Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)

4 posters

Go down

A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)  Empty A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Flames Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Today was the day when Flames was fully going to return to the Firewing Kingdom. He was gone for 2 years doing nothing but writing and maybe some training. As Semi God though, he knew that one day he would have to return and today was the day. Flames woke up and began to organize all of his stuff before heading out. Books on the shelf, he made some tea for himself before putting his kit away and stared at the door. Was he really going to go back, could the Firewings forgive him for what he has done in his past. There was only one way to find out.

In Flames' past, he was only a simple guardian and was chosen to do a simple task of putting out a forest fire near the kingdom. When he arrived he was nervous that he would do something wrong, he closed his eyes and imagined the fire disappearing and when he opened them, the fire was gone. Flames went to someone to find out what happened and the Firewing told him that he was a Semi God, outraged Flames went to friend who apparently knew this the whole time and has never told Flames. Flames was furious and went full rage mode and accidently killed his fellow guardian. Flames knew that what he did was wrong and was going to leave for a couple years to fix his issues and was going to return hoping that they would forget about the tragedy.

And today was the day he would return. He made sure that the fire on the end of his tail was perfectly lit, he ate breakfast and headed out to the new world. He soon arrived at the kingdom feeling nervous and was still hoping that they would forget about what he did in his past. Flames took steps forward and wondered if any Firewings would notice his return.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)  Empty Re: A Flaming Return (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Nihlus Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Nihlus huffed with a noticeably lacking amount of enthusiasm as he crawled out of his quarters, weary eyed and sluggish as if he had been cooped up in his sleeping quarters days on end without a wink of sleep. That was.. one way to put it. Except.. instead of sitting around in his room, he had been running back and forth keeping the tribe in check. It left him with a pressing headache and a progressively depleting mood. However, with work came reward. He just hoped Tempest noticed his effort. He needed all the credibility he could possibly earn if he were to become ruler one day.

Nihlus dragged himself to the dining hall and requested something to curb his hunger. After all, breakfast was the key to a successful day. He salivated as the cook entered the room with a platter of perfectly prepared meat. Without hesitating, he tore into it, stuffing his gullet with every last scrap of flesh until there was nothing left but a single bone. Full and content, he left the dining hall and exited the palace.

Nihlus glanced around, satisfied by the sense of order and lawful justice that radiated off of the kingdom as the Firewings carried on with their day. It appeared his hard work and paid off. Nothing looked to be out of check. Perhaps a few rebels were still to proceed with their daily mischief, but he was confident he could trust the officers with that. He was only concerned with the more urgent matters.

A familiar face caught Nihlus's eye. Flames? The fool was finally coming out of hiding? Perhaps some sense had finally reached that mind of his. He scowled, wrinkling his snout in distaste. For someone to think they were the center of everything and not to mention disrespect their superiors in the process then claim they were only 'testing' them as an excuse.. It was dishonorable. Disgusting. Perhaps he had read the dragon wrong.. But his disapproval would still stand. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact he was calling someone who happened to be older than him foolish. But that only proved how pathetic it was.

Nihlus flew down to the semi-god and landed with a thud in front of him. He tucked his wings neatly to his sides and narrowed his eyes. "Look who comes crawling out of their little hole.. And here I thought you'd be hiding in their forever. What's it like in the big scary kingdom?" It may have been a little harsh.. but Nihlus was not a dragon of kind words.. "I do hope you learned your lesson.." He circled Flames, eyeing him intensely.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:35 am

Flames took a wide gander around the kingdom, until he was eventually noticed. He sighed as he heard the Lieutenant's voice again, but would have to deal with it. In his head he greatly despised the Lieutenant, but on the outside he didn't show any bad things towards Nihlus. Flames tried not to show anger and remained calm as the Lieutenant began to talk to him, he was going to have to respond.

"I have explained, that I learned my lesson a while ago and this place is not scary to me, its just new. Thanks to Tempest I am back and I plan to remain being returned and I am sure that since I have gotten better at my anger issues.... I will not be leaving again." Flames said calmly and resumed looking around.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:37 am

Ventus crawls under a table in the palace not really intent on listening to the firewings nearby. He's more intent on bothering his father while he worked. Though Vinny wasn't sure if Tulvir worked in the palace very often.

