Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 2 Empty A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

(Same context, open to the first one or two that join because I'm not faring well in crowded topics ^^)

Nisha started to grow weary as she finally crossed the border with the Firewings. The dragoness had spent a whole month among the Nightwing before finally deciding to leave. It had been hard to make a decision when she already has two pretty competent lovers... But her thirst for adventure soon outweighed her interest for the two males, and so she was on her way again.
The last time she went through the Firewing territory had left her some bad memories. Their hot temper was really something dangerous, and it happened more than once that she couldn't have the time to explain herself before guards tried to emprison her. Well, she would see how she would fair this time. She had gained some considerable knowledge among the Nightwing and there were a few things she wanted to proof-check with materials from the Firewings. And who knew, maybe she would get a good surprise?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 am

Nisha nodded as Flames suggested to go hunting at a hunting spot he knew. That was fine for her. She was a bit surprised he looked kind of confused, he didn't look like the kind of dragon to be easily confused. But Nisha had a small idea as for why he was confused. The red dragon mentioned never having had a mate, right? He probably was juts feeling awkward next to a female. That happened a lot...
But the white dragoness let out a laugh at his question. Asking her personality? Now that was a first, and definitely awkward.
"Now, this isn't something you ask a lady! You have to figure it out, Flames." she teased him.
She had taken a falsely offended face, but the smile she gave him after proved it was nothing but a tease.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Flames Thu May 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Flames understood her when she nodded and started grabbing his book and Quill, ready to go. Then she responded to him asking about her personality. He felt a bit embarrassed when she responded, he wasn't trying to flirt with her, he just wanted to know what she was like. He blushed a bit, embarrassed, then shrugged. "O.. Ok.. Sorry about that, anyways, just follow me." he said, then stretched his wings out, book and quill at hand, he flew out the cave, expecting for her to follow. He took her to a small meadow, not far from his volcano. There was a herd of deer in the meadow, he didn't want to attack any of them because he was more curious for how Nilla would kill them, he went to a tall tree near the meadow, then stared at the deer and waited for Nilla to arrive.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri May 20, 2016 12:29 am

Nisha followed Flames as he headed out and spread his wings, taking off. Despite the relaxing bath, her paws and wings were still tired from the trip she had made. She didn't really want to take yet another flight, but there wasn't much she could do. The white dragoness spread her wings and took off as well, following the red dragon.
Nisha was a bit slow as she didn't really want to strain her wings more than they already were, so Flames soon distanced her. He was still in viewing range, so it wasn't much of a problem. She spotted him landing in a meadow, and landed next to him half a minute later. Her landing was short and elegant, proof of her Skywing heritage.
"So, what's the plan?" she asked him, tilting her head.
Since they were two, it would be easier if they coordinated themselves to hunt. Nisha was quite curious about how Flames would do. Would he take the role of the bait that scares the deer to one direction? Or would he rather go for the kill himself?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri May 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Flames smiled when she arrived, he didn't take his book out and start writing, he planned to eat first. "Well... I want to see you fight... I'll trap those deer over there, so you can take the kill... Is that alright?" he asked, just to make sure. Flames enjoyed the company and was happy to be able to hunt with Nisha.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue May 24, 2016 10:31 am

Nisha nodded as Flames exposed the plan. That was fine for her. She was getting the kills, few dragons really disliked that part and Nisha certainly wasn't one of them. As a traveler she had to hunt after all. And besides, she could count on a scholarly Semi-God to get the preys in the best possible place.
"That's fine with me. I just hope I'll be able to kill two of them, getting the first blood always teases my appetite... Where do you plan on luring them?" she said with a grin.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Flames smiled at Nisha when she said his plan was good, all he needed now was to have a place to lure the deer, he started planning something in his head. He saw a large Boulder not too far from them, he decided to scare the deer over to the Boulder, where nisha could jump in front and block their only exit, keep in mind, Flames has been alone in a volcano for 2 years and his plans weren't always that good. "I'll get the door to that Boulder and then you jump in front of them, block their only exit and kill them.. Sound good?.. Sorry if the plan is bad." he said a bit nervously and hoped it was ok.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri May 27, 2016 11:46 am

