Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Just like old times (Open for All)

+6
Kahlan
Ender
Draco
Allucinora
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Storm
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 3 Empty Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Draken Mon May 02, 2016 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

//I've been VERY busy lately, but I'm trying to get back to posting, time to get Drakey back into some Rp Razz//

Draken was having a great day, being part of the Seawings and leaving the Nightwings, allowed him to be recognized and be with dragons who were more like him and soon, he was given the Rank of Lieutenant. He decided to leave the Seawing territory, just for a bit, just like old times. Back in the day, Draken would write in his journal, jotting down his interests and ideas and what he was planning to do and would go on little trips. Those trips allowed him to make new friends and have fun. So he decided to do just that.

Draken grabbed his journal and flew to an open field, where everything was just right and peacefu. He went under a tall tree to relax in the shade. He hasn't seen his friends in a long time, he hasn't seen Myth, Ender or Marlowe in a long time, he's mostly just been trying to get along with his father: Arkhor. He took his journal out and wrote "Well... It's time to get out more, I've decided to just relax under the shade for a bit, let's see who comes my way." after finishing that sentence, Draken shut his journal and laid down under the tall tree, soon falling asleep.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Zerelth Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:31 am

// well ill be active too now Razz //
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Draken Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:43 am

//We'll resume then Smile//

Draken chuckled slightly as he watched the cute hatchling fall asleep, he would respond to the question the hatchling asked, once the little guy was awake. Seeing the little hatchling made him think of his children, he brought Lalani and Noctissa to the tribe, Tissa seemed to be happy to be at this new place, but Lalani didn't. He was worried about Sera too, how he left a note at the cave. But it's been a couple days and Sera hasn't came. His worried that they would both leave him, just like his other children who abandoned him, he let out a small tear as he began to think about it. After this day, Draken would sneak back to his old cave, to see if Sera was still there, but for now, Draken would stay with Zerelth

Last edited by Draken on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:30 am

Zerelth was having a dream about playing with his family but... the dream changed the backround became dark and misty and he saw his parents dead again... He woke up and shouted: "Mommy, Daddy!".
He then realised it was just a nightmare, and calmed down when he was calmed he looked at Draken.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:58 am

Draken did a slight jump when Zerelth surprises him. He didn't know what startled the hatchling, he soon startled to relax. "Woah.... What's wrong little guy?" he asked, looking and sounded a bit worried because he didn't know what startled the little guy and why he would say words like 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. Perhaps it was just a nightmare.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 am

"Umm... its nohing" and would look away trying to hide his tears from Draken he would wipe off his tears and ask "So what are those things called deer?"
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:35 am

Draken calmed down a bit more as the hatchling calmed down. He definitely noticed that something was wrong, but tried to ignore it. "Uhh..... Well, Deer are animals that we dragons hunt and eat." he responded, a bit nervously.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:59 am

Zerelth's stomatch started growling as Draken talked about food he asked "I'm sorry but could you teach me how to hunt?" He looked away because it was embarassing for him to ask that.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:22 am

Draken calmed down a bit more and stopped being nervous as the little guy wanted to learn how to hunt, Draken smiled slightly and was fine with doing that, after all, it was better then laying in the middle of nowhere for the rest of the day. ".. Ok... I can do that for you.... Don't be nervous... Hunting is easy... I can teach you." he responded, acting a bit more happy.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:52 am

//Im to lasy to change so ill do it with Sagitiarus//
Zerelth looked at Draken and joyfully said "what are we waiting then lets go!" he bit Drakens leg and tried to get him moving.
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:44 am

Draken giggles a bit and got up as the hatchling playfully bit his leg. He then turned to little guy. ".. So... You can follow me.. I know a good hunting place.... Or if you want, you can hop on my back and I'll take you there." Draken responded, smiling, trying not to think of his past.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:15 am

Food.

Qualzexcta needed food. He had been putting off hunting for some time now, mostly because he was scared to do so. The ocean was plentiful with many different large sea creatures, but none of them could quench his hunger. Sure, there were blue whales, but with a length of eight hundred feet long and a height of one hundred and sixty, he really could eat nothing else but blue whales, since they were the only thing that could fill him up.

Except.... they weren't.

Swimming through the waters, his long, snake body winding and moving with the flowing rhythm of the sea. His eyes would pierce through the darkness as he moved, as he was quite deep underwater, searching for blue whales.

Soon, he found one. And with the swiftness of a sea lion, took the great beast out, swallowing it whole. But he was still hungry.

He continued moving, his turquoize body moving elegantly through the sea.

(Are Draken and Zerelth in the water or out of it?)
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:48 am

//we are out of the water//
Zerelth yawned and said "well I dont think I can catch them" he looked at his fins with which he could run as he though "well I quess I can fly at them" his gills felt dry so he jumped bavk at the sea enjoying the swim.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Swimming through the depths, Qual would look up, spotting a small dragon swimming through the water. His eyes would narrow. It was just a hatchling, no doubt. Hardly a snack. He shook his head, and decided to swim up to meet the small dragon, his eyes flashing with curiosity.

No. Wait.

The large dragon paused. His body was still concealed in the depths. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to approach this dragon. He was known for being quite an intimidating presence, after all.

With a few quick beat of his tail, Qual would quickly swim through the water, the shadows concealing him more, as he watched the small dragon swim.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3