Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) Empty Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

Post by Draken Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Draken was not at the castle, instead on land, leaning on a tree, it was very strange for a Liutenant to be away from his tribe, but Draken would always go here at a certain time, just to.. Think. He would think about how his life had been so far, how he made good friends like Storm and Ender, met a nice dragoness named Vera and had 3 kids with her, Noctissa, Sera and Lalani. Though, most of that is gone, he lost his mate, Sera is gone, Lalani is thinking of leaving and he hasn't seen any of his friends in a long time, he always goes to that tree and just... Thinks. Sometimes, even thinking of going rogue, just to be away from everyone else, but he knew, he was lieutenant and he couldn't just leave his tribe.

As Draken thought, he realized that maybe he should get someone to help him out and take him away from those bad times. He then decided that maybe his own father would help him out, since it was the only dragon that Draken could rely on. Draken got up and went to the location of his father's shrine, hoping for him to be there, he dove underwater and soon arrived at his father's shrine. "... Uh.. D... Dad?... I mean.... Arkhor, are you here?"he called out, then hoped for him to be there.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor) Empty Re: Fixing Problems (Private/Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:22 pm

As Ark was watching the world he suddenly heard a voice one of which he recognised. Slowly appearing in the shrine he stayed hidden for moment only to reveal himself confirming who it was. "Draken.. its certainly been a while" raising an eye ridge as his orange gaze looked towards his son "So what brings you here? You know you can call me anytime" Walking down some steps as his paws gave off a slight blue glow, stopping just short of the dragon as he waited for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Draken smiled when his father soon showed his face and went towards him a bit, he was happy to see his father again, but at the same time, nervous because of what he was gonna ask. "... So ugly.... Dad.... I.... Just need... Help..... I'm... Going through some... Issues and.. I don't know if I'm a good lieutenant for the tribe because of them." he responded, nervously.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Frowning slightly he lifted a paw only to nuzzle his chin slightly "I can see that are you troubled, I guess its about family too? As for being Lieutenant I couldn't be more proud you know I used to be the Lieutenant" he chuckled slightly only to return back to his concerned look "Anyways you can talk with me, I guess there is much you would like to know and wanting my advise"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:41 am

Draken smiled a bit as Arkhor said he was proud of him, he then decided to tell Ark what has been going on, so Ark can hopefully fix him and get back to being the dragon he was before. ".. Well.... A while back.... I had a... Nice mate named Vera.... I.... Thought our relationship was a thing..... But I think I was just used.... And now the kids I've had with her are all gone..... Well except for Noctissa and StarDancer..... But over all.... I'm just... Lonely." Draken responded, sounding depressed, tears slowly going down his eyes.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:46 am

frowning slightly as she walked a little closer as Draken finished hugging him slowly using his wings mainly. "Draken... I'm sorry.. take your time alright, hey look at me okay? Your not alone... I have been in your position.. I too was looking after children by myself.. but you have to stay strong for them.. Sometimes you may not think it but they couldn't be without you, they do love you son as do I. With mates yeah sadly sometimes things go wrong...I've had that on numerous occasions. What matters is the path ahead" sighing a little as he refocused his eyes towards Draken, "Hey.. the tribe needs you more then ever right now, Just think someday you might be the leader.. then there's plenty of chances you will find someone to rest your days with. You would laugh at how many advanced me back in my day" chuckling slightly, "I'm only joking draken, there where only a few who I believed to be right"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:59 am

Draken listened carefully and smiled a bit, his depression slowly decreased, he was happy to know that his father really did care about him, though his kids did leave him, but just because they left didn't mean they didn't love him, they probobly just wanted to move on and Arkhor did make a point that there is always a 2nd chance at getting a lover, but he highly doubted that, because getting Vera was just plain luck. "O... Ok.... Ok,.... M... Maybe your right.... But are you sure I'm gonna be able to have a second chance?" Draken asked, still depressed, but not as much as before.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:18 am

Smiling slightly he nuzzled his snout with his paw again "Oh draken who wouldn't want to be with you? I'm sure a seadragon would gladly be with you but remember if you see someone you like get to know them better, take it slow there's no need to rush things. When its time ask her, compliment her make your love to be known. Yes its hard but there is someone out there for you, as a funny term there's plenty of fish in the sea." nodding slightly he continued "I will watch out for you but this is something you must do yourself, I can't create what you seek. That is fulfilment, your power is yet to be known Draken so be with the seawings like you rule it providing security and hope for the tribe, for times will soon come when the future of all the tribes will be in question."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 am

Draken smiled again, barely depressed anymore, he knew his father would cheer him up again and that's exactly what he did, Draken now knew for a fact that he was liuetnenat and he had to do whatever he could to help his tribe, he hugged Arkhor tightly. "Thank... Thank you dad.... Thank you... Your right... I need to stop moping around and help my tribe the best I can.... The past is the past, and you can't change that, but you can definitely change the future." Draken said happily, slowly becoming the happy and nervous Draken that only existed in the past, but will not, return, to make things better.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:53 pm

