Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang]

2 posters

Go down

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang] Empty The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang]

Post by Anila Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Resting in her realm, the goddess had called upon her waters to heal her broken leg a few minutes ago. It was just a simple slip across the marble walkways, a wrong paw at the wrong time as she had been too busy watching a rather curious reptilian down in the mortal world. He was a rather... odd... creature, but Anila had taken an interest in him as she had never seen one quite like him in the past.

Making her way back to the main room of where she had dwelled, deep in thought she cast her eyes up to the white and black marbled ceilings, which were decorated with spheres containing glowing yellow gems. Pillars of black sewn with gold held the ceiling high, and the walls were simply open to show the great trees of her homeland. The clear flowing river crisscrossed at their roots, which a few of her creatures were taking a rest at. A small smile appeared on her face, but she turned her attention back to the portal which she had been watching earlier.

Nodding her head slightly to herself, she called upon her void powers to create a small portal near him, which she would call to him from. Depending on the distance, he may have heard it as a faint whisper, like something telling him to come closer. But if he were close, it would be the normal sound of someone talking to him. If he were to approach it, he would see the lattice of crimson and red, with the center being a midnight oval. Little one, come through! Anila would call into the portal, her turquoise eyes glinting in excitement.

Hopefully, he wasn't too afraid to not come to her realm... She could only hope.
Anila
Anila
Goddess Of Wind & Protection

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang] Empty Re: The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:33 pm

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang] 2w4z4h10

"Little one, come through!"

He awoke from his slumber of laying on the cool cold ground beside his beloved. The embers of their fire had all but vanished. The heat still lingered and kept them warm during the night. He could hear an ethereal sound beckoning him to follow. Twisting his neck he looked over his shoulder to see what looked like a rip in time itself. "Well that's totally normal." he thought to himself. He smiled, figuring it was all a dream. He slowly got to his knees, curious to where his visions would take him. He wanted to have an escape from reality, even for a little bit. It had been so long since he fell asleep. It would be this dream that he would cherish.

Standing now he looked into the portal, two azure orbs staring at him beyond the obscure creation before him. With a smirk he took his steps forward into the land of the unknown. Only in the depths of his mind would he ever dare to leave her side. Only in a dream would be dare challenge fate.

But this was no dream.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Anila was a little amused by the slowly waking reptilian. But what surprised to see that the little reptilian all but got up and walked straight into the portal. He had shown no fear, no regret, absolutely nothing at the site of the portal. However, to protect his mate, Anila sent forth two of her little cats to keep an eye on them, which would take it in turns to look after the sleeping one.

Anila turned her feathery head to him, a smirk on her face as she noticed his own. "Welcome to my realm," Anila said with a grin, her eyes almost flashing brightly from his... bravery? Stubbornness? Anila couldn't tell, but she was greatly amused by it. "I am Anila, the Goddess of the Elements... What is your name, young one?" She asked, around her beings of her realm would gather and peer through the gaps of the pillars to see what she had taken into their realm.

They were all curious, including Anila herself.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:23 pm

"Oh no." he thought to himself. It was just as he feared. "I'm never going to eat mushrooms before going to rest again." He lifted his hands to his eyes to rub away the grogginess that had set within his irises.

"I am XaJjang, the last of the Treekin." He would speak, narrowing his eyes at the proclaimed goddess. His mind was odd, creating names of deities that he had never heard about. ". . . it means noodle, for that's what intestines look like." The more he spoke, the more it seemed like a nightmare. His hands would set and rest at his hip, his sword on the back of his waist, waiting to be drawn.

"So, Asailia," he began, trying to understand his situation. "Why me?" he asked, curious.

But in the back of his mind he begged. "Please say i have to eat a bunch of food. Please have food in this dream. Please have food..."
[
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Anila laughed lightly as the creature rubbed the grogginess out of his eyes. Maybe she should have woken him up a bit later... But Anila didn't know, nor did she really dwell on it too much. She tilted her head at his defensive stance and, with a flick of her tail, the nightmarish creatures quickly scattered away from the order of the goddess.

XaJjang, a Treekin... This wasn't exactly something that she was familiar with, and the dragoness slowly nodded to, filing the information away with other things which needed to be inspected and figured out. At the mention of the wrong name, Anila all but facepawed. "My name is Anila, not Asailia... I have never heard of that dragon before, is she someone that you know?" Anila inquired, before making a gesture with her paw for him to follow her.

From there, if he chose to and after the portal shut, she would take him for a small walk to another room. "And seeming you have just woken up... let me ask, are you hungry at all?"
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:31 pm

The sound of the creatures scurrying away would leave him to flinch at the sounds of the footsteps. If he wasn't awake then, he was awake now. He listened to the dragon correct him on the pronunciation of her name. He wasn't sure what he meant by her words. As far as he understood, both names were the same. "That is what Xa said, no?" he spoke with a slightly different tongue, "Analia, yes?" It was only after her gesture to follow did his eyes narrow in curiosity.

"... let me ask, are you hungry at all?"

