Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) Empty Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Blizzard Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Resting high up on a snowy cliff Blizzard was thinking of ideas for his work, Normally he wondered around or rested to help him think of something unique. The weather was following suit with their climate as it was snowing lightly, with large flakes landing onto the white sheets which laid around him. Curling his tail around the white dust as he relaxed in the chilling atmosphere. Only the wind was blowing which left him in complete silence perfect for what he was aiming to do.
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Falling Snow (Private Snowflake) Empty Re: Falling Snow (Private Snowflake)

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Snowflake was in her icy cave as usual, alone, as usual. Mainly because most dragons found her strange, to be hanging out with an imaginary friend and playing like a child at her age, but she didn't care at all, Frosty (her imaginary friend) was the only friend she had and it was most likely gonna stay that way. Snowflake went out of the cave, this time without Frosty's permission.

She wanted to try her own things and see what would happen. She began to journey through the snowy lands and normally would play in the snow with her friend frosty, but that wasn't why she came out. She soon arrived at a snowy cliff, where she saw another Icewing, a male one. Since she went without frosty, she decided to do what she wanted to do and just talk to him. "... Uh.... H.. Hello?" she called out, hoping he'd respond.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Suddenly Blizzard's focus was removed as he heard footsteps coming up towards him. Raising his brow as he heard a voice, gazing towards what seemed to be an older female. "Hey? What brings you out here?" keeping his calm image as he waited for a response watching with the snow falling around them.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Snowflake smiled a bit when he responded, this could be her chance to actually get a friend without Frosty getting in the way, she thought that everytime Frosty came along, he would screw up her chances at making friends. "I.. I was just going out.... Exploring a bit.... It's boring when you sit in a cave all day." she responded and then stepped a bit closer to him.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:05 pm

With his mind distracted now he focused towards the other dragon, "Fair enough.. though what is there to explore snow?" he chuckled slightly as he continued "It can be boring yeah.. that's why I come out here as much as I can thinking of new ideas to create" shifting his body slightly so he could see a little better. Doing so snow on his back and limbs shook off which was settled there.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Snowflake chuckles slightly when he finished and enjoyed actually talking to someone else besides frosty. She mainly wanted to know how different he was to frosty, so she could have 2 different friends to like. "Well.. I mean different areas covered in snow... I usually just go in this one snowy plains and nothing else." she responded, then giggled and continued. "Oh wow.. That's interesting.... So, what's your name? I'm Snowflake." she smiled, slowly bringing out her happy side.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Smiling as she seemed to be getting more settled with talking, "Its Blizzard.. you might have heard of me.. though I don't get around much other than creating armour and weapons. Though I prefer creating sculptures and rooms" shaking his head slightly as his nose was getting covered in snow. "Its nice to meet you Snowflake"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:19 pm

As he continued to speak, she started to know more and more things that were interesting to her that he did. Making sculptures, creating weapons. Those were only some of the things that facisnated her and she couldn't even build a simple snowman. "Woah.. That's cool.... I'm just a citizen that hangs out with my brother all day.... Mainly because others call me strange cause I hang out with my brother.. It's weird." she replied, starting to remember that she left without telling frosty. "And it's nice to meet you too."

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Nodding slightly as he listened, "Oh okay, so what does your brother do? He a guardian?" speaking nervously as he couldn't think of much to talk about since he didn't want to bore her about his work. "I don't think its weird to spend time with a family member, especially with recent times"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:27 pm

"Frosty is a citizen like me." she answered him kindly, noticing that he was a bit nervous. She didn't mind that he was nervous, as she could get nervous easily too, but at this point of time, she was just happy to be talking to someone new. "Wow... Your the only dragon who said I wasn't weird because I hang out with my brother, thank you! And he's at me and his cave, he doesn't like me leaving, but I left anyways..... I have a feeling I'm in trouble, but I just really wanted to make friends and explore." she replied, still trying her best to stay happy.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Raising his brow at her response, frowning slightly "There's nothing wrong in that, its always nice to have friends.. sadly I don't have that many." resting his snout back onto the snow pillow he was resting on. Breathing through his nose creating ice particles from his breath mixing in with the falling snow.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Snowflake then found a bit more in common that they had, they both didn't have many friends. She saw him get slightly depressed and did in fact feel bad for him slightly. She wanted to cheer him up, she didn't want her first friend to be sad. "Hey.... I can be your friend... If you want?" she answered then went towards him and laid down next to him to keep him company.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Gasping slightly as she laid next to him feeling slightly confused and worried, "Okay..soo.. what are your favourite things to see?" asking her curiously as he thought of an idea to make her happier. Curling his tail more around the snow as he felt comfortable with her next to him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Snowflake cheered up a bit more when he cheered up. She was comfortable when laying next to him, but was sure that he was more comfortable because of her fur. "Well... I like to see interesting like sculptures and sparkling caves, like my own cave... Basically things that are interesting." She answered, enjoying the fact that they were getting to know eachother more.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Chuckling slightly as he replied "Well.. interesting is fairly easy, how about a small figure?" tilting his snout slightly as he thought of an idea creating a small version of her which should could fit in his/her paw.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Snowflake giggled slightly as he understood her and was having fun talking to someone new. "alright.... Let me see." she responded, curiously. She was looking forward to seeing what he would do.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Nodding slightly he lifted his snout back up towards his paw in front of her. Using his icy breath he created an icy cube in his paw, within moments he used his claws to chip away at the ice slowly creating features resembling a dragon, soon enough after a few minutes past he had finished his handy work showing it to her. To her it would look almost like her clearly showing her fur. "There you go.. know who it is?" chuckling as he nudged it towards her paw
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:19 pm

Snowflake was amazed as she watched him create a small sculpture out of ice. It was remarkable to her that someone could do that. When he was finished, he asked her who it was. She grabbed and held it in her paw when he nudged it towards her and began to examine it, soon figuring it out. "Oh my god... Is that me?" she asked, excited, clearly seeing her fur on it.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:09 am

Nodding with a bright smile, "Yeah its you, what you think?" chuckling slightly as he waited for her reaction. With her fur against his side he felt her warmth next to him, admittedly it was comfortable.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 am

Snowflake giggled, happy that she got the answer right. That was surprising for her because she usually got barely anything correct, which is why she always asked Frosty for help. "I love it, thank you... That's a very interesting talent that you have, great job." she responded, slowly noticing that Blizzard was quite handsome.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:27 am

Nodding as he replied "No Problem.. this is only some what a taste of what I can do" chuckling slightly as he joked "I bet your glad you came out now" sticking his tongue out playfully
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:51 am

Snowflake was having a great time with him and had a smile on her face at all times. "oh I'm very glad I came out and found a handsome fellow like you that can do all these amazing things." she responded, giggling at the end. She was very happy that she was with Blizzard, but had a bad feeling that Frosty would know where she was.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:55 am

Blushing slightly as his cheeks pinked a little, "H..handsome? Nah.. if anyone it would be you for being pretty." blushing brightly again as his blue eyes looked towards her. After all his time being alone it seemed years before he felt anything warm before.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:17 am

Snowflake giggled again when e responded and blushed at what he said. "Why thank you.... But you can't deny that your good looking, also you have a kind heart, I like that." she slowly started to know that if Frosty caught her flirting then he would be dissapointed.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:37 am

Smiling from the compliment he quickly replied with his own "Well its hard to deny that I like your fur, its nice and warm" chuckling as he constantly blushed, sticking his tongue out playfully he curled his tail behind her. Not touch her just circling in a protective manner.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next