Smiling as he listened to his words, "There's no need to be nervous anymore, you have a strong heart let others see. Then your questions will be answered in time, show them how strong you can become" smiling slightly as his mind wondered back towards his own matters, yet he released the hug sighing slightly glad that he could help. "Be strong for your children.. Draken.. but listen to them don't ignore, I've made that mistake." lowering his look down he gazed around the place, waiting to see what Draken would do.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Draken cheered up a lot more and smiled again. He understood what he meant about listening to his children and not ignoring that, he hoped to remember that in the future if he ever met the kids that left him again, then listen to what they said, maybe they just wanted to move on. ".... Your right... I guess I've made that mistake too..... I'm sorry for..... My actions toward in the past and being depressed, which wasn't helping my tribe... I hope the Seawings cane forgive me." he said, worried about what ark might say.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Frowning slight from his reply, he moved slightly adjusting his frame. "There's nothing to forgive Draken, you havn't done anything wrong, focus on what to do next. Speak with your lids they would understand after all even though you need to be strong let them see you who you really are, even with the pain in time they will understand that you tried your hardest" sighing noticing that Draken was upset he moved over again hugging him tightly with his wings, pressing hia forehead against his.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Draken felt comfortable when Arkhor hugged him, Ark was being a great father, at least that's what Draken thought. He loved being with a family member that actually liked him. "Ok.... Th.. Thank you dad.. Thank you..... You don't mind if I stay here a bit, do you?" Draken said, enjoying being with his father
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Nodding he replied with a smile "Of course your welcome son, I would gladly spend time with you. I would prefer to do it more then I have been" chuckling he slowly released the hug wrapping his wings back into their natural position. "So what would you like to do? If you wanted I could tell you about my past as you do have a right to know. But it isn't pretty or we can talk about random questions, admittedly I'm not very good with coming up with ideas"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Draken laughed a bit as Arkhor stated that he wasn't good with coming with ideas. "Well.... I'm not good with coming up with ideas either, now I know where I get that from..... How about we just ask questions.. We don't want another segment of depression now do we?" He responded, happily.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Nodding slightly he turned as he returned back to the steps laying next to them as there wasn't any point in standing plus he didn't want Draken to feel uncomfortable. "Alright ask away, I will be honest with my answers" waiting patiently as he gazed towards him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Draken nodded and began to think of something to ask him, his knowledge on his dad was about a 5/10, he only a knew a bit. He soon came up with something to ask, while Ark was making himself comfortable. ".. You said that you used to be a lieutenant, what happened with that?" Draken asked, kindly.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Shifting his tail slightly as he listened, "Well its pretty straight forward, I was the Lieutenant for 5 years I think.. Though after my first mate was killed I had to look after my kids by myself which wasn't easy... As you know, though after protecting one of my daughters Aari I was fatally injured I should have died well I was for a few minutes. I was moved into the ocean and my powers activated healing the wound. People thought I was a semi god for quite some time yet I wasn't my powers just increased and gained more and more leading to me now" chuckling slight he continued "I even saved the tribe from a devastating hurricane, creating a water barrier sphere around the whole palace."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:20 am

Draken listened carefully and enjoyed listening to his father's stories, having less depression in him, definitely made listening to the stories, a lot more easier and interesting. ".. Wow... Sounds interesting, I bet that was something you'll never forget...." he said, then began to think of something else to ask. "Ok.... Hmm.... Do you know what you did before becoming liuetnenat?" he asked, once again in a friendly way.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:41 am

Raising his brow slightly at his next question he sighed slightly as he replied "Well not too much, I was an orphan who trained into a guardian, who later at the age of 19 I became the Lieutenant" frowning slightly he gazed towards Draken and continued "Rest Draken, I'm not a dragon nor god who looks towards obedience."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:54 am

Draken's eyes widened a bit, as he was not expecting Arkhor's response, he got a bit nervous, feeling like he did something wrong. "Oh...... I'm sorry... Sorry, I was just curious.... I'm sorry." Draken replied, nervously, as he didn't want to ask another question, afraid of what would happen next if he did.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:00 pm

// Oo I was only saying that Ark doesn't mind if Draken laid close by XD, was trying to say that Ark isn't someone who looks towards being higher than other people lol //

Raising his brow again he chuckled and replied "Its alright Draken, your curiosity is a good thing. You should know more about your father anyways" Adjusting himself slightly covering a wing over his body for the time being. "So how are you liking the seawings?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:31 pm

//sorry, I kinda rushed that post, sorry XD//

Draken realized that he overreacted a bit over a small thing, then he noticed that Arkhor started asking questions now. Before he thought of respond, he wanted to calm down and go back to being happy, then being nervous. ".. I'm enjoying them very much... Much better then being with the Nightwings.... The Seawings just... Nicer and I love being around them." he responded, after zoning out for a bit.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Smiling from his reaction, he chuckled briefly and continued "So on the topic of finding you another mate, So what kind are you looking for? Personality wise. I'm sure you have a perfect image in your head, sometimes its best to think about what you wish for. Yeah most of the time it would never be perfect but what means the most to you" smirking slightly trying to not make him more nervous by lightening the subject.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Draken already knew what type of personality he would prefer if he ever choose a new mate. ".. Well.... Nice, friendly, caring.. Someone who doesn't want to rush into things and someone I'd at least have some knowledge on, like their past, what they plan for, etc.... Basically, the complete oposite of my past mate." he responded, smiling at the end.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next