Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest)

2 posters

Go down

A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest) Empty A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest)

Post by Nyx Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:17 am

Nyx was wandering around when she caught sight of a huge building. She hadn't seen it before! Maybe it was something new!! Something new to explore!!! She could feel excitement building in her as she noticed the grandness of the palace. And the hugeness. A lot of things to explore, then! She happily bounded towards the massive building which she came to know later as the FireWing palace. But there were guards posted around it...and as far as she knew, guards didn't let anyone without permission in. Oh well. She'd have to sneak past them, then..but she had no idea how to. She still wasn't noticed yet, though. That was good. What about distracting them? Nyx walked many steps back, and looked around for something to attract the attention of the guards that guarded the front entrance. Oh! Fireworks! She had some strapped to her body; she had actually planned to set them off somewhere for fun. So she breathed a little fire on the fireworks and set them off one by one, wincing slightly when the loud bang of the fireworks exploding in the sky reached her ears. Hearing the sound of paws running, Nyx quickly ran away at her top speed, and somehow managed to get out of the sight of the three guards.

Now Nyx ran towards the palace, and groaned in dismay when she saw three more guards there. Eh.. she had three more fireworks.. Not enough, actually, but she'd try. Setting them off very close to the guards, she ran away as soon as the fireworks shot into the sky; two of the guards ran to investigate. Leaving one guard...and she had no more fireworks.. She brightened as an idea popped up in her mind. "HELP!" Nyx screamed a string of unmentionable curses (that she'd heard the caretakers use when they thought no one was listening) in a shrill voice and cut herself with a talon so some blood spilled onto the ground. Then she ran off, avoiding the guard's line of vision, and was triumphant when she reached the palace entrance, which had no guards.

The doors were closed, and the FireWing sighed in dismay. It was probably locked..she still tried to open them anyway, and her spirits lifted when she realised that the doors were unlocked. She rushed in. That was close...but she had succeeded! Yay! Nyx looked around, beaming as she admired the insides of the palace, which were even more impressive than how it looked like outside. She caught sight of a tapestry she liked and trotted over to it, admiring the beautiful FireWing in there. She was surrounded by volcanoes...and fire..

Nyx read the word that was at the bottom of the tapestry. "Tempest," she breathed. What a beautiful name..

Last edited by Nyx on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest) Empty Re: A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:23 am

Tempest's claws clicked against the ancient walkways of the palace, it's grand entrance something that someone as honour bound as her tended to avoid. She disliked some of the admiration that people always seemed to be giving her, however, it wasn't like she had much of a choice. Following the marble halls, a small and thankful sigh came from her, grateful to have a few hours spare in the day. A few explosions and a scream outside caught her attention, a small frown appearing on her face. She had never heard something like it before, but... To Tempest, it seemed like someone was trying to create a diversion.

A small snarl came from her as she followed the walkways, hearing the main doorways to the throne room opening and closing. Tempest frowned, people knew that this hour was a time not to disturb her... Using her paw, Tempest pushed open a door near the back of the room. The hinges were well oiled and didn't make a sound as she opened them. Peaking into the room, she saw only one intruder... They looked and seemed young. Their attention was drawn to one of the tapestry's, and Tempest had to smile slightly at it. Deciding to give them a small surprise, she withdrew her flames, revealing her slim frame and beautiful wings, the flame-tipped tail also extinguishing as she forced it to. Quietly, while they were still interested in the fabric picture of the Queen, Tempest made her way over to the small dragon.

