Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei) Empty "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei)

Post by Myth Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Myth walked around the forstry of the NightWing Territory to the border between her and the IceWings.
She silently called for her friend and told her to come over where she was sitting.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei) Empty Re: "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei)

Post by Kyuurei Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Kyuurei was, once again, wandering near the Icewing borders and he noticed a dragon was nearby, she isn't an Icewing like all the other dragons he met. What's this dragon up to now? he thought, heading to the sitting dragon. When he got close to her, she was calling someone over silently, which Kyuurei took no notice of.
Kyuurei hissed at her, "What are you doing here? Do you know that there is large parts of unclaimed territory behind for you to explore?" he asked.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei) Empty Re: "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!" (Private with Myth and Kyuurei)

Post by Myth Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:46 pm

"Kinda but its not uncliamed its claimed by the NightWings," Myth said calmly staring directly into his eyes.Ehh Im not afriad of this dragon.she though to herself as she held her place still and firm. "Also I've kinda explored it all already,"she finished calmly.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Nightwings? There must be more dragon tribes other than Icewings, however, this Nightwing is not supposed to be here. "'Claimed'? Then you have enough territory to explore in! No need to explore in my territory! Now turn back Nightwing and I'll report you being close to the border!" He hissed again. Unless this Nightwing is a messenger, he didn't want any other dragon tribes to come into the Icewing territory.

(Oh look, lazy post)
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Myth stared at the IceWing for what seemed like a long time. Then swiftly and quietly she backed 27 feet from the border and sat down glancing at him with a look on her face saying Go ahead try me then you'll be steeping onto my territory and you will be punished. Then as quick as she ran there she forced the red specles of rage to stop before they where completly shone wishing her LightWing wasn't there at this time.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:29 pm

((Have you seen the map?))

Kyuurei still don't believe that the Nightwings have taken the unclaimed territory, those where for everyone. Looking angry at the female Nightwing, he jumped over the Icewing border onto the outside of it, "And you say this territory is taken by Nightwings, last time I've checked, it was unclaimed or a rogue territory. If it really your territory I guess you have to prove it to me then!" He don't usually challenge others but he was so bored in the last, few weeks.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Myth sat there staring at the other dragon breathing steadily. "I though this was NightWing Territory...Man Im getting lost alot these days she though to her self "Come on think of something Myth lets see your smaller and probly quicker than this dragon maybe I can out run and dive my way away from this dragon" she planned. Cautiously she grabbed a rock with the now invisible part of her tail and threw a rock hoping he would take the bait.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Kyuurei heard something landed nearby, as he couldn't see, he didn't bother to go and see what is it. Instead he moved closer to her, attempting to scare her out of his way.

Last edited by Kyuurei on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:21 pm

"OK time for advanced operations" she thought. Myth quickly made her LightWing half invisible and flew straight into the woods jumping and dodging everything in her path. "Oh please don't be behind me!" she pleaded as she flew on. Nearing the NightWing Territory she made a quick hop over a large stone in a small hole. Carved into the stone was a cave about only her size and she quickly sqeezed into it. Flipped onto her side so only the invisible LW side was showing and held her breath hoping the dragon would hop over and continue running forwards thinking she took a shortcut through the trees to the far left.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Kyuurei stopped, he couldn't hear the female Nightwing around anymore. Assuming she ran away, Kyuurei slowly walked back to the Icewings lands, hoping not to hear any sounds or movements from anyone.

(What happens next? .-.)
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 pm

As the IceWing walked away Myth breathed a sigh or realief Wow that was close!she though walking torawrs camp Wow its almost sunrise better get some sleep she remembered slowly walking torwards camp.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:36 am

But it didn't sound quite right to walk away now, the Night wing may have gone to another way of going into the Icewing territory. Kyuurei turned back into the Rogue territories to cautiously search for Myrh. As the sun rose, Kyuurei noticed her wandering in the forest, seemly heading back to her 'territory', he slowly moved closer to her, wanting to greet her once more.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am

Myth got the errie feeling she was being followed. Not wanting to turn back she started to walk quicker to the accual NightWing territory. Still needing to pass over the FireWing terrirtory to get there she was worried if she'd get lost again and end up being attacked my a FireWing which wouldn't be fun. "Maybe I should just look behind me to make sure no one is accually there." she thought turning her head slowly around to see.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Kyuurei doesn't know whether to attack her of greet her first, if she turns around and see him, she'll be shocked and run away.
He moved backwards from her, and said a simple "Hi" Hoping that the Nightwing won't be surprised by the fact Kyuurei was following her.

(Lame post)
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Surprised with a yip of fear she jumped and leapt for a small crevice in a rock gaining braveness again she said "Umm...hi...what do you want?!" she said nervous and confident at the same time. "Why is this dragon still following me? Does he want to attack me that badly or does he accualy want to talk?" she thought worridly.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Well, she got surprised after all, Kyuurei thought, sensing her nervousness and fear, he replied, "I was feeling really bored, and I would attack you but it's feels wrong attack others without reasons. So, could we have a chat?" He felt quite confident for a chat with this Nightwing, even though he wasn't the nicest dragon for a first meet.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:11 pm

"...Sure?..." Myth replied from the rock still not wanting to leave. Shifting on her side she asked "So what you wanna talk about?" she replied staring at the IceWing. "Seems a little more safe but I should stay here just in case" she thought as she continued to look at the other dragon.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Kyuurei have no ideas about what he wants to talk about, he is not the most sociable dragon in Pyrria either. But well, maybe he can ask her something first... "Ummm... What do you call yourself? Night? Because your a Nightwing or what I heard, your name should be related to Night..." Kyuurei rather let this Nightwing to introduce herself first, he thinks that question was awkward to ask, but he didn't have anything else to chat about.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:27 pm

"I'm Myth, not a really typical Nightwing name you might think but I'm part Lightwing so I don't know really if its fitting or not I belive it kinda is," Myth said looking at the base of the rock. "So whats your name?" she asked.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Kyuurei looked at the ground, with his tail slowly bouncing up and down. "Kyuurei" he replied back to Myth... Kyuurei didn't know she was half Lightwing but he didn't mind anyway.

(Short post Razz)
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:34 pm

//Lazy Post//
"Nice too meet you Kyuurei...so um what now?" Myth asked. She climbed out of the rock a little now braver.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 pm

"I feel like doing a challenge with you" He hissed cheerfully, "I think it will be fun!". He doesn't care what challenge it will be fighting, racing, or flying, he wants to do something fun.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:01 pm

"How about a flight race?" Myth said,"Doing tricks like barrel rolls or mid air flips," Myth finished thinking it would be fun to do those things.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:08 pm

A flight race? That would be hard... Hard is fun! Kyuurei thought, jumping on the spot. "We can do it but... Where would we going to reach the finish line?" Navigating in the air without seeing is almost impossible, and he wouldn't know where to go at all...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:16 pm

"Hmm I don't know umm maybe thr end of the Rouge Territory line?" Myth said unknowing what to say or really do.
Myth
Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next