Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 3 Empty A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

(Same context, open to the first one or two that join because I'm not faring well in crowded topics ^^)

Nisha started to grow weary as she finally crossed the border with the Firewings. The dragoness had spent a whole month among the Nightwing before finally deciding to leave. It had been hard to make a decision when she already has two pretty competent lovers... But her thirst for adventure soon outweighed her interest for the two males, and so she was on her way again.
The last time she went through the Firewing territory had left her some bad memories. Their hot temper was really something dangerous, and it happened more than once that she couldn't have the time to explain herself before guards tried to emprison her. Well, she would see how she would fair this time. She had gained some considerable knowledge among the Nightwing and there were a few things she wanted to proof-check with materials from the Firewings. And who knew, maybe she would get a good surprise?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Flames Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 am

Flames tilted his head a bit. He didn't mean it to be a romantic night at all, but he got over it quickly. Flames started thinking and thought maybe he should just leave her alone for the night and go with her the next day.... Hopefully. "Oh.... Uhh, how about I'll take you to that cave, you can sleep there, I'll go back to my volcano and in the morning we can meet up at this spot.... Sound good?" he asked nicely, hopeing for a good answer.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:28 am

Nisha smiled at Flames, having a small sigh. It was hard to follow him sometimes, as his thoughts changed so quickly... She had just said it wouldn't be a romantic night without refusing his proposal, but yet he now changed his mind and wanted to let her sleep alone. Well, what was sure was that he was good-hearted, at least he tried to make his best to make her feel good. The white dragoness decided it was maybe better not to tell him he didn't needed to sleep alone, it would only make things more complicated.
"Sure thing then. I will follow you, Flames." she replied as she waited for him to lead the way.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 am

Flames smiled slightly as she agreed to it, his thoughts were going crazy after the day he's had today, thought, one thought of his, was pretty much guaranteed to happen, that thought was that at the end, Nisha would leave, knowing him as only a friend and probably go to another tribe where she would probably try to improve someone else's confidence, he didn't like to think of that thought, so he decided to make the best of it while she was here.

Flames then stopped zoning out and spread his wings out, flying back to the cave where he tried to help her out, hoping she would follow and started to change his mind on the going to back and sleeping at his volcano idea. He started getting very tired, but had to stay awake.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:06 am

Nisha followed Flames as he took off, following him on their way back to the cave he had showed her earlier. The trip didn't last for long, and hopefully, because she was starting to feel extremely tired. It was with pleasure that she finally landed, ever so gracefully. The white dragoness proceeded to let out a long yawn and stretched her front paws, feeling her tiredness get over her. Knowing she wouldn't have to walk more today was a relief.
However she soon saw Flames was in a rather similar state. The red dragon seemed exhausted as well.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay? You look pretty tired too..." she asked him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Flames smiled only slightly as Nisha arrived shortly, he was very tired and she soon noticed that. He began thinking on a response, he didn't want to sound awkward, nor did he want his response to sound like a joke, but he soon came up with one. "Umm.... Yea.. Maybe your right... I guess I'll just......" He stopped talking for a sec and yawned "... Stay here with you.... I guess." he responded nervously.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:38 am

Nisha couldn't help but smile as Flames sounded pretty uncertain about what he was saying. His tiredness sure didn't seem to help him with his choice of words. The white dragoness headed inside the cave, finding a spot that looked comfortable to lie on. She flopped on her side more than she actually laid down, and patted the place next to her, hinting Flames to come right there. She had a brief wonder of what he would do - would he just lay down as well, or would he cover her with a wing? With him it seemed like both were possible. He was caring enough to put on a wing, but oblivious enough not to take the hint.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Flames giggled a bit when Nisha beckoned him over to lay with her. He slowly went over to the spot she wanted him to go and lay next to her. He started thinking of what a good friend would do, it's been a very long time since he has ever slept with anyone, after a while of him thinking, he slowly covered her with his wing, trying to be nice, he hoped on his head that he did good, hoping that she wouldn't think that it was strange for him to be doing that, but soon, he realized he was too tired to care.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:59 am