"Who might you be, young one?" Tempest asked, speaking softly as to not frighten the smaller dragon. She was painfully aware that her form had towered over the young dragon, and she didn't want that to scare them too much. It was something to respect, but not something to be scared of. "What brings you here young one? Now is not a time to be here... Hmmm... were you the one to cause the noises outside? I only ask as look like you should still be in with the caretakers, with our nursery..." Tempest said quietly, giving her a gentle smile.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest) Empty Re: A Walk in The Palace (Private/Tempest)

Post by Nyx Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Nyx was still admiring the finely made tapestry when a soft voice behind her spoke; she was so startled that she jumped a few inches into the air. She whirled around when she landed, only to come face-to-face with a massive FireWing's chest. Woah.. She craned her head back to access the FireWing's size, and let out a soft gasp when she realised that the dragoness was identical to the one on the tapestry, only without fire this time. Where did her fire go? Maybe it wasn't Tempest..it could be her daughter. But no..she had to be the Queen, for she was so...so.. regal. Nyx shrank back as Tempest spoke, her tail curling around her left foreleg to protect the wound she had made with her talon earlier. Not that her tail would be able to stop Tempest from hurting her if she wanted to.. Hey. Tempest wouldn't hurt you; why would she? a voice in her head said sensibly. Oh..that voice had a point..

As nervous as she was, Nyx managed to muster a response when Tempest was done speaking. "M-My name's N-Nyx," she stammered. Realising how ridiculous she sounded, she tried to calm herself. It wouldn't do to embarrass herself in front of the Queen. She managed to answer Tempest's second question without stuttering: "Yeah..I was the one who made the commotion outside.. I set off a few fireworks to distract the guards so that I could sneak in... I wanted to explore, this place looked so big from the outside! A grin suddenly spread across her face as she recalled the hugeness of the palace, all her nervousness replaced with excitement. Nyx always got excited at the prospect of exploring.. And about finding out new things!! "You mentioned the nursery? Well.. I escaped," she admitted sheepishly. "They wouldn't let me explore.. So I had to make a run for it."

Nyx felt slightly proud when she remembered her successful escape. But.. "I'll probably be lectured when I get back..." she sighed. "No, not lectured, probably scolded..'' Another sigh, but she brightened when she realised that Tempest might let her explore. "You'll let me explore, right? So that what I did wouldn't go to waste?" Nyx prayed fervently that Tempest bring her around the palace, or at least let her wander a bit. "I swear I'll try not to touch anything!!" Her tone was pleading.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Tempest could see the slight confusion lingering in their eyes at the sight of her doused flames. It was a unique gift that she was able to do that, not many others did or could share it with her. Neither did many know that the flames she controlled were mainly decorational and were mainly for heating the scales around her. However, the great Queen was able to do that naturally anyway due to her firestorm requiring the intense heating of her internal temperatures. That heat normally would kill others, but Tempest managed to tame the beast within and drag it under her control a long time ago. Listening to the hatchling, she took upon a mask of disapproval and disappointment.

Tempest hated it when dragons refused to do as they were told and went off to do their own thing.

Not only had she admitted it, but she didn't want Tempest to send her back so that she could explore more. Her eyes narrowed slightly towards Nyx, not exactly impressed with her behaviour. "You do remember the reason as to why you are there, correct? I wish for my be,over FireWings not to come to any harm." Tempest said, her voice disapproving in Nyx's actions. "If I allowed anyone to do as they wished, wouldn't the natural hot headed nature of the FireWings tear one another apart? I do not need or want dragons who are going to completely disobey my rules and what I have put in place!" Tempest growled and, to show her disapproval, allowed her flames to suddenly erupt as she slammed a paw into the ground. Her giant tail hit the ground as well, before whipping across the empty hall to try and half coil around the dragon before her. Tempests angry growl came from her as she looked down at Nyx.

"Do I Make Myself Clear. Nyx. She demanded, glaring down at the hatchling.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Nyx let out a yelp of terror when bright orange flames erupted from Tempest's body, making her bigger and scarier. Backing away until her back hit the walls, she lowered her head to the ground in a gesture of submission and whispered, "Y-Yes, Your Majesty.. I'm sorry.. I won't do that again.." and braced herself waited for a blow to fall upon her, or some sort of punishment. Wishing to avoid the Queen's angry stare, Nyx lowered her eyelids so that the only thing she could see was the gleaming marble floor. Meanwhile, questions raced through her mind: What had she done wrong this time? She wasn't an idiotic, bloodthirsty FireWing who had come here to wreck the palace; no, she had come here merely because she wanted to satisfy her curiousity.. Wait, maybe there was a rule that she hadn't learned about yet.. Oh well. Making a mental note to avoid all grand places next time, Nyx sneaked a look at the blazing Queen and muffled a whimper. How she wanted to run, to escape from here..but she knew that it would be no use; Tempest would be able to catch her with her tail, without moving an inch from her current spot.

