Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift [full gods only] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift [full gods only] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Rift [full gods only]

+3
Shiningwater
Kelarth
Astral
7 posters

Go down

The Rift [full gods only] Empty The Rift [full gods only]

Post by Astral Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:45 am

<------ Music CLICK IT!

"Where is Tenebris?" Celestia would ask the dragoness in charge of her health. "Probably busy overseeing the tribe." She would say before tucking Celestia in on her bed of gems. "Can't he find a few moments to tuck me in himself?" Although it was a constant battle Celestia was feeling particularly out of sorts today. Just this once couldn't her guardian not be busy with trying to organize this splinter tribe. "Tenebris has more people to think about than you young Cele. He has a whole tribe to tuck in so to speak." The dragoness replied before heading out. "When is my turn?" Cele said mostly to herself. This joint custody between Tenebris and the NightWings was pretty hard on her. While home she didn't get to see much of Tene not even taking in account he had recently returned from a long leave of absence. The NightWings weren't much better either. Occy spent a little more time with her but he seemed hesitant to give her anything important to do. Then again perhaps she shouldn't complain, at least she has parental figures. Her first go at being a hatchling she was abandoned with the SkyWings. Why was she happier back then though? Perhaps it had something to do with her failure at relationships. She tried to peruse Volcanis to no avail, who then proceeded to mate with that fanatic ex-queen Kenina. Then there was Nimbus who sucked at relationships more than she did. Even when she turned herself into his supposed hatchling he didn't care. And now in an attempt to actually get serious with her he ruined the life she had. She was now two different people living in the same body. Pushing it from her mind Cele just wanted to forget, forget she was Astral, forget she had parent issues, and just go to sleep.

Sleep would not be granted to her though. Though she wasn't dead Astral was certainly absent from the world hidden behind Cele and she could feel things falling out of balance as a result. Only a glimpse though. She was unaware of just how much power she had. As far as she knew space was her only domain. Keep the world spinning and the sun shining that's the only job she thought she had. Why was she hiding from herself anyways? Astral's job had less drama in it. Maybe she should give it a shot. Perhaps it was time for Astral to make her return. Growing to her full unimpressive 5 feet in height and aging to appear 30ish Celestia let her Astral side take over and immediately she remembered why she was avoiding this. She could see everything the good, but mostly the bad. Sentients of all kinds were suffering all over the place. Astral is sometimes called the goddess of wisdom and knowledge and with knowledge there is power, but ignorance is bliss. Those of intelligence may find themselves less happy than others simply because they know more. It was too late to go back now though. Astral was in control and there were some matters to attend to.

Teleporting to her little meeting room within the moon Cele would sent a summons of sorts. She let the power she was aware of within herself emanate out and would use shooting starts to point at the moon. Her shrines back on Pyyria would have their portals opened which led to this room. This time she tuned it so only those with the power of true gods could enter. Though she had been absent from the universe for some time she hoped the others would recognize her energy and signals. It was time to reintroduce herself to the gods and later the dragons of Pyyria.
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

The Rift [full gods only] Empty Re: The Rift [full gods only]

Post by Kelarth Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:36 am

Kelarth stared at the Scale of Fortune. For the past few weeks, it had been twitching ever so slightly in favor of misfortune. It seemed, finally, that the God of Fortune might actually be called upon by the mortals. Presently, he only received a few prayers a month, most coming from the EarthWIng King. But they were small things and nothing the god could really help with; still, it was nice to see.

SInce the Scale awoke from it's slumber, Kelarth had spent a great deal more time than usual--if that were at all possible--watching everyone. He had to find the source of this growing negative presence in the world. But there was no one point of origin. It appeared that every creature suffered in some way. While Bad Kelarth was overjoyed at the thought of bad fortune being spread across the land, Good Kelarth felt guilty. But there was nothing he could do at the moment. Not only was there no imbalance, but Kelarth felt... strange.

