Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) Empty The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

Post by Kyuurei Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Kyuurei was walking down to the Frozen lake, he wasn't in a good mood today as of earlier, he was tearing up scrolls which were about lore and history, and theories and all of them were the absolute worst nightmares for any dragons to have in their lifetime. These scrolls have angered Kyuurei so much that he started to throw things around his home, how did the scrolls end up here? After getting rid of a pile of scrolls but throwing them outside, he discovered a toy which was underneath the scrolls, he instantly recognised it as it belonged to one of his dead siblings. Kyuurei doesn't want to remember the memories of his siblings, never. So he grabbed it and he headed outside to the Frozen lake. He looked for a unfrozen hole in the water to throw the toy into and hoped that it will never be found.

After sighing with relief, Kyuurei continued walking along the coasts of the frozen lake, keeping his head looking down to the snow as Kyuurei carelessly walks in the Icewing territory. He needed something that'll get him over his horrible thoughts and feelings.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) Empty Re: The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:29 am

Snowflake wandered the Icewing territory to be seen......talking to herself. She was talking to her imaginary friend Frosty a lot today and if anyone saw her they would see her as crazy. She found a nice clean area of snow and pounced on......nothing. "come on frosty I know you can do better than that." She said talking to nobody and it looked as though she was flipped over by nothing and was wrestling with *sigh* nothing. Snowflake kept playing with her imaginary friend until she saw another IW in the distance, she was going to say hi, but fell over and then said "Come on Frosty I thought we were done." She said talking to her imaginary friend again and was now on the ground.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) Empty Re: The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:50 am

Kyuurei have heard a voice, he looked up and saw another Icewing. He stopped walking, looking confused, she looks like one of his siblings. That doesn't makes sense, she was one of the dragons who had drowned back then, unless was another way out?
Worse yet, this dragoness was playing with non existing dragon, he thought of one of his sisters who had indigo eyes who always loved to play with his other sister who had violet eyes. Kyuurei was even more confused that this dragoness also acts like his indigo sister, but he can't be sure that it is her yet.
He walked over to where the fallen dragoness is and said, "Hi..." He doesn't know what else to say without confusing her.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Snowflake looked up and that the Icewing went up to her. She got up and said "Frosty why don't you wait at home." She said looking to her left which nothing was there. She looked at the Icewing and saw that he was fluffy like her. She looked up at him and replied "oh....hi, I'm Snowflake what's your name?" Snowflake wasn't that scared of the Icewing, sure she was a little scared of bigger dragons, but he wasn't that bigger than her, so she was fine with it.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:35 pm

//Short post .-.//

Kyuurei looked at the smaller Icewing and she asked him his name, he replied "I'm Kyuurei... Have we met before?" Still feeling confused with Snowflake being like one of his sisters...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Snowflake was confused on the last thing he said but she responded. "no, I've never seen you before sooo."  She thought for a minute and asked "So how are you Kyuurei?" She asked him and awaited a response.

//its fine//

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Kyuurei blinked, maybe she have forgotten her memories of the past, well that doesn't matters anyway.
He answered Snowflake's question, "I'm well today /not/ and I am pleased to meet someone who kinda look like me... " He smiled, trying to figure out Snowflake's colours using all shades of grey...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Snowflake smiled and responded. "That's cool that your well, I'm good too and its cool that I look similar to someone as cute as you." Snowflake started to flirt again now that Frosty her friend (doesn't exist) was gone, Frosty didn't like her flirting, so she would usually do it when he wasn't here, she was hoping he was ok with her doing that and awaited a response.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:16 pm

//What flirting? >.>//

Kyuurei nodded, not having much to say and he doesn't like to stay in one spot. Feeling the coolness of the breeze, he spoke to Snowflake, "Well, I am looking for something to do today. Now that you're here, do you have any ideas on what you want to do?" He hoped that this dragon has ideas, something besides what she is doing now...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

//Kyu I put this in her app, I thought you would expect this//

Snowflake nodded. "we could play games like tag or hide and seek you know stuff like that." She asked and realized that he totally ignored what she called him earlier.

