Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth)

4 posters

Go down

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) Empty The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth)

Post by Kayin Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:23 am

The Rift

Everything seemed fine, until Kayin was about to speak. Astral was leaving and the room started to move, in a way that was very unnatural. Maybe this was how they teleported back when the goddess didn't want them there anymore. But something about that idea seemed off.

When she awoke the air tasted terrible, but she couldn't make a connection to what it was like. Glancing around she noticed something was off. The trees were bigger. Usually she ended up being about the same size as the trees, a few of them being taller than she was. Here, she was shorter than almost every tree. This couldn't be Pyrria she finally realized, her eyes going wide as her breath caught in her mouth. Glancing around she finally saw the two other dragons she was with, her rival Anila and Kelarth. Both of them were still unconscious, but at least she wasn't alone in the new world. Giving a sigh the goddess knew what she could do, she could just go back to before all of this happened and stop the little goddess from angrily walking away.

Closing her eyes she took a breath, feeling the wind pick up slightly and cause the leaves to rustle. Once it died down again, she opened them to see... nothing new. The goddess blinked, looking around to see the same two dragons and the same trees. Her power didn't work. Maybe if she tried to go into her younger state... anything that she tried didn't work. But she was fine right? Just because the trees are bigger and her magic doesn't work didn't mean the end of the world right? Glancing back at the two other dragons she decided she might as well wake them up as well, if they weren't already awake.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) Empty Re: The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth)

Post by Kelarth Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:03 am

The God of Fortune narrowed his eyes at the others. Did no one realize or care about the significance of what he had shown them? Apparently not... and Astral seemed unable to handle the barrage of questions and the judgement from the others. She went to leave, to run from the problem at paw. But something happened... The portal acted strangely and suddenly Kelarth found himself being pulled through it.

When he opened his eyes a few moments later, Kelarth found himself on the ground in Pyyria. He looked around and saw Anila and Kayin nearby. Were they the only ones pulled through, or had the others suffered the same fate? And why had they been sent to different areas? Kelarth stood up and sighed as that odd feeling he'd had all day seemed to get worse. Kayin was awake, so he went over to her. "Are you alright?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) Empty Re: The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth)

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 pm

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) 21m6pn5
Anila barely had time to register that something was happening, her feathers seemingly had ruffled as she found herself dizzy with confusion as powers from the other gods and goddesses in the room slowly rose seemingly in anger. That was when the portal started to act strangely. With a yelp, Anila found herself half thrown through the portal and she cracked her head on a rock on the other side.

Anila would awaken to Kayins touch, her world spinning as she tried to refocus on just what was going on around her. But every time, her vision swam and she groaned, a paw rising to touch the side of her head. Great. Just what she needed.

Anila would sigh, groaning to herself before turning her attention to the other who decided that screaming at them was a grand idea. She would lightly snarl at Kelarth's rudeness, not realising how quietly he had spoken. Anila called upon the waters to come to her aid, to fix the wound... she frowned, taking her paw away. Blood was still there. Her waters weren't coming. Trying to keep her panic under control and, with a shaky hand, Anila would raise her paw and try to heal it again.

But to no avail.

Her thoughts didn't even consider that she was potentially in a lot of danger being unable to use her powers. Her vision snapped to look at the surroundings.

It wasn't home. She couldn't use her powers.

Tion.

Feeling herself on the verge of having a panic attack, the young goddess would brace herself, her legs wide apart as her heart thundered in her chest. Her breath was taken in quick gasps, her eyes wide in fright. She didn't care that the others could see her. She had more to lose than anyone else here. Anila shakily rose her gaze to the other two dragons, her turquoise eyes glinting in fear. "I-I can't use anything-I can't feel any connections to the grounds..." Anila shook uncontrollably, completely overtaken by her fear.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:57 pm

