Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell)

4 posters

Go down

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell) Empty A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell)

Post by Mnerolth Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:25 pm

A dark cloud, looming over the land as a large figure was flying through the Earthwing territory, Mnerolth was gazing at the land. "Such a wonderfully green place, I do love it." He says as the Earthwing, with scales of earth grey lands on the rocks, his claws grabbing at the rock face, cutting into the form, as he watched the sun heats his body. "Quite a wonderful feeling, this area is rather green, by chance... did something make it, I remember humans had cut the trees down here, how have they returned." "Perhaps I will learn in time." He says again, and sits down, his body shifting as his back now able to allow him to lay in the ground as he let the warmth of the sun heat his body. His rainbow eyes glancing at the terrain, as he enjoyed the marvels of his home territory.  

-Mnerolth walking on his two back legs-

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell) 3420EDA809C251E1477E9583B857B9B2_B500_900_500_563
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell) Empty Re: A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell)

Post by Sorrell Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 pm

It seemed the trees she had regrown in the place the humans had thrived beautifully. A smile appeared on the maw of the gargantuan female. Many would call her a giant or a beast but she just thought she was made bigger because she had a bigger duty to fill in the world so her creator made her bigger for more power. She knew her duty in the world and it was to make the world beautiful with plants and trees. A sad expression appeared on her maw when she saw a large willow tree had been cut down. Landing with a soft thud she walked over to the tree and felt herself shed a tear. She was very close to nature and when humans cut down the trees she wished they wouldn't do it and sometimes cried. It was a shame to see such beautiful things disappear because of greed.

Focusing her power she used the sadness and anger she had toward the humans and watched as the tree grew to extreme heights. She smiled as the tree almost reached the middle of her neck. "New tree, new animals to thrive with it" she said as she watched the birds fly over and coo at the new and beautiful tree. The bark horns on her head grew more as she willed them to. Suddenly a large hawk landed on her horn. The dragoness smiled. Birds were landing on her all the time. As she grew up in this forest animals were not afraid of her as they were to other dragons, but the deer were scared of her of course as she ate them. Slowly turning her head every which way to not disturb the hawk that sat upon her horn she spotted a rather large male dragon. Slowly walking over she smiled. "Hello. I am Sorrell. I don't believe we have met" she said. She looked at him with curiosity. She had never met a dragon whom was the same size as her or bigger, only Cosmos. It intrigued her. The female chuckled as she realized she still had a hawk on her horn. Swatting it away with a paw she smiled at the unknown male.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell) Empty Re: A meeting of Two (Private: Mnerolth & Sorrell)

Post by Mnerolth Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Mnerolth looked up, as he saw a female Earthwing speaking to him, as he never saw one the same size as him. "Salutations miss, the names Mnerolth, First Class Adviser for the Earthwings, pleasure to meet you Sorrell." He said, giving off his rank and name, being formal as ever, one traits he held dear, formality was a key role in a Adviser, and he had much of it. As he looked Sorrell over, he saw that she had bark like horns and was rather vivid green, much like the Emerald Gem.

Mnerolth then looked back up, his rainbow eyes, swirling about, as the colours in his eyes where never still, as the chemicals in his body made it physically impossible for the colour to stay still. He chuckled as the birds flew away, "Farewell birdies." He said as he then stood up, his spine shifting allowing him to stand upright, as now his true height was revealed, he being 160 feet upright, as his body was never meant to be always walking on his four limbs. As his own horns held a few birds until he stood up, the earthy grey colour of his scales lightened from the suns rays, as his spiky like tail wrapped around the rock face as he was keeping his balance up.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:45 pm

(This is gonna suck and this is Sorrell on a different account. The iPad I am using won't let me switch back to Sorrell so I have to post on this account)

The female nodded "I am Sorrell, second class advisor. It's an honor to meet one of suck rank as me." she said, her soft voice echoing in the forest like wind through trees. To look less menacing the female shrunk her horns down, the horns now looking like harmless little sticks. It had a been a long time since she had mingled with one of her tribe. Now that she thought she had not been around another dragon in a while. Since the humans had cut down the trees she had been in the forest, regrouping trees and plants all around. She had seen humans before and when they saw her and her power they had honored her and called her the tree goddess. She looked into his rainbow swirling eyes with her golden ones and gasped "your eyes.....they are amazing!" she exclaimed with another gasp. She had never seen eyes like those and the lilies on her wings grew and pinked with curiosity. It was a stranger sight to see. Her wings, that were emerald green like the rest of her body were covered in vines and lilies, a pink water flower. They showed her mood. When ever she was sick or sad the lilies would darken and get frail. When she was healthy, happy, curious, or excited they pinked and grew a bit larger. She knew when she was gonna die because her flowers would die, right before she would.

