Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus)

3 posters

Go down

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus) Empty The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus)

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:48 am

The first of her senses to awake were not happy. The air seemed thin lacking in oxygen compared to what she was used to. It also smelt foul. What it smelt of she couldn't put her claw on. Opening her eyes Astral instantly knew something was very wrong. She was surrounded by rolling hills plains. That in itself was nothing special, pyyria had lots of rolling hill plains. She just knew this one was unlike any Pyyria had. Nimbus was not far from her. None of the other gods were anywhere to be seen. How the heck did she get stuck with him. He may have ruined her life but at least he was being friendly at first. He was the usual jerk she remembered at the meeting she called together.

First thing Astral wanted to do was find where the other gods went. For her this would be easy. As much as she didn't like using her power to view all the light touches it certainly came in handy at times......................if it would work. Astral stared at nothing in particular with a bewildered look on her. Plan B she would teleport into space and scan the planet at extreme speeds to locate them.................if teleporting would work. Astral's look was now one of fright. She desperately attempted all manner of abilities and magic she was suppose to be able to do but in the end the only thing that worked was breathing out a jet of flame. A goddess with no powers. She might as well be the goddess of nothing. Astral hadn't been this scared in a very long time. She turned to the only other dragon in the area pouncing on him for help. "Nimbus I can't do anything!" She said frightened. A state Nimbus has never seen her in.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus) Empty Re: The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus)

Post by Nimbus Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:41 am

It had appeared to be only a few hasty moments before Nimbus came to again. His senses all aloof and his body introduced to a new and foreign plane. The air was thinner and the elements contained inside of it were not harmful, but did make him feel sick even if he didn't know what said elements were. Nimbus had been in the mortal realm, or Pyyria, very few times. But even in those brief and short moments that he did spend in Pyyria, there was something unique about the realm that makes it unique in a way you could identify it's atmosphere almost at the instant you walked in it. This plane did not have that unraveling uniqueness that he was so used to. Or maybe he was just startled and this was all in his head? It didn't matter, all that he knew is that Astral was nearby and happened to be awakened before he did.

Slowly, he came to all fours and sat down on his rear, swishing his tail back and forth of the rough blades of green grass, stretching his talons and fiddling his ears by waving them up and down. It was as if he was checking if everything was working. Which they did, except a few things. He couldn't sense any otherworldly force anywhere near him. Or in other words, the souls of the dead or gone. There was nothing to be seen, which was frankly impossible. The world was big and honestly, death was more common than life in the sense that it was everywhere. There was no such thing as no souls roaming about, awaiting to be collected by Nimbus.

It was certainly odd, but it was even more shocking when suddenly Astral pounced on him with a look of fright in her large eyes. Used to her calm-and-cool ego, this was just as shocking than realizing he couldn't sense any forces, if not more. With a bewildered expression, Nimbus spoke quietly and grudgingly, "...Calm down. It isn't gonna help if we freak out. I can't do much either so I suppose we'll just have to..." Nimbus paused and groaned, averting his gaze seeing as he is saying this with most I-wish-I-would-never-say-this-to-you face and huffed, "Look out for one another. You're about as useless as I am without your abilities, so..."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus) Empty Re: The Rift: Chapter of Lost Mates (Nimbus)

Post by Astral Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:13 pm

"Look out for one another. I can't do anything. Even you could squash me just by stepping on me. I shouldn't need your help, you aren't any good for me. All you do is torment me. I can't believe I used to love you." Astral was really starting to lose it. Everything was coming out now, tears, emotions, and all. She could handle the reception at the meeting she called together to a certain extent but combined with her current situation and being stuck with Nimbus of all people her frustrations couldn't be held back any longer. "We mated we had children and I thought everything was going to be great. You helped me get over the death of Trinyah and the hate and suffering of the world. But you didn't give me any attention of any sort. You gave our children a bit of attention though. I saw that and I was so desperate for you I became one of your children. What happened after that is a little fuzzy but you abandoned all your children including me, how could you do that? I finally make a new life for myself by completely forgetting the old one and then you come along and completely ruin it with the justification of lies. Why me, why do you hate me so much?" Astral said before completely breaking down into her sobbing. How pathetic she was right now a powerless presumably 5 foot dragon goddess crying away on top of a dragon she think she hates and she is pretty sure hates her.
Astral
Astral

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down