Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 6 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 6 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 6 Empty Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Blizzard Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Resting high up on a snowy cliff Blizzard was thinking of ideas for his work, Normally he wondered around or rested to help him think of something unique. The weather was following suit with their climate as it was snowing lightly, with large flakes landing onto the white sheets which laid around him. Curling his tail around the white dust as he relaxed in the chilling atmosphere. Only the wind was blowing which left him in complete silence perfect for what he was aiming to do.
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 6 Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Snowflake was a bit tired after playing with Frosty for about half the day."Yea, let's just lay down and relax, I'm beat.... Plus I really enjoyed laying with you." she said, then laid down in the snow. She patted the spot next to her with her paw, beckoning him to come over and lay down with her.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 6 Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Smiling happily as she laid down onto the crisp snow, following her he laid softly next to her using his wing to blanket her back again curving her body slightly to cuddle her. "There... bet that feels better" chuckling slightly as he rested his tail next to hers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Snowflake smiled as he laid down next her and used his wing as a blanket for her. She had to admit, he was very kind and caring to her, she enjoyed the comfort as she began moving a bit to get comfortable, soon she stopped moving and slightly purred. "Yes, it feels a lot better..... I love it... So anything you wanna talk about?" she asked, looking at him, smiling.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Thinking to himself as he replied "Hmm.. well what have you been up too these last few days?" smiling as he nuzzled her snout. "I have havn't done to much, just been doing my work for the tribe"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Snowflake got happy when he started a conversation. The first time they did this was one of her favorite moments in her life. "I've just been hanging with Frosty.... Though.... I suck at hunting and I've been getting stomach pains from time to time.... Is that bad?" she asked in happy tone.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Raising his brow at her response, frowning slightly he replied "Wait.. you havn't had anything to eat? Snow... You know the tribe's hunters would give you some food if you can't hunt. Come on then silly lets get you some food" gesturing for her to get up first as his wing was under her. Nuzzling her snout his blue eyes gazing towards hers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Snowflake sighed and got up slowly. She stretched out her legs and wings. "... I guess I'll give it a shot... But I.. I'm just nervous that they won't like me because everyone thinks I'm weird.... I'm just.... Shy." she replied, now getting a bit nervous.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Frowning slightly with a saddened look, "Hey Snow.. they won't think your weird.. its their job to provide food to everyone. I know your shy.. like I am too.. but around with you it makes it a little easier, so I hope I do the same for you" pulling himself onto his feet as they started to head back towards the tribe's palace. After a short journey they arrived just outside the food storage, turning back towards her he smiled as he spoke softly "Its alright Snow, I can go get you something if you want."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Snowflake nodded and followed him to wherever he was going. when they arivved, she began to get a lot more nervous. She looked at him and began to think, she always liked to try new things, but she wasn't sure about this one. She began to think of a response."... No... It's fine.... Let's do this, just... Lead the way for me please." she replied, gulping nervously when she finished.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Nodding towards her as he lead the way into the room, smiling towards some other tribesmen as one of them the organiser spoke out. "Oh Blizzard havn't seen you in a while, I guessing your wanting some fresh catch?" Blizzard chuckling slightly as he replied "Yeah if possible could I get 2 portions, anything goes" as the organiser nodded he replied looking towards Snow "Sure thing, and who's this? Havn't seen you around, I guess you two are getting a bit close hmh?" Blizzard blushing from his comment and quickly replying "Er... no.. we..were just friends, thanks" as Blizzard got the portions he smiled towards Snow as he started to leave.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:57 pm

Snowflake followed Blizzard inside, getting nervous as she saw the other members of the tribe, some who have seen her before gave her odd looks as she followed him. She was relieved to know that the organizer didn't know her. She blushed as well when the organizer mentioned them getting close, she wasn't planning anything like that all.... At the moment. She followed Blizzard as he left with the portions, still nervous.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 am

As they left he turned towards Snow giving her the food, as he didn't feel hungry and if she hadn't eaten then she would need it more than ever. "Its alright take them both, but now you know how to get food when your hungry" smiling he wrapped his wing over side trying to comfort her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:05 am

Snowflake began to calm down as thy left, she didn't rather like it in there, but she knew if she ever needed food, she would have too. "Thanks....... I don't like being in there... But I'm gonna have too if I need food... Thank you." she replied, a bit more calm. She then began to eat one of the portions she was given.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Smiling slightly noting her discomfort about getting food, "Well if you wanted you can always visit me and get some food if you needed, if you can't face going their yourself" nuzzling her slightly when she finished, he waited for a reply.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:49 pm

When Snowflake finished her portion, she was able to calm down a bit more. She giggled slightly as he nuzzled her. ".. Yea that can work, thanks." she replied, in a more happier mood then before. Frosty was nowhere near being on her mind as her full attention was on Blizzard.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Smiling as he replied "So.. want to check out my den? I mean like where back at the palace so.." raising a brow giving her a curious look as he grew nervous waiting for her answer as he blushed.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:52 pm

She started to get excited and curious at the same time as he replied. She already had an answer. "Yes.. Of course I do.. I wanna see what it looks like and stuff." she answered, now taking her mind off what happened earlier and now fully focused on him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Leading her towards his den he gazed around as he felt shy showing a female his den, others might think that they were mates which made him nervous. As they entered the room was lit up with ice crystals along the walls, with many sculptures around the place with a large bed like area in the corner. "Here we are.. feel free to look around we can relax in here if you want" the ice figures where mainly dragons with a few wolves and elk, laying down on his bed as he sighed with his wings stretched out for Snow to rest on if she chose.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:34 am

When Snowflake arrived at his cave, she was amazed at what it looked like. It was definitely better then her cave and that's what she liked. "Wow..... It's... Amazing.... I'd love to look around... But." she stopped then grinned at him, she then went over to the bed and laid down right next to him, on his wing. "I'd rather relax with my best friend Blizzard." she said, smiling at him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:38 am

Chuckling slightly as she replied, "Well I can't complain, your fur's the best I could cuddle you all day" smiling with a happy grin he wrapped his wing around her side. Chuckling to himself again he continued "You.. know I think others are starting to think we are...erm.. mates.." blushing as he finished looking towards her eyes.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:42 am

Snowflake felt a lot more comfortable as he complemented her and wrapped his wing around her. Her eyes widened when he mentioned others thinking they were mates. "Well that's dumb... Like I would ever get a mate, we're friends." she replied, sighing at the end.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:01 am

Smiling slightly as he nuzzled her, "Well.. we don't have to be just friends.. if you wanted.." blushing brightly as he rested his snout close to hers. Feeling nervous he bit his lower lip waiting for her reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:06 am

Snowflake was surprised from his reply, this could be her chance. She always flirted with people just so she could have a lover and finally she had one."Blizzard.... I would absolutely love that." she said in a happy tone then nuzzled him, lovingly this time.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:26 am

Gasping slightly from her reply, "W...wait.. you want to be my mate?" giving off a soft growl as she nuzzled him returning the affection.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:29 am

Snowflake continued to stare at him, admiring him. "Of course... I always wanted a mate and if it's you... That would be an honor." she replied, hoping that he would allow that. Frosty was no longer on her mind, all he had to do was say yes and Frosty would only happen if he wasn't with her.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next