Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 7 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 7 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 7 Empty Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Blizzard Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Resting high up on a snowy cliff Blizzard was thinking of ideas for his work, Normally he wondered around or rested to help him think of something unique. The weather was following suit with their climate as it was snowing lightly, with large flakes landing onto the white sheets which laid around him. Curling his tail around the white dust as he relaxed in the chilling atmosphere. Only the wind was blowing which left him in complete silence perfect for what he was aiming to do.
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 7 Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:58 am

Smiling brightly he tightened his wing around her cuddling her, "The honor would be mine Snow" chuckling as he coiled his tail around hers, giving her a loving look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) - Page 7 Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Draken Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Snowflake's dream had came true, she finally got a mate. She was so happy. "Oh my gosh.... My dream has came true... I finally have a mate... Thank you Bliz, thank you...... I love you." she said, in a really exciting mood, she saw him giving her a lot more comfort and he was indeed an amazing dragon to be with. "So.... Can I live here with you now?... My cave is.. Bad... Meaning it's not a good place to sleep in." she asked, still excited.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Nodding as he licked her cheek, "Of course you can stay Snow, I love you too." chuckling as he playfully lifted her up cuddling her against his chest. Purring as he felt happy to have someone, "Dreams.. do come true, Snowball" sticking his tongue out mocking her slightly.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Snowflake felt the comfort as he lifted her and cuddled her against his chest. She enjoyed it, she enjoyed him. "Dreams definitely come true.... she replied to his joke. She also enjoyed the nickname she was given, 'Snowball' had a good ring to it. "So... Wanna just cuddle and talk.. Now that we're.. Mates." she replied, looking at him, lovingly.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzard Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Smiling happily as he nuzzled her again, "Sure.. we have quite a bit to talk about after all." licking her nose as he felt comfort wrapping her in his wings. He had missed this feeling of being with someone who you cared for. His mind thinking of the future, what was in store for them? Was Frosty gone?

// end it there? //
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 am

//not yet//

Snowflake loved the comfort and licked his nose back when he licked hers. She began thinking of something to talk about or at least something to do. "Of course.... Hmm... Well, now that I've got someone big and strong to protect me, how about tomorrow we go out and explore outside the Icewing territory... For fun." she asked, not having much ideas.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Nodding towards her he replied "Sure that would be great, so in the mean time.. Maybe we should come up with some plans" chuckling slightly as he blushed, licking her nose in return. "I think our future will be brilliant like you Snow"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Snowflake was delighted to hear that her idea was gonna become a reality. She nuzzled him when he answered with a yes and purred softly because of the comfort and when he licked her nose."Yes... Our future will definitely be brilliant... And yes, we will discuss plans... But for now... I'm getting a bit sleepy." she replied, yawning at the end.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Chuckling as she yawned, as he couldn't help but yawn too. The warth between them certainly didn't help as Blizzard started to feel sleepy. "Alright... Yeah I'm a little tired too" holding onto her paw he smiled resting his snout close by.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Snowflake purred a bit more as he held onto her paw, still keeping her comfort. Today was one of the best days of her life because she finally had someone to love and care. "Well.... I'm gonna sleep.. Night and hanks for making my dreams come true." she said, then nuzzled him, soon closing her eyes.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:23 pm

It wasn't long before Blizzard fell asleep, resting against Snow. Covering her with his wing in a natural protective manner, snoring lightly. With his mind drifting towards dreams about his past, yet thinking about family. Feeling comfortable with Snow next to him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:42 pm

As she felt the comfort of Blizzard, she soon fell asleep, having wonderful dreams about her future. She dreamed about laying eggs, more cuddling and having a wonderful future.

She soon woke up in the morning, slowly opened her eyes. She stretched only slightly, not wanted to wake Blizzard up. She then yawned and continued to lay next to Blizzard until he woke up.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:58 am

As Blizzard started to stir awaking from his sleep, giving off a soft growl as he noticed she was awake. "Morning...Snow.. have a good sleep?" nuzzling her snout as he playfully tapped her tail with his own.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Snowflake let out a soft growl as well when she heard his voice. She nuzzled his snout back before she replied "I had a wonderful sleep.... Wonderful dreams too." she smiled at, giving him yet another lovingly nuzzle.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7