Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  - Page 2 Empty Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a warm summer day for the Lightwings. The sun was shining brightly on the steps to the Palace, heating the marble rather nicely. Many dragons would find that annoying, but certainly not the Lightwings who usually saw such days as the perfect ones. After all what was better than laze under the sun to recharge one's scales or breath?
While Hyruu didn't need recharging for his scales, and didn't really used his breath either, he was still enjoying the calm beginning of afternoon on the main Plaza. The grey dragon didn't need much of a pretext to simply lay down there, enjoying a light nap after a day of work. As the Tribe's main Hunter, he usually was hunting early in the morning as it was when the preys were the easiest to catch. And no one enjoyed hunting under a heavy sun and heat. Hyruu's rhythm allowed him to hunt in the morning and enjoy a relaxing nap during the afternoon.
Ironically enough, while he wasn't making anything to hide himself his natural scale color was pretty close from the marble's color. It would be easy to miss him sleeping in a corner of the place.

Last edited by Hyruu on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

Post by Kyht Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 am

Kyht stirred to a conversation in the plaza, just distant chatter that happened to remind her body that it was now fully charged. Her eyes lazily fluttered open, and she let out a purr, stretching a slight bit only then to notice the wing precariously pressed against the tip of her own. Apologetically jerking away, she stretched a bit further away as to no longer disturb the dragon. Glancing around, however, her eyes finally graced her with the situation. "Oh my gods! I slept straight through the afternoon!" Kyht let out a gasp, but it was for something she didn't quite expect. She was met and surprised by the beautiful sunset rays of orange and pink and blue glinting around, but what made her really gasp was the beautiful way it reflected and fragmented off of the water in the fountain and the pastel stonework that contrasted it perfectly. Kyht walked over with a look of wonder as she sat in front of the fountain and looked at it. I would have never thought... Something so uninteresting and useless could be so... Beautiful... Kyht's thoughts stayed transfixed; she had never seen something like it, and after sitting down there, she felt she could sit and stare for eternity, completely lost in the shimmering surface, but she knew it would only last the length of the sunset, so she would be absorbing the beauty while she could.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:00 am

Hyruu slept for some hours, seeming like he needed the sleep. However, he got awoken when Kyht suddenly gasped, opening an eye and looking pretty confused for a few seconds. The events of the day slowly came back to him, making him understand what was going on.
Hyruu let out a wide yawn and stretched his body abundantly before actually standing up and looking at Kyht. He found the dragoness admiring the fountain, the colors of the sunset reflecting on the water and give it an impressive look.
"This fountain is impressive, isn't it? It is at moments like that it is simply beautiful. It's rather nice in the morning too." he told her, smiling and looking at the water as well.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:23 am

"Hyruu, I... I used to resent this very fountain. It got so much attention and it sat here and did nothing. I envied it. But being here... Now... This is amazing..." Kyht turned and looked up at the slightly larger dragon, her eyes scanning his, realizing how amazing they looked with the other contrasting colors in the sky and from the fountain. "Hyruu...! Your eyes are... They are beautiful!" Kyht could almost feel her stomach drop as she remembered the disgusting appearance of her own eyes, and quickly looked away, her cheeks flushing in anger.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Hyruu looked at Kyht, tilting his head as she started to rant on the fact she used to hate this fountain. What was hitting him the most about what she was saying was that he felt like there was more to it than simply this fountain. But after a while, the dragoness had started to observe his own eyes. He got a bit surprised when she said how beautiful she was finding them, and Hyruu sure was intrigued by her eyes too. But before he could study them, the dragoness had turned her head, as if she was angry at herself. Without thinking about it, he brought a paw under her chin and gently tilted her head, observing her eyes.
"And yours too are gorgeous. I have never seen a nuance of red like this." he complimented her, smiling.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Kyht's cheeks flushed once again, only this time for other reasons. He thinks... but how?! Kyht felt suddenly overwhelmed looking into Hyruu's eyes herself. Her breath hitched and her eyes grew a bit wetter as she kept looking, stuttering a response. "You... You really th-think so?! That's so... that's the nicest thing anyone has said t-to me!" Kyht's muzzle shuddered as she tried to hold back a sob, but also tried to smile back at him.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:21 pm