Surrounded by thousands of small portals that allowed him to surveil the mortal realm, Kelarth caught a glimpse of something in the night sky. A portal showing a Manticore playing a riveting game of cat and mouse with some Humans was enlarged. Meteors streaked across the sky... towards the moon? Not only was it too early for a meteor shower, but they were moving in the wrong direction. Only one being could cause this... but could it be? The last Kelarth had heard of Astral, she was dead and her presence was no longer felt in the realm of the gods. Was this a new god that had received her power, or had the goddess survived somehow?

The mortals could wait. Kelarth searched for a shrine of Astral's that was unoccupied by mortals and teleported himself there. The portal had been opened and was brimming with an energy only the gods possessed. For a moment, Kelarth stared up at the moon. "I just hope this one goes well..." he said before stepping through the portal. In moments he was inside a room that had be created within what was obviously the moon. The God of Fortune's hazel eyes scanned the space, landing on a small Dragoness.

"Astral. You have some explaining to do..."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Happy. For the first time in what felt like a long while, The Goddess of Emotion was happy once more. Not one of those fleeting moments when she saw something sweet and she was happy once more, but she was genuinely, long-term happy.
She'd finally been able to visit her shrines once more, tidy them up, see a few old friends, and make new ones.
Shine thrived on social activities, and her realization of being a Goddess had taken that from her as she distanced herself from the constant bowing and worshiping. Up until now. She'd figured out better ways to go about speaking and meeting with the new dragons, avoiding a good majority of the worship when she was present. And she was happy once more.
The striped dragoness lifted her head from where it lay on the ground, watching her catfish bounce around in front of her nose, scuffling in the sand.
A new emotional stability had just shown itself. One she'd never seen before, but somehow felt she knew. Green eyes narrowed and she stood, beckoning Cory to follow her, and started through the woods, towards a place she didn't know of, though knew she had to reach.
It wasn't all that long until she found it. Astral's place of worship. It was active. The former seawing blinked rapidly a few times, unsure of the situation. Only the Goddess herself would be able to open such a portal. And Astral had long-since disappeared. The last Shine had seen her had been well before her realization as Goddess.
Where the portal would lead, Shine didn't know, but she let Cory climb up to the spot between her wings, and stepped forward, through the portal.
She wasn't the first one there. Two others were already present. A small dragoness Shine recognized and couldn't believe she was seeing, and the other, Kelarth, the God of Fortune. She'd met him only once before. She turned to look at the smallest dragon in the room, blinking. "Astral? What's going on?" How are you here? And where have you been? Was the real question on Shine's mind, but the one spoken would better clarify the situation as a whole.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:37 pm

There was once a time when a powerful presence was always felt, one that was stronger than that of other gods. She had always known what it was, but after a while it just seemed to slip away to be lost and forgotten. While it was hard to forget something that was stronger than the power of herself it did manage to get lodged in the back of her mind. Almost like a weight off of her shoulder the Goddess didn't feel as if something was missing, but rather like she was more free to do things. That time was when she started to do more of her experiments.

That feeling of a higher power was awoken once again when Kayin was just resting in her realm. The power was like a slap to her, instantly waking her. At first it felt like she was found out, but after a few minutes of waiting she got to her feet, almost being lead out of her realm. In the coolness of the night the goddess looked towards the sky, seeing as the shooting stars were pointing to the almost to bright moon. But, the moon was Astral's territory, and she had died. Not that Kayin believed that the Goddess had actually died, but without the feeling of power over her maybe it was true. Seems like it was time to find out.

Making her way over to one of Astrals remaining shrines it felt like she was being leaded. The Goddess of Time halted as she held one paw to the portal she saw coming from the shrine. It was made for Gods only, she could tell by the way it shone and the power seeping from it. What she didn't know was if it was made for all gods or just for her. Should she bring something, maybe some tea or an offering? Kayin couldn't get rid of one of her gifts from Krystal to the Goddess, even if her gifts were very pretty. Normally when visiting a God she wouldn't hesitate, but once you entered her realm you couldn't get out unless she wanted you to leave. She should just get on with it, the Goddess was stalling and she knew it. Putting her paw through she followed it until she was inside the other Goddess's realm.