The child sneezed twice as he waddled under the tables looking around for his guardian father.

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Nihlus snorted in amusement as the Firewing struggled to keep his calm. He had to give him credit, though. At least he wasn't giving in to anger. He sighed deeply, letting his muscles relax. A lieutenant wouldn't bully those below him. Tempest would be ashamed if she were to witness this. "Is that so?" He spun around and began walking the opposite direction. "Then I'm sure you need a tour guide. Come with me." He instructed Flames sternly before adding, "That isn't a request."
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Flames nods "I was planning on taking a tour anyways, thank you." He said and then began to follow Nihlus. He was calm and didn't want to make his lieutenant disappointed in him. He acted responsible and didn't act like this was a joke to him at all. The flame at the end of his tail, glowed bright and he was not planning on doing anything stupid, if he did it would mostly be because he hasn't been here for a very long time. He then waited for the tour to begin.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:42 pm

(Me Ventus)

Ventus sat by one of the legs of the tables wheezing a bit. The palace was very hot, being closest to the volcanoes, and without his father around Ventus couldn't really get any more cool.

His wandering eyes fell on the pretty stone pillars with dragons and fire carved into their hard skins. Comfy with where he was at Vinny closes his eyes and falls asleep.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:28 pm

//Bump//
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:36 pm

//bump again//
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat May 07, 2016 7:11 pm

//Come on guys, I made this topic for Flames to come back and nobody's posting on this. I see Firewings come online, Come on ;-;//
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sun May 08, 2016 2:34 pm

;-; (I guess you don't want to post to Ventus then?)

Ventus struggles in his sleep against a dark foggy snake monster then begins knocking into a table leg. He wakes up fully after bashing his head on the heavy leg of the pretty dinner table. His fragile skull now hurting Vinny sniffles as his eyes begin to tear. He doesn't cry out loud though, as he knew that he would only get into trouble for being here anyway. Plus it was his own fault for being in the palace and sleeping beside a hard object.

Trying to get his mind off of the ache in his skull, Aether sat back up and gazed across to the pillars of stone. Then he looked around wondering if anyone was nearby. With another dragon within earshot the little icewing firewing immediately tossed the idea of singing away. He didn't like to sing in front of others. So now the only he could think to do was make some modifications to the base of the stone pillars. He would make them prettier Vinny decided quicky. Then he got up and waddled over to the nearest pillar to start attempting to carve little hatchling doodles into the beautiful stone work.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Mon May 09, 2016 3:31 pm

After waiting for a bit too long for Nihlus to start, Flames decided to enjoy himself while he was waiting, he decided to look around the castle himself. He started observing the area around him and then saw a little hatchling carving little doodles in a nearby pillar. He smiled at the little one and went towards him quietly. "Hello Little one.. What are you up to?" he asked happily.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Vinny didn't even notice the other male dragon come up until the fiery drake spoke. Then the boys head whipped around cracking his neck as he did so. At first Aether did not answer the man. Instead looking the firewing up and down making sure that he was an ally. Based off of his colors and the heat coming off of him Ventus guessed that this was indeed another firewing. Especially since they were in the palace. His father was a guardian and shouldn't let any other dragons this close to the center of the territory unless they were friends. A small sneeze escapes the boys muzzle before he wipes his nose on his wing and gazes back up at Flames.

I'm making the stone look better! My name is Ventus. What is your name? The boys spike covered body inflated pushing the spikes outwards to make him look like an angry porcupine. In reality he was excited to meet another member of the tribe. Usually it was just Diacolor or Tempest around who gave him attention. Other dragons came and went but not many chatted with the little icewing firewing child.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Tue May 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Flames smiled when the little hatchling looked at him and sneezed. He hasn't seen a hatchling in so long, he loved hatchlings and was happy to be chatting with one. The hatchling stated that his name was Ventus, Flames thought that was interesting name and responded "Cool... I'm Flames, the semi God of our tribe... How are you today?" he giggled slightly and awaited his response.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Tue May 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Flames is a cool name. Iz like fire and lava and cool things! Vinny giggled back at the other male still carving odd designs into the stone. He would surely make one of the architects mad when they saw the doodles on their work. He was one hundred percent sure now that this male was a friend and had fully relaxed now. However the room was starting to get really hot again causing Vinny to wheeze a bit at every inhale.

