Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

+3
Draken
Aoanani
Storm
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Storm Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Placeholder for tomorrow, 3/24. That is when it starts. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Storm Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:24 pm

When Sparks walked into the room, Storm's heart started to thump wildly. It was time. Then, when she was almost to him, to Storm's horror, she fell flat on her face. He rushed over to her as she got up. "Are you okay?" He looked a little worried, but then she giggled nervously and she looked embarrassed. Storm face went all red in a blush and he also laughed. He smiled at her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Storm and Sparks' Wedding Ceremony (PM Invite only)

Post by Neltharion Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Neltharion watched Sparks coming to Storm and saw that she tripped. He laughed a bit in his head, He isn't really the nicest of dragons, But still nice enough. after that He continued to do the wedding. "Storm will you take Sparks as your mate and will stand by her side forever?" he said to Storm and then turned to Sparks "Sparks will you take Storm as your mate and stand by his side forever?" He said and awaited for an answer.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Storm swallowed hard and went forward. "Yes," he said with confidence. Oh, gosh. Please say yes, Sparks, he thought, hoping desperately that she would say it.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Sparks was finally asked the question. She wanted to have storm reply first so sh......... did he just say Yes. Oh my god he said yes. She thought to herself and now it was time "Yes, I do" Sparks said with no hesitation.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Neltharion smiled a bit after they both said yes. Two souls we are going to have a amazing life together. One step closer to redeem himself as much as possible for alls he has done in the past. "Well then I declare you mates. You may kiss." He said with a smile he was happy for them both
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 pm

With no hesitation at all. Sparks leans toward Storm and kisses him passionately, she put her arms around him and just continued to kiss until he wanted to pull off.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Storm almost fell over with Sparks' kiss, but kissed her back just as passionately. He let go, a smile but a blush on his face. He laughed. Then his eyes went wide. "Oh gosh! the ring!" He walked over to Draken and took the ring from him with a smile. He walked back over to Sparks and held it up to put it on her finger.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Sparks blushed a bit after the kiss. She enjoyed it, Storm was good at it too. Sparks was excited to start a brand new life with Storm as her mate. This was a great day for her and exciting one as well. "Shiny" She said as Storm put the ring on. She liked it and would have to start getting use to wearing it for her whole life. Storm was just so nice to her and she was happy to be his mate, she was planning to never leave him and make a family with her new husband. She then laid her eyes on cake and was ready when they were allowed to have it.

Last edited by Sparks on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake :P)
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:24 pm

// Allowed* Razz Let's wait for Athy and Atrex now. Maybe Sarah will come back also. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:12 am

Sarah walks up to sparks and hugs her."Your gonna be my mommy soon."
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:14 am

(**** sorry I am way late just been busy got a new job)
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:47 am

Atrex grinned as Draken and Storm interacted, and stayed silent until the bell rang. His blood ran cold, if it was possible, and he stood where he was supposed to as best man. He was fidgeting with his front claws out of pure fear. Would HE mess up? When Sparks emerged, Atrex couldn't help but be amazed by how nice she looked! Atrex gave her a subtle thumbs up when she came closer. He gasped as she fell down and started towards her, but Storm moved and he respectfully let them handle it. He watched as Nelthari- oh god forget it, he couldn't pronounce his name, asked them did they want to take the other as their mate. He watched the two lean in, and grinned as their lips touched. He clapped his wings as the ring was slipped onto Spark's ring. He gave a "cheer louder!" Sign to the others with his back wing, frantically lifting the tip of it up and down to beckon them to clap.

He then grinned at the two. "I don't know what to say, but I guess you know I'm happy for you too," he chuckled. A thought at the back of his mind said, where's the flower thing that gets thrown? But he oushed it to the back of his mind. Typical Atrex. He shot a glance at Athena and grinned.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:54 am

Athena was NERVOUS. This NEVER happened! It hadn't happened since her Starboy had KISSED her! That was weeks ago! Athena took a deep breath and smiled as Sparks exited, floored at her beauty. Once she was halfway there, she followed her and stood to the side where she was supposed to, shooting a glance at Neltharion. She inwardly cringed as Sparks fell and almost mirrored Atrex as she went to help, but Storm -typical- leapt in to help. She smiled as the vows were said, and couldn't help but chuckle at Storm's blush. Oh yeah, he's in love. Lightning Boy was head over heels. "My lightning boy is all grown up," she joked. She then met Atrex's gaze and gave him a wink, saying "mission for no disaster accomplished." She then grinned at the two "lovebirds."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:01 am