Nisha nodded at Flames as he exposed his plan. Well, it maybe wasn't the best plan ever, but it sounded pretty simple and effective. Anything more elaborate would probably have been too fancy for a simple hunt.
"Sounds like a fine plan. Let us go then, I'll wait behind that boulder." the dragoness announced.
And with that she set off toward the boulder that Flames had indicated. It was big enough for her to hide behind but just small enough to be able to quickly peek her head to see what was going on. It was the perfect size. As she waited, her scales slowly shifted to the same color as the boulder next to her, becoming much harder to see. As long as the wind was on the good side it would be a walk to the park.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat May 28, 2016 10:29 am

Flames nodded and smiled when Nisha went with his plan. He got up and put his book and quill down, as Nisha went behind the rock. He started going toward the deer slowly as Nisha hid behind the rock, he was ready and he could tell that she was ready as well. He crept up behind the deer. There were about 3, which was fine with him. Once he got behind the deer, he stabbed the back of one of them, making it fall to the ground. The other 2 started dashing away, flames chased them toward the Boulder and blocked all exits, ready for Nisha.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue May 31, 2016 12:52 pm

Nisha was ready when she heard the commotion Flames was causing. The two remaining deers were running straight toward her. The dragoness flattened herself on the ground, her scales mimicking the rock so that she wouldn't be seen. This would be easy.
The dragoness leapt onto one the the deer as it went under her. The weight made the prey fall, while Nisha attacked it's throat to deal the finishing blow. The last deer escaped, but it didn't matter. One deer each was already more than they needed, killing a third deer would have been wasted ressources.
Nisha looked up at Flames, her muzzle still covered in blood from the recent kill.
"That went smoothly. Let's just carry this one with the other and we can start eating." she said, smiling at the red dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue May 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Flames observed Nisha as she killed one of the deer, the other one may have escaped, but what they had was enough. He wasn't really surprised, he already knew that she could fight, but he just wanted to know how she fought. Flames was actually having fun, which was very rare for the Semi God. "Sounds like a plan.... Oh and great job." he complemented then went toward the deer he killed and grabbed it with his mouth, then went back to Nisha, ready to go.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Nisha smiled as Flames grabbed the deer he had killed in his maw, then coming back to her. She had a warm smile at the compliment he made. The Semi-god didn't seem to be the kind to be really social, but he was making up with a kindness he probably wouldn't admit. She had known a few dragons like these.
"Thank you, Flames. Your kill was also flawless. I haven't seen many scholars hunting better than you do." she returned the compliment.
The white dragoness grabbed the deer she had killed in her maw, and looked at Flames, wondering if he had any place to eat in mind. He was the one knowing the surroundings after all!
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Flames was delighted when he heard the compliment come from Nisha. He enjoyed her company a lot and wanted to make it last, he wasn't that good at being social because he staid in a volcano for 2 years, which took away his social side. As flames zoned out to think about this. He was talking to someone for once and not isolated in his volcano. He was also hoping to maybe become friends with this dragoness and maybe meet up every now and then.

After a couple minutes of zoning out, Flames now needed to start thinking of where to eat, he looked down and dropped the deer and laid down, putting his right paw on his kill. "How about we just eat here and maybe after dinner.... We could go back to that cave and hang out for a bit, does that sound good?" Flames asked, hoping she would say yes. His social skills weren't that good and maybe talking to Nisha and becoming her friend, would bring his social skills up.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:28 am

