Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] Empty Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] 2w4z4h10

Sitting on a stump, he looked up at the barren charred landscape that lay before him. With his blade in hand, he continued to carve into the small wooden log in his hand.

"What is in that land?" he said to himself. For once, he wasn't thinking about Shunji, but rather of their children that they had yet to have. He wanted what was best for her, for their family. But within him he held the fear that he would die the last of his kind, being the last Treeclaw.

"My love, are you awake?" he would ask without turning his head. His eyes were fixated on the fires and volcanoes deep into the vast horizon. That was not where they would live, but it was where they would have to travel. They would be yet again deep in a dragon's land, but this time he held hope, if not for him, for her.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] Empty Re: Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Shunji slept that night, with many thoughts coming into her head as she dreamed. The thought of her future, her past and the things she wanted to happen all occurring in her thoughts. Two main thoughts were, 1, finding the thing she wanted, which she hasn't told Xaj about yet and 2, children. She always disliked being one of the only Lightclaws, she knew one day that she would have kids, but now was not the time.

She heard Xaj's voice as she slowly woke up. Slowly sitting up, she saw Xaj looking into the distance, staring at the fiery volcanoes and other things that lie in the Firewing territory. "Yea I'm awake.." she replied to his question, then stretching her arms out as she started to wake up a bit more.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang] Empty Re: Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:09 pm

He sighed, with the thoughts in mind. Something felt off, it just wasn't right. "I think we'll hold off on the adventuring for a while." he told her, "Perhaps living on the borders of these lands isn't such a bad idea. The closest dragons are either in those volcanoes far off in that distance, or far underground."

Still he sat, digesting his dream and what possibilities that he had to choose from. He couldn't shake the feeling something was going to change, that being with his knowledge or not. He could feel a shift in power, he wasn't sure where or who, but something was amiss.

It was then that he looked over to her, "Did you sleep well?" he would ask. Part of him wanted to ask of her dreams. It always bothered him how little he slept, if at all. It was as if his entire being fed off adrenaline and only adrenaline. He hadn't felt or experienced a dream for as long as he could remember, but then their was last night.

But it was much more than a dream.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Shunji listened as he spoke, checking to make sure she had everything in place. After seeimg that her Katana and gear was all fine and in place, She nodded to his remark on staying on the borders. It seemed fine with her, as when she was on her own, all she did was stay in the nearest cave she'd find or lean on the nearest tree for the rest of the night.

Shunji heard him ask her another question. She stood up, stretching a bit more as she hadn't fully woken up. She went up to the stump, standing right next it. "My sleep was good... Just... Many thoughts on my mind... Many Dreams in my sleep.... That's all." she answered, now looking into the direction he was looking in, seeing what exactly was nearby.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Hearing her speak brought a smile to his face. She seemed so caught up in whatever dream she had. He often wondered what she thought about, but that was a question for another time.

"What if your view on the dragonic deities?" he asked, curious. He knew her distaste for dragons, but if that were the case, what was her view on the powers of these proclaimed gods? Did she hold the same animosity towards them as the rest of their lesser kin?
[/
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Shunji sat on the grass as she thought that wouldn't move much today. She heard his question and immediately had an answer, it wasn't too long before she responded."I hate all Dragons.. Gods, Leaders, Semi's.... They're all the same to me... Just bloody thirsty monsters that want us dead." she replied, still in a calm tone, though she disliked the fact that they were talking about Dragons.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:48 pm

"I know you hate the topic, but I have to ask." He was curious. Questions etched themselves into his soul. He wanted answers to questions never spoken. Parts of him itched to understand, to know, to see. He wanted to know why, what, and who she held this hatred for. He wanted to know the extent of it, but he would not press further if she asked otherwise.

"What if a dragon told you that they could give you a great power?" He looked at her with much concern, ". . . and that power was greater than any dragon alive?"
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Shunji was still a bit calm so her scales staid blue, but she was slowly getting irratated at the fact that the dragon talk was continuing. She listened to his next question and this made her think a bit more. "... I wouldn't take it... I just wanna be myself, plus.... I would never trust a dragon... Never." she replied, taking her mind to what happened in her past.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:19 pm

He would begin to nod at her words. He could tell that the topic was beginning to unsettle her, and he couldn't help but bring it up every so often. With a soft laugh, he would close his eyes and lean back, as if to take in the moment.

"I would do anything to empower our people. Be it by a phoenix, or a dragon. If their words were true, then I could smite them with the gift they handed to me." He smiled, "But again, I've come from a much different life than you my love." Opening his eyes he would look at her with disgust in himself.

"I apologize for speaking of it so often." he admitted, "Just a lot on my mind. I'd like the best world for us and our children to live in."

