Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  Empty A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 am

(Same context, open to the first one or two that join because I'm not faring well in crowded topics ^^)

Nisha started to grow weary as she finally crossed the border with the Firewings. The dragoness had spent a whole month among the Nightwing before finally deciding to leave. It had been hard to make a decision when she already has two pretty competent lovers... But her thirst for adventure soon outweighed her interest for the two males, and so she was on her way again.
The last time she went through the Firewing territory had left her some bad memories. Their hot temper was really something dangerous, and it happened more than once that she couldn't have the time to explain herself before guards tried to emprison her. Well, she would see how she would fair this time. She had gained some considerable knowledge among the Nightwing and there were a few things she wanted to proof-check with materials from the Firewings. And who knew, maybe she would get a good surprise?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Flames Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Flames was in his volcano for the day making sure everything was spot on. He checked his books making sure they had no wrong information. He made sure everything was organized and nothing was out of placed and he cleaned himself off and ate. Flames was going to go out for today, just for a little stroll, today was a beautiful day and he needed to start getting out more. Flames was also interested in meeting some new dragons to get to know, since he has been alone for 2 years, it was time for him to be a bit more social.

He looked through his last book and decided to take it with him. He made some tea for himself and drank it so he could refresh himself a bit and headed out. he flew gracefully through the air as the sun above him provided him heat and the day was beautiful. He soon landed and spotted another dragon in the distance, his nervousness took over though and he wasn't brave enough to do it. He saw a nearby tree and just decided to lean back and fix the mistakes in his book under the nice shade.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)  Empty Re: A walk among the heat (Open to Firewings)

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:50 am

Nisha glided over the air currents, glancing over the Firewing lands as she looked for any other dragon. She didn't want to look like she was fleeing or rushing, this would definitely play against her.
The white dragoness suddenly caught the sight of red scales against a tree. Finally, someone. Judging by the stance it probably wasn't a Guardian, but having met someone among the Tribe would definitely help her of she wanted to be granted access to the core of the territory. Nisha gracefully glided toward the location, landing not far from the red dragon. She set the contraption she was using to transport her own knowledge - two heavy bags on her flanks, linked by some leather so she could put it on her back - on the ground, relieved to finally be able to stop somewhere.
"Good afternoon. My name is Nisha, and I am a lone traveler wandering through Pyrria. I was hoping to be able to benefit from the hospitality of your Tribe, as I would like to stay for a short while." she said, introducing herself to the other dragon.
Her look got drawn to the book the other Firewing was writing into. A scholar maybe? Her interest got spiked. She would have to ask him later.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Flames scribbled some more stuff down and crossed things out as he had his book out. A lot of things needed to be fixed because they were just assumptions he had of the Firewing kingdom, but he recently returned and a lot of it was wrong. After a while he saw a Dragoness put down her stuff and soon introduced herself to him. It would be rude if he didn't respond back, so he looked up from his book for second to introduce himself. "Well hello Nisha, I am Flames, Semi God of Fire and Lava, I recently came back to my kingdom so I don't have any rights at the moment to decide if you can stay or not, but if it helps I live in the inside of my volcano and you are welcome to stay there, if the other Firewings don't allow you to stay." Flames looked rather happy to try and help the dragoness out, she was much smaller then him so being kind was the best way to introduce himself.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Nisha was surprised when the lone Firewing introduced himself as their Semi-god. She was in presence of a divine being ! Even with all her travels she rarely had the pleasure to converse with one of them. Today was her lucky day ! The white dragoness made a polite bow to the Firewing, smiling.
"It is a pleasure to finally meet a divine being, Flames. I really appreciate your offer, but I am not sure I could withstand the heat of a volcano very well. I would be ready to try, though. If I may abuse of your hospitality, I would love to have the opportunity to converse with a Semi-God." she replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:46 pm

"Well that is alright, it was just an offer." He said replying to her about the volcano. He went back into his book, he crossed something out and wrote something new then dropped the quill when she said something after that. He tilted his head at her with a bit of confusion. "Uhhh.... what do you mean by that?" He said and was trying to figure out what she meant, while he was waiting he picked his quill back up and resumed jotting things down. Nisha was just nice, so as long if what she meant didn't last for too long, he was fine with it, since she was nice it would be rude to say no to whatever she meant.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 pm

