Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  Empty Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:41 am

It was a warm summer day for the Lightwings. The sun was shining brightly on the steps to the Palace, heating the marble rather nicely. Many dragons would find that annoying, but certainly not the Lightwings who usually saw such days as the perfect ones. After all what was better than laze under the sun to recharge one's scales or breath?
While Hyruu didn't need recharging for his scales, and didn't really used his breath either, he was still enjoying the calm beginning of afternoon on the main Plaza. The grey dragon didn't need much of a pretext to simply lay down there, enjoying a light nap after a day of work. As the Tribe's main Hunter, he usually was hunting early in the morning as it was when the preys were the easiest to catch. And no one enjoyed hunting under a heavy sun and heat. Hyruu's rhythm allowed him to hunt in the morning and enjoy a relaxing nap during the afternoon.
Ironically enough, while he wasn't making anything to hide himself his natural scale color was pretty close from the marble's color. It would be easy to miss him sleeping in a corner of the place.

Last edited by Hyruu on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  Empty Re: Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:31 am

Kyht was having quite the day. Not only had she just been chastised again! by her neighbors who, she didn't mean to be rude, but she never actually introduced herself. If only that hatchling would stay away from her! She didn't ever mean to scare it! With a sigh she slowly approached the cities main plaza. She had only been here once, at the suggestion of a passerby to see the fountains. She didn't particularly feel impressed by the fountains. They spat water every wixh way, and seemed to throw fun at gravity, but Kyht had no interest in such things. She had never spent time here, the crowds at the time had driven her away, but today seemed much more relaxed. Gliding around, she gazed with amazement at what appeared to be an extravagant palace. Why she hadn't noticed and went to observe it before was beyond her, but now that she had it seemed to draw her in. How did she avoid this? Oh what fun the life of luxury must be, to live in a place like this, to rule an entire city! Oh she had only heard of the King, but the towering palace before her only made it all the more real. And the peculiar statue must have only been of the King himself. She smiled towards it, walking nonchalantly over and observing it with curiosity. Why was it so... Almost small for a grand dragon like a king? Wouldn't he have made it large and possibly crafted of solid gold? Maybe the life sized sculpture was meant to be less threatening? She lifted a paw and went to brush the cold stone surface but stopped, afraid to be disrespectful. Instead of simply not, she quickly glanced around to ensure she was not being watched, then turned back in wonder and placed her paw gently on the warm and velvet like scales. Oh dear gods what have I done?! Kyht mentally chastised herself, but was stuck frozen with her paw still shaking, but firmly pressed against the ribs of what was clearly not a statue. Kyht, too shocked to say anything remotely thought out, blurted the only ice-breaker she could think of. "You are quite the dull dragon.... You look like a statue..." She wasn't able to shut her maw fast enough and she could only stare on in horror as the dragon she had just touched was subjected to her unfiltered thoughts.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]  Empty Re: Meeting under the sun [Private with Kyht]

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:30 am

Hyruu's sleep was usually light during those naps, easily being awoken by anything. But he wasn't expecting to be woken up by someone litterally poking his side. His eyes instantly opened, the golden iris looking toward the dragon that had still a paw on his side. For a few seconds nothing seemed to happen, before the dragoness blurted something about him looking like a statue. Hyruu raised an eyebrow, visibly more surprised than anything.
"I've had dragons not seeing me. I've had dragons tripping on me. I've even had one or two dragons almost sitting on me. But that's the first time I have a dragon mistaking me for a statue. Especially when I probably wasn't having the proudest stance a statue could have." he rather calmly said.
His eyes were detailing the dragoness in front of him. He may have spotted her once or twice, but it was the first time he was meeting her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:07 am

