Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Just like old times (Open for All)

+6
Kahlan
Ender
Draco
Allucinora
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Storm
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 2 Empty Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Draken Mon May 02, 2016 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

//I've been VERY busy lately, but I'm trying to get back to posting, time to get Drakey back into some Rp Razz//

Draken was having a great day, being part of the Seawings and leaving the Nightwings, allowed him to be recognized and be with dragons who were more like him and soon, he was given the Rank of Lieutenant. He decided to leave the Seawing territory, just for a bit, just like old times. Back in the day, Draken would write in his journal, jotting down his interests and ideas and what he was planning to do and would go on little trips. Those trips allowed him to make new friends and have fun. So he decided to do just that.

Draken grabbed his journal and flew to an open field, where everything was just right and peacefu. He went under a tall tree to relax in the shade. He hasn't seen his friends in a long time, he hasn't seen Myth, Ender or Marlowe in a long time, he's mostly just been trying to get along with his father: Arkhor. He took his journal out and wrote "Well... It's time to get out more, I've decided to just relax under the shade for a bit, let's see who comes my way." after finishing that sentence, Draken shut his journal and laid down under the tall tree, soon falling asleep.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Zerelth Sun May 08, 2016 5:31 am

Zerelth noticed a new dragon no it was him Zerelth started to back up and fired another beam at the illusion then he went into the air and attacked the illusion from above.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Draken Sun May 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Draken smiled at the Nightwing, he saw that she wasn't evil and just wanted to talk. He smiled at the hatchling when he attacked an illusion that looked like himself. He turned back to the Nightwing and waved "Hello there... Your not going to hurt the little guy right?" he said kindly and awaited a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Mon May 09, 2016 2:28 am

It seemed like there were dragons that were kind, Allucinora thought. "No, no, I don't want to hurt the hatchling." She grinned. She let go with her mind, and the illusion disappeared with a slight poof. "So, have you thought of lands beyond what the tribes claim? Wouldn't it be wonderful to explore, claim territories unknown to us now?" She stretched a wing into the distance, far away from where they were now. "Who knows what lays out there? We should go explore!" She lashed her tail on the ground, leaving deep marks. "Would you guys like to go explore?"
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey
Location : In a cookie jar inside a cookie jar inside a brownie inside a cake. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlan Mon May 09, 2016 3:49 am

Kahlan swam through a small river, her tail pushing down slightly to keep her going. She was incredibly bored, a rare thing for the energetic dragon, as with her almost endless energy, she almost always found something to do. This was not one of those times. So instead she was swimming idly through this small river she had discovered only a week ago, past the SeaWing territory. she knew it was dangerous but she was just so bored!

The light blue sea dragon had passed many wandering fish before she heard something. Something...above her? Raising her head she glanced up at the water surface and watched the rays of sunshine cut through the water elegantly. She slowly moved towards the surface as the noise she heard became slowly clearer. She could hear voices...

Her head slipped over the water's surface where she spotted two dragons talking to each other, one she immediately recognised as a Nightwing, the other one took her a while. But she soon remembered that it was the dragon that had joined the Seawings, the odd dragon. she had puzzled at his change of tribe but quickly pushed the thought away as she focused on their conversation.

At the talk of adventure, the large fin on Kahlan's head shot open in excitement and she dashed to the edge of the river, calling out to the dragons.

"You know that it would be quite dangerous to go explore outside the Tribes, right?" She spoke,a hint of teasing in her voice.
Kahlan
Kahlan
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Mon May 09, 2016 7:43 am

Allucinora turned her head to the newcomer and grinned. She'd picked up on her teasing note in her voice, and replied. "I'm serious. We should go explore. Just like the old times." She added the last line with a wink. She remembered the times her fellow nightwings told stories of humans, rogues, and other monsters unknown to them here. With a twinkle in her eye, she murmered. "I really[i][i][/i][/i] want to go explore. I was wondering if anyone'd want to come with me to explore?" She blinked hopefully. She looked back at the hatchling who was still flopping around happily. "We could even bring the little guy."
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey
Location : In a cookie jar inside a cookie jar inside a brownie inside a cake. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Mon May 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Draken listened carefully and liked the curiousity that this Nightwing showed when it came to exploring. "Sure.. We can explore, that would be exciting, I've got nothing else to do." he said, then recognized another Seawing arivve, he was happy to see another one of his tribe show up. He turned to the Seawing. "I.... It can be dangerous, but I've been out here so many times, that I put that behind." he said with a smile.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlan Tue May 10, 2016 12:07 am

Kahlan flicked her tail, splashing water behind her as she pondered the Nightwing's words.

"I'm not sure if it's best to bring the hatchling, there are humans out there after all. They could capture the poor thing." She commented, remembering a dark memory from her past. She shook it away however and returned back to the future.