For some reason, seeing how much his remark affected Kyht made him feel good. He was indeed sincere : her unusual eyes were captivating, the black part seeming to absorb the light, making the red pupil appear brighter.
"Yes. I really think so." he simply replied to the dragoness.
Hyruu suddenly seemed to notice he was holding her jaw. The grey dragon started to blush, his cheeks turning bright red as he gently released Kyht's jaw, finally breaking the eye contact.
"Erm, well... It's getting late though. What do you say we get a good night ? Tomorrow we'll go hunting. We meet here at sunrise. Is that okay for you ?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Kyht nodded, sniffling away her tears. "That sounds fine with me..." Kyht turned, waltzing away happily and called out a quick good-bye before trotting quickly away, hoping he wouldn't follow. She was gonna be staying up late tonight, clutching to the fantastic memory and working up the nerve to see the kind dragon in the morning.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:57 am

Hyruu smiled as Kyht waved goodbye, watching the dragoness walk away toward her home. He found himself unable to look away from her until she disappeared at a corner, at which point he profusely blinked. Wait why was he watching her like that? Nah, he probably just wasn't used talking to dragonesses. It was right that the dragons he mostly knew around here were males, and he hadn't sought making more acquaintances. Yeah, probably just that.
Hyruu trotted back to his home, feeling his heart light for a reason. Kyht seemed really motivated at the idea to become a Tracker. It was a good thing she seems to have found herself something to aim at. He had the feeling it would definitely help her reach happiness. It didn't take long for Hyruu to arrive at his home, and, laying on his bed, soon fell asleep again.

When he woke up in the morning, Hyruu felt slightly groggy. It had been a long time he hadn't felt groggy like that after a night of sleep. He vaguely remembered he had a rather enjoyable dream. A purr came from his body at the vague thoughts of the dream, even if he couldn't remember anything about it. He just could remember it felt good. Letting out a yawn, the grey dragon stretched and stood up, heading outside. The trip to the plaza would finish to wake him up for the upcoming hunt.

The fountain was still there, lit by the very barely rising sun. It was still under the horizon, but some light was starting to reach the ground and reflect on the water. It gave the water an interesting color, but it would be in a few minutes that it would shine the best. Hyruu sat next to the fountain and waited for Kyht to arrive, hoping she wouldn't have forgotten the rather early schedule.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:20 am

Kyht fluttered her eyes open, waking slowly in the early morning. She couldn't remember when she finally went to sleep, but she was very glad ah hadn't over-slept. At least, not too much. The first thing she noticed was the very faint ray of sunlight shooting into her field of view. No no no! I'm almost late!!! Kyht gathered herself up and started full out running down the path. She didn't even consider her longer commute, and by the time she could see the fountain, the sun was pushing its last quarter over the horizon. "Hyruu?! Hyruu I'm sorry for being late!" Kyht called out, almost panicking as she jerked her head to the sides looking for the peculiarly hard to find gray dragon.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:29 am

Hyruu waited a few minutes, but Kyht didn't seem to arrive. It was likely she would be only slightly late, and as such he decided not to lose any time and prepare something for her. He casually walked around the plaza, leaving his pawprints on the way as well as his scent. They both would be rather hard to spot and scent, but if she was a good hunter she would be able to notice these hints. After that, Hyruu leapt on a ledge that was against the Palace's walls, and all of a sudden his scales shifted to perfectly match the wall behind him. Now he just had to wait for Kyht to arrive.
And the dragoness didn't miss him from a lot. He had barely the time to do his preparations that she arrived on the Plaza. Hyruu watched the dragoness, curious about how she would react.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:52 am

Kyht looked around a bit longer, but she couldn't see him. Feeling defeated, she went and sat on the steps she had sat on before with him. I can't belive I'm late!!! Gah.... what is wrong with me. I ruined it. No... no he ruined this! He must have been lying the whole time last night! I knew it was too good to be true! Kyht swiftly stood and started towards the plaza entrance, but noticed what looked like a deliberate paw print. But that faint? It couldn't be real. Deciding to entertain it, she looked in it's direction and saw the faintest bit of more. Feeling her anger flare up, she started out. I am going to show that royal airhead a bit of what I am made of!!!
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 am

