Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 4 Empty A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

(Same context, open to the first one or two that join because I'm not faring well in crowded topics ^^)

Nisha started to grow weary as she finally crossed the border with the Firewings. The dragoness had spent a whole month among the Nightwing before finally deciding to leave. It had been hard to make a decision when she already has two pretty competent lovers... But her thirst for adventure soon outweighed her interest for the two males, and so she was on her way again.
The last time she went through the Firewing territory had left her some bad memories. Their hot temper was really something dangerous, and it happened more than once that she couldn't have the time to explain herself before guards tried to emprison her. Well, she would see how she would fair this time. She had gained some considerable knowledge among the Nightwing and there were a few things she wanted to proof-check with materials from the Firewings. And who knew, maybe she would get a good surprise?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Nisha raised an eyebrow as Flames spoke. He was speaking like she would be going right now... But Nisha was barely beginning her journey among the Firewings. Especially since...
"Uh ? I wasn't intending to leave right now... Especially since in case you forgot I will need to have a discussion about your godhood! I'm a scholar before anything, and it is the first time I get the chance to talk with a Semi God like that! But I can understand you're busy and have things to do. So... When will you be available?" she asked him with a smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Flames Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:57 pm

Flames heard her and his eyes widened as he thought Nisha was about to leave. Seeing as his thoughts were wrong he shook his head a bit, trying to at least redeem himself. "Oh dear, I thought you were leaving... Oops, well then I'll stay here and answer any questions you may have, My work isn't that important, its just writing a another book like I always do." He replied, getting ready for questions and taking the idea of him leaving to write, right out of his head.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:42 am

Nisha smiled at Flames as he proposed to answer all her questions. She was torn between her curiosity and her tiredness after her trip, but right now the later was a bit more dominant.
"Thank you, Flames. But if you don't mind I'll do this another day. I think I'll have another lazy day before. I'll probably rest outside, maybe explore a bit around..." she told him, smiling.
She was a bit surprised to see how confident Flames was becoming. It seemed all he needed had been that little push of hers...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Flames nodded, but was somewhat confused on her words. She said she wasn't leaving, then said she was? It confused him a bit, but once again, he'd have to switch things up, but he looked on the bright side, this wouldn't be the last time he would see her. "Err.... Ok... It was nice to have you as company, see you tomorrow or... Any day I guess, I'll be at my volcano." Flames replied, still slightly being confused.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla the Dragoness Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Layla was out walking about getting some exercise. She had been indoors for a long time helping her sister with her studies. Layla loved her twin sister, but she can be annoying at times. Always asking her to help out with studies, cooking, or anything else around the house. Layla was a tracker, so she was use to being outside, so that was where she felt most at home.
Layla was walking around the border of the Firelands. She didn't know why she was so far out, but she did know it felt good. She loved to see what may lie beyond them, but dared not venture past them. She just kept walking till she saw two dragons talking to each other. One of them she knew was the Firewing God that she had grown up learning about. One thing good about having a sister who studies alot if the random information that she can get from her. The other however Layla didn't know who was. She decided to approch slowly.

Layla the Dragoness

Female Virgo Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4