It wasn't until after that he realized what he had said.
[
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Shunji sighed as she knew that she was being a bit rude. All he did was ask a question, but she just hated Dragons so much that just the word itself annoyed her, but she knew he was her mate and if he asked her any question, she would have to tell him the truth, unless it was very secret. Though she did get a bit confused when he continued speaking, mentioning children. They hadn't even talked about having kids yet, she got a bit confused, but decided to just ignore it.

"I guess your right.... If a dragon was offering us that power and spoke the truth, I'd take it.. Just to use to it my advantage.... To help my future.. Our future and yes, we both have had different lives, but now, we make our lives the same, cause now... We're together, I have to start thinking about others.... Thinking about you." she replied, coughing before she spoke.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:10 pm

With a chuckle he opened his mouth again, "Different pasts, same future." He knew hoe differently they had grown up from young. He was born among dragons, his parents unknown. His kin were born to each other, treated each other the same. In their eyes, they were the beginning of peace. In the eyes of others, their solidarity was an abomination, and that lead to the massacre.

"Not a second goes by where you are not on my mind." he would say, "'Cept maybe when I eat. Then I think about the food. . . " his words trailed off with his mind.

He would cherish this bliss.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Shunji noticed how the topic began to change and was perfectly fine with that. When he finished, she couldn't help but chuckle at his remark on thinking about her at all times except when it came to food."Yea.. Makes sense.... I just want to say, that I have noticed how you really do care about me, just like I care about you.... My love." she replied now in a much better mood.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:25 pm

The dumbest smile would find its way across his face. It would be an understatement if it was said he was in love. To hear her say that word filled him with such emotion that he was beside himself in bliss.

But in his mind he still wondered if the dragons he met would help them for the best. He believed dragons were the same as reptilians, as both had their own advantages, but even in equality, there was evil. Xa would never forgive the Nightwings for what they had done to him.

"Dumb question." he would say while looking away from his future bride. "What language would we teach our offspring. . . If we had offspring. . . " He asked, curious if they would hold the same dragonic tongue as the rest, or be in the language of his own tribe. But the more he lingered on the thought, the more he realized it wasn't about his tribe, but who he was. He knew he was a reptilian born among dragons, that alone shaped his views on them. In the depths of his heart, he feared that he would be the father to dragons born by his blood. Could she ever love her own children if they were what she despised?
[
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Shunji was a bit confused about his next question, but thoughts did come to mind when he asked her that. As a child, Shunji learned only one language, the one she spoke and as she continued life, she continued with that one language. She never learned or spoke another language, as she thought that it would be a waste of her time.

".. The same one we're speaking now, I never learned another language besides this one, it was a waste of time." she replied, still a bit confused on why he asked the question, but it should be asked because of future children.... If they were even gonna have future children.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:25 pm

]

"Ah," he spoke, his tone just as joyful as before. "Silly question. I figured as much." The smile hung on his face, but beyond his mask his mind dwelled on the words for far too long.

"A waste of time." he thought to himself. "Essnochia, a waste of time. Then I too, must also be a waste of time." His thoughts led to another deeper and darker view, but on the outside the happiness was carried as it was before. He loved her with all of his heart, but those words had cut deep into his own soul. Perhaps he was born into a life far outdated. Perhaps his culture was primitive in the eyes of the rest. Perhaps he too, was ancient and an outcast by blood. He would not dare burden his children with such a thing. If he must carry it to his grave, then he was prepared to do it. He would not allow others to pain the way he did.

"I think we should set up camp here." he would say. "Not for forever, but maybe a few days, at least until we find something better and more . . . substantial, for us." He continued to think of the dragon that had picked him. He asked why.

But perhaps it was because of his upbringing.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Shunji nodded when he stated that they would stay here. "Sounds good to me." she answered then looking around her surroundings, checking the area. "Want me to look for supplies, like wood and stuff so we can set up camp!" she asked, looking at him, thinking that he would probobly say yes, but tag along, which was fine with her, after all, they were lovers.

(Sorry for short post)
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:18 pm

His body would rise like dawn. He was the sun, every large and warm, but slow to greet the day and all within the world. With hands like fire, his soul burned as a flame. Some would call it love, but Xa'Jjang would refer to it as his curse. He was not born with the life of a reptilian.

"I'll go with you." He would speak, having trouble keeping his eyes open. It had been so long since he had slept, that he had grown accustomed to simply sitting with his eyes closed, meditating. His body was long past the point of survival and existence. He was in a constant state of rotting and deteriorating as well as healing and recovery.

"Xa does not trust other dragons." he would say. "Not all will offer aid."

While he believed all of the scaled creatures were equal in some way, he too held concern over what some of the dragon's true intentions are. He wanted nothing but peace and diplomacy. He knew. He knew the darkest scales would only bring them pain and suffering. He knew their ideals spread to the other lands. He would take no chance to lose the one he loved.

[No problem! You do you.]
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:49 am

Shunning nodded as he said he wanted to tag along. Seeing as her assumption of him tagging along was true, she was glad it was true. She didn't mind him coming along at all, she loved him and loved for him to join her. "Alright.... We can go down into the forest to the right to see what we can find... Hopefully at least something." she replied, gesturing to the direction to go.