Once inside she glanced around, seeing Kelarth the God of Fortune and Shine the Goddess of Emotion. Slightly relieved she looked at Astral, noticing how the other two gods were astonished at the sight of her. Being honest, Kayin could say she was a little surprised too, but at least she wasn't gaping at her like the other two were. "Astral," she said with a bow, spreading her wings slightly until she stood up again, returning them to her sides. Instead of feeling wonder of why they were here, in a meeting of the gods, she felt nervous. If Astral called them all here to talk, what were they going to talk about? It was very plausible that they were the only three she called, but Kayin guessed that the rest were on their way. "Kelarth, Shine." She said to the other two with a nod, returning her gaze to Astral. Even if it would be better to sit, the Goddess wouldn't sit unless told to.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm

As the day drew to a close with the sun setting as the stars came out, Ark was just normally watching his realm which was the world. These past few years all he's thought about was his family along with issues going on with the Ocean's climate. Yet this day was different feeling a power.. He recognised, unable to believe it was true.

As he quickly rushed towards the temple of a certain someone who he thought of dead, no knew was dead as he felt the power dissipate due to his connection. Upon his arrival he gasped at the sight, it was true the power had returned. Seeing the portal he could feel the sheer power from its twisting nature, sighing to himself he knew it was meant for him.

Slowly walking through its qualities where similar to his own teleporting method yet he felt displaced on arrival, controlling his breathing as he raised his brow at who was there, noticing the other gods first. As he gave a look of confusion and curiosity at why they had gathered. Of course his feeling was right his gazed turned towards Astral, smiling softly as his look didn't need any words. "I haven't seen you guys in a while.. Its good to see you, I think I've already guessed why where here." Sighing slightly as moved out of the way of the portal, frowning slightly as he looked towards Astral, "Well.. You have some explaining to do.. Especially to me.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:35 pm

"I have a mate a kids... please let me return... they miss me.... I must get them food... and shelter.....
"I dEseRvE BEttER! iT Wasn'T mY FAULT! sHE ASKeD FOR IT! yOU WRETCHED loNeR! I'LL KILL YOU! I'lL BesT a GOD! A GOD!!!"
"So cold... sooooo coooold.... so.. so..cold... so cold..."
"Where's my Mommy? I want my Mommy, Mister God... where is she? Where is my Mommy?"
"I don't want to be all alone... please... please... let me go back home...
"......Where am I?........Where am I?.....Where am I?...."
"Back when I was alive, I used to take hatchlings and eat'em! Hehehaha, CHOMP! Just like that! OOoooh, it was fun! So, so, soooo so fun! Hahaha! And they were like, nope, nope, nope! HAHAHA! And I was like... KILL, KILL, KILL! Hahahaha! Oop, I guess you like that kind of stuff, Nimby wimby! Hehehahahaha! I made prayers to you every day!!! BUT I GOT NOTHING! LET ME OUT YOU RUNT! YOU PARENTLESS LONER! HAHAHAHA! I'LL KILL YOU! HAHAHAHAHA! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE YOU DUMB KILLER! YOU'RE JUST A MURDERER! MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"It huuuuuuurts..... it hurts..."
"Oooh! I wanna be Queen when I grow up! But I've been here for a thousand moons but I haven't gotten any bigger. Nimbus? Why am I not growing up? Nimbus? Nimbus?...."
"You're nothing but a murderer, Nimbus. You take children and parents from their families and bring death upon those who don't deserve it... you're just a monster. Just. A. M O N S T E R."

This. This was just the normal hour of the day of the month of the year of Nimbus's life. He never had time to visit shrines or interact with the mortal realm because of his duties in here, the Overworld. Or whatever they called it. The Underworld. The End of the World. Nirvana, the Dead Seas. Heaven. It didn't matter. To Nimbus? To Nimbus, it was just... a world. A world where he belonged in. Every second of his life, he must spend in here. He didn't have time to play or to chat, he had time to play with the desperate dead children and to chat with the murderous sociopaths who wandered their cells. Why? Because it was his job. No happier life than a life without happiness. That is what he kept telling himself when he watched the Gods have tea and the Gods who interacted with the normal realm. He convinced himself that he didn't need their luxury. What he needed? Numbers and jobs.

