Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Blizzard Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Resting high up on a snowy cliff Blizzard was thinking of ideas for his work, Normally he wondered around or rested to help him think of something unique. The weather was following suit with their climate as it was snowing lightly, with large flakes landing onto the white sheets which laid around him. Curling his tail around the white dust as he relaxed in the chilling atmosphere. Only the wind was blowing which left him in complete silence perfect for what he was aiming to do.
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am

Snowflake blushed again. She liked the fact that he liked her fur, as most dragons thought it was strange for her to have fur. She did have scales, but she had fur over her scales. "Why thank you..... You know, maybe we should hang out more.. I bet frosty would like you." she responded, slowly thinking more about Frosty.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 am

smiling as he replied "Yeah.. I would like that.. any plans for today?" resting his snout back down. Shifting his paws in the snow around enjoying the cool feeling along with her warmth.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:38 am

She giggled as she got excited now."Nope... No plans at all.... Did you have something in mind?" she asked as she enjoyed relaxing next to him, she enjoyed the warmth and she was sure that he enjoyed it as well, laying next to him was much better then laying with Frosty aka nothing.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:58 am

As his expression changed thinking of ideas, "Well.. I'm not sure, I could create some stuff or if you have any ideas?" moving his tail again as it rested next to hers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:12 am

Snowflake got excited when he said that he could maybe create some stuff. "Oh... Please create some more things, I'm very interested to see what you can do... Please show me." she responded, curiously.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 am

Chuckling as he slowly grabbed hold of her paw for a moment, just to enjoy feeling the fur. Using his breath again he sprayed ice particles everywhere creating a sparkling dust all around, as shapes began to form from stars to flowers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:35 am

Snowflake tried to hold back her giggles as she was curious to what he was gonna do. When he hold of her paw, she got really excited. Then she watched him as he sprayed ice particles everywhere and soon shapes began to form. Her eyes widened as she was surprised and amazed at what happened. "Wow..... That's... That's amazing... How did you learn how to do that." She responded, still curious.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Chuckling he replied "Well ever since I was a hatchling, I creating things. I found the best way was to use my breath as it was like magic ice which shaped in forms I wanted. Anything you would like?" smiling as he gave out a soft growl, feeling more comfortable with her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Snowflake listened carefully and felt more and more amazed as he told her some of his backstory. She couldn't help but feel a bit jealous though, because her ability was to only leave a trail of snow wherever she went. "Oh.... Can you make a snow dragon of some sort?... Or maybe make something you like so I can study it and learn more about you?" she asked, still excited.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Nodding as he agreed to the idea, within moments he used his icy breath to create a fairly larger ice block which he started cutting at with his other paw. Still holding onto her paw with his other, stroking her fur with his thumb like finger. After about 5 mins he finished creating a larger sculpture of an ice dragon, as it stood proudly very similar to Blizzard himself. "There.. I've created much larger versions but theres something about small ones which I like"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Snowflake way he shin carefully as he began carving a figure with the ice block. She enjoyed watching and being next to him during it and felt very comfortable next to him and liked it when his paw was on hers. When he finished, she smiled at his masterpiece. "Wow... That looks amazing... I didn't know someone could do something like that... Now I know, great job." she complemented then started observing the sculpture.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Smiling as he gave her the ice dragon, "Here you can keep it, if you want. Just make sure not to heat it up" sighing slightly as he wasn't sure what else to do feeling a little nervous.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Snowflake held the sculpture with excitement and then began to think of something. Being next to him, feeling comfortable was something she really enjoyed. She had a question in mind, but wasn't sure if it was ok to ask it or not. "Oh thank you so much.... So uh..... Do you have a mate?" she asked nervously, wasn't sure if that was good or not.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:32 pm

As he listened to her words he could only blush brightly, speaking nervously "Err..erm.. no.. I used to.. but she went missing after all what happened..." sighing slightly he replied "What about you?" gazing towards her as he hoped within that she didn't.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Snowflake was surprised by his answer. So he didn't have a mate. She kept that in her head, nervous that if she asked him then he would probobly ditch her right there for being weird, that's what she thought. "Woah... Uh... I've never had a mate, as said before... Nobody hangs out with me because they all think I'm wierd." she explained again, still trying her best to be happy.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Raising his brow at her reply, "I don't think your weird Snow..Everyone is different" smiling slightly as he decided to cover her with his wing protecting her from the snow. Resting his snout back down onto the white power as he enjoyed spending time with someone.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Snowflake got happy to hear his response, nobody has ever said that she wasn't weird. He was very kind and definitely knew that plans would definitely be made in the future. "Wow... Th..." just then she stopped her sentence as she saw Frosty coming up to them in the distance. "Oh look!... It's my brother! Hey Frosty! This is Blizzard!" she shouted, pointing in the direction that she came from, where nothing stood.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Raising his brow and removing his wing as she said her brother was coming, yet when he looked he couldn't see anyone. "Where is he sorry? Hard to see in this snow" with her reaction he soon became clear why she wasn't out much, and why others have treated that way. Frowning slightly he didn't want to hurt her with saying something out of place, "I'm sorry Snow.. I can't see him.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Snowflake laughed as she thought he was joking, she could clearly see him standing right there. Then she realized, this is the part when he starts picking on her. Everytime she told someone her brother was here, everyone thought he was invisible or something. "Uh... He's right there, can't you see him, it's pretty clear." she responded, slowly getting nervous.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Shaking his head slowly with a frown, "I don't see him snow.. hey.. how long have you been living with your brother? If you don't mind me asking" Stroking her paw again as he tried to reassure her, thinking that Frosty mustn't be real or in fact there's a problem with himself.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Snowflake started to have a feeling that the next thing he'd say would be an insult to her. It was fun while it lasted she thought to herself as she thought of something to say. "Ever since I was 4 years old, my parents were mailed to death by a pack of wolves, but me and my brother survived." she answered, getting a bit more nervous.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Frowning again as he replied "Snow.. look at me.. I'm sorry I really am.. I don't want to ask this but I want to help you... did your brother survive? Please remember.. I'm here for you.." holding onto her paw trying to bring her back to reality.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:49 pm

Snowflake knew something like this would happen and let out a slight sigh. She clearly saw Frosty, but it was clear to her that Blizzard thought she was crazy. "I remember him surviving.... I went back to the cave to see if anyone lived and my parents and my brother's body were both their... I left, crying, but then my brother showed up, he told me he was just unconcious... So yes, he survived and your hurting his feelings right now." she explained, slowly getting depressed.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:48 am

Covering her with his wing again he replied "Snow.. I don't want to hurt you.. I only want to help..What does your brother look like?" Curling his tail around where she was laying, trying to think of the best way to help her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:33 am

Snowflake had no idea what he was talking about, she always knew that her brother was with him and nobody else did. She was confused, she didn't know what to say or do, but she somewhat thought that he thought she was crazy. Snowflake calmed down a bit when he put his wing over her. ".... Unlike me... He doesn't have fur.. He has light and dark blue scales, spikes down his back, horns like me, a spear like tail and red eyes..... I don't why you asked me that, you could just look at him yourself." she explained, trying her best to stay calm.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next