When he said that he didn't trust most dragons, that made her a bit glad too. She really disliked dragons and liked the fact that he didn't trust them, but he does befriend them time to time and get in a conversation, which is something she couldn't change about him. Something she wouldn't change about him.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Following her, his silence would hand over them like darkness of the night. There was much to say and discuss, but he wasn't sure if it was the greatest of time. He asked so many questions because he wanted to know if it was okay. He wanted to know if what he was doing was right. Internally, he fought his feelings and his sense of truth. And in the end, the latter won.

". . . But what if I said one did?" he would speak out, following her as he always did. ". .  . Last night, one came to me." he would speak, his eyes half opened. "We could live in a world where reptilians outnumbered the dragons. We would be in total control." He spoke, the drowsiness in his tone. "I'm sorry I asked so many questions instead of just telling you . . . "
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Shunji stopped walking and turned back to Xaj as he said strange things. She wasn't expecting it, nor was she interested in stopping. The questions he asked only slightly annoyed her, but usually she would just answer them and not mind them at all because the words came out of her lover. She began to think of what to say and how to respond to the strange things Xaj said.

"..... If a dragon actually offered us aid and was telling the truth...." shunji would say, thinking of dragons again. ".... I still wouldn't take it.... If a dragon offered us a world where reptilians took control... I wouldn't take that either... It wouldn't be the real work, just a world made up for us... I'd rather be in the real world and do all that myself... Instead of having a dragon do it for me." she then stopped talking for a bit, as her scales turned orange for annoyance. "So.... What dragon visited you last night? And why tell me this now?" she would ask, annoyed.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:18 pm

"Anila." he answered. "She told me she was a goddess." He looked away from her with disgust within himself. "I thought I was dreaming, but it was real. I followed her into her realm." His face held puzzlement. He wasn't sure of what to make of it. He wasn't sure if it was an illusion or just another part of the same world.

"I'm not sure what is real anymore." he would add on. "In my dreams and reality, I want nothing but the best for you." But then he would look up to her, his eyes barley kept open as he did so. "Or maybe this is all a dream. Maybe you're not real." He would slow down, coming to a stop. His hands would fold into each other and rest upon his chest. "This isn't real. There is no underground kingdom. There is no other reptilian. No one could ever love me."

He would fall to his knees, his arms hanging lifelessly. His mind had gone without sleep for as long as he could remember, but even more so when Shunji begun to show up. He would spend the night watching over her, rather than clearing his mind as he usually did. "Xa does not get happy ending." He would say, his voice a soft whisper.
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Shunji wasn't expecting his sudden reaction, she sighed as she continued to listen to his upset mood, she didn't want to get mad or upset with him because she had a big feeling that, that would only make it worse. Her scales began to turn black as she got a bit upset at his reaction. She then walked up to him slowly, getting on her knees to be on the same level as him.

Without thinking, she then slapped his face, letting him know that he was definitely in the real world."Did you feel that Xaj?... Good, this is the real world, you need to see that... The goddess messed with your head... This is the real world, Xaj gets a happy ending, I will get a happy ending as well.... And I don't see how anyone could not love you." she said, then taking off her mask, she then kissed his cheek with affection. Then put her mask back on as her scales turned pink.
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:44 pm

"Xaj?" the name echoed in his mind. Never had anyone called him that before.

With the sudden force of her hand against his face, he could finally make sense of himself. With the heat of her own body leaning close for a kiss, he could very much tell that it was real. "But. . . " he began, cutting his thoughts short, "Maybe there is no goddess. Maybe I was only dreaming."

He would blink heavily, only to open his eyes wide to look at the color of her skin. He would reach out to grab her in full embrace. "Then I hope that in this world you also know I will give my heart to you." he spoke, wondering how much of what happened, happened, and wasn't just in his head.

"Why am I like this?" he thought to himself. He felt restless. His life was stuck between immortality and constant death. Nothing could make sense of him. Was his power a curse or a blessing? ". . . What did I do to desearve someone so perfect?"

XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Shunji was relived to know that he figured out it wasn't a dream. Her scales remained pink as he grabbed her in full embrace."Good... Glad to know your back together.... I love you." she would say, enjoying the more lovely and calm small talk they were having. She only hoped that this wouldn't happen again. "Just if something like that ever happens again, please let me know before hand so this doesn't happen again. This is the real world, I want you to always remember that, got it?" She asked, just wanting to confirm that he was back in his normal state and no longer thought she was only part of a dream.

Soon she looked around, noticing where they were and stood up slowly."Now come on, I'd like to get our supplies and head back to camp before Dawn." she would say. As her scales slowly turned back to blue.

Last edited by Shunji on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunji Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:49 pm

//Bump?//
Shunji
Shunji

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next