She chuckled a bit as well, her spiked bark tail curled around her carefully as she watched the the male stand on his back legs. "I've never seen a dragon stand like you are. It's quite....marvelous" she said, trying hard to find the words to explain what the male looked like. Marvelous barely cut it with how intriguing the male was. The birds that had flown off his head had taken safe haven in hers. She chuckled as the birds pecked at her once again larger bark horns. It didn't hurt so she let them stay there while she gazed at the male.
Aakesh
Aakesh
LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnerolth Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:33 pm

(I can wait til you return to get on Sorrell.)

Mnerolth gazed at Sorrell, as she revealed her name and rank to him, "Tis a pleasure to meet one of the same ranking system as me, and do tell you eyes are rather lovely as well." He said, as he noticed the Lilies on her body, he bent down and looked at them, "Marvelous, quite mysterious flowers you have growing upon your body, hmm... you seem to be a rather interesting dragon yourself." "And thank you, my body isn't like other dragons, my spine has the way of shifting, allowing me to stand upright, or lay on my chest like the animals of this field." He said as his tail uncurled and he spotted a bear near him, as his stomach growled, a low rumbling sound is what he gave off, making the bear turn and run. "I think not dinner." He said as the tip of his tail ran into the bears back and he killed it, as he brought it up to his maws.

The scaling around his jawline was different, where the humans would have lips, Mnerolth had a set of spiky bone like scales lining his entire lower and upper jawline. Making it appear that he had two sets of teeth from a distance, as he then snapped down on the bear and devoured it. "Well that should saith my hunger for now, so Sorrell, it seems this area is looking better, I hated that it was destroyed by humans, but now the trees have returned." "Rather splendid, I do love the nature of this place, I love nature and the beauty if brings." He said as his tail flicked back around and wrapped around the rock face again, as he continued to gaze at wonderful golden eyes that Sorrell held, as they were hypnotizing and he couldn't stop looking at them.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:28 pm

~I was given Mner's consent to join your topic, sorry for intruding.~

Cosmos furrowed his scaly brows, a concerned look on his face exposed. He could feel the glaring sun rays nipping at his warm skin. He soared high above the trees, high enough for him to see the Kingdom around him but also low enough to spot small details, or Sorrell, in this case. Cosmos, through private sources, gained urgent news that concerned him, and Sorrell, and maybe the whole Earthwing tribe depending on how dreadful the situation is or had became to be. With each beat of his vast wings, he felt the wind become slightly stronger as it blew into his muzzle. He squinted around anxiously, before spotting what he was looking for. - Sorrell.

He sighed in relief but that did not change the urgency of the news he had to deliver. His wings began to beat faster as he came to a hover across from Sorrell and.. Mnerolth? What a grand coincidence! He grew closer to the ground before his paws could feel the cold grass pressing down onto his talons. Less then seconds passed before all fours were clenching the crust below it as his vast wings folded, rustling the plants around him slowly. He landed with a thud, but knowing how big the three of them were, he wasn't surprised if they didn't know he was there. He leaned up proudly, but the concerned look on his face never faded. He stood there, not taking anymore steps, and clearing his throat to acknowledge his presence, "Ehem.. Sorrell, Mnerolth."
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:24 pm

The female blushed as he complimented her on her eyes. She felt like she belonged with the male, that was not something she felt often. He was gigantic, just like her. He was very unique, just like her. He seemed like a god given gift. When he looked at her lilies and commented on them she blushed once more. "Thank you. They were on my wings at birth, they show my health and happiness" she said, which explained why the lilies were open to their full capacity and such a bright pink they seemed to be glowing. Watching him she realized how powerful the male was. If he could kill a bear that would take her a second to kill in an instant imagine how powerful he was to ones such as her. Glancing around the large forest she looked in happiness as the many trees had grown so lush and full. The sun, which was beating down on the trees made the emerald leaves shine even brighter. This place was like heaven to her. Trees, ponds, the beautiful sun.

She nodded with a smile. "Yes it took forever but I finally got all the trees to come back to their spots." she said. She knew he probably didnt know what she was talking about so she went to the spot next to him and focused her powers there. There a oak tree began to grow, a sparkling gold powder leaving Sorrells paw as the tree began to grow. Once it was tall enough she stopped its growth. Looking back at Mnerolth she smiled. "I've had this power since I was young. I regrew the trees in the forest when they were cut down. I hate when humans cut down trees but sometimes they need to and I understand" she said with a soft sigh and shrugged. She kept her eyes locked on his, mesmerized by their beauty.