Hyruu watched as Kyht went toward the stairs they had been on the previous day, seeming to have missed the paw prints he had left nearby. After some seconds, he was about to get out of his hiding spot at the dragoness suddenly moved - and a second later froze. She had found the first of the paw prints. So far she was doing really well. But between the beginning and the end there was one hard step : understanding he jumped from the ground to the ledge. Would Kyht be able to understand the prints there were slightly more visible because of a jump?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:25 am

Kyht continued following until they suddenly stopped. Gone. No trace of any dragon, or at least the one she was looking for. Urghhhh.... he flew off!!! Angrily, Kyht turned and stared back at the paw prints. Almost sadly now, though, she used a claw to trace one and she sighed pitifully. Maybe it would be best to wait for him and apologize... Kyht lay down there, on the ground, like a beggar waiting for handouts. She let out a sniff and flared down at it, mumbling something about being to hopeful.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Hyruu watched as Kyht arrived near the ledge he was on, inspected the paw prints but didn't seem to make the connection and gave up. He waited a few seconds as she shuffled around, tracing the print with her claw - which seemed pretty odd to him - before coming to the conclusion she wouldn't continue searching anymore.
"Almost there. You rely too much on your sight and not enough on your smell. At that distance you should have smelt me fairly easily. But that wasn't bad. Good morning, Kyht." he announced, his scales shifting back to their usual grey at the end of his sentence.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:02 am

Kyht let out a loud, startled yelp as she spun and stared at Hyruu, her anger and surprise mixing and contorting her face into a strange but clearly upset scowl. "You.... Do you have any idea how I feel?! You said we... you said we would MEET here! What was this, a GAME to you?!" Kyht spat at Hyruu angrily. Ohh, she was livid. She felt like a play thing, used for his dumb game. Had she been up earlier! Had Hyruu not been a jerk! Oh, but it was too late. She was going to need either some time alone, or a lot of sympathy to calm down at this point.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 am

Of all the reactions Kyht could have had, Hyruu wasn't expecting anger. He lowered his head at her accusations, surprised by her sudden outburst. She really seemed angry... But why so angry ? And why was she talking about her feelings ?
"H-hey I'm sorry if I hurt you, I-I needed to test you before we could go on a hunt !" he vaguely tried to protest, not finding anything to tell her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:17 am