Nisha let out a purr as Flames lied next to her. She was close enough to feel his warmth, and it was rather enjoyable. Her purr intensified as the Semi-god then proceeded to put his wing over her, almost tenderly. This time Flames had everything right.
"Hrm... You're so warm.. Good night, hot stuff." she purred.
Nisha then proceeded to let our an impressive yawn and stretch her paw, before closing her eyes. She felt asleep almost instantly, physically exhausted by her day. She would probably wake up later than the Semi-god.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Flames smiled when he heard her pur, then blushed when she called him 'hot stuff' he soon saw her asleep. He lay his head down as he slowly closed his eyes, he soon fell asleep and dreamed on how his day would be like the next day, he wanted to wake up early, just to make sure she wouldn't ditch him over night, but for now, he just wanted to enjoy a good night sleep.

//Time skip? Assuming//
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:49 am

Nisha woke up in the morning, feeling suddenly sore. Of course, after her long trips she was always sore for days... Well at least she had a comfortable place to sleep with. And a sweet Drake to share her warmth with. Even though at the moment it was more like him heating her. His body was so warm... So it wasn't a legend that Firewings were naturally hot - blooded... That was a pleasurable piece of knowledge... She was feeling so good...
Before she could realize it she had dozed off again, a smile on her face. Her days here in the Firewing territory promised to be pleasurable ones.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:30 am

Flames woke up a bit late in the morning, he wanted to wake up in the morning, but he just really needed sleep after working and meeting a new friend, he was a bit dissapointed in himself for not waking earlier, but then quickly realized the reason why he wanted to wake up early. He quickly turned and saw Nisha still laying with him, he was relieved that she didn't leave and she was in fact awake. He lifted his head slowly and yawned, then smiled at her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:38 am

Nisha went in a succession of small naps as she was comfortably lying on the ground, free of any problem. She was in the Firewing territory, she was in a safe place, with nice company. This was a perfect end of a trip. The dragoness would take it easy for a few days before getting on some more active studies within the territory. For the moment though, she was nice where she was.
During one of her awake moments, she saw Flames turning toward her, which made her smile. The male almost seemed like he didn't believe she would be there. Was sleeping with a dragoness such an highly improbable moment for him?
"Morning, Flames. Had a good sleep?" she asked him, still lazily lying on the ground, not having moved a muscle yet.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Flames smiled when she spoke, he knew that she would probably leave today and that was fine with him, now since she has helped him, he start looking into being more social. "Yes I did...... Would you like me to get some kind of breakfast?" he asked, still slightly tired.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 am

Nisha smiled back to Flames, before letting an impressive yawn and stretch her paws, still lying on her flank. She then proceeded to loudly purr at his proposition.
"Oh, I sure would love! I don't think I'll be able to move much today... My paws are so sore." she said with another smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:05 am

Flames nodded at Nisha's response and was glad that she liked him to get breakfast for them. . "Don't worry, I'll get breakfast... You can relax here, ok?" he said and soon stretched his wings and legs out as he then flew out the cave. Minutes later, he returned with 2 deer in his maw, he placed them both down on the ground and smiled at Nisha. "I hope that's good, I had trouble finding any food, this is all I could find." he said, still in a happy mood.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Nisha barely had the time to nod to Flames before the red dragon left to get a meal for them. Even after he left the dragoness couldn't help but slightly purr, resting her head on the ground. Flames was a nice drake. It was a wonder he didn't already get a mate, even with his tendency to make things awkward she shouldn't be the first one to get that close to him. Oh, maybe the fact he lived outside the main part of the territory played a part there... Nisha just relaxed, waiting for Flames to return. She would greet him back with a loud purr and a visible smile.
"Oh, thank you very much Flames. That will be more than enough..." she thanked him.
Joining the gesture with the speech, the dragoness extended her neck and nuzzled the dragon's cheek.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:00 am