After trying to wake Anila, Kayin sighed in relief when Kelarth was awake. "I'm not sure right now, Kelarth, I... I can't use any of my powers." She said, trying to control her nervousness. Almost forgetting about the young dragoness by her paws her growl drew Kayin back to her, cautiously examining her and wincing at the sight of the wound on her head. When she was getting up, Kayin took a worried step back, ready to rush to her if she began to fall to avoid anymore injury. She seemed to be in a worse state of shock than herself. Quietly, the goddess took a step back over to her, slowing wrapping her wings over her shaking body to try and calm her down. "I know, Anila, I can't do anything either, but we will be okay, I promise." It was a bad idea to promise what she couldn't keep, but right now all she wanted to do was calm her down. They wouldn't be any good freaked out and screaming, especially when they didn't know what was out there. Even if they didn't have powers, they were still three big creatures, and- wait. Kayin glanced down at the dragoness she wrapped around. She almost seemed... bigger. Usually she was towering over her, easily letting the smaller one hide under her if needed. But now she came up to at least her shoulder. For now, Kayin kept that to herself, but it didn't help that everything was much different in this new world.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:37 am

Kelarth frowned when Kayin revealed she couldn't use her powers. And yet, it didn't surprise him at all; having felt strange all day, he knew something was wrong. He was, however, surprised that this 'something wrong' was the loss of powers. He watched as Kayin tried to wake, and then calm, Anila. He noticed another oddity: Anila was taller than before... Kelarth narrowed his eyes at the females. The God of Fortune made his way over and sat down. "Nor can I. Anila, was it..? You must try to calm down, so we can put our heads together and figure out what is going on. But first, let us find shelter from the rain." In the distance, Kelarth could hear rumbles of thunder, and indeed the sky was getting dark. Kelarth looked around
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:32 pm

The Rift: Chapter of Lost Souls (Anila, Kelarth) 21m6pn5
Anila all but glared at the other two, pulling her maw back in a partial growl. How could they tell her to be so calm! If she couldn't get back to her home, she couldn't get back to her mate... Anila didn't care if they wanted her to be 'oh so calm', her thoughts couldn't leave Tion. How much time would pass while they were stuck here? Would he even wait for her to return before...

Anila shook her head to clear her own thoughts, her chest a constant rumble of concern. No matter what these destruction gods said about calming down, there was nothing that would be able to actually put a cap on her emotions.

To make matters even WORSE Kayin seemed smaller. Hell, even Kelarth did! Anila's confusion and distress took her again and she squeezed her eyes shut, her heart pounding in her chest. This simply COULDN'T be happening. It just couldn't. Anila refused to accept it. Her muscles quivered, almost relenting and letting loose a roar of distress and despair.

Anila couldn't handle herself. She simply couldn't.

Anila didn't care about her surroundings. She didn't care about anything. Anila just wanted to go home, Kayin would know the reason to her distress. To her fear... But, alas, he wasn't here... And there was a high chance she would never see her mate again.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Kayin continued to try and keep Anila calm. It was clearly going to take a lot of effort to calm her down. She was a young dragon and this was a strange world, and she lost her tribe of SkyWings. Oh, that was it. The goddess was worrying about her mate. Kayin flicked her tail, wondering if he was worrying about her too, although in this state she'd never be able to find out. "Kelarth, do you know anything about healing wounds as the mortal do it? We can't let Anila's head injury get any worse in this new world." She said, turning her head to him. Kayin arched her neck, trying to look around for anything she could tell was normal or abstract. "Maybe I should look around, look for a place to rest for later."

((Short post ;-; ))
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:46 pm

((Don't have time to switch))

His fellow immortal, Anila, seemed not to care that he and Kayin were just as confused as she. She stared them down as if they meant harm and she even growled just slightly. If she wanted to act like a stubborn Hatchling, fine. Kelarth would waste no more time; he was about to say as much when Kayin inquired about healing wounds. The hazel eyes of the God of Fortune moved to Anila, blood trickled from a wound on her head. The corners of his maw turned into a deeper frown. At present, he couldn't recall  the herbs needed to make a paste that would seal the wound and stop it bleeding. "For now, we'll just have to cauterize it. We can find herbs on the way. And yes that's a good idea, Kayin. I'll stay with Anila until you return."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down