Kyht couldn't have felt worse about poking someone. Well, to be fair, she didn't often find herself poking things at all. Only occasionally, out of wonder, might she have felt a few things, but only to verify their existence! With a persed lip and a very wide pair of eyes, Kyht listened to his response. Oh my gods... This has happened to him before.... Oh my gods he has been ignored his whole life, hasn't he? Kyht only nodded as he came to a stop, trying to no avail to form a response. "I-I am so sorry, sir, I would have never ever ever done this had I known, and you seem so kind for a dragon that gets unnoticed!" Kyht's complexion changed however, noticing his gaze travel... Not to hers. Not having any idea why he seemed so uninterested, she could only feel hurt that he ignore her spiel. "Excuse me, as much as I would like to apologize, ignoring me makes everything I've said vain! I would be wise to scold you further, but I might as well save my breath. You don't seem interested in the slightest." and with that she huffed and turned, fully prepared to strut away in defiance.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Hyruu simply shrugged as the dragoness started to apologize to him. It was right that with his grey scales he could easily be confused with the ground or a statue, and he wasn't the kind to get offended easily.
But, all of a sudden, her expression changed, as if she got offended by something. Hyruu raised a surprised eyebrow, confused as for why the tables suddenly seem to have turned.
"Interested ? In case you have forgotten I was sleeping before you woke me up, so my concentration indeed isn't at its best. This is a rather rude thing to say to someone whose nap you interrupted..." he growled in annoyance.
Being awoken from his nap was something Hyruu particularly wasn't fond of. He usually managed to hide his annoyance, but with the way that dragoness had replied he couldn't help but let it transpire.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Kyht couldn't help but grow angry. First she apologizes, then he is rude, then she goes to leave, and he acts like it is her fault?! Who did this... Thing think it was?!

Throwing a glance at the oddly colored dragon, then swiveling to face him, she gathered her breath, held it, than calmly looked him in the eye, but used as stern a voice she could. "Sir, you have me mistaken. I am very sorry to have interrupted your petty nap, but maybe we can just... Drop it? What more do you want?" she gave him a long stare, her eyes clearly depicting the anger she was struggling to contain. If only he new the ferocity with which she would have used against him any other place. Instead, however, she channeled that into turning the tables back where they belonged, with him finding a better place to nap! And what better way than to give him one. "If you are worried so much about a place to sleep, I'm comfortable relocating you myself."
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Hyruu huffed in annoyance at the dragoness's reaction. She woke him up, disturbing him, and now she was making it look like it was his fault ? This was definitely putting the grey dragon in a bad mood.
"I guess I just don't like being lectured for nothing after having been awoken from my sleep." he sharply replied.
When things finally got better, the dragoness crashed it again by saying she could relocate him.
"What is that supposed to mean ? Is that a threat ?" Hyruu growled.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Kyht started now to realize what she had done. She had gone and instigated this. As stubborn as she was, this was no fight and she wouldn't dare threaten someone. As much as she could follow through with a threat, she never would in practice. Hesitating due to her damaged dignity, she stepped down and lowered her gaze. "S-sir I'm sorry. I'm new here, and frankly I haven't learned my manners. Please let me leave you to your business." giving up quickly before she got into more trouble, she turned and started walking away, her tail swishing in an upset way. This is why she never came back to this plaza. Crowds and dragons. She was bred to be antisocial, and she wasn't going to be capable of changing that anytime soon.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Hyruu blinked as the dragoness lowered her head, apologizing for her behavior - this time with sincerity and without any after-thought. His shoulders dropped from his slightly aggressive pose, realizing he had been aggressive with her. He let out a sigh, also lowering his eyes.
"There's no need to leave. Sorry, my reaction wasn't the most appropriate one either. I'm too easily annoyed when I'm tired. So you're new around here ? I knew I hadn't seen you around yet." he apologized.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Kyht stopped. Great. Now I'm curious. Turning around again, still a little upset at the rude introduction. "Yes sir, my name is Kyht, but formally I am Kyhthyr. But please, I prefer Kyht. I uh... I tend to not get noticed. I don't usually want to be. I can't say I don't like company, it's more that I scare off any good company." Kyht flashed him a glance again, trying to give him an idea of her opposing appearance, and a snarl clawed it's way alongside the look. She immediately squeaked, looking away again. "I'm sorry, I was... I used to be forced to fight. I have a lot of mannerisms I am still working to overcome."
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Hyruu had a small smile as the dragoness, Kyht, introduced herself. He was a bit surprised she indeed seemed like having a hard time with manners, probably explaining the problems that arose just earlier. However, what caught his attention was her last sentence.
"My name's Hyruu. But, what are you meaning by 'forced to fight' ? I thought you were just a rogue that decided to join a Tribe." he asked, surprised by what she had just told.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Kyht fell quiet. She had so far told no one other than the kind rogues that she was a creation of the humans. Sensing he might notice her mental absence, she straightened up and looked him in the eye again, remembering easily the cover she had made. "No sir, I wasn't exactly keen on it, but my father wanted a son. He instead got me, but he didn't give up the dream of his child going and fighting for his tribe like he had. He died while away, but I'm glad he died when he did. He would have hated dying due to sickness or age. Valiant war was his life." Kyht let out her best attempt at a sad chuckle. She had been doing well for the last while, and today she had no plans of faltering. She swished her tail happily, lookin back to the new dragon. "Hyruu, was it? I like that name. Very regal. You don't happen to be... Royalty... Do you...?"
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:08 pm