"You guys can go and explore if you want, but I'm don't really wanna go. I just wanna talk with random people that hopefully won't kill me." The she dragon scrunched up her nose before laughing to herself at the action she just did.
Kahlan
Kahlan
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Tue May 10, 2016 4:48 am

Zerelth heard what the other seawing said and walked into the forest a few moments later bringing back a torn humans hand "Is this a human?" he asked.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue May 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Draken understood what the fellow Seawing meant, it wouldn't be safe to take the little guy. He listened carefully and heard that the Seawing didn't want to go. He tilted his head a bit. "Oh... Well... You know, I'll stay here and talk for a bit, I want everyone to be happy and not leave anyone apart, if that's ok with you?... Anyways what are your names?" he asked happily and awaited a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Wed May 11, 2016 12:34 am

// Zerelth, that's so brutal Zombie //

Allucinora looked at the torn human head in disgust. She disliked humans, but nobody deserved to be torn apart like that. She turned away from the severed head, back to the other dragons. "I guess I'll stay... Exploring for later..." She murmered. "I'm Allucinora, by the way. You may call me Nori or Allu." She said, hearing Draken's question. "Draken, right?" He'd never told her his name, but she knew his name somehow. She was getting bored, she realized. She needed to do something. "Are you guys hungry?"
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlan Wed May 11, 2016 12:53 am

Kahlan only glanced at the human head once before turning sharply away, a paw at her mouth as she tried to stifle the gurgling in her stomach. To distract herself she answered the Seawing's question.

"I'm Kahlan, one of the Seawing trackers." She spoke when the two finished their introductions. She paused and contemplated Allu's question before nodding her head.

"I wouldn't mind going fishing." she stated. There was hardly anything else to do anyway.
Kahlan
Kahlan
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed May 11, 2016 3:28 am

Draken laughed a bit when he realized that the other 2 dragons with him were both hungry, he wasn't that hungry, but he wouldn't mind eating. He didn't even turn to look at the human head, he basically already knew what he would see. He noticed that Allu already knew his name, he was a bit confused on how, but it didn't matter too much. "Yea I'm Draken, Seawing Lieutenant... Yea I guess I'm a bit peckish, so why not." he said happily and then stood up, no longer laying down.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Wed May 11, 2016 3:40 am

Allucinora was glad to be away from the torn head. She lifted off into the air, scanning the ground for prey. She caught sight of a herd of deer not far away. She landed once again, next to the dragons. "There is a herd of deer not far from here, through those trees." The Nightwing pointed with a wing. "We should hunt together, a herd of deer may be dangerous for a single dragon." Allucinora snapped her wing back to her side. "I could also make an illusion so the deer get confused." She grinned, thinking over the plan. "So, would you guys like to come?"
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 am

// its. a hand not a head... //

"Im Zerelth" he said and added "i found this hand on the shore when i woke up".
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Wed May 11, 2016 12:15 pm

// XD Still, a hand is brutal and disgusting //
I will post later
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlan Wed May 11, 2016 4:44 pm

//Sorry, I read it as a head xD//

The Seawing nodded her head at Draken, acknowledging his rank and watched as the Nightwing opened her wings and rose up into the sky. Kahlan wondered what it was like for other dragons to live above water. It was quite a strange though to Kahlan, having to fly where ever you wanted to go and not being able to swim to the deep parts.

Her head followed the dragons movements as she lowered back to the ground and spoke of a deer herd not to far away.

What was a deer herd?

"I'm not quite sure if I'll be of much use.." Kahlan muttered, her fins flattening against her scales as a silver blush crept to her cheeks. "I haven't been above water for a while now, and am not an experienced flyer. I also do not have much knowledge of land prey..."
Kahlan
Kahlan
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu May 12, 2016 2:48 pm

//because i am being lazy, i won't change for now.//
As i listened to the group with an idea of going exploring to unknown lands which i seen one part i wish i could forget after what happened last time. But as soon as Allu mentioned a deer herd nearby, my stomach growled at the words. "Sorry about that, and i think that would be a good idea to get some deer." I replied to her with a smile on my face for thinking of the deer over there.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu May 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Draken smiled as he watched everyone get along, but didn't like the negative talk that Kahlan was saying. He did used to be very negative, but now a days, he's trying to be positive and hasn't spoken negatively in a long time. He didn't want anyone to turn into what he once was so he turned to Kahlan and said "Hey.. Don't be like that, you'll be fine, just takes some getting used to, don't doubt yourself... Anyways I'd love to go hunting for deer, that would be great." he then awaited a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlan Mon May 16, 2016 11:15 pm

//just a nudge so the others can post before it's my go//
Kahlan
Kahlan
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Tue May 17, 2016 8:29 am

//Im pretty busy with school so im not posting much sorry guys ill be more active in a day or two Smile //
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlan Fri May 20, 2016 6:30 pm

//After this weekend I should be good, assignments are difficult//
Kahlan
Kahlan
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Sun May 22, 2016 10:22 pm

// I won't be active for a day or two, in school we have a week of MAP testing... Wish me luck //
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Mon May 23, 2016 7:09 am

Zerelth looked at Draken and asked "Who are those creatures called Deer?" and he yawned. Saying one last Word before falling asleep "Sleepy..."
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 am

// is the rp still going somewhere? sorry i havent been active for months Sad //

Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:23 am

//I can if you want it to, I'm probably the only one active in it though Razz//
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next