His only luxury? The little skeleton structures he built by himself in his cavern, like the skeletons you'd see at museums, except that he built them out of the skeletons of other dragons... to him, they were his only friends. Was he crazy? No. Just... lonely. Very, very lonely. But he didn't realize it. He figured... it was just his boredom. He figured that if he made more 'friends', he wouldn't be bored. Just... just more work for him to put his mind to. Those whining souls were not his friends... his enemies.

People, even the other Gods called him unpleasant, or uncomfortable to be around. Nimbus only responded shamelessly and ignored them, but neither him or the other Gods realized how grizzly his job was. Not even mortals liked him. They all hated him for... doing his job. He didn't choose to be a God. He didn't choose to take people's life. He didn't choose to be a murderer. Or so they called him.

But one day, in the realm of Nimbus, something strange happened. Something very strange. All the stars aligned in perfect arrangement and directed every being to a moon. Nimbus had to think about it for a moment. He was a workaholic by force and honestly never rested. He had grizzly, tired eyes and a somber demeanor. He knew that he was being summoned here, and he knew that other Gods would come, and he knew that he would be ridiculed but it was his only excuse to leave the realm and jumped on it impulsively. Through one of his thousands, maybe even millions of portals, he leapt into the large room and was met with all of the other Gods... even Astral. He was breathless for the few seconds that he realized that it was her, but kept his spinning thoughts to himself, however, he did say a couple of other things.

"What do you all want? If were going to have a little Goddy-Goddessy reunion then I would've liked a two week's notice, brutes." Nimbus huffed, although this was normal stuck-up behavior for the God who was always alone. Always alone.

But took one long glare at Astral before looking away and flicking his tail back and forth, with the most introverted, independent demeanor in the room.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Water, ice, earth, darkness, light, fire and winds... Anila groaned as those powers seemed to just be waiting under the surface of the skin for her to use. It was, to her, disorientating for the most part. Groaning, Anila tossed and turned on the warm, fur-covered bed, her bright turquoise eyes gazing out of the window to the starry night sky. It was rare that she managed to catch a few hours of sleep recently, finding out her new powers completely threw every thought of what she thought she had known out the window.

But her mind would distract her, delving deep into the feelings which she had. Aside from the one to her sleeping mate, she could almost reach out and touch five brightly lite energy sources. However, she already had touched one and she imagined some sort of energy between herself and Kayin, the only other full goddess which she had met. The other four... Always seemed busy and too distant from her.

However, as she watched the starry skies, something baffled her beyond measure. A new, powerful sense came from the moon. Silently, Anila slipped off her bed and approached the window, her eyes searching for it as she gazed out of it. Frowning as she saw the shooting star be thrown forth from it, Anila quietly hummed. She tilted her head to the side, slowly noticing that those powers which she could sense would move to the moon.

Even Kayin had.

Quickly, Anila would write a note to her mate and leave it near him, so that if he had awoken before she had returned he shouldn't be too alarmed. In theory. She only had vague memories of the goddess who was meant to be the commander of the moon and stars, but alas, Anila couldn't remember if she had been alive or dead. Currently, it was clear that she was definitely alive.

Anila left, searching the SkyWing islands and searching through her portals to find what she was looking for. She stepped through her own portal, then clapped in excitement as she found the old, stone structure which she was searching for. An old tent was pitched there, an old dragon having passed away near the old ruins some time ago. Anila felt sorry for a few moments, the earth swallowing him to give the deceased dragon a grave. But she turned her attention to the portal and, raising a paw, she gently poked it. Yelping, Anila pulled her paw back in fright as it vanished through it, nerves pulling at her as she tried not to think about it.