Hyruu attentively listened to the dragoness's story, understanding what she meant. So she had been trained to fight her whole life? He wasn't sure what to think about that. On the one hand the dragoness didn't seem to really be sad about all this, but on the other hand it sounded quite rough.
"Oh, I understand. I'm sorry you lost your father." he told her with a sad frown.
But at her next question he titled his head and had a small chuckle.
"Me? Of the royal family? Nah, not even close. I'm related to Seyn, the Lightwing's Semi-god, but not to the royal family. If I was I think I would be sleeping more on the palace's balconies rather than in this Plaza." he chuckled.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Kyht gasped sharply, stepping back. "Y-you mean to say... Oh sir you aren't a god, are you?! Oh gods I've offended a child of a semi-god, oh help me!" Kyht bowed and tucked her tail, not quite sure how else to more greatly show her respect and apologies. Her wings stayed tucked, but lifted to expose her ribs and show that she was truly paying her respects.
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:43 am

Hyruu had a small sigh and dismissed Kyht's sentence with a wave of his paw. Damn he shouldn't have mentioned that. That whole Demi God stuff was mostly awkward to him. People bowing to him was always feeling weird.
"Hey calm down. I don't really make a fuss about that god thing. Yeah, I'm a demi-god, but I'm still a normal dragon. Just means I have an extra bit of power, nothing else. So, erm... You can stop it. Just forget about it okay? In all honesty it makes me nervous when dragons start talking to me like I'm some special stuff. I'm just a normal dragon with a normal life as a hunter." he requested, starting to feel really awkward.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 am

Guilt arched through Kyht's body as he spoke. How could such a powerful being want to be so... Simple? "I am so sorry.... Er... Hyruu.... I uh, are you sure you.... I made this awkward I'm sorry." Kyht stood straight and rubbed her paw shyly against her forearm and glanced around, mostly at the ground. "Sir, if you don't mind, I am wondering how to assist this community. You said you were a hunter? Maybe I could help?" Kyht looked endearingly at Hyruu's eyes, but the longer she looked, the more she noticed that her stomach was turning. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, she look instead to his nose, and hoped he hadn't noticed anything.
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:24 am