But what was taking her so long? Where was the beating or punishment that the hatchling deserved? This was odd.. She raised her head slightly and blurted, "Aren't you going to hit me or something?" Her voice wavered slightly and she cursed herself. Then she cursed herself even more when she realised what she had done; speaking to the Queen like that! Moron! She let her head thud to the ground, wincing slightly, and clenched her teeth. No way in hell was she going to let words slip out of her mouth like that again. It would anger the Queen even more. Watch your words, Nyx, a voice in her head hissed. She has the highest rank, she can do anything to you. Even execute you for your impertinence. Do you wish to lose your life?

No, she did not wish for that..

She won't execute her just because she let a few words slip, another voice in her head argued. She's just a hatchling!
And.. She might! retorted the other voice in her head.

And they began squabbling, no, swearing violently while cursing at each other, which was something Nyx could do without now. Shut up..she thought angrily. And they did, thank goodness. Now, back to the current situation. What could she do to appease the Queen? Apologise again and again? Write letters of apologies? Grovel? More and more stupid thoughts crossed her mind, and she shook her head to get rid of the thoughts. She would accept whatever punishment the Queen gave her. She deserved it, right? She licked her dry lips, certain that she wouldn't be forgiven now..
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 am

Tempest didn't relinquish her harsh glare against the hatching. Even though she did have a soft spot for them, she would not tolerate and signs or acts of disobedience. Tempest was never really able to tolerate such things very well. She was a queen who had demanded respect, loyalty and dragons actually doing things which they had been instructed to do. If that be to kill someone, or to help a fellow dragon in need, so be it. Tempest HATED disobedience. She had always been obedient to her FireWings and protected them the best that she could, it was the least she could ask for in return. At Nyx's apology, her glare still didn't falter, a growl rumbling deep in her chest.

However, she did have to admit that this FireWing had guts to so boldly admit that she just... Completely disobeyed everything that Tempest put in place. Like a hawk, she watched the young dragon for any movements or gestures that she would make. At the question of being hit, Tempest snorted, her tail coiling in on itself as she glared at Nyx.

"As a queen, I would not hurt my FireWings. Many dragons would remember that, but I suppose that you, once again, did not know of such things. Did you?" She demanded, her flames flickering dangerously as her firelings also wanted to be called upon. A dangerous sound rumbled in her chest as she watched her, contemplating what she sound do. Normally, if this were another dragon, she would have them punished for disobeying her direct orders. However, this was a hatchling, still learning the ways of her kin. Tempest growled a sigh, before relaxing her facial expression. "Next time, you get permission from your caretakers before coming here. They will be worried about you. Flare!" Tempest called, looking up to a doorway. A few moments later, a giant FireWing appeared in its frame, bowing down to Tempest. "Tell the master of the caretakers that Nyx is with me. They will be wanting to know where she is." With a nod, Flare disappeared and flew to take her message to them.

Tempest turned to face the little dragon before her, looking critically at her. "Until they come back, I suppose that I could show you around a little." She said, allowing a smile to crack on her features.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:20 am

Nyx's head shot up, all her misery disappearing. "Really?" she asked, a beam lighting up her features. "That's great! Thank you so much, Your Majesty!" She dropped into a bowing position, and then straightened again. "To answer your earlier question.." She shook her head. "I didn't know that. Well, I did, sort of.. I knew you would do anything to protect your tribe, since you're the Queen, but I thought that giving FireWings a beating or something like that was normal for you.." She hoped that she didn't sound too confusing.. Nyx suddenly spotted the smile on Tempest's face. That meant that she was forgiven, right? Yay!!! But that didn't mean Tempest wouldn't get mad at her again; she tried to restrain herself from hopping all over the place and knocking something down..and unleashing Tempest's wrath on her. She suppressed a shiver and bounced over to Tempest, tentatively licking the Queen's foreleg, since that was where her height reached.. Hoping that Tempest wouldn't react badly to her lick, she turned away and trotted over to another tapestry that had caught her attention.