Calming her racing heart, Anila nodded almost silently to herself. Taking a deep breath, she stepped through the portal. She felt dizzy for a few moments, only her goddess powers allowing her to pass through it. Anila froze for a few moments after standing through, her heart racing as she turned her gaze to the other dragons. The majority were around her size, one a deep blue and orange colour. Another a large, black dragon which was similar to the tiny little thing which they had all seemingly approached. A third was a bronzey coloured dragon. Then a duel coloured blue dragon, and Anila felt her form shrinking slightly.

They were a rather random bunch of dragons, none having more outstanding features than the others. However, they were here for a reason, one which Anila was honestly going to be clueless about. But alas, with her pounding heart, she couldn't stop her heart from slowly increasing in speed. Her pulse slowly rose as her her mind would be able to figure out exactly what these great, giant and powerful dragons could do. And they could do it so easily.

But something which she couldn't hide was her outright fear of these dragons, as she could easily sense that they were definitely stronger than she was, having mastered their elements and powers. But the one which had suddenly appeared against here sense of powers was something that she was even more terrified with. She looked to the one which they had all gathered around, but Anila couldn't pick as to why they were so important. All she knew was that they were incredibly powerful, and Anila really didn't want to try and mess with them. But something, the only thing which calmed her, which was also her saving grace, was the cream coloured dragon which her powers almost instantly linked to.

Anila, her form hunkering low to the ground in an attempt to evade their gaze, made an incredibly quick dash to Kayin, the only dragon which she had any idea of in the group. But even her powers soared above hers, and the new goddess couldn't help herself as she quivered in fear. She felt Kayin's wing brush against her, as it to protect her from the others. Anila pressed her smaller body against Kayin's form, unable to calm herself from the quivering. In terror, she glanced up to Kayin in confusion, "K-K-Kayin, what's going on?"  Anila whispered, her turquoise eyes glinting in sheer terror as she felt the incredible strength of the dragons around her.

And she was terrified.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:07 am

Astral's conference room inside the moon was made entirely of white moonstones that glittered from the miniature stars within the ceiling that lit up the room. Although gods weren't her only future guests the room was arranged in a way that 6 piles of blue moonstones which were suppose to serve as comfortable sitting spots; were located around a large round white table. The table had a default 2d image of the moons current phase. Despite the tense nature of this meeting Astral noticed something was off. Counting herself there were 7 in this room. At first she suspected someone had snuck in. Inspecting each of the gods she was not familiar with they all had a level of energy worthy of the true gods. She would have to look into this matter further another time.

It seemed a lot had happened since she had disappeared from the god scene. Notably Paradox and Phantom were not present. The only two faces she recognized were Nimbus and Ark. Wait wasn't Ark a semi god? She had no idea he was a dormant true god. Most everyone here seemed to know who she was though. She had difficulty believing so much had changed during her absence. All but Nimbus and the one dragons that didn't seem to have any clue what was going wanted to know why Astral was here. Nimbus already aware of Astral's situation seemed to think this was about something different entirely. Astral trotted to the tiny spot of moonstones meant for her. "The reason for my luring you all here was to announce my return. It seems some of you require an explanation. I was done being a god and erased my memories to be reincarnated as a normal dragon. Paradox was going to fill for my position though it seems he is not with us anymore. For all intents and purposes I was dead. At the very least I wasn't Astral. Due to a forgotten spell exception Nimbus over here." Astral said with a glare directed towards the god of death. "Undid the magic upon myself. Now I exist in torment over the two minds that reside within my body. I am returning part time as it seems my absence has thrown the balance out of sorts. I recognize few faces here. Tell me what has happened since I've been gone?"
Astral
Astral

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:34 pm

The next to arrive after Kelarth was Shinningwater, Goddess of Emotions. But she did not greet the God of Fortune, no, she went right to the questions. Well, everyone has their priorities. After Shine, Kayin appeared, greeting the other three in order of arrival. She didn't seem either surprised with Astral's presence or concerned with why the immortals had been summoned. Enter Arkhor, who mirrored Kelarth's statement. And now Nimbus appeared, complaining, as was entirely expected of the God of Death. The last to arrive was the newly awoken, Anila, Goddess of the Elements. She was noticably terrified and darted to Kayin as soon as she stepped through the portal. Beside the older god, she cowered like a Hatchling, stumbled over her words.

