Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)

5 posters

Go down

Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium) Empty Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Burner Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:01 pm

Healing right now was a crazy thing. Burner slowly checked a guardian that had gotten into more than he could chew. The dragon shook his head, flicking the guardian's snout.

"Why would you idiots keep trying to fight things you can't handle?" He shook his head before checking another dragon who had eaten so poisonous creature, and another who was in hurt from a construction accident.

"So many of you getting hurt...."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: Healing Flames (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Tulvir II Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:38 pm

Tulvir hissed and growled as the Healer flicked his snout. "Because I am a Guardian, the first line of defense for my Tribe. If I don't fight with everything I have..." The hybrid trailed off and looked at the deep gashes on his right side from his fight with a lone Great Wolf. Tulvir had been tasked by the King to go to IceWing territory in search of survivors. Luckily, another Guardian had been with him, but they just barely managed to get away. "Meanwhile, you Healers just stay tucked away in the safe zone, waiting for us to crawl back. We'd stand a better chance out there if you accompanied us."
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:04 am

Burner honestly did sympathizes with Tulvir, but there were things he still didn't understand. He did get an annoyed look on his face at the suggestion. Less what it was and more implying that the healers weren't doing as much. "You talk like you think we do nothing here. I put my all into keep you dragons safe as well." The flaming healer walked back with some sort of cream, then placed it around the wound. "And while healers going with you may sound great, there just aren't enough of us right now, and few healers have natural protection like myself."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:46 pm

Tulvir gave a snorting growl. "I know. It's all just so frustrating. It just seems so pointless." The IceWing hybrid looked at his wound. "How long before I can get back out there? I hate sitting around sharpening my claws. I need to be out there, being useful."

Vilkas, in his mutant form, entered the Healer's space, carefully lowering a Hatchling to the ground at Burner's paws. "She doesn't have any wounds, but I thought you could look her over anyway." He had heard Tulvir and looked at him. "I wouldn't mind being put out of commission for a bit, actually. My ability is good for scaring off the smaller monsters and keeping the big ones at bay since they think I'm one of them... but it's just as dangerous. Sometimes I just want to stay here and help Uncle Di--uh, the King--with things. Maybe I could have Hapax and Hamnet take my job for a while. His Highness would love that."

"Yeah, well, staying here is boring to me, but to each their own. And I think everyone would love that." Tulvir laughed.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:31 am

Burner nodded, finishing the work on the wound. "That I can understand. It should be a day or three before you're ready to go back on duty though. Assuming I don't have to find more supplies." He then looked to the entrance to see Vilkas walk in with a hatchling. The Firewing looked at the hatching, trying to figure out why Vilkas would bring an ok hatchling here. He looked at the Earthwing, examining the hatchling's wings as he did.

"As amusing as that would be to have them gone for a day or two, I have to ask: Why did you bring the hatchling? They seem perfectly healthy, unless you're not telling me something."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Vilkas looked at the Hatchling. "I found her alone... nearby were the bodies of her parents." The demigod leaned his club against the wall and sat down, sighing. Smoke billowed from his nostrils and embers from his maw. "That's the second I have found this month. The first wasn't as lucky. Already dead when I found them. Fortunately, it's usually adults or reckless teenagers who don't take all this seriously enough. Doesn't make it any better, I suppose. Well,
I can go out and get you more herbs if you need any?"

Tulvir nodded as the Healer gave him an estimate. "Good." He shook his head at Vilkas' news. "Poor thing."
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Burner's flames cooled a bit as he looked. He shook his head as he looked at the hatchling, looking for any physical injuries. He sighed a little, looking at the hatchling.

"I'm sorry if... that scared you to hear little one." He then looked over at Vilkas, the uncharacteristically calm nature he had around the hatchling seeming to take hold over his not so good bedside manner. "Do they have anyone that's stepped up to care for them?"
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:41 am

Vilkas shook his head. "I came straight here, so I haven't told everyone about her yet. I'm sure someone will be willing to take her in."

The Hatchling, a LightWing/SeaWing, just looked around at the three dragons. It didn't seem like she was really aware of their presence, instead it was almost as if she were looking through them. She wasn't afraid when the Healer looked her over. In fact, when he finished, the little Hatchling walked up and laid down on his paws, curling up.

"Seems like she's taking a liking to you, Healer." Tulvir commented with a chuckle.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Helia Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:36 pm

Carefully she was truging along, trying not to stumble over the big pack she was carrying in her maw. Helia had borrowed quite a few drawings and charts from the infirmary, most of them regarding physique and builts of the Imperium Dragons, a way for her to discern some in depth theories she had had, but didn't really get anywhere with it. She didn't have enough reference points, since the libraries and infirmaries of the Sky- and Lightwings hadn't been as vast after the 'move'. She wanted to talk her findings over with one of the healers, but also return the many pages that she'd collected by now.
Exactly that mass of information was what made her walk a whole lot more precarious than she had original planned. It took most of her focus to not stumble over the big pack and she managed all the way to the healer's den, but lost some of her focus when knocking, missing a step and tumbling to the ground right into what seemed like a meeting. Helia blushed when she took notice of the other three, much larger dragons and mumbled an embarrassed sorry, as she was collecting the things.
"I didn't mean to interrupt, i just wanted to return some charts." The slender dragoness looked around the room, until she saw at least one familiar form. The flaming dragon was one of the healers, and even though she hadn't spoken to him directly, at least she recognized him. Not like the other two. Wait. Helia looked again and corrected her mental note to three unknown dragons, one of them being a small ball of a hatchling. The LightWing cocked her head, the pink blush of her scales subsiding as her attention shifted to the hatchling. "That doesn't look like a Firewing or an Earthwing" she noted more to herself than the other dragons in the room. The actual reason for her visit had already stepped into the background of her attention. She noted the many light and dark blues in the hatchljng's scales, musing over what it might be. A Seawing maybe? Or a Skywing?
Helia
Helia
LightWing Scholar
LightWing Scholar

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Burner Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:31 am

The Firewing nodded to Vilkas as he finished looking for any injuries on the hatchling. He was shocked by the little one though as she proceeded curl up on his paws. It was almost too clear that Burner had no idea what to do right now. He looked over at Tulvir, not giving an answer before hearing Helia walk in.

"It's quite ok, Lightwing. Just trying to... uh... figure out how to handle this hatchling. She seems to have taken a liking to my paws."
Burner
Burner
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down