Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) Empty Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Alyas Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Hate...
Hate.
HATE!!!

When was the last time had Alyas returned to the FireWings really? When was the last time had he actually told someone his real name willingly? When was the last time had he talked to someone without rage in his voice?

The answer is:

Years and years ago, when he was only a hatchling.

Experiences, all mainly infuriating and invigorating, had moulded him into the dragon he is now. What had brought the dragon back here though?

_____

Alyas breathed out flickers of flames as he dragged himself back into the FireWings territory. He had earned himself a place here after returning a couple years back, but alas, no one would dare to approach him for a casual chitchat. Gleaming gold eyes scanned the villager dragons, their loud chatter silenced to hush whispers as he roamed among them, heading for his own shelter.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) Empty Re: Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Diacalor was finalizing a purchase from a merchant when he fell silent. Diacalor turned to see a sour looking Firewing pass by. The merchant accepted his payment and hurriedly left while Diacalor gathered his purchase.

"You got a disease or something? People seem to avoid you like the plague, friend. What's your name? Mine's Diacalor."

Back to top Go down

Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN) Empty Re: Flames of Fury - Alyas' Introduction (FireWings OPEN)

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Tempest, although TRYING to remain under cover (She didn't have her guards with her, as she figured she was safe enough in her own territory), made her through the alleyways of the village, going through passes which not many dragons knew about. She only knew these because of the years she had spent as a guardian. Tempest frowned, noticing the villagers parting like the red sea as a dragon stepped through. She noticed, who was it... Diacalor, step towards the stranger an engage in conversation, but she too wanted to know the answer.

Tempest stepped out into the opening, walking up to the pair as she lowered her head in respect, "Greetings Diacalor, and...? I do not recall your name, may I inquire as to what it is?" She asked them both, an inquisitive look in her eyes. She glanced at Diacalor, giving him a look of 'if you act like I am the Queen I will personally derank you'.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:06 am

Alyas paused when a dragon asked him a question, quite casually, he might add. He turned around glaring at the dragon, barely glancing at the fleeing merchant. Before he could reply, a dragoness came up to the group, asking for the same thing, who he was.

"Me? You ask me, who I am? I am Agamenon and you, Diacalor. Why do they avoid me? Obviously because they fear me! I could break their feeble defenseless necks in a split second if I wanted to," he snapped, hissing at the two dragons around him.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 am

Tempest lowered her head, a flash of anger in her eyes which she hid quickly by lowering her head. It was obvious that the dragon wasn't exactly happy with the situation they were in and she knew that she needed to calm them down. Tempest wasn't afraid of the dragon before her, and she raised her head again, calmly speaking.

"If any FireWing were provoked, I have absolutely no doubt that they would be able to snap other dragons neck. However, Agamenon, why are you seemingly angry, what is wrong?" She inquired, her voice cutting the air like a whip. Some of the villagers heard her, and only one or two had the courage to speak to one another as they watched, terrified of the dragons in front of them.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:34 am

"Angry? You misunderstand, dragoness. I am merely annoyed with Diacalor there, who asked such a simple, petty question, like why the citizens avoid me. I have neither the time nor the interest in small talk," he replied.

He clicked his tongue a little and checked the civilians. They were still cowering under the presence of him and...someone else? He held back a growl of disapproval. Who here would force the civilians to silence themselves even more with their own presence?
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:03 pm

Diacalor was suddenly dangerously close to Alyas, his face too close to the other dragon's for anyone's comfort.

"Haughty people like you disgust me, thinking you're better than everyone." He said, only loud enough for Alyas to hear, "You're nothing compared to me. I was specifically bred to crush the most powerful material known to exist, and because of that my entire species was wiped out!"

Diacalor's eyes cycled through every shade of red visible to the naked eye until it stopped on the darkest, most bloodiest red that could ever exist.

"You need to learn that no matter how strong you think you are, there's always someone out there that's stronger."

Diacalor turned down the street  and began walking home, vanishing into a far away crowd of dragons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Before he got too far, Tempest rose her paw and slammed it into the ground. "Diacalor! I wouldn't recommend leaving right now. I haven't had my turn of speaking with her." She spoke sternly, frowning as she noticed her scales slightly darken on her paw. She tried to keep her scales cool, turning to Alyas in amusement.

"I find it... Amusing that you say that. Tell me. Why is that the case?" She demanded, her voice a tone which would make even other leaders falter. Her words were quiet, calm, but had the most dangerous edge to them, that one mistake would have them in the ground beneath her.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Alyas shot a look at the leaving Diacalor, almost scoffing at his words. Not if he became the strongest, then the world will see, that he is absolute and the most powerful.