// LOL Athy. 'typical.' Storm is just a kind drake. Razz //

Storm gave Athena a smirk. He then looked to Sparks. She was looking at the large cake that they had prepared. "You can go eat it, Sparks," he said, chuckling. He turned to Atrex. "Thanks, man." He smiled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 am

//Atehna: haha *blows mist in his face*//

Athena returned the smirk. When she heard the next words Storm spoke, she glanced at Sparks and gave her a competitive grin. She glanced at Storm and couldn't help it, she chuckled, very, VERY amused at what Sparks COULD do to the poor guy if she tried.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:26 pm

//I go to School and come back to see you all posting without me Razz//

Draken watched as the wedding went down right in front of him. When sparks entered he was a bit amazed on what she was wearing. Draken smiled trying to not show a nervous look and when Sparks feel, Draken would offer to help, but storm made it there first. Draken watched as they both said yes and kissed each other and was really happy for Storm. Storm took the ring from him and he backed away.

Draken walked up to storm. "Congratulations Storm, I hope you have a great life with her." He said trying to be nice and then laid his eyes on the cake. Draken loved cake and once Storm said Sparks could have it, he tip toed over to where the cake was and took a slice, and tip toed away. He quickly ate it and tried to hide the evidence after.

//Sparky time//

Sparks looked at Athena and saw the cake and was ready for this competition to begin. She thought for a moment and kinda just wanted to talk first. After a bit, she completely forgot about the cake and just wanted to talk to storm. "This is the happiest day of my life, I cant wait to start a new life with you." She said then hugged him and turned to Sarah. "Not soon, now, I'm officially your mother." She said and smiled at the little hatchling waiting for its reaction.

Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Neltharion snapped his fingers, As soon as he did that the band switched from a wedding music to Tavern music. "I don't know about you but I like some good tavern music" He said and then continued to listen a bit.

//Yay color change :3 Also let's do the star wars pub music :3//
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:53 pm

// LOL, totally, Neltharion! Very Happy //

Storm smiled and hugged Sparks back. "I am glad, too," he replied. He was thoroughly enjoying himself today. He walked over to the cake and saw a hunk missing from it. He looked over at all of the other drakes, and his gaze landed on Draken. He smirked as he saw him hide the evidence that he took a piece. He walked over to him. "Hello, my sweet stealing friend," he said with a grin.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Draken didn't get rid of the evidence quick enough and saw that storm noticed it quickly. He sighed and replied "awww, what gave it away? I'm sorry I was hungry and I love cake sooo." He said looking a bit depressed that storm found out and thought that he could be in trouble.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:08 am

While Storm was distracted, Athena slunk over to the cake, leisurely and innocently. She glanced around, smirking, before she took a chunk. She walked over to Atrex and grinned at him while she scoffed it down. "Delicious," she chuckled. "And before you say anything, yes, I have a sweet tooth." She glanced back at the cake and saw now Storm would notice another piece was gone. She grinned slyly and licked the rest of it off her mouth.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Storm smiled at Draken. "It's fine. You need to work on your stealth skills," he joked. He then walked away, only to find another piece missing. Athena had cleaned up fast enough, though. But, he did have suspects...

Storm walked over to the IceWing, and smirk on his face. "Athy," he said, "Do you happen to know who stole that second hunk of cake there?" He grinned, knowing that it was most likely her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:04 pm

He watched Draken and Athena take a bit of the cake. and thought to himself "Amateurs" He could steal the whole cake easy. "You know what I'm gonna steal the cake." He thought , And so he grabbed a smoke crystal and and threw it in the area. The smoke should last long enough to steal the cake and go behind a rock he saw. So he grabbed the cake, And put it on his back, Then continued too walk behind the rock and watch the sunset while eating the cake. "Easy peezy, lemon squeezy" He said soft with a grin on his face.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Sarah smiles and nuzzles Storm."Congrats daddy."
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Sparks smiled to everyone and was really happy to see that everyone had came just for her and storm, but after a while she remembered something........... THE CAKE. She immediately turned to NOTHING. "NOOOOO." She said as she saw it was gone, it looked like she just lost a family member, she was crying a bit, she asked for the cake and wasn't able to have any, but if the cake is gone then what if Athena took a slice, she saw storm jokingly ask Athena if shed seen a slice, does that mean Athena beat her. If it did then she knew what she had to do.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Storm hugged Sarah back warmly. He then cough as smoke momentarily enveloped everything. When it cleared, the cake was gone! And so was Nel...

Storm growled in annoyance. He had never been very fond of the EarthWing. An idea popped into his head a moment later. "I will go get a new cake from the bakery," he called over his shoulder as he took flight.

A few minutes later, Storm came back with a new lemon cake. He laid it on the table and smiled. "I won't let Nelly ruin my party," he joked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next