Kyht looked away, slightly ashamed for being so angry at such an innocent thing. But he could have warned her! She was unprepared, she felt humiliated. Now he probably thought she wasn't a good tracker cause she didn't even try. She would have had she known! "I'm sorry, I just.... I want to do well... I want to be helpful and I felt like you abandoned me! I let myself like you and it felt like you took that and used it to get me here. Now I feel like you didn't even give me a proper chance to show you I am capable! I don't want you to judge me because of this..." Kyht sniffed, looking back at Hyruu with a hurt look, but an obvious apology in her eyes. She didn't want to be used again, and she didn't want to be messed with.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Hyruu lowered his head as Kyht expressed how she felt after what he had done, starting to feel guilty. He jumped down from the ledge, landing near the dragoness with a gracious movement, and put a paw on her shoulder.
"Hey, look, I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you in any way. I know you want to be helpful, and don't worry, you'll be. And I didn't judge you, I only tried to get an estimation of your level. I need to know what you're capable of right now so I know what I can trust you to do during the hunt, and to know what I will need to train you for. In no way I was trying to decide whether you were fit or not for being a tracker. Even if it was the case you would have passed. I know many trackers that wouldn't have spotted those paw prints without first knowing there would be some. I'm really sorry." he apologized to her, looking straight into her eyes while maintaining his paw on her shoulder.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Kyht listened to him whole heartedly, and her eyes were once again lost in his. Why did she always feel so mixed with him? It was like just being around this dragon made her.... lose control over her finer control. She felt as light as a feather, and her chest grew warm as he spoke, tears welling in the corners of her eyes. She enjoyed the comfort his paw on her shoulder was seeming to radiate. "Hyruu.... I'm sorry, let's just... I really like your eyes... sorry for staring. Can we hurry and hunt? I'm feeling a bit anxious for some reason..." Kyht sniffed, but refused to be the first to break eye contact, almost losing herself in his amazing golden eyes.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Hyruu had a smile as Kyht spoke, a warm a reassuring smile. At least she had stopped being sad or anxious, and that was a good point. He nodded as she asked to start the hunt, finding himself unable to break eye contact for a few seconds. Kyht's eyes were unusual, and he could guess a lot would call them ugly. But that mix of red and black was captivating him for reasons he couldn't comprehend. Kyht was a beautiful dragoness for sure.
But at some point he had to break the contact. Hyruu blinked and turned his head away, nodding again.
"You are the first one to seem to love my eyes so much. Okay let's go hunting then. We'll head that way, at that hour there are usually boars roaming around." he said, staring to walk forward.
The two dragons would walk out of the plaza, heading into the jungle.
"Just to let you practice, I'll leave you the task to spot the passage of preys. Go ahead." he ordered, smiling back at her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Kyht stammered at the thought, then shot back at him with "I... but... I thought you might want me to carry the prey while you hunted to show me! Won't the village get hungry soon?" Kyht let out a slight squeak at the end of her sentence as she stepped through a root into some mud, but noticed that as she pulled, a smaller twig started jabbing into her forearm. "No no no no no!!! Hyruu help! I'm stuck!" Kyht whimpered as she stared back to Hyruu, her wings folding tightly and her tail tucking naturally in the vulnerable position she was in.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Hyruu was about to answer to the dragoness as he suddenly heard her squeak. He turned around as she called for his help, looking pretty worried by a split second. He got reassured as it only seemed like she took a bad step. He turned around and stepped toward her, leaning down toward her paw.
"Calm down. It seems to be just a treacherous root. Happens a lot in the jungle, with time you'll learn to avoid mud as much as possible. Let me look at it." he said, trying to calm the dragoness down.
Putting his own paw in the mud, he soon located the root and swiftly snapped it. He then lifted Kyht's paw from the mud, and held it in the air. With his second paw, he brushed the mud away, looking for injuries.
"Hmm looks like you're not wounded. Does it hurt if I move your paw ?" he asked her as he gently moved her paw.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:38 pm

As Hyruu observed her paw, Kyht blushed profusely, turning her head away, but glancing back as she replied. "No... no it's fine I think. Thank you. I am really afraid of chains and being... I don't know restrained. I don't want to be trapped again. I swear I'm usually more aware, I've just been... scrambled I guess..." Kyht mentally cursed herself for the strange way he seemed to make her stomachs tingle. You have to be smart about this! If you want to help, stop getting distracted! Kyht looked back at Hyruu's eyes. That was a mistake. She immediately looked away, her blush becoming now more visible and she had to resist a strange, high pitched purr as she thought about how kind and beautiful they looked.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Hyruu tilted his head as Kyht replied, mentioning she was afraid of being trapped... again ? Something in that seemed wrong. The first thought that occurred to him was that something in her past happened where she was restrained, but what could it be ? But the grey dragon decided not to press the topic any further. Her paw was okay, which was the most important.
"No worries. You're safe around here, no one will try to trap you." he said, trying to reassure the dragoness.
As he looked up at her, he made eye contact as the dragoness was looking at him. For an unknown reason, both of them started to blush. Hyruu turned his look away, not knowing why he was feeling slightly uneasy right now. He gently released the dragoness's paw and turned around.
"Erm, anyway, let's go... back to the hunt. What were we saying already ?" he asked, suddenly not sounding as confident as he used to.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:36 am

Kyht blinked at his sudden question, a slight feeling of guilt hitting her, but she realized it was better she hurry along. "I'm sorry, I was saying... uh... I feel like I should just watch. Do you really feel like I am prepared to help? I wouldn't be capable of forgiving myself if we weren't able to feed the tribe..." Kyht started to follow Hyruu, but she didn't stay by his side, rather she followed his flank, keeping her head down and trying not to glance at Hyruu. It seemed every time she made eye contact with him, her insides melted. Every time he spoke she could feel her stomach flutter and her heart grew tight just walking beside her. Maybe being around Hyruu was unhealthy? None of what she was feeling was natural to her, and it was so strange she actually believed something was wrong with her. I need to find someone I can talk to... someone who doesn't make me feel like this! What if I'm sick? Kyht continued to think to herself about these pleasant, but foreign and frightening feelings.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next