Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) Empty Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:32 am

A fight tore through one of the islands that the Twilight Imperium now called home. A two headed pair of juveniles trying to fight an adult Nightwing. The pair seemed to be holding their own, at least until they were pinned, and it looked like the Nightwing was about to end them.

"You two need to focus. You keep tripping each other up. Make it easy for anyone with half a brain to beat you." The pair both glared at his choice of word, which just awarded them a head shake. "Poor way to say it aside, you need to be able to fight."

"You think we don't know that? This is a lot more tricky than walking. We don't have time to coordinate." The trainer just put his paw over his face.

"Ok. Go take a break and figure... whatever you need to figure out." He mumbled something about why they couldn't have found a crossbred hydra to train his students as he left, leaving Cyclone and Typhoon there panting.

"Are we going to be able to do this? We just can't seem to keep in sync when we're fighting."

"Tell me about it. And ol' sourpuss there doesn't help things. I'm pretty sure they're trying to keep use from doing well sometimes." Cyclone nodded.

"Yeah. I don't know if he hates us, or just can't train us." Typhoon just sighed, laying his head down, before his sister got annoyed. "Come on! I don't wanna lay down. I wanna figure this out. Typhoon just rolled his eyes.

"And we need strength to do that. Just rest for a second." The sister just grumbled a bit, laying her head down, but didn't say a word.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Noctis flies casually enjoying the warming sunlight on his hide. Until he finds a twin headed dragon looking rather bedraggled. He lands softly and sits upon the ground. "Hey there, what's going on?"
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) Empty Re: Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Both twins had finally seemed to start resting when they heard wing flaps, and they were coming closer. Cyclone’s head darted up, while Typhoon moved a little more slowly. The pair were then greeted by the site of a Nightwing about their age. The pair both gave surprised looks, having expected to have a joke thrown their way, but instead, he asked what was going on. Cyclone looked at her brother, who shrugged his shoulder, before she spoke up.

“Oh... we were just training. Well... having our tail handed to us, but training.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:06 pm

"Hmm, I see. Is there anything I can do to help?" He asks with genuine desire to assist them.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:35 am

Cyclone let off a little smile, but Typhoon seemed almost... suspicious.

"Maybe.... Help us...."

"Sis.... Can't we rest a little?"

"Come on! I wanna get this basic fighting stuff down."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:40 am

"Relax, I won't go full force. I want to teach you, not belittle you. For starters, what seems to be your biggest problem?"
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:02 am

The twins eyed each other for a second, then looked back at the new dragon.

“Mostly our coordination. It’s just at the speed of a normal fight it’s... tricky. Cyclone nodded, then eyed Noctus.

“Yeah. It can be a bit tricky. And it doesn’t help that our trainer seems to not really care how we do.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:37 am

He thinks for a few moments then gets an idea.

"I think I know what your problem may be, it could be that you think yourselves as one dragon and that is causing you both to act simultaneously. Try thinking of yourselves as two dragons and take turns acting. Maybe that way you won't be stepping on each other's toes."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:30 am

The twins both glared slightly to the remark of them viewing themselves as one dragon. Neither twin had met him before, so he probably didn't realized how that remark kind of stung.

"Not what I meant..." Typhoon grumbled a bit, leading to a side-eye from his sister.

"What he means is even when we have a plan, we've had trouble coordinating our movements. We've never had to stay synced while moving so fast."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:07 am

"I didn't mean to be rude, perhaps a test run to show you what I'm talking about."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:22 am

Typhoon didn't look too convinced, but Cyclone nudged him with her snout. He sighed, then nodded.