"YESPLEASE." he would almost blurt out. It would be then he would follow her, almost skipping lightly on air itself to fill his empty belly. But the floor under him felt all too real. it hung in the back of his mind, but he did not dare confront it. He saw the felines run past him as he entered the realm he was in now. Did they take Shunji? Was this dragon to be trusted? Where was he?

". . . This is more than a dream." he thought to himself. ". . . But why would I be chosen of all people?"
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Anila laughed gently at his reaction, instantly following her like a loyal subject. She pondered for a few moments, allowing a gentle silence to come between them as she delved deeper into her thoughts. It was rare for someone to be able to come through to her realm and not feel anything too bad, or seem to be sick... maybe his species have a little something hidden in their genes which allow for them to go through unharmed? Anila was distracted as he said her name wrong again, and she corrected him; "Anila is what you are looking for, but you are close XaJjang."

She took him to a banquet of sorts, giving him the chance to catch up on food which he had probably missed from travelling to her place through the void portal. "My apologies, I had missed your question. But the answer is simple, you intrigue me... And after you have taken your fill, I would like to see what you can do as I have never seen your kind before." She explained, a small shrug coming from her.

Hopefully the little reptilian didn't take too much offense to what she had said...
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:30 pm

]

Following her, he spoke, "Yes, Anilah." He looked beyond them and saw the great horizon of food. He did not speak another word until he made his way to the display of meals. He would reach out with his left and grab a fruit, only to crush it in his hand. It was something he had not seen before or tasted, but his curiosity got the best of him. He knew where he was.

"Then tell Xa, what are you a god of?" The juices of the fruit dripped down his arm. His neck would twist to face the dragon. He was in no dream. He was in something far far worse. His right hand would slide to his back, his thumb resting on the hilt of his blade. "And you mean my kind as Reptilians, or my kind as Treekin?" He spoke with not angst, but concern. He knew what he was, and fear that she knew that same plagued him.

"What did you do to my wife?" he spoke out. He was ready to strike true, no matter how the odds were out of his favor.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:34 pm

The tiny one! [Private, XaJjang] 21m6pn5
Anila calmly tilted her head to the side, watching in amusement as the little critter would pick the fruit up. But she was most surprised when he decided to crush it in his paw, the crimson juices running like blood down his arm. At his question, Anila smiled slightly, "A goddess... I am the goddess of the elements, I can control winds, the night and its darkness, the sun with its light, the storms, blizzards and snowfall, waters and rains as well as the earth and fire. If you have met a semi-god or goddess of the mortal tribes, simply think that they are similar to my strength-but just contain a fraction of my power." Anila would explain, but would then take a step back from him.

At his sudden agression, the creatures of her realm would go to attack, but her paw raised to stop them. "Your wife is safe! Do not worry little one, my guardians here look after her as she sleeps. Trust me, no harm will come to her as I value all sentient life... And I know what a mates protection means to their partner, she is safe, just as you are. I shall allow no harm to come to her while you are here and shall keep an eye on her like I watch my own mate." She would say, slightly rambling as she would try to calm the little critter down.

The last thing she needed or wanted was for it to attack and hurt either himself or her realms creatures. "It's alright, XaJjang.."
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:09 pm

For once in his life, he was in total control. This was not his realm, and wither or not she told the truth or bluffed him didn't matter to him. Power did not come from the magic in one's body, but the heart of one's soul. He was nothing more than a glorified lizard who could do all but die. For now, he would trust her, but should a single scale be shed of his lover, he would have the heads of all gods of this world.

His grip on his weapon would lessen as he slowly shifted from his stiffness of his pose. If she would rather fight with words, then she was as weak as he expected, possibly reliant on her skills, or the creatures she controlled. For now, he would observe. But he was in a position he never found himself.

"Then I want a tree." he would demand. "A large tree that bears many fruit." He spoke, his face as hard as stone. His hands released the steel on his waist and crossed over his chest. For now, he was in control.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Slowly, the reptilian decided to stand down from his extremely tense stance. The sword was released, and Anila gave him a gentle smile. Playing on words wasn't something which she was strong with, but still, it was far stronger to use her words than to try and fight him. If she had done so, the poor lizard most likely would have beaten her if she used none of her powers, however, he would probably have a dozen creatures on him in a few seconds. Not to mention XaJ would also be an enemy to the SkyWing Kingdom...

Anila gave him a thin smile, before lowering her head. "A tree which grows fruit? What sort of fruits would you be after as I can potentially give you the tree which you desire. But if you wish for a large tree... I would need to mix a few seeds to give you just what you want." Anila would gesture out the pillared window, a small smile on her face.

Just outside were trees which towered over her, dwarfing even her tallest creature due to their size. "Would something as large as that satisfy your needs?"
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 pm

The sight of the trees begun to stir within his fractured soul. His eyes would begin to twitch and he tried to speak without breaking form. "Fruits to grow... all ... year long."

There was no words to describe his thoughts towards the dragon. Was it anger? Was it hatred? What was this feeling inside of him? The trees were larger than anything he had dreamed of having his hands on, much less seeing in person.

"It was true." he thought to himself, the panic unleashed into his mind. "Gods do exist. And one has chosen me." He would smile, but his face would not show an ounce of his feeling.