//mind if i join?//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 am

((Sure, do. Probably the last person I accept though))

Nisha raised her head from her bowing position, smiling at the Firewing Semi-god. Was the other male suddenly confused by her words ? She would have to be careful not to bewilder him too much if she wanted to get what she wanted from him...
"Well, I happen to be a wandering Scholar, so to say, and so try to gather knowledge from all around Pyrria. But divinities such are yourselves are usually hard to approach, so that I could only muster little knowledge about Semi-gods. I see you seem the kind to collect knowledge yourself, so I guess you can understand what I am meaning..." she replied.
The white dragoness stretched a paw or two, slightly growling at the pain. She had been walking and flying for a while since her last pause.
"But for the time being, I wouldn't be against a place to rest. Do you intend to stay in this meadow for long ? I fear I will not have the strength to walk again if I settle now..." she asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:29 am

Flames listened carefully and understood what she meant. "Oh... I see, well go ahead then, I don't mind." He replied, if she just wanted to get knowledge then it was fine. He looked back down at his book and flipped through a couple pages. Oh boy did he have a lot to correct and this was just one of the ones that had false info. "I might be here for a while, but no I don't plan to stay long, hopefully I don't." He responded calmly and understood her. She had to carry all of that in one flight and all he had to carry was a couple books. Flames looked back down at his book and scratched more things out of it and wrote new things. Then looked back at her and awaited her next words.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:54 am

Nisha couldn't help but grin as the Semi-God accepted to be asked questions from her. That was a gold mine of knowledge she just opened ! Her mind was racing in excitement as she wondered what kind of question she could ask him, but her body reminded her that before that she needed to rest for a while.
"Thank you. But, if you do not mind, I do wish to settle down first. Can I ask you to guide me to a place where you intend to stay for at least a few hours ? If possible, somewhere with warm water, a bath would be heavenly right now." she asked him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Flames looked back at his book checked the places he knew and then looked back at Nisha. He remembered all the places and he heard that she recommended one with hot water for a bath. "Well.... theres a cave near my volcano with normal water in it, but I can heat it up for you." He said trying to help her out, she was very kind and it would have been rude to not do what she asked. If she turned it down, it would have been fine with him.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:20 am

Nisha let out a warm smile as the Firewing suggested to heat some water for her, and provide her with a place to rest. It seemed that so far she was luckier this time than during her previous visit to the Firewings...
"Oh, that would be heavenly. I will gladly accept this proposition, Flames. Just let me get back my belongings, and I will be ready to go." the white dragoness thanked Flames.
Nisha quickly headed where she has set her bags, swiftly getting them back on her back before walking toward Flames. She just waited for him to open the way.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm

He nodded and waited for her to get her things together, when she was ready he shut his book and put his quill inside a little pocket on the book. "Follow me, its not far." He said and grabbed 2 logs nearby and then took off to the cave. Soon he arrived and he was hoping that Nisha followed him, he breathed a bit of fire on top of the 2 logs and set them in the cave for light, the cave had a small pool in the back and the rest of it was pretty much empty.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:19 am

Nisha followed Flames as he set off toward the cave he was talking about. She was pleasantly surprised when the cave was soon in sight. At least it hadn't been a long walk... Once they got in she settled her backpacks on the side, and headed straight toward the pool. With the current weather the water was already not cold, as she could attest by dipping a paw in to test the temperature.
"That will be perfect. Thank you, Flames." she thanked the other dragon.
And before he could reply or do anything, Nisha dove inside the water head first. She quickly surfaced and turned back, resting her paws and head on the border of the pool, letting out a content sigh.
"Ah that is really perfect. Tell me, though, what bring the Semi-god of the Tribe to live so far from the center of the territory? I would have thought a deity like you would be more or less always asked here and there..." she inquired.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Flames smiled and enjoyed that Nisha liked the water, he leaned on the walls of the cave as Nisha went into the water and took his book out resumed what he was doing earlier. "Oh.... Glad you enjoy it..... I've been away from my tribe for 2 years.... I barely even remember what the kingdom looks like and Tempest, my Queen, went up to me the other day and told me to come back.... I still don't know if I should.... But for now, I kind of just go wherever I want to go and relax." He answered and resumed his work.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Nisha blinked as she listened to the Semi-God, tilting her head at his explanations. A Semi-God that didn't really live with the rest of their Tribe ? That was the first time she was hearing about something like this. But though she didn't quite know a lot about Semi-Gods. Was this kind of behavior common ? After all, maybe normal dragons had a hard time living with a dragon that was so powerful... Questions raced through her mind, but now wasn't quite the moment to ask them aloud.
"I see. Don't you feel like your duty is with your brethren ? As a Semi-God, you are supposed to be their protector after all." she simply replied.
The dragoness started to rub her scales, washing the dirt and dust that had accumulated during the trip. That bath was definitely doing her good.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:37 am