What is semi gawd? Ventus asks tilting his head to the right like a puppy and pausing in his art work.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Wed May 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Flames giggled a bit as Ventus spoke, it was funny to hear the little guy speak. Flames enjoyed the happiness he was given, he liked it. Then Ventus asked him what a semi God was. Flames smiled and didn't want to bore the little guy, so he cut it short so Ventus could understand it easier. "A Semi God is basically a dragon who is much powerful then a normal dragon, but not as powerful as a full god, there is one Semi God per tribe." he explained.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sat May 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Ventus had scratched a beautiful illustration of his fathers den along with a crude picture of Tempest, Diacolor, and Tulvir into the pretty stone. He was happy with his work, but that didn't mean that Vinny had not been listening to Flames. In fact he was closely listening despite watching the base of the pillar as the child doodled.

Whad are your powers? Ventus asked cutely glancing up at Flames again to see what he looked like. Then he scooted over a little to a blank space of the pillar and began carving a likeness of Flames into its base.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sat May 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Flames took a glance at what Ventus was doing and smiled at the hatchling's illustrations. He only recognized Diacalor and Tempest. He didn't know what the last drawing was. Then he heard Ventus' second question and smiled. He began thinking of what to say and once again, he wanted to cut it down to 2 words so the little guy would understand. "Well... Let's just say, full on Fire Manipulation." he said, then observed Ventus as the little guy began carving a new dragon onto the pillar.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Ventus was still working on the carving of Flames and had only finished the basic outline so far of the eiry drakes smooth profile. He blinked a few times glancing back and forth from the wall to the semi god then grinned up at Flames when he answered him.

What is manipoowation? Vinny then asked not knowing what that word had meant. All he knew was that Flames could do something with fire. While Ventus certainly enjoyed what fire looked like and how certain dragons could do different things with it, the boy tried to keep away from the pretty flames. He knew well enough from living around the volcanoes that any kind of heat, even those from flames, could hurt him bad or just make him sick.

You know what I can do? This was an oddly phrased question directed to Flames even though Ventus was currently looking at the little carving working on it steadily.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Flames chuckled a bit when hearing the hatchling speak. It warmed his heart, he didn't want to explain what the word manipulation meant because he had a big feeling that it would make the hatchling even more confused then before. He saw the carvings that the little hatchling was doing and smiled. Then Ventus asked if he wanted to know what he could do. Flames nodded happily, he was actually a bit curious. "Heh... What can you do Ventus? I'm curious." he asked happily.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Having finished his carving of Flames, which would surely get him into trouble if the semi told someone that it was Vinny's doing; Ventus looks up to the firewing with a bright smile on his maw. He was usually ignored by other firewings, and any attention directed to him was usually the bad kind where he was getting into trouble. So Ventus was more than happy that Flames was willing to listen and talk with him. Even more so when he replied wanting to see what he could do.

Wanting to impress the firewing, and also wondering if he could make more cold than last time he tried; Ventus inhaled as much as he could. He felt the cold in his chest cooling his body which told him that it was ready to be let out. Then he blew with all of his might at the floor of the palace. Needless to say the entire ballroom floor became an ice skating rink. Many of the chairs and even the legs of the tables had received a bit of frost covering them as well.

Happy with his success, and feeling better now that he had been so quickly cooled down, Vinny ran for the ice covered floor and very suddenly slipped falling forward flat onto his face while his body continued to slide across the floor into a table.

Ventus Coelus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flames Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Flames awaited the hatchling to show him and was surprised on what he saw. The ice abilities definitely caught his eye. He watched the happy hatchling slip and fall on its face. He chuckled slightly as he slowly went over to the little hatchling and gently helped him up. "That is definitely impressive little one... Just be more careful next time." he said in a calming tone as he pat the little hatchling's head as he helped him up.
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down