Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine) Empty The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine)

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:25 pm

After what seemed to be a storm which created a bad teleport Ark groaned as he felt sickness from the experience. Taking in his surroundings slowly as he appeared to be in an open field, looking around he couldn't see any of the others in till he show a familiar shape. Realising it was Shine he gasped slightly, pulling himself onto his feet as he gazed around wondering where they were. Hissing slightly as seemly his landing had caused a cut on his scales on his arm, naturally he looked towards healing himself yet.. shock as he tried to use his other paw he couldn't use his powers. Frowning as he turned to fear as he felt vulnerable without his powers, moving closer to Shine he nudged her slightly "S..Shine?... I think we might have a problem.." Limping slightly from his damaged arm he waited for a response, sitting down on the grassy plain. While in the distance on the horizon he could make out strange shapes seemly high in the sky, something was wrong and he didn't like it.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine) Empty Re: The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine)

Post by Shiningwater Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:02 pm

A poorly done teleport, a problem with the portal home, too many emotions swirling, too many gods too close to eachother...explanation after explanation swam through the goddess's mind, though she didn't acknowledge them much. It was only after something nudged her shoulder that she began to make an effort to rise. Her entire body ached, and she felt like she'd turned into one giant bruise. She groaned and shifted, moving one paw under her, rolling from her side to her belly, shaking her head and trying to clear it. She looked over her shoulder at an angry mewl and unfolded her wings, allowing Cory to tumble from her back to the short grass beneath them, then looked around. The air felt weird, and she couldn't sense any emotions around her, not even Cory's. Another look around. There were funny shapes in the distance, almost like mountains, but too sharp and straight. And then Arkhor next to her. She blinked over at him, shaking her wings a bit as Cory stumbled around her, trying to get between her paws. "Where are we?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine) Empty Re: The Rift - Chapter Of Age (Private Shine)

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Shaking his head as he frowned, "I'm not sure Shine... but I can't use my powers..." showing her his arm as he tried to heal it by running his paw over it. "See..?" sighing slightly as he sat on the ground inspecting the nearby area. "Something must have happened...It seems were the only ones here..Are you alright..." gazing towards her as he felt worried.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Shine heaved a sigh and stood. "That makes two of us then." She shook her head, trying to clear it. "I can't feel anything around me. Not your or Cory..." She stood, gathering shaky feet under her and looking around nervously. Cory fell against one leg, clearly still dazed. "I'm fine." She answered after a moment, shaking her wings a tad. "A bit sore from something, but otherwise fine. Are you hurt other than that?" She looked at the cut.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Raising his look slightly as he gazed around himself checking for other wounds, "No.. Looks like I'm alright, I think it might be a good idea to get out of the open though.. While we figure out whats happened" frowning slightly as he pulled himself onto his feet, his ears twitched as he suddenly heard a strange noise seemly coming towards them. Gazing around he finally noticed the source, seemly metal armoured animal of some kind. What they didn't know was that they where in a farm field, and the farmer was travelling over his land. "Shine.. can you move? I think we need to get out of here"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Shine looked over his shoulder, at the source of the noise, and the fins on her head lowered a bit in nervousness. She nodded and looked back up at him. "Yea, lets get out of here. I can help with that once we're someone where safer." He bent down, biting down gently on the back of Cory's neck and straightened, starting towards a patch of trees a small ways from them, speeding up as her legs gradually started to work and respond better, working the sleepy tingling from them.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Quickly walking over to the tree line, it seemed they were luckily as the noise started to dissipate. Panting slightly as he placed his paw onto his shoulder trying to stop the bleeding, "I think were okay now.." frowning slightly as he realised, "Oh... crap... I can't make us water.. so we would need to find some.." sighing with a concerned look as being without water was a danger to them.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Once they had reached the trees, the (former?) Goddess of Emotion set her catfish down, letting him regather his senses, mainly balance, and turned her attention to the other dragon. "Water can wait for a little bit, how bad is your wound?" She looked the cut over, her green eyes widened in concern as the healer in her took over once more. And now she had ask about the wound, being unable to sense and feel the pain from others. She looked up at the other, slightly worried.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Sitting against the forest floor, he looked towards Shine with a slight smile. "It's only a small cut, not that deep. I've certainly had worse" chuckling as his tail curled around him, "Are you alright?" tilting his head as he looked curiously towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:10 am

Shine smiled at that, letting it rest. At least for now. "I'm fine. Just a bit of a rough landing." The goddess glanced around, frowning. "The air feels....different." She said awkwardly after a moment. "Thinner. I don't like this." She looked back up at the other. "D'you feel it? Or is it me?" She didn't know for certain, she could feel that things were off, and everything around them looked a bit larger than she was used to. The trees taller, the grass taller, everything was just...off in a very unsettling way.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Nodding towards Shine, as he replied "Yeah... I know what you mean.. it doesn't feel right.." with their environment and atmosphere being changed Ark could certainly feel it, he began to worry what exactly happened. "Shine.. We need to find some shelter.. I have a bad feeling about this.." frowning as he looked concerned towards the dragoness.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 am