He turned his attention back to Tempest. His mouth twitched a little in amusement. "And why should I tell you? Whether I explain the fear of the civilians or not, what difference would it make?"
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:43 am

She smiled, however it didn't reach her eyes, "If you come with Diacalor and myself, there is a high chance which I will tell you. Maybe it would be for the best if you knew not though, but we will see." Tempest spoke, then turned her back to Alyas, deciding to follow Diacalor.

This young dragon will be in for a rather... Well, nasty surprise at this rate, I do not with to alarm them with who they are talking with though-I will need to be careful with this.. Tempest mused to herself, following the new master forger to his home. "Are you going to come?" she asks, well, demands the FireWing. Some of the villagers heard the almost deadly tone in her voice and hid from her-even though they knew she would never harm her kin. They were slightly scared of both the annoyed Alyas and the angry Tempest.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:20 am

Alyas raised an eye in surprise, realising where the commanding presence the villagers were feeling came from. If this dragon wasn't a fellow FireWing, he would have upped his guard by now, since surely dragons of the same tribe wouldn't harm another for good reason? He let out a sigh and followed after her, reluctantly.

"You're strong. You're no random villager are you, dragoness?" he commented as he walked behind Tempest.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:25 am

"Your thoughts betray you Alyas. There's only one Firewing I know of that would harm another for no reason."

Diacalor turned down a hidden tunnel, leaving it open long enough for the two to follow him through. The entrance sealed off, but the light did not disappear.

The tunnel itself was made from a clear crystal that Diacalor spent years collecting the minerals for. Behind the crystal was a massive ravine that was flooded with bioluminescent creatures.

"If Tempest weren't here, I wouldn't have let you come into my latest masterpiece." Diacalor commented, "And if I weren't here, I'd eventually find your bones in the crystal maze. Follow me and don't get lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:28 pm

((Short post is short :S))

Tempest followed the dragon in front of her, deciding to remain quiet for most of the trip. After they reached the caves, and she was sure that no one else was listening, she released a small sigh. "The reason I wouldn't hurt you is because you are my child. You may not be related to me at all, but you are still my child, someone I look after. As I look after all of the FireWings."

Tempest look at Alyas, a bit of a smirk on her face, "Being a Queen does mean that I have to look after the dragons around me."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Alyas opened his mouth and let out an 'Ah'. "So that's why I sensed that you were more than what you appeared to be," he said and a grin appeared on his face. "Well then, after we're done here, I would love to have a spar with you, queen,".

After that he went into his thoughts for sometime while making sure he didn't lose sight of the dragons in front of him. He wasn't sure if he should let Tempest know his intentions and actual name, but if she's the queen, she would find out sooner than later... Those thoughts roamed his mind as they continued through the tunnels.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Tempest listened to Alyas, considering what he had asked from her. She was a former guardian, so she had a fair few tricks up her sleeve and she had a rather... Unfair advantage over Alyas.

"Would this spar include the use of abilities or would you rather just use our natural fighting skills?" Tempest inquired, turning her head back to look at Diacalor. She was wondering how long these tunnels were, and if these crystals meant anything at all. She didn't ask anything, but just watched, silently wanting to leave the tunnels.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Alyas grinned, pleased that Tempest had accepted his request. "A physical spar, of course. Someone like you would be perfect to test my fullest abilities, should it ever come down to a battle of pure strength and wit," he explained.

The tunnels had so many twist and turns...while talking with Tempest, he made sure to silently try to remember the feel of the route through the tunnels, but the ground was so similar and the temperature was constant. For once, he actually felt like he would get lost in this maze if it wasn't for a guide, not like he would ever admit that to Diacalor, of course.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:09 am

Tempest chuckles, finding it amusing that the dragon behind her thought that she would be a good test of his abilities. She herself was very experienced in the fields of guardianship, as she had done it for many many years before her recent appointment to leadership. She looked to him, looking at him closely. He was well muscled... Maybe he could handle... it...

She shook her head, chasing the thought from her mind. He couldn't handle that form, she was yet to meet a creature who lived from it when she gave up her control. "I wouldn't recommend angering me during it by constantly hitting the same place. Even though you are my FireWing child, I cannot control if I become angered.." Tempest warned, honestly as her bloodthirsty state was something that even she couldn't control. All she could do was separate the dragons who were friendly from the ones who weren't.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:36 am

Alyas tilted his head slightly at Tempest's words, if she becomes angered? His second pair of teeth crept out of his mouth out of pure instinct and with those words, he had his guard up a little higher. "Hm? Is that so, queen...In that case, I suppose I'll have some fun with this spar," he said.