Another tapestry of Tempest. She was spewing fire from her mouth, a furious look in her eyes.. Oh, apparently it wasn't as pretty as she'd thought.. In fact, it was kind of scary. Nyx hurriedly backed away from the tapestry, not wishing to see the bloodthirsty version of Tempest, and walked over to another tapestry. This one was much better. It was of an elegant, regal FireWing she didn't recognise; probably another Queen. Her gaze travelled down the tapestry and stopped at the words inscribed onto the cloth of the tapestry: Kenina. And below it: The Silver-Tongued Queen, also known as The Wise One.

"Kenina...such a beautiful name," Nyx whispered to herself, a talon gently tracing the elegant features of Kenina. She let her talon drop, and turned around. "Your Majesty... Did you know Kenina?" It would be cool if she did. Kenina.. how was she like when she was alive? Was she really that silver-tongued? Questions swirled in Nyx's mind.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:41 am

Tempest allowed a tiny chuckle to come from her, her tail flicking back behind her. "I, unlike many of my kind, will not raise a paw against a fellow FireWing. Not when I am actually in control of myself, however, if I were to... change I still do not damage my kin much. Or I will try my best not to. Every single one has had their scent and looks, as well as a few other things... Let's just say it's complicated, but the things which I had to do enabled me to be able to recognise each dragon while I am different. So I shall never lay a paw on them to harm them." Tempest gave a bit of a shrug. When Nyx noticed the tapestry of her other form, she felt rather awkward. She personally hated it, a constant reminder of what happened to her family. Tempest shook her head to clear it as Nyx asked another question.

Tempest chuckled a little at her, Of course I knew Kenina, a long time ago, I was one of her guardians. So I know my way around in a fight. However... Kenina was much smarter than I was. She was cunning, a silver tongue... It's an appropriate name. I'm a mindless brute compared to her skill with words-but don't get me wrong, I am still able to come up with some rather unique things." She gave a small shrug, before gesturing to another tapestry. This one was old, ancient and was partially in tatters.

"That is all the remains that we have for our first ruler, well, that and his grave. He was a hot-headed and stubborn dragon, Fire... The founder of our race, the FireWings. Or that was what we believe." Tempest said, a tiny bit of a smile on her face. She couldn't help but re-notice that each main ruler has flames on the outside of their body.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:16 am

Nyx gazed in the direction Tempest pointed, then frowned. "Fire? That was his name? Sounds..funny." She shrugged. "Anyway, Fire doesn't sound that impressive.. You mentioned that he was stubborn and hot-headed, right? I don't think that's the traits you'd normally find in a good leader..but still, since he was the first leader of the FireWings, he must've played a very important part in our history." She turned to face Tempest. "About what you said earlier.. Well, you may not be as silver-tongued and cunning as her, but who knows, you may have better leadership qualities, and a stronger sense of justice. You think? She smiled at Tempest. "You've done so much for the FireWings..set up defences like walls to protect us..and who knows what else? Maybe you should look at what you've done before comparing yourself to Kenina?" she suggested, trying not to sound too serious. And stupid.

Nyx hopped over to Tempest (Hey. Learn to walk normally instead of hopping before you enter a palace, idiot, a voice in her mind said; she ignored it.) and tilted her head back to look at Tempest. "At least you're bigger than me.." she muttered glumly. "I'm so small..and short, too.." She thumped her tail on the ground, annoyance crossing her features, but it was quickly replaced with her usual excitement and curiousity. "Can you tell me about your "other" self, if you don't mind?" She knew that Tempest didn't like to talk about it, and she would not force her if she didn't want to speak about it, but she'd like to find out how exactly Tempest's "other" self was like. Most likely bloodthirsty.. Speaking of blood, she was suddenly reminded of her wound.