The dragoness nodded. "Let's find some water before we do anything else." She had a horrible feeling that, wherever they'd ended up, their immortality as Gods may not hold up as it did back home. She could feel none of her powers as a goddess, and her stripes had stopped glowing. And even back home, though it wasn't dangerous, going without water for too long was uncomfortable for her, and she'd rather avoid that.
The goddess looked around. "The air stinks here, can you smell anything that could be fresh water?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 am

Nodding at her suggestion, as gazed around again looking towards what seemed to be a pair of mountains. "I would say our best place to look is close to those mountains..Now that you mention it yeah.." frowning slightly he continued "We might have to be careful flying though.. as something could spot us.." Curling his tail around he started to feel more dry than usual.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:00 am

Shine nodded, looking up at the indicated area, and nodded. "Yea." Mountains usually had streams or valleys,and even a shallow water source would be better than nothing. She nudged her catfish awkwardly, sighing as he struggled to stand straight, and bent down again, picking him up before twisting her neck to set him on her shoulders, between her wings, then looked up at the other God(?). "So walk or fly? Because neither seems particularly safe." Though flying they could get up above the clouds, and that might be better for cover, they also had fewer options if they ran into trouble.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:32 am

Sighing as he replied, "I guess we have to fly.. if we are quick" frowning slightly as he gazed around again, he couldn't help but feel on edge. Swishing his tail behind him as he opened his wings, testing them for moment. "You alright flying?" looking concerned towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:07 am

Shine gave him a soft smile in answer. "I can fly a bit better since I became a Goddess." She answered, smiling. "Thank you for the concern though." She opened her own wings, careful not to nudge Cory, and didn't mention that the lack of their powers could be problematic. She still couldn't understand what was going on with their powers. She swing her tail for a moment, testing the air. She frowned. "The air feels thinner." She looked up at the other, frowning. She flapped her wings a few times, getting a little ways off the ground to test.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Frowning slightly from her reply, "Yeah... don't go too high... we might not be able to breath" Jumping into the air was he blasted his wings against the ground. Gazing back towards her he smiled softly making sure she was alright.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Shine nodded, getting a bit higher off the ground, and rising higher to put more space between her and the ground, before starting forward towards the mountains. She glanced back over her shoulder, making sure Cory was still table, then looking back at the other God. "So find water is our first step?"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:41 am

Nodding towards her as he replied moving closer, "Yeah.. I would say so, maybe after trying to find the others.." Looking forwards again he saw the mountains below getting closer, a few moments later he noticed a large body of water close to the mountain side. Gesturing towards Shine he continued "How about there?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:03 pm

// bump
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Shine glanced over as the other indicated, directing her gaze towards the body of water. She nodded after a moment, shifting her wings and angling more downwards to reach the water. She looked up at Ark as the descended. "Where do you think the others are? I don't remember if they got sucked into the portal as well or not..." She trailed off, not liking that train of thought. It was a nervewracking idea that they were the only two in this strange new realm, and without the full use of their powers as well. That would cause more problems than Shine was fully ready to admit, and she sincerely hoped that they would be able to find the others and return soon.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:04 am

Sighing slightly as he dived down towards the body of water, "I don't know Shine... I imagine we are all here but... it would be hard to find them" as he raced towards the water he quickly breached the surface causing a slightly splash, lucky as he guessed the lake was fairly deep and he quickly returned back to the surface with his head out of the water. Waiting for Shine he rested against the cool waters.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Shine hit the water not long after the other did, folding her wings in such a way that kept Cory from falling off, then hit the water and shot deep through it. It was only a moment later that she opened her wings, turning to grab her catfish as she turned and rose back through the water, using her wings like she was flying to break the surface. She shook her head as she reached the top, enjoying the feeling of having her scales and gills wet once more. After a moment she ducked under, letting Cory free to swim as he pleased after a moment. She looked back at Ark, slowly pedaling her wings to stay on the surface of the water. "Are any of your powers there?" She asked quietly after a moment, the fins on her head tilting back in slight worry. Her stripes were still dull and lifeless, the way they had been before he powers awoke. And that was not good news.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Shaking his head as he replied "No... I can't control the water or create anything..." sighing as he looked around the area, admiring the forest surrounding them very much like Pyyria. "At least we have some where to hide if needed" smiling slightly as he looked towards her. As he kept trying to control the water using his paw to try to pull the water above the surface yet failing.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Shine sighed slightly after a moment, nodding as she looked around. "I suppose so." She answered after a moment, lowering her head to burble in the water for a moment, then lifted her head to look around. "So...." She sighed after a moment. "Do we have any plans to get home? Maybe find some of the others?" She tipped her head, moving her paws in a swimming motion. "Because we can't stay here forever. It doesn't feel right, and we can't just leave Pyrria behind."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next