Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest)

2 posters

Go down

Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest) Empty Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest)

Post by Despair Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:00 pm

It was a dull morning, as usual, in the interior area of the FireWing territory. If anything, the morning was borderline pleasant. The faint growls of the volcanoes, and the ether speckled with smoke and shades of black and grey. He was truly convinced that the skies were darker than the NightWing Swamps, but it was truly an astonishing sight when the stars could be seen through the smoke and dust that covered the skies 24/7. Beautiful, almost. A balanced mixture of the infuriated roars of the volcanoes and the gentle sparkle of stars, almost an apocalyptic setting. But not many dragons would be able to stick around these parts long enough to enjoy it's majesty.

There, sitting at the entrance of his cavern in an inactive volcano, was Lucifer. He was quite content with the unsettling humming of the volcanoes. He sighed with a worn down smile, chuckling. "How charming..."
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest) Empty Re: Fiery Passion (Private/Tempest)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Tempest was slowly making her way through the volcanoes, her feet gently touching the ground and a faint 'click' was heard as her claws came in contact with the rough terrain. Her claws scrambled occasionally as she almost slipped, but still, she continued. It was a rather dramatic sight, the low light combined with the faint glow of the stars in the ashen skies. She inhaled, not many dragons would be able to breath in this environment for a long while before having to leave.

She cast her gaze, before frowning as she saw the orange and black figure perched at the entrance to their cave several meters away. She approached them, a bit of a frown on her face, she recognised him, the look of serenity on their muzzle even proving it. Was this Lucian? No, it wasn't Lucian.. Luci... Luci what? Thought drowned her mind as she flashed a grin at him, her flaming mane crackling almost silently, "It's far less charming compared to yourself, it was.. Lucifer wasn't it?"
She remembered his name a second after he had spoken, as an incident involving a crazy NightWing and a few other FireWings reminded her of his name.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Lucifer instantly perked his ears to the sound of a voice entering the scene. He truly wasn't expecting a visit from the honorable and highly regarded Tempest, Queen of the FireWings. Startled, Lucifer smiled gently and dipped his head in respect to her arrival, doing no more than that. He frankly did not find the need to get on his knees an respectfully grovel every time she is in his presence. He faired that a simple dip would do.

"O-Oh... Lady Tempest. I didn't see you there... heh." He stuttered, both embarrassed and startled. "Ah, yes, you're correct! Lucifer is what they call me. And we all know your name. It is both too highly regarded and lovely to simply let it slip the mind." He chuckled, responding to her question with some a low-key flirtatious tone.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Tempest laughed lightly at the title which she, rather unknowingly, had. Watching his maw move to try and pronounce in perfection was rather amusing, and she smiled at the FireWing gently. "There's no need for such formalities! I insist, just Tempest is more than enough, especially for someone of your reputation." Tempest insisted, switching the flames from her tail off and gently tapping Lucifer with it. She would have used her paws, but the claws looked as if they would cut his seemingly thin hide.

"You almost seemed lonely out here, what brought you to stay here and be by yourself on such a fine morning?" She inquired, a flicker of amusement in her eyes.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Lucifer couldn't help but get flustered on her casualty, but a bolt of relief had struck him, seeing as he had trouble dividing his casualness from his formalities, which could go either way. He was naturally clumsy with standards and addressing superiors. He couldn't differentiate when what titles and formalities should be asserted during which times.

And here he was, overthinking it again. It was certainly an embarrassing realization, but he couldn't help but chuckle at his own thoughtfulness. Lucifer gently nodded to her in response to her insistence. She truly was a lovely mistress, and her words rolled off the tongue as sweet as candy."Ah, well... it can get lonely in these parts. I don't get out a lot, Lady Te-... Tempest." He chuckled, trying to hide the mistake in formality behind a shallow humorous snicker. It was almost causing him to blush out o pure embarrassment.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Tempest was surprised, he didn't seem too bothered by her appearance like the majority of the FireWings were. By now, some would have bowed to her-which she always would try to stop with her long, flame-tipped tail that currently casually flicked back and forth like a light. It shone brightly, like the sun was behind her, and she laughed lightly at Lucifers stumble. His words were sweet, so casual-aside from the times he accidentally said the wrong thing. She tried not to take notice, nodding to him in appreciation.

"See, that's much better-I am honestly not a big and scary dragoness.. I can imagine it does get rather boring as well out here. Mind you, I have to say, you have one of the best views in all of the kingdom." She said, in an attempt to make a little conversation. Little did Lucifer know, she had ditched her sleep for a walk, and to avoid some rather pesky FireWings. They had been constantly demanding that Tempest adopted a drake or had children of her own to pass the kingdom onto if she passed.. for some reason that conversation always made her feel. . . different, like something was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't place it. Her eyes wandered slightly as she was deep in her thoughts, her mind taken back to the rather unsettling feeling.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 am

She had quite the lovely appearance, as well. Though, it was quite unusual. He didn't see many FireWing with such... notable features. But he found no mind with her physical appearance. It was enchanting, almost. With a light smile, he joined in weak laughter with his Queen. "Perhaps... you'd be interested in joining me here at my cavern? I find it surprising that others would find you so scary and intimidating. You have done nothing proving such insolence." He giggled, complimenting her with a sweet tone.