The sound of her father interrupted her thoughts of the mesmerizing male and she growled under her breath. Turning her head she raised a brow. "Yes oh dear important leader of mine" and flicks her tail like a cat would. The branches of horns on her head grew to a bigger size, knowing that her leader/father would only interrupt her if it was important or serious matters. "Cosmos what is it?" she said starting to think of the worst.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnerolth Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Mnerolth eyes grew wider when he heard this, "Your responsible for this, fantastic." "I believe your power if marvelous, and your Lilies are your way of showing your feelings and your current health." "Quite intriguing." He said to her, as he looked at the oak-tree that began to grow, and smiled, thought his jaw prevented him from doing properly. As he looked up and saw Cosmos, the great leader of the Earthwings, "My lord, what brings you out here?" "Is there something wrong?" He asked his great leader and then looked at Sorrell, seeing her horns grow, and he then looked back at Cosmos, his rainbow eyes swirling about, as all the colors of the rainbow began to appear in his eyes.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:18 am

Cosmos sighed, trying to think of the simplest way to put it. His flustered look faded into a calm expression as he cleared his throat again and raised his eyeridges at Sorrell and Mnerolth, "To put it in the most professional way possible.. well, Dusk has been kidnapped. And through the extension of some.. private sources, Aari, the daughter of the God of Tides, is apparently the one with Dusk and Leading him. They were both kidnapped by humans, from the information I've gained.." Knowing Sorrell's protective nature, he knew his daughter wouldn't take this lightly. He sighed, slightly shaking his head as he fixed his gaze at Mnerolth, "If this concerned only my grandson, I wouldn't have spoke with you about it.. but, since Aari, that daughter of the god of tides, is the cause for all this, we may have some conflicts with the SeaWings which may include our whole tribe as well." Cosmos was unusually calm in such a situation, he never had a family member kidnapped, since no one dared to bother the Earthwings. But, in comparison toward Sorrell and him, he was calmer then what she was about to be.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:57 pm

The female only blushed at his comments and smiled even more. Glancing back at Cosmos she looked up at him. Sometimes she wished she was taller so she could at least be at shoulder length with her father. Shrugging her shoulders she glanced back at her father, her gaze curious. Her golden eyes focused on her father with a tilt of her head. It was scary considering her father had interrupted them. He and her rarely spoke because of him dealing with tribe business so she knew it was important.

A large growl ripped through her throat, making the ground rumble. Her son? Captured? By humans. How could something like this happen. She growled once more, trees growing around her, twisting and turning with her fury. She had left her hatchling in the care of the Earthwings and now some stupid little Seawing hatchling had come and made him follow her to the humans. Thron filled vines continued to grow around the trees as he anger continued to build. "How could you let this happen dad!" she exclaimed loudly with a growl,
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnerolth Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 am

*Dad* He thought to himself, as he looked at Cosmos, and then Sorrell, "Dad, you mean he is your fath... that is not important now, your son is the utmost importance at this moment." He said as his tail snapped the rock that held him still, as the dust filled the air, and scattered into the breeze. His anger at the word Humans hit him and his eyes looked at Cosmos, "My lord, what is there I can do to help, Sorrell I will help you get your son back, I am willing to go into battle against the humans, I will not allow another one of my kind be killed by them." "I don't want that to happen ever again, my accident was the last one and I will not let another incident like that happen again." He said as a low rumbling sound emitted from his body, as that was his growl, the rocks and earth around him shook abit as his growl was nothing compared to his roar, which he rarely ever used, due to certain reasons. As he looked at Sorrell, "Will you allow me to aid you Sorrell, I do wish to help you in anyway possible." He asked her, though he had his heart set on this.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 am

Cosmos shook his head in disappointment. He was expecting this. Sorrell to be enraged like this. But he still wasn't quite sure why these two were.. alone together. It didn't matter now. Dusk did. "I know it's frustrating but when we're dealing with other tribes we must be professional about it. And yes.. Mnerolth, there things you can do to help. It's simple. Help Sorrell find Dusk. And I can deal with the Seawings on my own." He said, calmly. He was in a frustrating, stressed state as of now. But he tried to be calm and collected. "However, all I know is what I've been told. We'll  have to go the SeaWings for more information, unfortunately." He sighed. He really wasn't expecting this news. About his grandson being kidnapped. Why was he with that demi-god? Why aren't those SeaWings worried or even looking for their kin? Cosmos didn't understand but didn't waste energy with trying to simplify it to his understanding.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down