Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

Post by Draken Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draken was not at the castle, instead on land, leaning on a tree, it was very strange for a Liutenant to be away from his tribe, but Draken would always go here at a certain time, just to.. Think. He would think about how his life had been so far, how he made good friends like Storm and Ender, met a nice dragoness named Vera and had 3 kids with her, Noctissa, Sera and Lalani. Though, most of that is gone, he lost his mate, Sera is gone, Lalani is thinking of leaving and he hasn't seen any of his friends in a long time, he always goes to that tree and just... Thinks. Sometimes, even thinking of going rogue, just to be away from everyone else, but he knew, he was lieutenant and he couldn't just leave his tribe.

As Draken thought, he realized that maybe he should get someone to help him out and take him away from those bad times. He then decided that maybe his own father would help him out, since it was the only dragon that Draken could rely on. Draken got up and went to the location of his father's shrine, hoping for him to be there, he dove underwater and soon arrived at his father's shrine. "... Uh.. D... Dad?... I mean.... Arkhor, are you here?"he called out, then hoped for him to be there.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:22 pm

nodding he replied "Yeah sounds good and reasonable, I'm sure you will find someone, remember there's always someone out there who wants the same as you" sighing he continued "Draken.. just don't forget how proud I am of you, take your time no matter what happens I will always love you"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:03 pm

Draken nodded, understanding what he meant, he was glad that Ark was proud of him, Draken was trying his best to become successful, and he his progress was great, becoming lieutenant and slowly moving away from depression, he definitely knew things would be perfectly fine, for a while. "... Thanks...... So is there anything else you want to talk about?" he asked, not having much ideas.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Tilting his head slighy at Draken's reply "Not that I can think of at the moment? Is there anything you want to ask me?" Smiling slightly as he was unsure what to do. As he wanted to avoid certain topics not to ruin his son's mood.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Draken giggled a little as Arkhor didn't have any ideas either. Now he actually had to think of something to ask, instead of waiting for his father to say something. "...... Ok... Um.... Is there any other family members that are still out there, other then me and you?" he asked, hoping for it not to switch to a depressing topic.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Sighing slightly at the question knowing it was a tough one, "Well for that matter.. Theres loads.. For example you have some half sisters and brothers who left or passed away.. Along with connections with the goddess's Astral side, I have some sisters and brothers in law... I don't know where they got up too.. For someone of my power I can't just simply find someone.. Since my power comes from water I can only see people close to large bodies of water." Taking a breath he continued "With your mother's side I'm not sure.. I wish I could be more helpful.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:42 am

Draken was surprised to be hearing all of this, it was definitely very interesting and a lot more then he was expecting. Though, it was definitely clear to him now, that Ark has had a rough life, and seeing that he's still here after all that, means that Draken can go through a lot more. "Wow.... You must've had a rough time... and it's fine.. I bet I'll learn more on my Mother's side eventually." he responded, calmly.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:36 pm

// hmm not sure what to do //

Nodding slightly he agreed "Yeah I guess I have, but I don't look towards it as a bad thing as their only lessons. Plus for my family I have to stay strong" Finishing he lifted his paw as he created a water orb in front of them both, "If you wanted.. I can show you what your mother looked like.. though remember I can't bring her back as she would just be a shell.. I know its hard.. but every child should know their parents.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Draken's eyes widened, surprised that Arkhor would be willing to show him what his mother looked like, Draken didn't know his mother's name, what she looked like or what she acted like, he didn't know anything about her. "... Uh... Please do..... I... I've always wanted to know what she looked like... Heck, I don't even know her name." he responded, nervously.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:35 pm