Hyruu shrugged at the dragoness's first sentence. A full display of apologies wasn't really what he had been looking for, but at least she had stopped bowing at him.
"Don't worry. I'm getting that often, whenever people learn I'm related to a Semi God they all start like that." he smiled at her, trying to get her to relax somewhat.
His look wandered toward her eyes, and for a moment Hyruu felt lost. He blinked after a few seconds, feeling like he had most his train of thoughts. That was a weird feeling he had never experienced before. Clearing his throat, he went on to her next question, guessing the feeling would simply go away.
"This is a good intention. Every field on this Tribe could use more people, so work isn't what you could lack. Yes, I'm the Tribe's main hunter, and you could become a Tracker if you wished so. Have you ever hunted before?" he asked her, nodding in approval.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Kyht smirked at the question. "Of course I have! I was alone for quite some time after some... Family issues. Some rogues helped me find this place! But I mean, I had to eat in the mean time!" Kyht could feel her chest was a bit puffed out at this point, but didn't feel like stopping. This was the first thing so far that she was good st, and she wanted that point to be made loud and clear. "I am also good at hiding, and at snooping, but let's just say those are to be kept secret, ok?" Kyht couldn't help but smirk again, his gaze making her feel more confident than she usually would feel. She liked being around this knucklehead. Maybe he could teach her a thing or two about napping? The gods only knew she could use a few. And hopefully she could pay it back by hunting for the tribe!
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Hyruu nodded at Kyht. Well, then it sounded like a good idea she tried to be a Tracker if she knew how to hunt properly. He still had to check her skills in the domain though.
"Alright I'll keep these two a secret." he giggled at the dragoness's last sentence. "I'm a bit too tired today to get back at hunting, does tomorrow morning sound like a nice moment to hunt for you ?" he asked her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Kyht laughed a little louder than she intended, and cut herself off, chuckling nervously. "You see, I uh... I've been pretty useless up until now, so I'm free anytime at all!" Kyht felt a little nervous, but hopefully he wasn't offended by that. I mean, it's not like I was helping at all, and I've been eating the food he has been working for without anything to return... Looking back up she got lost again in his eyes. Shaking slightly, she nodded and smiled, praying that he wasn't upset.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Hyruu nodded in acknowledgement as the dragoness said she would be free the next day. The Lightwings could use another Tracker, and he was eager to see how well could this one hunt.
"Perfect then. We'll meet here tomorrow at sunrise to go and hunt. In the meanwhile, I've to admit I'm a bit tired. Say, you never came to this Plaza did you? Try laying down somewhere. I'm sure you'll quickly understand why I like sleeping here." he told her with a chuckle.
For a second his look crossed hers, and Hyruu felt somewhat uncomfortable. That same feeling, again. What could it be?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:00 am

Kyht sighed am glanced around contently, looking for a good place to stay. Not a thing around seemed particularly inviting other than the steps that had been soaked in the delicious sunlight. Instead of asking, she happily advanced, brushing her tail along Hyruu's side as she turned, and laid down where he had been moments before when she had so rudely awoken him."I hope there is still room, your spot seems to be the only one I can be sure to enjoy. You seemed so content, how could I not?" And with one final smirk she closed her eyes and took care to sigh and start putting sweetly.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:18 pm

Hyruu was a bit surprised when Kyht went past him, her tail brushing against his side. For some reason, this contact made him feel extremely awkward, and his cheek became bright red. He tried to shake the feeling, and by the time he did so he realized the dragoness had laid where he had been only a few minutes ago. This made him chuckle.
"I guess so, yeah." he replied, letting out a small sigh. There went his favorite place. Well, there was indeed room next to it.
The grey dragon laid down next to Kyht, just far enough so they weren't right next to each other, but close enough to be at roughly a wing of distance. He let out a yawn, and rested his head on his paws, eyes starting to already dangerously close.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Kyht chuckled, but was a bit confused at his reaction. Why had he flushed red? He seemed a little off. Maybe all light wings did that? All natural light wings, that is. She glanced back as he sat down and began to yawn. As if on cue, she too yawned, and decided to rest her head down. The sun felt fantastic, and her ever excersized body was enjoying the break from constant work and stress. Within what seemed to be seconds, however, she was completely lost, and drug under to the land of the unconscious, completely oblivious to time. She unconsciously purred in her sleep, her tail tip ever so slightly twitching.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:05 am

The afternoon went by, the two dragons peacefully sleeping almost next to each other. The Plaza remained calm, not many dragons went by and those who did didn't wake up the two dragons on their way. Kyht would probably wake up before Hyruu would, as the grey dragon had a lot to recover, having woken up before the sunrise for his hunting. In his sleep, his wings slightly shuffled, and without realizing it one of his wings touched the tip of Kyht's one. For a reason, this made him purr a bit louder in his sleep. It had been long since Hyruu had such a peaceful sleep...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next