Flames was glad that Nisha was happy about the meal, he could definitely tell that she was happy by the tone of her voice and her purrs. He blushed only slightly as the dragoness nuzzled his cheek. He noticed that Nisha was still a bit tired. He then scooted her deer over to her, just so she didn't have to get up just to eat. "No problem... And there, just in case you were still a bit tired.. Just take your time, no rush." he said kindly and then moved to his deer, laid down and began to bite into it.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:57 am

Nisha purred loudly as Flames moved one of the two deer closer from her, telling her she could take her time. The Semi-God was even more attentive than she had thought in the first place. Yeah, she would definitely have a great time with him.
"You're really a sweetheart, Flames. It's really a wonder no dragoness tried to get you yet..." she thanked him with a purr.
The dragoness also began to bite into her deer, calmly enjoying her breakfast. It was really relaxing to get a breakfast like that without having to go out and hunt by herself...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:35 am

Flames stopped biting into his deer as he heard her speak. "Well.... It's really obviously, I didn't have confidence back then... Now I do, thanks to you." he replied and winked at her as referring to what happened yesterday. He then went back eating his deer, beginning to think. He already knew that she would leave by the end of the way, but he at least wanted to make her time with him, memorable for her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:00 am

Nisha smiled at Flames when the male replied to her wonders with a confident tone. That was right that while she hadn't done much to help him with his confidence, a small push was all what Flames seemed to have needed.
"You're welcome, Flames. That'll be for the excellent welcome I'm having right now." he replied with her smile.
The dragoness continued to eat the deer, minutes passing as the carcass became smaller and smaller with each chunk of meat eaten. Soon enough she had finished her deer, and let out a contended smile. Her muscles were somewhat aching, and just being able to enjoy a good meal without moving an inch was something she was thankful for. Nisha laid her head on her front paws, feeling her eyes starting to close for themselves.
"Hmm... Think I need a little nap... To digest this..." she sleepily said.
Before she could even realize it she had fallen into a light sleep, exhaustion from the previous day combining with how comfortable she was right now.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Flames smiled at her response and resumed eating his dear. Later on he was finished chewing off the chunks of meat left over from the deer, leaving almost nothing but bones. He looked back at Nisha when he was finished and realized that she had already fell asleep. He didn't hear anything she said before she fell into a deep sleep, so he didn't know why. He didn't attempt to wake her up, he just sat there, thinking of what to do until she woke up.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:31 am

Nisha slept for a whole hour before she woke up again, drowsily opening her eyes. She was sleepy and didn't feel like moving an inch. Visibly she was more exhausted by her travels that she cared to admit. This day would definitely be a slow one.
A purr emanated from her as she spotted Flames in front of her. The red dragon was still there, waiting for her to wake up. He really was a nice dragon...
"Hrmm... How long... Did I sleep?" she asked, her sentence interrupted by a huge yawn.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 pm

(Hope you don't mind me posting on Draken)

Flames never really did anything. He was still sitting in the exact same spot just... Thinking. He was thinking about what he'd do if he actually had a mate, or what he'd do if Nisha became his mate. He didn't know for sure what he'd do, but one main thought was that he was afraid that he could kill them because of anger just like he did to his friend. He didn't know if he was ready for love, his confidence wasn't that high after those thoughts, but then again, dragons a lot younger then him, already had a mate.
Flames soon heard Nisha's voice, realizing he was day dreaming throughout the entire day. "You were asleep for... I think an hour... Maybe it's time to get up." Flames said, smiling at her, in a calming mood.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Nisha let out another yawn, stretching her paws. She obviously was still groggy from sleep, slowly purring as she looked at Flames.
"Hrrmm... Maybe... I don't think I'll go far today though. Probably just snooze somewhere... Can't thank you enough for hosting me, Flames. I rarely had such a warm welcome." she told him, purring.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 am

Flames sighed as he knew that she would have to go at one point, he knew he couldn't just keep her there. He smiled at her warmly, as he did realize that he would have to return to his volcano to do some things done."Your welcome Nisha, is was a pleasure to meet you.. I hope that one day, we may find eachother again." he replied, calmly. He stopped his thoughts and began to think of what happened yesterday. Which he definitely enjoyed.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next