Flames continued doing his work, he continued crossing things out and writing new things and then heard Nisha speak again. He sighed "I know...I just couldn't live with myself after what I did in the past...... And no, I will not tell you, I don't like talking about it.... But I'm back now and that's all that matters." he said and went back to his work and was slowly trying to stop thinking of what he did back then."
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Nisha could only raise a surprised eyebrow as Flames deliberately didn't tell about what exactly lead him to live away from the rest of the Firewings. What he did in the past ? Did something wrong happen with his powers ? Nisha had heard that this kind of stuff sometimes happened, a Semi-God or a Demi-God forgetting how powerful they were and accidentally wounding someone.
"Hmm. So you really are alone here ? No mate, or no companion ?" she asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Flames continued to do more work until Nisha said the word company. Flames hadn't had company in a long time, he assumed that the last time he saw Tempest counted as company and maybe his conversation with Nisha counted too. But he's never actually had a mate."Umm... Yep... I'm alone.. I've never had a mate and the most company I've gotten is right now." he said calmly.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 09, 2016 12:19 am

((Uh I was somehow certain I had replied... My bad))

Nisha raised an eyebrow as Flames explained he didn't have any mate or company for that matter. She really would have figured a Semi-god wouldn't have had any problem finding a mate... May it be only for the dragonesses who would have taken pride in having been chosen by a divine being.
"Well, that is quite a shame. I'll gladly offer you my company for the day being, I really would like learning from you about a few topics." she smiled at him, continuing to wash her scales.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon May 09, 2016 3:27 pm

His flames at the end of his tail grew in a bit of excitement when Nisha said that she would give him company. He put his book away and decided to finish the rest of his work another day and enjoy the company. "Sorry if I act a bit childish, but thank you for the company, I can stop my work for now, I'm sure it's fine." he said happily and was slowly trying to calm back down.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 am

Nisha had a wide smile as Flames accepted her offer to keep him company. That was just perfect. She had so much to ask him! Getting to talk with a Semi-god like Flames would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. She would definitely make sure not to let that opportunity pass by. This day would give her knowledge database a huge boost in value! Well even though with her recent incursion in the Nightwing's royal library she had acquired quite a lot of knowledge. Yep, recently she's been really lucky.
The white dragoness had finished to clean herself and stepped out of the water. She briefly shook her body to get rid of most of the water covering her, and stood there to let the rest just flow.
"That's perfect. After such a long trip alone I definitely won't mind some company either. It's getting a bit late, I'm pretty sure it's time for dinner already. You don't mind if I stick around for dinner, do you?" she warmly smiled at him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed May 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Flames smiled at Nisha as she got out of the water. He enjoyed that he was going to get company and would love to get to know her a lot more and hopefully become friends. She soon asked if she could stay for dinner and he was happy, more time with someone that was nice to him. "No, I don't mind at all, you may stay as long as you like." he responded kindly.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue May 17, 2016 12:38 am

Nisha had a smile as Flames gladly accepted for her to stick there for as long as she wished. Such a warm welcome was what she really needed after a long trip. She had initially planed to just stay for the night and leave for the heart of the territory the next morning, but she would delay those plans for later. The perspective of learning from a Semi-god far outclassed what she could learn inside the main lands. But for now, the dinner. She wouldn't lie she was starving, and the perspective of a good dinner at last was particularly appealing to her.
"Thank you. I'm following you then." she replied, stepping toward Flames.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue May 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Flames smiled as Nisha went towards him, he was a bit confused why, but he assumed it was because maybe a hunt. "Oh.. So we're hunting for food right? Because I know a hunting spot." he said to make sure, but then stopped for a bit and asked her one more thing. "Also, I hope you don't mind me asking about what your like? Meaning what's your personality like." he asked, still smiling at her.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next