Tempest didn't look exactly dangerous at the moment, but perhaps she had something up her claws. Alyas wondered if he should pry further into this 'uncontrollable state of anger', on one hand, if he bested her, he would be even more powerful than the queen...but on the other hand, he could very well embarrass himself in front of a figure of authority...he groaned, remembering once again that he was under another dragon.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:49 am

She considered his words, thinking them through as he had spoken. He was seemed to have his guard up, his voice slightly different than before. Once more, Tempest cast a look back to him, a slight spark of amusement as he heard him groan. She was beginning to like this dragon, he had a fair bit of arrogance, maybe she could just show him that arrogance isn't all that is needed to win a fight.

"I would like to offer you one last time... Are you sure that you do not wish to use your abilities, or only paw-to-paw skills, as I often call them these days." Tempest asked, making sure that she had clarification from him. "I have no doubt that one of us will enjoy the spar, however, you may be surprised to find out who actually will enjoy it." Tempest said, a grin on her face. She didn't mind if he asked her about her bloodthirsty state, but as it brought back horrifying memories for herself, she didn't bring it up herself.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:00 am

Alyas thought through his options for a while, most of his abilities were passive and only upped his attack and agility. He looked at himself and then to Tempest and spoke. "Before that, queen, what are your abilities, hm?" he asked, to make a proper judgment of his choices.

A little nagging voice at the back of his head was making him approach this situation with as much caution he could subtly show without completely damaging his confident and prideful display. He would not stand for embarrassing himself in front of any dragon, it would be horrendous.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:21 am

Tempest smiled, lowering her head to acknowledge his question. She fell in line next to him, as Diacalor led them through the winding maze of tunnels.

"My abilities... Well, they are all extensions of myself. For example..." She stopped talking momentarily, focusing her mind on her paws. Slowly, the claws on them began to heat, then glow with warmth. She struck the ground, slashing it with a scary amount of ease. "These are my hell claws, able to hit through almost anything. But if I overheat them, I can risk shattering my claws." She explained, a bit of a smile on her face, "My other two... I do not think I would use unless I was completely and utterly losing. One of them though... is very dangerous if you aren't careful, even for a FireWing." Tempest said, not wanting to give away her firestorm nor her blood thirsty state.

Tempest looked to him, a smile on her face, "And what are your abilities...?" She inquired, genuinely interested in finding out a bit more about this arrogant dragon.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:05 am

Alyas gave no hesitation to reply, "Mine are defense mechanisms, meant to allow me more insight of my enemy and to inflict more damage." He opened his mouth, the two pairs of sharp teeth visible to all. "I was born with two pairs of teeth, though the second never revealed itself until I was 15, but it is my greatest asset,"he bragged.
Then he continued, "And should the opponent I face seem to be dangerous, or could potentially kill me, my five senses will become increasingly sharper, however that only happens by my own instincts and cannot be activated of my own will," he explained.
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Tempest nods slowly, considering what he had said. These defence mechanisms may be able to not only help aid in defending other dragons, but also a position that only the FireWings have. Tempest mused lightly on the thought, before she shook her head in order to clear it. These thoughts were best left alone until a later day. "Those are some rather unique and fascinating things which you can do-maybe.. I should show you..." Tempest frowns, pausing slightly in her step. Her brow furrowed in concentration as she quietly growls, raising her paw slightly from the ground. A few moments later, a fire flickered, then seemed to leap from the ground and semi snarl-but with no voice. It looked around, then up to Alyas, tilting its head.

Tempest grins at it, clicking her tongue slightly. It turned to her when it heard her click, then nodded and used its claws to carve out a section of rock-a rather small piece. Seeming it was a gaseous or flaming form, Tempest picked the rock up in her claw and passed it to Alyas. "This is one of my Firelings, it can only listen to me, and if I break my concentration, it will die. However, I only use these to attack things which are vicious or about to harm my FireWings." Tempest explained, a warm smile on her face as she instructed it to follow them.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Alyas watched the little flame-like creature move about curiously. "You can do some interesting things," he commented as he continued walking, wondering when they were going to stop. He really wanted that spar with Tempest soon.

As Tempest went on to explain what the flame creature was, he listened intently and took the rock that was passed to him. It was a small piece of rock, but it was interesting how it had managed to had managed to carve it out. These little creatures seemed quite useful.

//Where's Diacalor?
Alyas
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 pm

( I do not know D: He may be busy, thats all. )

Tempest watched his reactions, highly amused that they had rather thoroughly made him curious. She commanded it again, and it jumped onto Tempests' back, sitting there and doing not much else. "If I cease my communications with them, they implode on themselves. They basically feed off my mental connection with them, and are able to live through it. However, if they are destroyed-hmm.. Here. Stand back." Tempest instructed, before the fireling went off a fair distance. She breathed in, before expelling her fire onto them.

A few moments later, she stopped, then it almost, ALMOST seemed to smile as it detonated, causing a mini version of her firestorm to occur. She shook her head to clear the space it once took, allowing her thoughts to torrent through her mind again. Tempest asked Alyas one more time, "Can we use abilities?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next