Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* ) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* ) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* )

2 posters

Go down

Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* ) Empty Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* )

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 am

A bright summer morning as Devi watched from one of the high balcony, as many members of the tribe was doing their usual duties, sighing as he gazed towards the sun he wondered where Sleenia was today, though due to Lucian disappearing he had to get someone to help out with the tribe, this is where Bruno came in, a loyal member of the tribe he believed that he would be a great high member of the tribe. Devi did ask him to meet him up in the palace, he wondered what his reaction would be.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* ) Empty Re: Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* )

Post by Bruno Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:25 pm

As I did my jobs around the LightWing duties I remembered that Devi called me the day before to meet him in the palace, a thing that could only be good or bad. I walked past some other tribe members on the was to the palace, a feeling of uncertainty in my gut. I knew I was a great addition too the tribe, so I couldn't be getting kicked out, but that was always a possibility. I get ready to meet with Devi, walking into one of the chambers in the palace. I took a breath, shaking off all the doubts I had about this meeting. "Hello Devi, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said with a bow of my head.
Bruno
Bruno
LightWing Lieutenant
LightWing Lieutenant

Male Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* ) Empty Re: Meeting of light (Private Bruno *Ask to join* )

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Noticing as Bruno entered the room he turned to face him, smiling as he could tell that he would be nervous at the uncertainty of the meeting, walking up closer he replied "Hey Bruno, its alright your not in trouble or anything. Why don't you come over to the balcony" waiting for his reaction he turned back towards the open sky. A part of him couldn't wait to tell him about his promotion.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 pm

I watched as Devi came over to me, feeling a little better about what he said. "Sure." I replied and walked over to the balcony. I was still unsure of what he was going to say, but I knew it was at least nothing to bad. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, tilting my head a bit, still standing. I ajusted my wings at my side, waiting for him to talk.
Bruno
Bruno
LightWing Lieutenant
LightWing Lieutenant

Male Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Letting out a sigh as he gazed towards the clear blue sky, "Well... you know since Lucian left us, things have been getting hard on me. Especially with Sleenia and Aakesh, so I've decided to look for a helping hand." Turning towards him smiling he chuckled "So... I've decided to see if one of our most loyal guardians would take position as Lieutenant, basicly you would be second in command" waiting for his reaction it felt good to finally release the surprise.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I listened, taking in what he was saying. at first I was wondering if he wanted me to find a LiwghtWing for the job, then he continued. I backed by head a bit, my face showing a sign of confusion. My mouth stood agape, feeling dry and not willing to talk. I shook my head, closing my eyes for a second. Did he say you? I was unsure anymore. I finally regained my guard stance, and my mouth finally let me talk. "So, you're saying you want me to be your helping hand, the second in command?" I  said, trying to act calm and controlled, but my voice leaped in excitement when I said second in command.
Bruno
Bruno
LightWing Lieutenant
LightWing Lieutenant

Male Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Devi chuckled from his response, "Yes, of course... if you want it" smirking he continued "I couldn't think of anyone else that would be more suited, your loyal and courageous, a model to the trainees. Don't worry to much about leading it kinda just comes to you" taking a moment he finished off with a nod "So your welcome to stay in the palace if you so desire including your mate. I know it would be tough, but I feel that you will do fine."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 pm

I listened to him talk, who wouldn't want to be a Lieutenant! My scales started to turn a great shade of indigo with patches of crimson. I tried to make my scales go back to blue but they wouldn't. "Well, I thank you. All I try and do is protect the tribe the best I can." I stopped to take a satisfied breath, "I'm glad that you're choosing me to fill this position. I'll take it, and with that, this promise. I promise to do the best I can to help out here, I can do anything of need, and I will still go guarding my tribe. I'll try my best to succeed at being your helping hand, under any circumstances." I finished, the crimson being replaced with raspberry pink, or happy. I bowed again, looking off the balcony. "As for the palace offer, I might stay for anything important but my mate, she might want to stay in her little hut." I said with another satisfied sigh. Maybe my parents death was for the better. Their death made me determined to protect the tribe the best I could, and to be loyal as I could. I silently thanked them, for they made a better to the tribe.
Bruno
Bruno
LightWing Lieutenant
LightWing Lieutenant

Male Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:38 am

Grinning happily from his response he replied cheerfully "Great, we should have an announcement or maybe a feast for your new title" patting him on the shoulder with his paw he turned back towards the chamber as he walked into the shade.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down