The memory of her wound brought along pain, and she winced as it started to hurt. Stupid thing... She blamed her brain for remembering her wound. But the wound was just a wound, at least it wasn't severe, it'd heal soon, right? So.. No problem. As long as it didn't bother her, she would be fine.

Not a chance, though, the stupid cut hurt when she moved her foreleg a little. Grr..

Last edited by Nyx on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:10 am

(
Nyx wrote:"claim some of the EarthWing territory so we'll have more space to roam around, and who knows what else"
Umm, Tempy hasn't done this just yet... Would you mind editing your post and taking this out, please? XD )
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:36 am

*edits it out*

Study hard.. o-o Exams are pointless.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm

As the little one inquired about the things which she had begun to do, Tempest gave her a small half shrug. "Even though that may be true, still, I am yet to talk to any dragons outside of the NightWings. I do not exactly get along with them, as they do somewhat either annoy me or irritate me. That and one of the tribes are gone." Tempest gave a small half shrug, "Not everything is about leadership and justice, in some situations, other qualities such as a silver tongue would be needed." Tempest, again, shrugged as she moved away from the tapestry.

She wasn't too fond of talking about her other state, the one which she lost control of... And also the ones who destroyed her family. But still, she made sure not to show the doubt on her face as she smiled to her. "What would you like to know about it Nyx? It's a rather broad subject, so what would you like to know about it exactly?" Tempest asked Nyx quietly, an ever sure grin on her face. "Height doesn't mean anything, you are still young and can still become taller."

Tempest smiled again, however, she noticed Nyx's discomfort and she tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong with your paw? Are you alright?" Tempest asked directly, cutting straight to it.

If she were to lie to the FireWing, Tempest would hopefully be able to call it.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:19 am

Nyx looked up. "I'm fine," she told Tempest. "It was part of my stunt..." Her tail shifted to the side so that Tempest could see the long, vertical scratch she had made on her foreleg earlier. There was a very thin trail of dried blood that snaked horizontally to the side of her foreleg, and it ended there. Her tail shifted again to cover her wound. Then she answered Tempest's question:"Everything. Will you lose all conscience when you change? Will you change appearance? Will you gain more powers? Is there any way to return to your original self? What triggers the..umm, change? How did you even come to have this side? Have —" She stopped herself before the question have you killed someone before? slipped out. Nope.

Now that the questions were finally out, Nyx wondered if she had asked too much. She hoped not. "You can choose not to answer if you like.." she said, voice suddenly apologetic. She fished around in her head for another topic. Ah! She would babble about her not-too-small vocabulary bank. It would sound very stupid, but it would do. "Have you ever wondered why I speak like a 12-year-old instead of a 8-year-old?" Without giving Tempest a chance to answer, she said, "It's because I hate to be unable to understand what others are saying! When I was younger, I always felt so frustrated whenever I couldn't understand what the older dragons were saying, so I decided to learn. It was not easy but I managed!!!" She was getting excited all over again at her eagerness to prove to Tempest that she wasn't that childish, but at the same time she felt rather stupid. "I can't remember how I managed to learn. Bits and pieces come to me every now and then. But I know that I observed the adults very carefully, and pieced their actions, tone, facial expressions and all that together.. So there you go. My oh-so-short story of how I learnt to speak."

She grinned at Tempest happily, and trotted over to her, giving her leg another lick. She wondered if it was okay to jump onto Tempest's back... And she suddenly recalled what Tempest had said to her. "Why do you get irritated by the NightWings? What did they do?"

Last edited by Nyx on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:48 am

Nodding at the wound, Tempest called for a guard to go and fetch a healer. It would need to be treated and the longer it went untreated, the more damage potentially could be done from the wound.

Tempest was only slightly overwhelmed by the dragons questions. But even before Nyx could cut herself off, she knew what the little curious dragon was going to ask her. She sighed quietly, looking away from the little dragon. "I'll answer your questions in the order which you have asked me. I don't lose consciousness when I am in my other state, however, I somewhat lose my sense of reasoning. Meaning that I have a much higher chance of actually becoming hurt in a fight. My appearance does change, and is rather terrifying. Even for me, it's rather... for a lack of a better word, scary." Tempest shook her head, trying to think of her other questions.