"Ok. Let's see what ya got."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:38 am

"This is to see if you two can improve on coordinating your movements, I'm not going to go full force, but I won't be a pushover either. You'll have to coordinate your moves in order to gain the upper hand." He assumes his battle stance awaiting for their first moves.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:12 pm

The twins quickly got up and into a ready position. Their body seemed to twitch and flick slightly as they prepared to go. The then both charged, and Cyclone's paw went for a swipe. No claws, but enough to be an attack.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Noctis sees the attack coming, he raises his left arm and blocks the attack. He answers back with a medium strength punch aiming for the chest. "Not good enough. Try harder."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:43 pm

The twins quickly jump back, but not quite in sync which made them land a bit rough. The pair looked, charging in and trying for another, stronger hit. This was followed by attempt to do a tail swipe, but they were a bit slow thanks to loosing sync.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:50 pm

Noctis avoids the first hit by jumping sideways to the left, this leads straight into the tail swipe which connects and makes him stumble slightly. "Good, if you were paying attention to that. It was almost perfect, you don't have to be perfectly in sync to coordinate your attacks. Let's keep going." He fein charges and plants his forepaws, Noctis turns around and kicks with both hind legs albeit holding back some so he doesn't hurt them too badly.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:03 pm

The twins huffed a little, surprised that they managed to hit a blow. They then heard their fellow trainee note they didn't always have to be in sync to fight. The pair prepared to block the charge, but were soon surprised by the kick. Cyclone quickly went to dodge, but Typhoon didn't react soon enough, leaving to two kicked to the ground.

"Better then jumping different ways at least."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:13 pm

"Sometimes you have to be perfectly in sync, like when you both try to dodge, you try to go different ways or do different things. For this you both must decide on moving the same way and act as one." He charges again but this time following through with trying to thrust his shoulder at the base of Typhoon's neck, albeit not full force, just enough for it to be an attack.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:23 pm

The twins nodded, this time ready as they both jumped up and over their charging opponent. When they landed, the pair would turn and quickly charge themselves, both aiming to ram.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Noctis start to turn around albeit not quickly enough, he gets hit square on which knocks him off his paws and he slides across the ground kicking up dust. He gets up and flaps his wings to clear the dust. "Excellent, simple excellent. You figured out with some attacks and dodging its key to move as one, while with other attacks require you both to coordinate and move out of sync so not to stumble over each other while trying to do different things. I think you're ready to pass that test that has got you bothered so much, just remember what I taught you. I'll be watching from the sidelines, but I cannot help you when the test starts."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:05 pm

The twins huffed a little, their shared lungs drawing in extra air from the workout they’d just gone through. That was definitely better than getting beat up and grumbled at. The pair listened to this dragon that seemed friendly enough, somewhat chuckling at the mature tone he had. Cyclone then looked curious.

“Thanks for the help. So... do you have a name?”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:22 pm

"My name is Noctis Umbra, its an honor to be of assistance. Its also an honor to meet you both." He smiles at Cyclone and waits for the instructor to return.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:49 am

Cyclone smiled a bit at Noctus, nodding before she answered.

“Well, nice to meet you Noctus. I’m Cyclone.” She then looked at her brother, waiting for him to answer.

“And I’m Typhoon.” The pair both seemed happy right now at least. That is until a certain dragon walked back.

“Ok you two! You better have....” He saw Noctus, seeming to glare a little. “What are you doing here, trainee? Wouldn’t think anyone would hang around these two. At least from what they say.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:00 am

"Ahh twins, that explains a lot. I see you two have different eye colors. A lovely red color you got Cyclone. Typhoon, I bet you take excellent care of your sister."

Noctis looks at another NightWing walking up to the twins, he stands back.

"I'm a tracker trainee, don't mind me. I won't interfere. I'm just here to watch."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 pm

Cyclone couldn't help but get a little red in the cheeks when Noctus complimented her on her eyes. Typhoon just chuckled a little, seeming more lighthearted now.

"What was the first hint we were twins? But yeah. We do our best to take care of each other."

The guardian just eyed Noctus suspiciously, not sure what to think of the dragon. He sighed, looking back at the twins.

"Well at least your friends a Nightwing. You two ready to do this again." Cyclone growled a little, glaring at him.

"You know it."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next