Nisha nodded at Flames. The place wasn't bad after all, and she was getting quite hungry after the hunt. Nothing like a clean kill to get some appetite!
"That sounds fine to me. Let us eat then." the dragoness acknowledged.
She then sat next to her own kill, facing Flames. The two dragons began their meal, Nisha's white muzzle soon ending up stained with blood. The drawbacks of having white scales... But she quite didn't care. She would just clean this after. It took a while for her to finish, and once she did she let out a pleased sigh.
"That's some nice stock you have around here... I would have expected that deer to be a bit skinnier. Definitely a good fill..." she commented, purring.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Flames was delighted to hear that Nisha would stay a bit longer, if this is what having a friend is like, then that's what he wanted, not someone who will always take him seriously, but someone that he could have a good laugh with. He saw that Nisha soon finished her meal and complemented on it, saying it was filling. Flames agreed with this statement, he did enjoy it."I agree... Definitely a great filling so..... I wanted to ask you if this means we're friends? just asking... Haven't had a friend in a long time so." Flames asked, once again, a bit nervous and was hoping that the words he said, were ok.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:30 am

Nisha had started to purr as she made herself comfortable on the grass. Yeah, that meal was definitely filling... But she raised an eyebrow at Flame's sudden question. That was pretty awkward. It was the second time today the Semi-God was asking something awkward like this. He sure didn't lie when he said he had been two years out of his Tribe... She had an honest laugh, shaking her head.
"Oh my, Flames! That's not something you're supposed to ask! Friendship just happens, there's no point in asking it clearly! It really has been long you haven't got any social interaction, am I wrong? But if you must ask, I guess that makes us friends. Keep in mind I won't be here for too long, though. I'm probably going to stay a few weeks among the Firewings, and then I'll make my way to the SeaWing territory." she smiled to him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:58 pm

(too lazy to switch, sorry Razz)

Flames got a bit depressed when she replied, once again he messed up on something, he was terrible at being social and he knew it. He laid his head down on the grass, not looking in good mood... He found a friend, but she would be leaving in a few weeks, probably going to meet another Firewing afterwards. Flames didn't feel that special then. He thought he was trying to help, but it appears that she had everything under control.

After a while, he stood back up and decided what was best, this was basically just wasting her time and to him, he sounded desperate for a friend. He replied "Oh... I'm sorry, I'm not good with being social... Anyways.. Uhh... I think I should just go, if your visiting here, you might want to go meet another Firewing... Someone who actually know the kingdom and stuff.. So yea... Uhh... Don't want to waste your time, so... Bye I guess." After that he still looked a bit depressed and turned to the other direction and sat there.. Thinking.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:37 am

Nisha was a bit surprised as Flame's mood suddenly shifted. The Semi-god was now looking rather depressed, having a speech that made her bit her lip. She had a visible frown as he stood up, looking like he was about to go away - which he soon actually did. Nisha stood up as well and trotted in front of him, blocking the way.
"Wait a minute there, Flames. If you were wasting my time, I wouldn't have accepted your offer to spend some time with you, would I? Get your chin up. Sure, you're sometimes a bit awkward, but you're a nice dragon to spend some time with. And, remember, I still have to ask you a lot about your status as a Semi-god tomorrow..." she warmly smiled at him.
It took a second for her to understand what was going on in Flame's head. Yeah, now she knew what kind of dragon he was. She slightly extended her neck, getting her head closer from his.
"I think I understand you now, Flames. More than social skills, there's one thing you need : some self-confidence. You're a really nice dragon, but you're turning down opportunities just because you don't feel worth. Well, let me tell you something : you are."
Another small pause, and Nisha started to get a grin.
"I can help you with that, Flames. But I have to warn you... You'll enjoy it." she just said.
And, without any warning, she moved her head forward and locked her jaws with Flame's, engaging a kiss with him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Flames was thinking on what else he could do to up his social skills, he continued thinking until something intureupted him slightly. Nisha got in his way and it appeared that she liked him a lot. This surprised flames and he slowly started to smile, then when Nisha grinned and got a little to close to his head, he got a bit confused on what she was doing, he was going to ask her what she was talking about, but then she locked her jaw with his, Flames was very surprised, she was kissing him, his eyes widened as she continued. He started thinking, Did this mean that she loves him? If so, that would surprise him a lot and also, make him feel very happy at the end.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 am