"As for powers, I... do gain some additional strengths for the sacrifice of my reasoning. However, do not be fooled as I still will not harm my FireWings. I do eventually calm myself down, especially if I am in that state so long that I eventually become tired. Or if I manage to use my firestorm. Let's just say it's my signature move." She said with a small wink.

"A variety of things trigger the change, but mainly distress and anger. Intense anger. Not something like someone stealing a muffin from you, but when someone murders your family in cold blood. When someone is trying to kill you. A serious flaming anger that would ruin everything before you. The reason I came to have this form is because of my anger, it triggered a change deep within me while humans tried to capture me when I was young. In return, I killed them in cold blood-and... sadly, a few other dragons were caught in the fire that I had created afterwards..."

Tempest decided not to continue, but gave her a rather long expression at her inane rambling. It served no purpose, but still, the Queen listened patiently to her. "You know, sometimes it's good to not be able to understand certain things. . ." She shrugged, before sighing quietly.

"That is not what I meant little one. MOST of the OTHER tribes that AREN'T the NightWings frustrate me, like the SeaWings and the IceWings. They are too different for me and I prefer not to have anything much to do with them." Tempest huffed, somewhat giving Nyx a cold glare...
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:22 am

Nyx listened to Tempest while she spoke about her "other" self; it was quite fascinating and she was kind of disappointed when Tempest's explanation ended. It seemed too short...but then again, she hadn't asked that many questions. And it would be rude to ask more. She then feigned innocence when the Queen said that it wasn't the NightWings that bothered her. Apparently she had misunderstood her... But enough of chatting, time to venture around! "Can you show me around now?" she pleaded with wide eyes, looking up at Tempest cutely. "Pleaaase?" And then she was suddenly fully aware of Tempest's height. Gosh. She was so huge, it was intimidating. How come Nyx hadn't actually taken her full height into account earlier?

Well... Time to see how it was like to be so tall.

Nyx jumped into the air and flapped her wings furiously, and managed to stay in the air instead of falling to the ground. Yeah! First step taken! She had been expecting to drop to the ground like a dead weight and get a bruise on her jaw. She continued beating her wings until she was face-to-face with Tempest; she grinned happily at the female and continued flapping, until she was above Tempest's head. Then she let herself plop gently onto her head, happily curling up. "Perhaps you can just go around and point out stuff? This way I won't need to run to catch up with you," Nyx suggested, marvelling at the warmth that.. "radiated" from Tempest's head.

Last edited by Nyx on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Tempest slightly chuckled at her disappointment, as it was something she absolutely hated talking about. The other self was more or less a last ditch reserve of strength which was triggered by her anger many many years ago. Since then, it's been bubbling beneath the surface of her scales, eagerly awaiting it's time to shine again. Tempest was partially annoyed that the FireWing tried to deceive her, but then again, it was a young dragon. How was she meant to know any different?

At her request, the Queen gave a partial shrug."Well, if you really want to be shown around, then that's fine. However, I do not know what you really would want or need to see." As she thought, she watched in amusement as Nyx was staring up at her, the Queen simply massive in comparison to the young dragons size. However, she didn't expect the young dragon to suddenly fly up and perch on her head. Tempest's neck lowered slightly at the extra weight, and she gave Nyx a bit of a growl. "You know... Asking would have been nice." Tempest growled, using her tail to adjust how Nyx was on her. She adjusted how her weight was sitting across her neck and head, before she used her tail to slightly bap her nose.

"Well, let me see what I can show you..." Tempest mumbled, before turning to the back of the throne room. Tempest left the room which she came from, guiding herself through the marble and stone halls. Across the floor was a black marble, scratched through it were a red marbling. The walls were made from polished stone, which shone in the light given by giant flame designed candles held in brass holders. The light from her mane, wings and tail also reflected across the walls, the light dancing as she walked through.

