Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just like old times (Open for All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just like old times (Open for All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Just like old times (Open for All)

+6
Kahlan
Ender
Draco
Allucinora
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Storm
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) Empty Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Draken Mon May 02, 2016 4:25 pm

//I've been VERY busy lately, but I'm trying to get back to posting, time to get Drakey back into some Rp Razz//

Draken was having a great day, being part of the Seawings and leaving the Nightwings, allowed him to be recognized and be with dragons who were more like him and soon, he was given the Rank of Lieutenant. He decided to leave the Seawing territory, just for a bit, just like old times. Back in the day, Draken would write in his journal, jotting down his interests and ideas and what he was planning to do and would go on little trips. Those trips allowed him to make new friends and have fun. So he decided to do just that.

Draken grabbed his journal and flew to an open field, where everything was just right and peacefu. He went under a tall tree to relax in the shade. He hasn't seen his friends in a long time, he hasn't seen Myth, Ender or Marlowe in a long time, he's mostly just been trying to get along with his father: Arkhor. He took his journal out and wrote "Well... It's time to get out more, I've decided to just relax under the shade for a bit, let's see who comes my way." after finishing that sentence, Draken shut his journal and laid down under the tall tree, soon falling asleep.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Just like old times (Open for All) Empty Re: Just like old times (Open for All)

Post by Storm Mon May 02, 2016 4:29 pm

Storm silently skimmed over the treetops, taking in deep breaths of the cool air. Something beneath the trees caught his eye. Draken! He spiraled down to the SeaWing lieutenant and sat down next to him, waiting for him to wake.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Tue May 03, 2016 7:57 am

Zerelth was swimming around the ocean looking for prey as he was starving after a while Zerelth did find a whale but he was out of strength so he floated near the shore as he said "I need to find food or ill die but im too tired" and at that moment he lost conciousness. From a distance it looked like Zerelth was waiting for birds to fly straight into its mouth.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue May 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Draken enjoyed his sleep, having great dreams and soon awoke. He stretched, yawned a bit and looked around to see his friend storm. He smiled. "Oh.... Hey Storm, I wasn't expecting to see you here, how are you?" he said happily and was glad to see Storm again, last time he saw storm was at his wedding, he learned to control his nightmare mode a lot more and he was planning to show storm later on.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue May 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Storm had laid down next to Draken, dozing, when he heard the other drake stir. "Oh, you are awake," he remarked, sitting up drowsily. "I am doing well. What about you?" he returned the question.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Wed May 04, 2016 5:19 am

Zerelth was carried to a shore near a forest by the waves and slowly regained conciousness after a little while he regained his conciousness fully and thought "Huh... where am I?" Then he stood up and looked around he saw an human nearby he quickly killed the human and ate him later on he heard two dragon voices nearby and he walked towards them because he was curious who were they.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Draken smiled when storm responded. He was kind of curious on what he was doing here. "Oh... I'm doing great, what have you been up to lately? I'm also curious on what your doing here." Draken said happily and did notice a hatchling nearby, but was a bit more focused on storm then him.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed May 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Storm shrugged. "Just exploring more of our beautiful planet, I guess." Storm's keen eyes caught a small movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned to it. He smiled at the small hatchling. "Hello there, little one," he greeted with a smile.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Thu May 05, 2016 11:14 am

Zerelth shrugged when the dragon talked to him quickly went into air thinking that the dragons may attack him so he stayed above them using all the strenght he had left saying nervously "H-h-hello and may i ask what your names are?".
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 05, 2016 11:33 am

((Zerelth, please don't post on any RPS until your character has been approved.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Thu May 05, 2016 1:02 pm

// may I join this RP? //
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey
Location : In a cookie jar inside a cookie jar inside a brownie inside a cake. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu May 05, 2016 1:33 pm

//Yes, you may join//
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Thu May 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Baldirak Sapiens Draco wrote:((Zerelth, please don't post on any RPS until your character has been approved.))
ok i wont
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Fri May 06, 2016 11:36 am

// We can continue //
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri May 06, 2016 5:55 pm

//I think this would be a good idea to join.//
I walked around, trying to find something to do and found a group with one of my friends included, which always ends up to be an adventure. I walked over to the group and greeted myself to them. "Hello there, i hope i didn't interrupt anything." I greeted with my usual fashion, since i would rather to see if i needed to leave or not then to barge in on something i'm not welcome too.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri May 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Draken giggled a bit when he got Storm's response to his question earlier. "Well... It's great that you somehow found me." he said happily and then saw that Storm started talking to a hatchling, he saw the hatchling hovering above the ground and smiled. "Hello there... I'm Draken, Seawing Lieutenant... It's nice to meet you." he said kindly and then saw that yet another Dragon showed up, a Firewing. He then turned to the Firewing. "oh it's fine... You can join in.. I love company." he said, then waited for someone else to speak.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Sat May 07, 2016 7:39 am

