Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze)

2 posters

Go down

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze) Empty Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze)

Post by Kyuurei Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:47 am

(Just a reminder that roleplays in chatbox aren't canon, just you know...)

Kyuurei was laying on the snow, thinking about what happened earlier. He had abandoned a group of dragons, twice. He felt sick as he thinks it was a bad thing to do, but he promised himself that it won't happen again in the future.

Well that's out of the way, Kyuurei flopped his head to the ground, he wanted to get some food but he was feeling too lazy for that.  He was slowly closing his eyelids, and then went to sleep, in the middle of a snow field. With his blue fur standing against the snow, it's not a really safe sleeping place for him right?
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze) Empty A reply!

Post by Snowstorm Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:34 am

Winter Breeze tilted her head to admire the beautiful blue male who was sleeping on the snow. A loner. She hesitantly took a few steps towards him, hoping that she wouldn't wake him out, and halted a few steps away from him. He looked even better close up. However, there was a miserable expression etched onto his face - it seemed permanent.

Then she jumped as the male stirred, and hastily backed off, not wanting to create a fight even if she could defend herself. She looked at him nervously as he stared at her.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze) Empty Re: Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze)

Post by Kyuurei Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:21 am

Kyuurei woke up to the female Icewing, he was a little surprised that she looked beautiful to him. Well, as there was no point going back to sleep if there's a dragon in front of him now. So he got into his feet, and shyly greeted her with a smile. Snow fall to the white ground from the grayish-white sky once more.

//short post sorry. ;-; //
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze) Empty Re: Living on the Snow (Private with Winter Breeze)

Post by Snowstorm Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:38 am

Winter Breeze curled her tail around one of her back legs rather shyly, and dipped her head in greeting. "Hello. May I know your name?" she asked, folding her dark purple wings. She switched her attention to the sky when she felt snow landing on her body. "Did you make it snow?" She was sure he was the cause of the sudden change in weather. Very sure.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:00 am

Kyuurei shook his head with worry when the female Icewing asked for his name. He doesn't feel uncomfortable telling her his name for now... When she mentioned about the sudden change of weather, Kyuurei gave her the shy nod, "Y-yes. It's snowing because I-I feel..." He broke off as he cannot search for the word he was looking for. He shook the snow off his thick fur and he shyly stared at the dragoness.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 am

Winter Breeze looked at him curiously. Because he had felt what? But she didn't say anything, instead repeating her question politely: "May I have the honor of knowing your name?" She smiled at him, hoping to ease an answer out of the male.

(Sorry for the short posts, I've nothing much to say.)
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:25 am

Kyuurei gave the dragoness a small frown, just to show that he isn't angry at her but rather wondering why she personality wanted to know his name. But if he refuse again, she might have to repeat herself again... Which won't be the best thing for him and her. So he answered her question even if he really doesn't wants to, "My name is Kyuurei. There! I said it so you won't have to annoy me more... Now what's yours?"
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:43 am

"Winter Breeze," replied the dragoness. "I'm sure you've heard of me. I'm one of the best IceWing warriors (check Winter's info in the approved IW forum thingy)." She said it modestly, without a hint of arrogance or pride. She sat back on her haunches, her tail still wrapped around a leg. "I think I've heard of you. Aren't you a semi-god?"
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:15 am

//Sorry, short post. My head is hurting so bad ;-;//

Kyuurei nodded when the dragoness told him her name, Winter Breeze. He also nodded again when she mentioned that she was one of the best warriors, (and so you should apply for one of the icewing positions to make sure of that.) to him it sounded like it was one of the hard thing to achieve. When Winter asked him after had sat down as well if he was a Semi-god, he shook his head in disappointment, "Not really, but not knows? I don't think we have one around here..." Kyuurei doesn't knows that he is a Semi-god yet...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:22 am

(Poor you. And mind giving me a link to apply for that rank?)

"Ah." Winter Breeze looked at the sky, before returning her gaze to the male, Kyuurei. She inhaled, and the scent of deer entered her nostrils. Weird. What was a herd of deer doing in the middle of IceWing territory? She flared her ruff (dark purple spikes and silver membrane in between spikes. Located below horns on head) thoughtfully. Oh well. She would check it out later. Meanwhile, she had to ask this dragon if he would fly with her. After much of a mental battle, she burst out, "Kyuurei, would you like to fly with me?" And waited nervously for his answer.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 pm

// http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3187-icewing-information //

When Winter asked him to fly with her, Kyuurei got up once again and shook the snow off his fur in preparation for whatever they are doing. Kyuurei gave her a nod, "Uh.. sure." He knows that he wasn't the best at flying but it was always a good opportunity to improve his skills with someone... Right?
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:21 am

Winter Breeze beamed happily. "You're the best, Kyuurei!" And she hugged him as if they were close friends. Then she trotted towards the edge of the cliff, spread her wings, and launched herself into the air, feeling herself slice through the snowy sky. She flew at her fastest speed, which was pretty fast, but quickly slowed down when she remembered that Kyuurei might not be able to catch up with her. She turned her head and searched her surroundings for Kyuurei, worrying.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down