Turning her head so that she could see, Tempest spoke up when she came to another doorway. "In there, is a sort of reception area. However, through there and to the right is a sort of spa. Also, do not freak out from it, it's actually quite relaxing. However, the doorway to the right is my private quarters, it's rather close by, but... It's not what you expect." Tempest said, allowing Nyx to say where she wanted to go.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 am

"Sorry," mumbled Nyx but not quite meaning it. When Tempest started moving, the excited female let out a squeak, but she was silenced into amazement and wonder when she saw the grandness of the palace. The entrance was nothing compared to this.. The marble walls shone, mainly due to the light from the flame-designed candles held in shiny brass holders. The floors she did not pay much attention to, for she was more interested in the rooms of the palace and how they were designed, and what grandeur awaited her in them. Of course, she wasn't disappointed. The reception area was nice, and looked a little cozy, but when Tempest mentioned the spas.. She waited until Tempest was done with the...well, showing-around for that area, and burst out, "S-Spa!? Really?" She had never tried one out before, as she had never gotten the chance the chance to. But there was also Tempest's rooms. "Can I see your...private quarters?" she asked, rather shyly.

She bapped Tempest's head, as if to say, "Pleaaaase?" Pleasepleasepleasepleaseletmeintoyourroom... she thought.

Nyx wondered how Tempy's private quarters were like. Tempy had told her that it was not what she had expected. So...it was probably not fancy, but it might be cozy and warm and it might lull her to sleep.

Last edited by Nyx on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:19 am

At the request to see her private chambers, Tempest slightly nodded, causing the smaller dragon perched on her head to bob up and down slightly. She used her flame tipped tail to pat them slightly, "if that is what you wish, I shall see what I can do about that." Tempest replied with a bit of a toothy grin, even though the smaller dragon probably wouldn't be able to see it. However, at the bap, Tempest partially growled, not appreciating being hit. However, it wasn't angry or filled with the intent to harm, but it was more of a warning as to make sure she didn't do it again to her.

"Just please be warned, my chambers are not what you are thinking they are going to be.." Tempest advised, before walking to the door and pushing it open. Inside, the floor was covered in a layer of marble, which stretched over the roof tops above her. Flame coloured curtains covered the window, which would overlook the kingdom from her room. To the left was a second door, which led to her rather large bed. Which was basically the biggest pillow pile in the world as she adored her pillows.

In the middle of the room, was crystal clear waters, and on the walls opposing the door to her room was covered in shelves. On these shelves were bottles which contained various things, anything from teas to alcohol and back to sweet drinks. This was a place that she would come to relax and delve into her thoughts. A desk was in front of the shelving, piled with papers and plans. Tempest then laughed quietly, using her tail to take the little dragon off her head, "See, I told you, this was not what you were expecting."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:42 pm

(( Bump ))
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:58 pm

//Sorry, I completely forgot about this RP ;-;//

Nyx literally jumped when Tempest partially growled, for she had not expected to have such a response to her bap. Tempest was most certainly unlike her caretakers, who would have patted her when she bapped them. Oh well. Maybe Queens were different. As Tempest began to walk into her private chambers, the young dragon bobbed up and down on her head, and Nyx rather enjoyed it. She felt like she was riding the waves, or something like that. But all thoughts of waves and bobs vanished from her mind when she saw Tempest's private chambers; a soft ooh escaped her as she stared around at the room in wonder. "Awesome!" she gasped. As soon as she was set down, she ran straight towards the shelves covering one part of the room. "What's that?" She pointed at one jar containing a fizzy black liquid. "Can I drink it?" She frowned, staring at the jar.

Maybe it was a magic mixture which made Tempest seem scary and intimidating! She soon lost interest in the liquid, though, and her gaze travelled to another jar, containing a blue liquid. "What's that?" Her question was followed by many more "what's that?"s as she squinted at different jars. After a few minutes or so, she turned around to face Tempest. "You have a cool...room," she told Tempest, attempting to sound serious. She tried to arrange her features into a I'm-very-serious face, but it was hard.

Serious was not cool.
Nyx
Nyx
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down