By the time Anila had arrived, Kelarth was taking in the sigts the room had to offer. It was rather... tranquil. Kelarth moved to a pile of moonstones and sat, finding it surprising comfortable. "Hello, Kayiin. I see you forgot to bring the tea. And you..." he said as he turned his gaze to the small hostess, "I am not sure what to think of your revealation. The greatest honor any creature could have is to be paw chosen by Shardas' spirit to become an immortal. It is something not all would want, as it seems you didn't... but to do as you have done, it is insulting to our creator." The God of Fortune paused. He felt guilty for what he'd just said, so harshly. But that was his nature, good and bad in the same body. But he paused because of yet another strange feeling again. Twice now today..but he couldn't put a paw on exactly what it was he was feeling. "Apologizes, Astral. I am Kelarth, God of Fortune. Switching between bluntness and kindness sort of comes with my job. In your absence, many Tribes have become... dormant. Some have gone through several hanges of leadership. The FIreWIngs and NightWIngs have recently taken over the rogue lands that once belonged to the EarthWings. The EarthWings are still in hiding, no change there, but they have a new leader, your prophet... what was his name..? Baldirak, I think. Now, there is something I must show you all."

Kelarth placed his paw on the center of the table and left it there for a second. Slowly, he lifted his paw, and as he did, the Scale of Fortune materialized. The stand was gold, while the left was black and the right was white. On the plates sat a feather of the same colors. The white feather represented bad luck, and it was toward this side that the Scale slightly twitched every few seconds. "The Scale has been balanced for ages. The only time it has ever moved was the day you disappeared, Astral. Your resurfacing has awoken it again, and I suspect the first movements were because of your predicament. But it favors one side. I fear something else is causing this, something I cannot see."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Kayin watched as the other gods filtered in, Arkhor looking confused at first before giving a light smile and asking the little Goddess a question. Then Nimbus with his always happy demeanor, asking why he was summoned and wanting a notice while calling them brutes. Lovely. Finally, what she assumed was the last god, or goddess, showed up. Unless there were anymore hiding somewhere where Shardas rests. Upon seeing her Kayin gave a little smile, slightly amused. From her knowledge, Anila hadn't met any of the other gods, or at least that was the case last they met. She seemed quite scared, probably from sensing the power within the other dragons. If she looked inside herself the goddess might see that power too, but it was still opening like a flower to her.

Almost as expected, the new goddess ran to her, and she lifted her wing and set it over her like a shield from the judgeful stares. She was the only one allowed to tease her rival. Slowly, she moved her head down, glancing at the other gods before her wing covered them. "To be honest, Anila, I have no idea what's going on. But what I do know is that all of the gods are here." She lifted her head, noticing that they were moving towards the meeting table. "We better go there, just follow me." With that Kayin began to walk to the table, keeping her wing over Anila unless she didn't need it anymore. She approached one of the moonstones in the middle of the table, as to not seem like she was avoiding the tiny goddess. "Here, you can sit here. Seeing as there is only 6 seats I'll sit behind you- and don't worry about it." She added quickly, making sure she didn't protest against it and sat behind her.

(I was going to add more but I had to leave D: )
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:16 am