Nisha had a small purr as she continued the kiss for about a dozen of seconds before softly breaking it, looking at Flames' eyes while her muzzle still touched his. She had a small giggle as she saw how surprised the red dragon seemed to be - and how could he not? Nisha just kissed him out of nowhere.
"I won't be around here for more than a few weeks, but that doesn't prevent us from enjoying those few weeks, does it? You need some company after staying alone for so long, I need some company after my long trip. How does that sound to you?" she asked him with a grin.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Flames smiled as she did cheer him up, he listened to her question and giggled, he wanted to ask her, if that meat that she loved him, but he started coming up with an assumption, that she'll think that it would be awkward again. He continued thinking and decided to ask her anyway, he wanted to know, just to see if she was only into him."Ok.... That sounds good... Uhh... Did that mean you loved me?... The kiss... Did it? I know it might seem like an awkward question, but I'm just... Very curious... And also, if you do, am I the only one you love? Besides family." he asked nervously.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Nisha had a giggle at Flames's question. It was a legitimate one, of course. Many other dragonesses wouldn't kiss someone like this if it wasn't for love. It was understandable he wanted to make sure... But Nisha was a bit different on that side.
"I'm sorry, Flames, that's not quite it... But you were almost right to think so. You could say I loved a lot of males, but never stayed with one. I love travelling way too much to settle down anywhere at the moment... even with my family or a possible mate." she told him.
Nisha knew this would probably hurt him - after all, she gave him false hopes. So to lessen the hit, she nuzzled the red dragon on the cheek.
"It may not be true love... But you still did catch my interest, Flames. Enough for me to want to date you. And besides... This ought to give you the confidence you lack. You're better than you think, Flames. Now... Kiss me, Flames." she ordered the red dragon.
Nisha would definitely use the opportunity to train the Semi-god's confidence. She was sure he would get even more interesting with some more confidence...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Flames listened to her response carefully, he did not like the answer he got. He slowly got a bit depressed once again, but as she continued talking, it kinda made him a irratated. He started to think that she was just using him for love. He growled a bit after she asked him to kiss her, but then he started thinking about something else. He realized that, maybe if he could show her that he was confident, maybe she could start dating him. Maybe.... He was hoping that, that would work, having a mate would be nice and if she liked to travel. Then he wouldn't mind, as long as she wouldn't be cheating on him and coming back to him from time to time.

But.. He continued thinking, the chances of that happening were really low, but she did say that he did catch her interest, enough for her to date him, which he secretly wanted... But if she said no, then that was fine, he would just lose some confidence again and go back to his lonely days in the volcano. After a while of zoning out, Flames finally made his decision. He moved his head to hers and locked his jaw with hers, engaging a kiss.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:14 am

Nisha had a smile as Flames got his head closer from her and engaged a kiss. Good. Confidence was everything Flames needed. A little tutorial on how to be more confident was the least she could do after Flames had offered to host her after all. And, if she had to be honest, the idea to date the red dragon was pretty tempting. He was a nice character.
Nisha made the kiss last a little longer, and softly broke out of it, giving Flame's muzzle a lick.
"See? A little bit of confidence, that's just what you lacked." she smiled at him.
At her surprise though she suddenly couldn't repress a yawn. Between her arrival and her recent meal, all her body was asking for her to sleep.
"Oh, sorry. What would you say... *yawn* we get some rest? I've had a pretty tiring day... Wouldn't mind laying somewhere." she asked the red dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:50 am

Flames smiled a bit when she gave his muzzle a lick. He understood that he needed confidence in these kind of situations and he understood that he was getting a lot better with his confidence. Then Nisha asked him if they should be getting to rest and he nodded. "Yea, I wouldn't mind getting some rest... We could go back to that cave we were at a bit earlier, i.... I could..... Sleep with you if you'd like, I don't feel like going to my volcano either.. Sooo?" he asked, not trying to make it sound weird.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:32 am

Nisha had a small giggle at Flame's proposition. That was good, he seemed to suddenly have much more self-confidence. Maybe a small push was all what was needed after all... Well, he still had a tendency to make his sentences a bit awkward.
"Just cut out the 'soo' next time, and it will make a nice proposal. And, sure, but... I don't know what you're expecting, but right now when I say I'm tired I mean it. The romantic night will be for another time, hmm?" the white dragoness smiled at him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next