// wasn't sure on the name can be changed, think it like a placeholder //

Frowning slightly as he didn't know her name, "Draken.. your mother's name was Quail.. she was intelligent and kind beyond belief, She wasn't certainly smarter than me" he chuckled sighing for a moment he focused back towards the orb, using his powers he created a dragon shape to scale, as he thought hard to create the name. Only a few moments past and details started to emerge, clearly showing her black almost grey like scales, including patterns of dark purple. Her wings folded back with a lighter grey colour matching her chest, spines running down her back all the way to the tip which was a simple pointed end. Ark began to struggle holding the image as he finished her eyes where a solid green, gasping slightly he finished creating the details yet he knew he couldn't hold the image for long. "T..there..go on.. say hello to your mother..I can't hold it for long.." smiling slightly he focused on using his power, unfortunately creating dragons was something Ark couldn't do due to his restrictions he was only able to hold the image for a few minutes before tiredness was too much, otherwise he could collapse from the strain.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Draken was frozen, he was surprised and happy at the same time, he just kept staring at the orb, he couldn't turn away. He slowly started crying tears of joy as he stared at the figure, happy to finally get to see who his mother was. ".... H... Hi m.. Mom." Draken said slowly as he had a lost of words because of how surprised he was, due to the sight of his mother.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Smiling slightly he replied "I..'m sorry Draken.. She won't reply.. I wish I could bring her back for a few minutes but.. I can't.." Frowning as he lowered his gaze "Hold her while you can son..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Draken sighed, depressingly as Ark said that she couldn't hear him. He noticed that Ark was having trouble keeping the image and knew what he had to do, now that he knew what his mother looked like, he now knows a lot more and that is all he needed. "... No... You can stop.. I'll be fine.... I don't want you to hurt yourself, just so you can show me her... I'm good." Draken responded.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Nodding at his reply he slowly let go the image as it returned back to water, yet suddenly he had an idea. If he couldn't hold the whole image he could focus on a small part a piece. Then a scale of her hide was made, walking towards the scale he picked it up with his paw smiling slightly. Turning back towards Draken he spoke "Here.. The least I can do is give you something to remember her..I have my memories of her and I know she would be proud and happy for you." Openning his paw towards him showing the fairly large scale, with her grey like colour even with some of her purple pattern. "I would understand if you don't want it but its her.. She has been watching over you all your life"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Draken wiped his tears of his face as the image disappeared, then, Ark opened his paw and showed him the scale, saying that it would help him remember his mother. Draken nodded as he slowly grabbed the scale, he definitely wanted to remember his mother, so this would definitely help with that. "Thank you.... Thank you so much dad." Draken thanked him, as he slowly started to smile.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Smiling he sighed a little shaking his paw as he had used a fair amount of energy, "So... How would you like to see something beautiful? I even took your mother there one time.. Very few have seen it" raising his brow as he looked towards him watching his reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Draken was staring at the scale for a bit, before turning back to Arkhor. He already knew what to say, if his mother liked it, then he would definitely love it. ".... Yes.. I would love to go..." he responded, smiling and looking a lot more happier, because a lot of answers that he had unanswered, we're now answered.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Smiling at his response he held ot his paw "Alright grab hold, you may feel uneasy from the teleport, don't hold your breath!" With his orange gaze looking at his son. Waiting for him to grab hold he teleported themselves into a fairly large pond in the seawing domain. It was overlooking a large expanse of forest land. High upon a mountain in a perfect place to see the stars. Within moments of their arrival fireflies emerged lighting up the dusk view. Pulling himself out of the water onto the overhang, "What do you think? I know many beautiful places but this is perfect for relaxing."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Draken listene to Arkhor carefully, then he slowly grabbed Ark's paw. Once he was teleported, he looked around as the place looked relaxing and simply amazing to him, definitely more relaxing to an old tree that Draken would lean on. "... Wow... It's... Amazing........ I can't believe... You and my mom went to this place.... Th. Thank you." Draken replied to Ark as he continued looking around the area.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 am

in a sigh of relief he replied "Well I imagined you wanted to know more about your mother, I'm just sorry for what happened.. I'm so sorry Draken.." lowering his look as he felt ashamed for not being there for him. "You shouldn't have been alone.. I..didn't know.. that your mother graced me with you.. You have all the right in the world to blame me and hate me.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 am

Draken tilted his head toward Ark's response, he would never hate him, no matter what he did, he was the only family he had.. Besides Noctissa, that are staying with him, even though Ark didn't know that Draken was alone for a long time, it was fine, Ark was his father and that's all he needed to know. "Dad.... I could never hate you.... You and my one child that staid with me, are all I got, there's no way I could hate you.. Plus I'm fine, I got through those rough times in the past... Listen, I love you dad, never forget that." Draken replied, smiling at him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Smiling slightly from his son's answer "Thanks.. Draken.. but its something I can't forgive myself for, its not your fault." Resting his snout down on the stone like overhang he continued "You know... I wasn't that much different from you.. I was nervous of many things.. along with my parents.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Draken moved a bit closer to Ark as he noticed that ark was slowly getting depressed. He understood his depression, as it wasn't his fault that he wasn't there for him when Draken was young. He giggled a bit and replied. "... Dad... I know it's difficult for you, but remember what you told me, things will get better, you may have not been there for me in the past, but look at me, I'm fine Dad, it's fine... Just be happy... And of course I'm like you, your my dad." He then hoped that Ark calm down a bit.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Smiling slightly he nodded "Yeah.. I'm not trying to compare or make myself look worse, but I've lost a lot of family Draken including friends. I carry a lot of weight on my shoulders." shifting his tail against his side, "I can create almost everything Draken.. but I can't recreate my loved ones.. I have tried and tried though its impossible.. I've created islands .. infinite amounts of creatures.. but not a single loved one.. I can't even keep them alive.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Draken began to think now, he was happy and trying to get Ark happy too, but as Ark continued, he came to a conclusion, that he wasn't helping. It was clear to him that Ark has been through a lot. "Oh.... Well.... I can understand that your carrying a lot on your shoulders, but..... Just take the advice you told me..... There will always be someone out there who wants someone like you and will stick with you.... You may have had a lot of loved ones in the past... But as you continue through your life... There will definitely be someone out there for you to be with for the rest of your life.... Just.... Don't think about the depressing times and think more on the happy times." he replied, hoping for things to get back together.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 am

Sighing slightly as he replied "Your right Draken.. Your the one who came to me for help.. when in fact it was me who needed it, sometimes it just feels like I have a curse on me.. I'm sorry Draken.." sniffling slightly he gazed towards the horizon , using his powers he started to collect water from the air. Within moments he created more fireflies as they hovered around the area lighting up the darkening skies.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next