Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 2 Empty Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

A fight tore through one of the islands that the Twilight Imperium now called home. A two headed pair of juveniles trying to fight an adult Nightwing. The pair seemed to be holding their own, at least until they were pinned, and it looked like the Nightwing was about to end them.

"You two need to focus. You keep tripping each other up. Make it easy for anyone with half a brain to beat you." The pair both glared at his choice of word, which just awarded them a head shake. "Poor way to say it aside, you need to be able to fight."

"You think we don't know that? This is a lot more tricky than walking. We don't have time to coordinate." The trainer just put his paw over his face.

"Ok. Go take a break and figure... whatever you need to figure out." He mumbled something about why they couldn't have found a crossbred hydra to train his students as he left, leaving Cyclone and Typhoon there panting.

"Are we going to be able to do this? We just can't seem to keep in sync when we're fighting."

"Tell me about it. And ol' sourpuss there doesn't help things. I'm pretty sure they're trying to keep use from doing well sometimes." Cyclone nodded.

"Yeah. I don't know if he hates us, or just can't train us." Typhoon just sighed, laying his head down, before his sister got annoyed. "Come on! I don't wanna lay down. I wanna figure this out. Typhoon just rolled his eyes.

"And we need strength to do that. Just rest for a second." The sister just grumbled a bit, laying her head down, but didn't say a word.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:10 pm

"I knew the moment I laid eyes on you two. Good luck." Noctis steps away to watch from the sideline.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:32 pm

The twins both nodded as their trainer almost seemed to glare at them, and Noctus. He would soon charge the twins, clearly only holding back as much as he had to. The pair did their best avoid attack after attack, and attempted to get some shots of their own in. The old dragon still seemed to have the edge though, and in the end had managed to pin them again.

“You’re not as hesitant to act now. Actually put up a fight. That’s... surprisingly good for a crossbreed.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:41 pm

"That is quite an improvement since I sparred with them before you arrived. I taught them how to better coordinate when they need to and act as one when the situation called for it. I may not be a guardian NightWing such as yourself, but I can hold my own in a fight. Anyways, the decision is yours rather if they passed or failed. I'm not here to overstep my bounds." He walks over to assist the twins onto their paws.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:24 pm

The twins slowly got up, with a little help, and looked to the Guardian. He sighed, shaking his head a little.

“Wasn’t quite a test yet.... But I was this close to.... You two are at least staying for a while.” The twins both jumped up, hitting their wing claws together as a sort of high-five.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:40 pm

After helping them up and the twins did their high five, Noctis fixes his gaze on the eyes of Cyclone. He nuzzles her with a slight blush on his face. "Such a pretty face. I know next time you'll beat him. Just keep working on what I taught you. How's about I treat you both to lunch?" He remembers about Typhoon knowing he is always there. "Uhh, this is a little awkward. I think I've fallen for your sister." He rubs the back of his head nervously.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:58 pm

Cyclone blushed some as Noctus nuzzled her, giggling just a little and seeming a bit nervous. Typhoon did notice the pretty face comment, looking at him curiously. He’d never heard anyone talk quit like that. Then Noctus fessed up that he may have fallen for Cyclone. Both twins at this point blushed, honestly neither was sure how to handle this. Yes, they’d talked about it some, but.... Cyclone finally spoke up, surprising Typhoon some.

“You really... ya know... like me? Even with Typhoon here?”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Without hesitation he responds. "Yes I do, we'll work things out. For now though, lets go have lunch. It's on me. Follow me, I know a good place for hunting." He walks to a nearby forest and heads in, he keeps his pace to where the twins can keep up.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Cyclone looked shocked, especially with how quick Noctus answered. The shock became a somewhat nervous smile as she tried to think of what to say.

”I... I don’t know what to.... Yeah. Hunting sounds good.” Her twin just chuckled a little as the pair followed there new friend to the hunting ground.

”Don’t think I’ve ever seen you tongue tied before.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 am

After a short while Noctis finds a couple deer. He gives the gesture to be quiet as he starts stalking. Once he's in striking distance he uses his shadow manipulation to catch both. He runs at them and slays them both. "Lunch is served."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:21 pm

The twins watched carefully as Noctus took out some prey. The pair smiled when they were downed, and quickly walked up. They sat down next to the Tracker trainee, with Cyclone closest to him.

"Thanks Noctus."

"Yeah. Thanks."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:38 pm

"No problem, anything for you Cyclone." He waits for the twins to start eating before doing so himself."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Cyclone blushed a little before taking a bite, followed by her brother. While Typhoon enjoyed a little more, the red-eyed ness looked over to Noctus.

"So.... Um.... What do you do when not training to be a Tracker?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 am

"Practicing with my shadow manipulation and meditating. You give me a reason to do something other than training." He blushes and starts eating his deer.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:17 am

Cyclone’s checks went a little red as she took another bite. She looked back, finally becoming less nervous.

“Me and Cyclone didn’t train much as hatchlings, except with our breaths. With all the training right now too.... It’s been crazy.” Typhoon just nodded, trying not to bud in too much.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:41 pm

"What breath do you two have?" He asks genuinely curious. "Being a pure NightWing, I have poison breath that induces sleep."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Cyclone could help but smile, the fingered tail fin on her side of the twin's tail extending. Her and Typhoon had never really been asked what they could do, unless they had to be asked.

"Well.... We can both breath blasts of air, I can breath fire, and Typhoon can breath a flammable poison."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:00 pm

"Fascinating, the flammable poison breath is a Nightwing trait. The fire breath and air blast, you must be part firewing and something else." He gets closer to Cyclone and lays down.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:09 am

Cyclone smiled, pulling herself and Typhoon a little closer to Noctus before laying next to him. Typhoon let his sister take lead, knowing this was kinda a date for her, though he did speak up.

"Not quite. The poison actually comes from Earthwing. The rest comes from Firewing and Skywing." The dragoness seemed a bit nervous saying that, and rubbed the hairlike feathers on the spine of her neck.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:25 pm

Noctis sees that Cyclone is a little nervous. He nuzzles her in an attempt to calm her. "Sorry if I ask so many questions, I find you very fascinating."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:45 pm

Cyclone purred a little at the nuzzle, sighing some and leaving her brother to answer Noctus while she calmed down.

”It’s not the questions. It’s just that Nightwings aren’t always so... accepting of other species.” The ness then lifted her head a little, nodding.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:56 pm

"That is true, however you are part NightWing. Therefore regardless of your heritage, you are part of the NightWing tribe."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Cyclone chuckled a little bit, seeming a bit nervous still.

“That’s the thing. We don’t have any Nightwing blood. We were adopted into the tribe.”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:13 pm

He rubs the back of his head. "Sorry, I didn't know that. Anyways I like you for you, regardless of your heritage. You are unique. One question, my mother is a healer, she has healed a twin headed dragon like you. Which head is the primary head?" He asks out of curiosity.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Cyclone finally calmed down more when Noctus said her heritage didn’t matter. Her biggest worry was lifted off her shoulder now, but he then posed a... different question. The twins looked at each other, both clearly confused, then asked in unison.

”Primary head?”
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:26 pm

"My mom told me when there is a dragon with multiple heads, there always is a primary head.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next