"But why did she choose me?" he wondered, sorrow taking over his soul. "She is goddess of all elements, and my hands only hold the gift of fire." He thought heavily upon it.

"I am nothing compared to her. I'm nothing compared to the others."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Anila frowned at his sudden change of attitude, his strong words suddenly seemingly fractured as he had seen the trees. She began to wander while she watched him, did the trees mean something to him, a past event? Anila would slowly nod to answer his question, "Yes, I can do that if you so desire." She said with surety, a ghost of a smile brushing on her face.

The little creature seemed to be torn and, for a few moments, Anila didn't know what to really say. He seemed like something had struck him, caused him to seemingly forget his anger. Maybe trees did mean much more to him than she had realised...

Anila smiled gently at him, "I know you are probably confused as to why you are here... Make sure that you know that I don't want to harm you. I have been watching you for a little while, and I honestly found you to be so fascinating and I had the desire to get to know you. However, I was unsure of how to get your attention as my kin normally don't exactly get along with other smaller species, as you most likely know all too well." Anila explained gently, unaware of the dangerous flames which she accidentally touched.
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:20 pm

It was then that his mind had sunk into the mindset of long ago. His thoughts of his past had flooded his head. He knew very well the power of dragons, as well as the great war that they had waged upon him. He would curse the name of the scales as black as night. And to this dragon, a same.

His right hand would slide to his rear, only to grab hold of his cursed blade. With a single swift movement his weapon would be drawn. . . only, to point in reverse. He held the sword in reverse, the blunt end facing forward. His eyes were locked onto the ground before him. It was then that he would fall to his knees and drop his relic to the ground, both hands pressed upon it, and the ground. His body would bend as he pledged himself.

"Xal tuon, son rould ren." he would speak, "Let me act in your name as the bridge between our kind. I only ask that you continue to watch over me and my beloved."

He had never thought of gods being real, nor to meddle in the affairs of mortals. He no longer questioned why she had chosen him, but ratherwhat he could do for him. ". . . And if my position would allow," he spoke, his tone holding an eerie venomous vibe, as if he was held with evil. "Let me cast down those who have wronged me. Then my life, shall become yours."
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Anila Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Anila frowned as she the reptilian seemed to be conflicted, about to step foward to actually try and speak with him. However, that plan went away basically instantly as he would draw his sword. The goddess would refrain from hissing, a rather unpleseant expression on her maw as he took the blade out. However, she noted that it was held in reverse, the deadly sharp tip facing towards himself.

For a few moments, Anila thought he was going to end his own life but instead, he placed the sword on the ground. What was he doing?

Her question were answered straight away, and she took a half step back in shock. What was this little creature doing? Anila literally had no one who would have ever done this for her in the past and thus she stood there, somewhat dumbfounded. She had no idea how to react.

Anila considered his offer, before she would lower her head. However, something ate at the back of her mind... Not all things were evil like he seemed to think. The goddess would nod, "You may avenge those who have wronged you in the past, XaJ. But only if you do it with mercy. Do not draw out their death for I hold sentient life sacred." Anila would speak, before her paw would raise sightly. With a gust of precise winds, she would catch a seed which was about the size of the reptilians hand.

"This will be the tree which you may have. However, I would like you to prove your determination of fulfilling your oath of ending the lives who have wronged you. There is a dragon by the name of Mythryl, she is a NightWing. However... She's different to the others and has had a hard life. I wish for you to prove and show me what your loyalty would mean and be. I wish for you to fight her. However, you MUST remember, I hold her life dearly. Do not kill her, but spar with her, so I can see just what you can do." Anila would half-command, before she would wave a paw to open a portal to the mortal realm. The dragon who XaJ would be against was alone, currently stalking a few over-sized deer.

"Spar with her, but do not kill."
Anila
Anila

Female Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:50 pm

With anger and displeasure in her orders, his hands gripped tightly to his weapon. The edge of his blade dug into the palm of his hands. Blood begun to seep from the new wounds on his hands, the floor beginning to turn red under his touch.

He wanted nothing more than to cast away those with the scales of night into a world where they were to face the same torture and self despair he held himself. He wanted them all to pain the way he had over the last years. He wanted them to suffer the way he and his tribe did. He had forgiven them for the genocide of his people, something that took his whole life to do. . . but when they took his home . . . what remained of them. . .

"Ast thou wish." Xa'Jjang would speak. "Ous shall't obey." He would slowly rise up, as if he was a lifeless puppet, being lifted by a single string. His hands would lessen as he took up his sword in his left, only to re-sheath it, the blood still on it. He would look onward only to find a new rip in time to another place in the world. He expected it to be the place of his first mission.

He would bow to his goddess before walking forward to his destination. His mind was clear for once, he thought not of his wife-to-be-or himself. He thought of nothing. His mind was empty, just as his soul. His life had brought him full round, to please a goddess who was the only one close to capable to bringing the legacy of his clan back. The same goddess who wanted him to spare the life of a creature who's kind were responsible for the genocide of his people.

"Xa shall test her will for the might of Anila." he would say as he drew close to the portal. He awaited any last orders before proceeding. If not, he would do just as she asked.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down