quiet....the king is speaking". They both sat down, seeing the other scouts. Albino and Zeo heard the Earthwing King to state there name. Zeo signaled at albino: Follow my lead, and you'll be fine.

Zeo stepped up, and bowed at the king. "Zeoldrerrith. Scout". He looked back at Albino to do the same. She was a little shy, but she gave in anyway.

She bowed, stating her name, "Albino White. Scout"
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Female Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:44 pm

(Um, you can't use Albino because they are not a member of the Twilight Imperium...)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 pm

(Yes, I know I'm double posting)

Three stepped before the EarthWing, giving their names and ranks. A FireWing, one of the last remaining Vulcans. A Thunderbird, a new official citizen of the Imperium and a Scout. A NightWing, another Scout. 'So this group will be comprised primarily of Scouts,' Baldirak thought, 'hopefully the Vulcan will find some use here.' "Calemvir. Tormaigh. Zeoldrerrirth. Two Scouts and a Vulcan; two Dragons and a Thunderbird. An interesting group you'll make. You will travel to the northern border of NightWing territory. It is right beside IceWing lands, so it will be cold, though nothing you can't handle, I suspect. Being that two of you are Scouts and one is permanently the size of a 1 year old Hatchling... it shouldn't be too hard for this group to go unnoticed by any monsters in the area. Do you have any questions?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:57 am

Tormaigh gave a nod as he lifted his head. He began to think about what this mission could entail. He then adjusted one the leather straps that held an emblem on his chest, his own idea to show dragons, mostly Nightwings, that he had some rank, even if it was scout. He finally opened his beak. "Your Highness. If I may ask, what do we do if we end up killing one of these creatures? Do we bring it back here?"
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

It was Tormaigh who spoke first. His question pulled a growl from the King's throat, but the usual inquisitive one. Baldirak's upper lip curled slightly, baring his teeth. His head lowered to the eye level of the Thunderbird. "Let me be clear, Thunderbird. You are not to engage anything. You hide, you run, but you do not fight unless it is absolutely necessary. This goes for you all. I will lose no more to these beasts!" The King raised his head as his pale eyes closed. It was nothing Tormaigh had said that angered him, rather that he had to resort to sending what remained of his tribe into danger, on a mission they may not come back from. If Baldirak could afford to go himself, he would, but with Kenina and Tenebris away, he had little choice.

"Forgive me, Tormaigh. These are stressful times. If you find yourself forced to fight and manage to kill whatever it is... yes, bring it here if you can. If not, leave some marker and I will retrieve it myself. Are there any more questions?"

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Calemvir Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Again, Calemvir suppressed his anger after the mention of his height in comparison to the others. He paid little mind to what Tormaigh asked and focused on not having another blowout. In the forge he could get away with it, but in front of the king, not so much. Many things still had to be done and such a risk could not be tolerated considering such actions...could bring certain benefits.

The question whether he could make it through the mission, "And what if certain resources
are discovered your highness? Bring some back, or mark it for later retrieval?
A reasonable assumption as to why a Vulcan would be going along, and it certainly would help considering the extra work he'd have to do. He could make and repair equipment at a efficient pace, before the monsters showed and disrupted certain locations he would sometimes gather materials from.
Calemvir
Calemvir
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 am

Tormaigh jumped back for a second, actually scared of what the king would do, but then Baldirak asked for forgiveness. The Thunderbird could only imagine the stress the Earthwing was under, especially with how few others there seemed to be. He had been flying around the outskirts of the small patch of secure territory they had, hoping to see anyone coming and praying one of those things wouldn't find them.

Tormaigh gave the king a slight nod. "Do not worry your Highness. I can imagine your quit stressed right now. And do not worry. I have no plans on engaging those creatures, if it can be avoided." He then heard the hatchling... I mean Vulcan, Calemvir speak. His question was similar to the Thunderbird's, but Tormaigh couldn't figure out one thing about this dragon. How on Pyyria was he that tiny?
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 am

(Bump. Waiting for Zeoldrerrirth)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:58 pm

(Bump. Still waiting for Zeoldrerrirth)
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down