Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 Empty Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 2w4z4h10

Sitting on a stump, he looked up at the barren charred landscape that lay before him. With his blade in hand, he continued to carve into the small wooden log in his hand.

"What is in that land?" he said to himself. For once, he wasn't thinking about Shunji, but rather of their children that they had yet to have. He wanted what was best for her, for their family. But within him he held the fear that he would die the last of his kind, being the last Treeclaw.

"My love, are you awake?" he would ask without turning his head. His eyes were fixated on the fires and volcanoes deep into the vast horizon. That was not where they would live, but it was where they would have to travel. They would be yet again deep in a dragon's land, but this time he held hope, if not for him, for her.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 2w4z4h10

". . . As I love you." he would say. He would nod at her next words, unclear what to make of his dream. He felt it was unwise to share that he may be serving a dragon, a relative of their kind that she despised so greatly. He often wondered what let to her distaste, but wouldn't dare pry anymore than he already had. She would tell the tale when she was ready.

He would follow her closely, wondering what supplies would be needed this time. All he knew was hunting and crafting from what was around him. Rarely he traveled unless it was to find new shelter. He was eager to find food or whatever else was needed to create their temporary shelter.

Short post is short.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by Shunji Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:43 am

Shunji began to get the incident that just happened out of her head. She didn't like thinking that her mate thought she was only a dream, but more importantly, she wanted to know who was visiting his dreams. She didn't like thinking about it, but he was her mate, he protects her and she protects him, meaning if the dragon going into Xaj's dreams were bad, then she would have to take action and stop it.

She soon moved it to the side, for something to think about later and heard his response. Seeing him nod to her offer, she began to look around nearby trees in bushes, finding one small log and picking it up, then going back to Xaj. "Try and find some firewood like this, maybe even stones." She clarified.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2