//short sry ._.//

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:55 pm

//I know Razz I must have misread your post because I didn't see that you called me cute >.> //
//Also, if you make short posts, I'll make mine short Razz//

Kyuurei nodded at the hide and seek, he wonders what that game is about. "Could we try hide and seek? I don't think I've played that before..." He asked Snowflake and waited for the explanation.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Snowflake was shocked to hear that Kyu has never heard of Hide and Seek. "Really, strange I thought everyone knew about that game, well its simple. One person hides and the other has to go and find the other person. The seeker is the one who has to find the other person and has to close their eyes for 10 seconds so the hider can go hide. Then after 10 seconds the seeker goes out to find the hider and when the seeker finds him/her then when he or her finds them then they switch and the hider becomes the seeker and the seeker becomes the hider and then repeat until we get bored of the game, I hope that was a good explanations." Snowflake explained and was hoping he would understand it.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Kyuurei nodded as he understood, it sounded familiar to one of his games he have played- oh well... Kyuurei asked Snowflake again, "Who gets to hide first?" Wondering if he have to hide from or seek for Snowflake first.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Snowflake grinned and answered "oh you can hide first, I cant wait to find you.........hotstuff." She started to flirt again, but wasn't embarrassed by it at all. "ok ima count." She put her paws on her eyes. "1......2......3......4."

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Kyuurei softly growled at the word 'Hotstuff'. He isn't hot, he's a cool dragon who is full off cold stuff, but he ran off to hide anyway. Running around and looking for a hiding spot, he had a great idea. He dug a deep snow hole where he could hide himself in and he covered himself up with snow afterwards. The snow field where he dug the hole in has plenty of small hills so the hill above him is as identical as the other hills in the area.

//Good luck finding him Razz//
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

"5......6......7.......8.....9......10 ready or not here I come." She uncovered her eyes and started to search, she ran around everywhere near the area, but couldn't find anything. After searching for literally an hour she fell onto the snow in exhaustion. "Kyuurei, I give up where are you, you win." She shouted out hoping for him to hear.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:59 pm

After an hour later, Snowflake had given up on finding Kyuurei, he grinned that he had won. He shook off the snow off him, only to find that Snowflake was on him. He chuckled, "Heehee, I guess you didn't look hard enough. So it's my turn?"
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Snowflake stood up still tired. "yea its your turn now, cutie, start counting when your ready." Snowflake was exhausted, but she still wanted to play with kyuurei because she wasn't with Frosty, but she had a feeling Frosty was going to come back soon.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Kyuurei nodded and turned his back around and covered his eyes.

"One...two...five...seven...three..."

And he continued on until he reaches 10 after saying 20 numbers.

//Kyuurei forgot how to count in dragon language >.>//
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Snowflake giggled a little when she saw that he couldn't count well. Snowflake ran to go hide somewhere. She looked around and had an idea. She gathered a bunch of snow and put it around herself until she looked like a snowdragon (snowman). but the problem was her eyes and her horns were sticking out of the oddly placed snowdragon. Snowflake was never good at hiding.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:26 pm

When Kyuurei had finished his counting, he turned around and saw the snowdragon. He gave a disappointed look, he walked towards the snowdragon and said, "Found ya! I think you can do better than that!" He offered Snowflake another turn in hiding.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Snowflake shook off all the snow and looked disappointed. "Awwwww, but I did try my best, I thought I was doing good, I'm not that good at hiding." Snowflake sighs after her response. But Snowflake saw something and yelled "FROSTY" She looked toward nothing and walked up and hugged........nothing.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:32 am

Kyuurei stared at Snowflake as she hugged the air. He wondered if she could actually she see the 'nothing' she was hugging. It reminded Kyuurei of his two twin sisters once more. Well she better give me an explanation, Kyuurei thought while feeling the emotion of loneliness.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:28 am

Snowflake stopped hugging nothing and looked at kyuurei. "Kyuurei, this is my friend Frosty, he's very nice, so don't worry, he wont hurt you, but look at him, his scales look beautiful don't you agree." She asked and then seemed to high five with nothing after that and chuckled a bit.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Kyuurei nodded at Snowflake as she high fived the air, he chuckled quietly with her and said, "Yeah, he does have some beautiful scales..." He? He could of been a she if Snowflake was his sister. Kyuurei really needs to stop mistaking her as his sibling, but he didn't knew any other alive fluffy dragons besides himself.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next