Shine looked around as the other Gods and Goddesses made their way into the small room as well, each with their characteristic entrances. There were a few she didn't recognize and merely had to guess as to their names from what she had heard from others before, Nimbus being the easiest to guess, given his temperament, with the others being trickier.
And, Shardas, they had some of the most confusing set of emotions she'd encountered. There was a lot of annoyance, anger even, mistrust, confusion, surprise, even some fear. Though one thing was for certain, no one seemed particularly excited to be summoned in such a manner, or even to discover the previously-though-dead-Goddess was alive once more. Yes, Shine was pleased to know that the Goddess wasn't dead, but it was still surprising that no one was more excited. Though they all certainly had their reasons.
She wasn't certain who started forward first, but it wasn't long before they were all taking seats in the pile of moonstones set out for them, each with varying sizes. It didn't take too long for Shine to find hers, as it was one of the smaller piles. All the same, she settled into it, tucking her paws close to her and curling her long tail up near her to keep it from getting in the way. She shifted her wings tighter together, hiding Cory a bit. She wasn't certain his presence would be appreciated, but she'd refused to leave him behind.
Kelarth was the first to speak his mind, and a quite harsh tone as well. Though it was possible Astral had deserved it, Shine frowned at the address. "What Kelarth means is that this is a bit of a shock, to see you still alive and...well...." The Goddess hesitated on the last word, not certain it would have been exactly...appropriate, given the small body in front of them. But the mind of the Goddess seemed intact, even if she was forced to share the body with another.
She turned her attention to the scale the God had brought forward, frowning slightly, but remained silent otherwise. This was his tool to use, Shine could not even hope to claim what it meant, much less what could possibly influence luck. Luck was Luck. One did not simply control it. It took the meaning out of the word.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Sighing to himself as he listened to her explanation, shaking his head slightly as she finished replying with a saddened tone. "But.. why didn't you come talk to me or your family? Like so much has happened since you've been gone, for one... most of my family.. have either been killed or gone missing.. like.. Aari isn't herself anymore.. I'm sorry its harsh but you abandoned your family.. I don't know all the reasons but why now? Was it worth doing that?" lowering his gaze as he felt upset from all of this, listening to Kelarth he nodded slightly as he replied "I've found something strange too.. lately the climate in the waters have changed slightly. Coral and certain creatures have been effected by some unknown force.. I don't know what it is..Maybe the unbalance and that are connected somehow." Sighing again he turned his focus back towards the small goddess, "With your awakening... are you willing to help your family? I havn't seen any of your children recently I'm afraid.." turning towards Nimbus with a frown, "Have you seen them recently Nimbus?.. or dare I ask.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Ah yes, all the Gods and Goddesses gathered together in one room, far, far away from the mortal realm. The majority of the communication consisted of questions and demands for answers and some, very few, were generally docile statements. As expected from the goody-two-shoes Gods and Goddesses. It appeared as if Kayin and and more or less useless Goddess, Anila, had been quite chipper with one another before the grim meeting started. Everyone else? Jumped right into the interrogation.

Nimbus, however, had grudgingly took a seat at the many arranged around the table, and tried to comfortably move himself farthest away from the others, but to no avail. He ended up sitting by someone regardless of his choice.

For the most post, Nimbus said something but tapped his talons on the table impatiently, yawning occasionally and widely implicating that this entire thing bored him. In fact, he hadn't said a word since the everyone else did.

But as he glanced at Astral again, he couldn't help but speak, raising his voice to a volume that could catch anyone's attention. "Why are we even here? Why are we obligated to fill in a sorry excuse for a Goddess after she lied to everyone, abandoned her responsibilities as a deity and her family as well? Don't get me wrong, I don't care about anyone here. But I think I'd rather kiss Shardas's dead, non existent rear then cooperate with someone who never accepted reality. It's pitiful. You're a Goddess, but don't ever waltz back into everyone's lives in that sinful body thinking that you have a right to be here. I refuse to acknowledge these people as decent but they sure as hell commit to their duties." Nimbus stared across the table over to Astral, looking at her right in the eye. They were dazzling and brilliant, more so than ever. Perfectly black scales that looked very smooth but was rough in some areas. A petite physical structure but with fine detail and quality, quite the beauty he remembered. As straightforward as this said beauty was, he could not relate. He wasn't intentionally attacking her. As clear as that may be. Not too long ago, he had put his primary focus on pursuing Astral once more, as a different brute and more lovable. But being alone in that world was overwhelming. He turned his own depression and frustration and upsetting attitude towards their situation and thought it would be the fuel to the flames. He knew that he was still attracted to this Goddess and he knew that things had happened the way they had because of him. Because of his neglect and social awkwardness. And each time he thought that, he resented his very existence. He had requested a happiness and she walked right in front of him, and he took it for granted. He had family. But no more. They hadn't. But to them? He wasn't family. And to Astral? He was nothing. It was frustrating, but he was determined and somehow that depression converted into anger and sarcasm.

