Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

2 posters

Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Sephtis was outside of the only true home he had known for the first time in a while. He immediately found a secluded area hidden by trees and started practicing his newfound knowledge of a new magical ability. He strains his mind in an effort to reach into the magical realm of nature. His first attempt yields only a small, dark, silver-like, glow and a crackling sound. He makes another attempt and this time a dark, sharp shard of magic is flung into existence and almost immediately stabs into a nearby tree with a loud THWACK. He sees that it has hit a little bit to the left side of the tree. Time to start practicing this new ability. He also needed to train in his stealth more. He was still only above average of the other trainees, and this wasn't good enough. He started creeping along as quietly as possible through the shrubbery. His movements were near silent. One might even have mistaken the sounds he made as a rustling wind or a small breeze. He was improving in the element of silence. Suddenly the snap of a fallen branch under his paw seemed to thunder and echo through the forest. He knew that it wasn't really that loud, but it sure felt like it when no sounds aside from his near silent breath and the rustle of leaves were present. He thinks to himself, "ARGH, that isn't supposed to happen! I've been trained to be silent and one stupid little insignificant twig ruins all of that!" He brushes his anger aside and continues to train. He must improve or he might be rejected from the only family he has ever known. Someone might have heard that...
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by jack fire Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:56 am

(may i join in)
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:43 pm

OOC: (Sure, feel free to join. There will probably be combat though, just warning you.)
Sephtis
Sephtis

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:26 am

jack is outside traveling and looking around in a forest that is a way off from his home still being fairly new to this land he does not know what the world is like around his home so when he has time he will go out to explore so just like today he will pack a small bag consisting of food and half of his armor set the other half he is wearing which is the gauntlets and the greaves (the greaves is like the lower legs guard) he was give this armor set when he did training with the queen of the fire wings and a few other dragon he has stop for he now for he was hungry and he want a small snack before he go home he open he bag and pull out so food he pack when he was eating he hears a snapping of a branch some away wondering if it was a animal that he can kill and eat for dinner so he does not need to go hunting later on in the day when it came time to he get up and head in the direction of the sound of the snapping of the branch bring his bag
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephtis Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:43 am

Sephtis heard the crunching of the underbrush nearby. He readied himself for an attack, but who would just up and attack someone for no reason? If they got inquisitive about what he was doing he might have to do something about it though. He decided against hiding and stayed out in the open. He would be ready to fight. He raised the spines along his neck and back just to make sure that he was at least somewhat intimidating. His venomous tail is poised ready to lash forward. He would wait for the newcomer to make their move.
Sephtis
Sephtis

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 am

Jack keep moving through the underbrush keeping a lookout for the large game animal but he see no sign of one so he but keep looking for it but now he is starting to wonder if he really did hear the snapping of a branch but just as when he is just getting ready to give up he come in to a small clearing he look around and then he eye fall on you he start to size you up seeing that you are in a position to attack him if you want to he shifts his body weight back onto he back legs and at the same time he digs his front claws into the ground cutting stone and the dirt but instead of just attacking this dragons he want to know what is going in here “ hello my name jack may i ask what you are doing out here and why you are look like you are going to attack me”
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephtis Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Sephtis relaxes and lowers the spines on his back. He stands up to his full height and speaks, "What I'm doing is my own business, but I am Sephtis." He waits for you to calm down, but he is ready to go back into combat stance at a moments notice. He wonders to himself, "What could a FireWing be doing this close to a SkyWing city?" If the newcomer kept asking about what he was doing he'd have to make something up. That or...
Sephtis
Sephtis

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:48 pm

“Nice to meet you sephtis but i must ask why are you out here for i know i have not go beyond the borders unless they change them” as he is saying this he is thinking “ i really hoping that i did not go beyond the borders i don't need the hell coming at me if i did” then he look you in the eyes “if it help I'm out here exploring for it has been a long time since i been out in this area so that why im out here so will you give me the courtesy"
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephtis Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:39 pm

"I'll tell you that I work for the military. That's all you're getting," he says. If Jack decided he needed further information that would probably be it. He was giving the dragon every chance to leave unscathed, but he was being quite persistent. Then he realized that the magic shard was still glimmering slightly stuck in the tree. That wasn't good. This could get ugly.
Sephtis
Sephtis

Back to top Go down

Post by jack fire Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 am

He does not say anything for a short for he is thinking on your answer after a few min he stat to look around the little clearing as he does he spote something stuck to a tree then he makes a face as if a lightbulb just went off then he look at you dead in you your eyes then after a few sec he says “you was ether training of fighting something but do the the lake of damaged to the trees i say you was training with what or why i don't know but i do know one thing i have interrupting it and for that in sorry” as he is saying this he take off his backpack and set ot on the ground with the rest of the armor is strap to the front of he backpack
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down