Zerelth noticed another dragon coming and landed right next to Draken because he knew that he wouldn't hurt him and bit Drakens leg a bit because he wanted to play and at the same time looking at the same time looking at his journal.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Sat May 07, 2016 10:41 am

Allucinora swooped over the trees, enjoying the air flow over her scales. From her vintage point, she could see dragons ahead of her. The Nightwing skimmed lower above the treetops. What if the other dragons wouldn't accept her? She was a Nightwing after all, and everyone expected them to be evil. Anyways, she decided to take the risk. Run she would if they lashed out at her. She landed on a tree some distance away from the group, the tree bending slightly under her weight. She slid down the rough trunk of the tree. She wanted to play, also. She crouched down in the long grass, belly scraping the ground. She called to her powers, playing with light and covering herself in shadows. She walked into the group of dragons, and let her cover of shadows drop. Obviously, they'd see she'd popped straight out of the air. "Hello! I didn't interrupt an important conversation, did I?" Allucinora grinned as she popped out of the air. "I don't tend to see dragons around a lot, so, what's new?"
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey
Location : In a cookie jar inside a cookie jar inside a brownie inside a cake. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Sat May 07, 2016 11:40 am

// You knew this would happen allucinora Very Happy //
Zerelth looked at a dragon who showed up just now It was a nightwing Zerelth stopped. He started to emit light blue light and fired a cyan coloured beam at the nightwing right after it he started to growl and said "I will kill you!" and he jumped towards the nightwing.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat May 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Draken giggled when he felt the little hatchling bite his leg a bit, he loved hatchlings and he was planning to ask their name and maybe play with him. But then another dragon showed up, a Nightwing. It had been a long time since Draken met a Nightwing, last one he met was Ender, he liked them a bit, but some wasily got on his nerves.

Draken quickly noticed the hatchling's reaction, he was shocked and quickly grabbed his tail before he got any closer to the Nightwing. Last thing he wanted was to become enemies with this Nightwing, he pulled the hatchling toward him and hugged him gently."Ok.. Listen little guy, i get that you probably don't like Nightwings, but it's not right to randomly attack someone, if they attack, I'll protect you ok?" he said kindly.

Draken then turned to the Nightwing, hoping that she was ok because the hatchling fired a beam at her."I'm very sorry... I hope your ok.. I'm Draken, Seawing lieutenant.. The little guy must have been startled.. That's all." He said and awaited a response.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Sat May 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Zerelth looked at Draken and bit his leg again at the same flaping his wing desperately trying to lift draken into the air but after some time he gave up and layed down as his stomatch growled and said "Im hungry" right after that he fell unconcious.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat May 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Draken laughed when he saw the hatchling biting his leg and as he tried to lift him up, but soon gave up. He heard his little stomach growl and he said he was hungry, then went unconscious. He smiled and being the kind dragon he is. He went over to a nearby lake to get some food for the little guy, he attempted to catch a big fish for the little guy and soon got one. He walked back to the hatchling, set the big fish down next to him and laid down next to the little guy, then started to nuzzle him, trying to wake him up.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sat May 07, 2016 2:14 pm

Well, so far so good i think. I thought to myself, seeing the Nightwing appear next to us. And after that, the little chaos ball i would like to call hatchlings attacked the Nightwing, which wasn't such a good idea from what i heard of them, but also ended up fine. "To answer your question, no you didn't interrupt anything that i know of. And since i didn't introduce myself earlier, i am Draco the flamewing, and it's a pleasure to meet you all." I introduced myself to the group formally because it seemed like it was the right thing to do.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Zerelth slowly wake up noticing that draken is waking him up and right next to himself he saw a giant fish. he launched at it and started to eat. he only ate half of it and he was already full then he said "t-thank you" and he jumped near draco and bit his leg.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Allucinora Sun May 08, 2016 5:15 am

Allucinora blinked in distaste. "You underestimate Nightwings, Dragon." She snorted, before ducking under the beam of cyan water. "You think I'm evil, don't you?" For safety, she decided to play with light some more, covering herself with shadows therefore rendering herself invisible to Zerelth and visible to the other dragons. "I come here for some conversation and to make some friends and I get... this." Allucinora did a loop in the air. She wondered what would be the Seawing's reaction to another one of himself. Grinning, she concentrated on creating an illusion. The fins, the head, the wings. A few seconds later, she'd created another Zerelth. He'd be confused, definitely. She smirked, sitting back. She'd talk to the other dragons who were more gentle. "Hello!"
Allucinora
Allucinora

Female Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next