He couldn't pinpoint why she was here, exactly. Of course, he enjoyed the company dearly but it was certainly not often he got visitors. His cavern was in a clearing of this region, and had the perfect view of the territory and it's features. He thumped his tail onto the rocky, but flat surface, a mixture of excitement and anxiousness. "If I may, Tempest? Have you be troubled, as of late? I would expect a leader would be busied with plans of combat."
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Tempest shook her head slightly to clear her mind, turning her head slightly in order to face him. She quietly listens to it, her head slightly nodding as she listened. Tempest slightly considered the offer which he made for her, and she allowed a sweet smile to form on her face. She was almost lost as she listened to him, his soft voice almost like sweet honey to her ears. “If you wouldn’t mind me entering your cave, I would really enjoy that-only if you wouldn’t mind my company. Honestly though, they do, apparently the flames is rather... well, intimidating. They don’t understand how something like them just stays in place. Apparently it’s something like a mane.” She said with a little bit of a shrug.

She took a bit of a sigh, before she shrugged again, “I’m having a few talks with other dragons around our tribe. But they always, without fail.. Well, they try and throw a hatchling or a male dragon at me.” Tempest blushed at this, rather embarrassed to admit that that was something that they would do. It wasn’t even at common intervals, it was more random and unpredictable. “I’ve been halfway through a topic of food, then the next thing I know; they introduce this dragon to me and tell me to-erm... I probably shouldn’t say that..”  
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Lucifer listened intently to her confession, but he wasn't all that surprised to her words. He chuckled softly, closing his eyes longer than a blink and reopened to gaze once more. "I could imagine. You know, it's not common for FireWings to have feather-like scales, you know? It's uh, heh, it's a SkyWing thing. You know, just for the airheads. But, heh... I'm a pureblooded FireWing! Son of Edan. I guess it's sort of my honor, being unique and all. But, that's what I think." He smiled and raised a talon to his jaw, scratching it shyly.

He continued to listen to her own story in silence, taking the situation lightly but not expressing it in a way it'd seem rude. But he couldn't help but pinpoint the tint to her cheeks, was this a blush? This was certainly a behavior diverse from the previous leader, Kenina. She was much more bruiting and assertive. But it was much more of a relief than a concern. He smiled weakly, careful not to stutter this time. "Eheh... the birds and the bees, eh? I guess every leader faces that situation when they're mateless and all. You know... that process... to uhm, you know... get kiddos runnin' round'. If it makes you feel any better, I don't have a mate either but life's pretty good for me. But, kids wouldn't be that bad. They're cute and all, and I think I could be a good father. You could be a dashing Mother, too!" He giggled, looking at her with grinning eyes and a toothy smile to his lips. But, a few moments afterwards, his cheeks flushed red and quickly looked away with widened, flustered eyes.

"Oh, uhm! I didn't mean it like that! I wasn't implying that you and I... you know! That could never- I mean, that's silly. Ahaha... forgive me!"
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 am

A small frown appeared on her forehead as she tilted her head slightly. She had never heard of them before, but she had a rather bad and nagging feeling that she should. That they were important, that Lucifer’s father was quite important to the tribe at one point in time or another. But sadly, she couldn’t remember him, not even if her life depended on it. Tempest had to agree though, it was extremely uncommon for someone to have feathers so beaut-erm, elegant as his. “I have to admit, you are the only FireWing which I have seen to have such a wonderful trait-what do they feel like?” Tempest asked, accidentally cutting herself off, before she tried to scramble a little, “Oh, and.. umm, Who is Edan, I have a feeling he is important, but I cannot remember him at all.” She looked rather guilty as she had said that, turning her gaze away from him for a few seconds.

Tempest listened to what he said, and was about to reply when she realised what he had said. She tried to hold her laughter in, but when his cheeks turned a vivid red, the wide eyes looking away, Tempest almost roared with laughter. Her cheeks were slightly flushed as well, not exactly expecting such a comment from a dragon like him. “I.. I-erm... What I mean is..” She cleared her throat, trying to compose herself again so that she could speak again, “Why is such a dashing dragon like yourself still mateless? I mean.. you have basically everything going for you, a cute attitude, charming personality, absolutely gorgeo-” She cut herself off, glancing away as she looked rather embarrassed.

"I-I mean, there's nothing wrong with a.. umm... being gorgeous.." Shut up Tempest you are making an idiot of yourself! She scolded internally, almost facepawing. How could this get any worse?!
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 am

Lucifer sat there, in a fiery blush, unable to gaze at her again after he accidentally inserted a scenario of which they had kids. Or, how it seemed. From what it had seemed, she had been embarrassed too, and a sudden awkwardness fell onto the brute and the mistress.

Gently, Lucifer raised his head to capture a glimpse of his superior, trying to attain a calm, collected nature again. But it was far too embarrassing and inappropriate of him to think such relations with a royal! It was absolute absurdity but it was not something he could cleanse his mind about. But, words slipped from her lips again, inquiring of other things. Lucifer spoke with a shaky-but-on-the-verge-of-calming-down tone, "They can be rough, but also soft when they need to be. Scales but feathers, weird, right? Haha." He chuckled awkwardly, slowly retaining contentedness again as he continued to answer her questions. "Well, Edan is my Father, of course. He was one of the Gods of this tribe. He was well respected at the time, but disappeared off of the face of Pyyria, so it seems. Nothing to worry about, it's something you get over.

But, he couldn't help but watch with a blank yet shy expression as she continued to stutter and mix up her words. Finally, she managed to weave together the words and continue to ask him rather touchy questions about his looks. Compliments, rather. "Well... no need to get flustered. Heh... there's not much to be other than having a notable Father and an uncommon appearance. But... if uhm, if anyone's dashingly stunning, it is you, Tempest. I am shocked you haven't mated yet. You have met up to your reputation and bestowed much glory upon this tribe. Heh. You've done more in a few months than what I have done in a lifetime. Hah." He giggled, smiling over to her with gentle eyes.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down