He then turned over to Ark and gave him a menacing glare, making it clear that he was not going to answer him. "So... are we done and over this pep talk? I'm a bit hungry."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Anila was less than interested in what was going on, as she hadn’t really been aware of any sort of scales, nor of luck or anyone else in this room. The only one she actually knew was Kayin. However, she didn’t feel so reassured when not even the time goddess knew what was going on and she gave a small sigh. Slowly Anila would follow Kayin, her gaze studying the surroundings as she tried to figure out just where they were. Nothing here had seemed familiar to her, not in the slightest. Kayin had stated that there were a few seats short, she was about to offer to try and use her powers to replicate the rather pretty stones. However, that plan was turned upside down as Kayin stated for her to sit with the creamy coloured dragon, sitting down right behind her. It was quickly apparent that she wasn’t allowed to do her plan. With a sigh, Anila would sit down next to Kayin, saying a quiet thank you as her eyes wandered across the other dragons with a slight disinterest.

But her disinterest was to hide her fear.

Anila didn’t exactly know what the others were talking about, the only thing which she could register was some sort of tension in the room between the two black dragons. The ‘luck’ dragon, which Anila had no idea about, had said something about balance... With the funny blue and orange dragon backing him up with some sort of evidence. That was when everyone started with their interrogations. Questions directed at the tiny dragon in front of them all. So many questions that needed answers... The entire room seemed to be focused on Astral, trying to figure out just what she had apparently done or thought.

But Anila, knowing absolutely nothing, just sat quietly as she listened, making mental notes of each dragons attitude. Especially the grumpy black and blue/grey dragon who seemed like someone just gave him a lump of manure and tried to shove it into their face. His words were directed towards the others, but mainly the small goddess, with a sort of disdain, and Anila made a mental note as to never try to interact with that dragon when he was in a foul mood.

However, her heart beat wildly in her chest at the tension in the room, and she cast her gaze down and away from the dragons. She would then listen, her eyes brightly flickering across the table to see what others would do, but she made sure as to not speak to draw attention to herself.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:19 am

Astral's eyes turned to the god first to take a seat and the first to assault her with words. Her eyes narrowed with each passing second this god of fortune opened and closed his muzzle till he finished. "I don't presume to know what it is that directs this curse and make no mistake a curse it is. You do know the only way for a true god to die yes? Only true gods could have passed through that portal and before I abandoned my position and memories only one of you who stand before me was among those true gods at the time. There have only ever been 6 true gods." Astral would let that settle and maybe that would make them think twice before speaking. She was uninterested in the out of balance scale that was brought up. Ark was next and he tackled her with something different, something that hit a stronger nerve. Regardless of her enragement over this she would attempt to speak in a calm manner. "I had presumed my mate would take care of the family after my for all intents and purposes; death. Clearly I was wrong." Astral would say with another glare directed at Nimbus. "But don't blame me for your inability to take care of your children."

Weather it was in retaliation or if he had always planned on saying it Nimbus saw fit to be the next. It surprised even her that to his words she hand no reply, no comeback, no excuse. The room would grow quiet after his thoughts were given. Astral was extremely upset. If she would have known this was the kind of response she would get to her return she would have never bothered returning. Screw balance and scales she would leave again. Getting up she would turn her back on the others and walk off festering in her own anger. Perhaps she was too angry as the colors in the room seem to stretch out and then shrink in, even the imaged of the other dragons did so. Next thing she knew she felt her body being hurled through a tunnel of colors. Consciousness slipped from her mind.

The first of her senses to awake were not happy. The air seemed thin lacking in oxygen compared to what she was used to. It also smelt foul. What it smelt of she couldn't put her claw on. Opening her eyes Astral instantly knew something was very wrong. She was surrounded by rolling hills plains. That in itself was nothing special pyyria had lots of rolling hill plains. She just knew this one was unlike any Pyyria had. Nimbus was not far from her. Chapter of the Lost Mates
Astral
Astral

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down